“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84634 Jul 7, 2013
We are all still waiting for your undoubtedly numerous stories of things you have done to support the US, and to make it a better place, "Owensville."

<.crickets.>
Yellow Dawg Turd

Belton, MO

#84635 Jul 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! THERE you are! I knew I had dropped you SOMEWHERE! ROFL!
Are you going to put me back in your ear where I fell out???BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#84636 Jul 7, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
* Our Phones ~ Wireless
* Cooking ~ Fireless
* Cars ~ Keyless
* Food ~ Fatless
* Tires ~ Tubeless
* Dress ~ Sleeveless
* Youth ~ Jobless
* Leaders ~ Shameless
* Relationships ~ Meaningless
* Attitude ~ Careless
* Wives ~ Fearless
* Babies ~ Fatherless
* Feelings ~ Heartless
* Education ~ Valueless
* Children ~ Mannerless
Everything is becoming LESS but still our hopes are ~ Endless.
In fact we are ~ Speechless
And Congress is - CLUELESS!
And our President is WORTHLESS!
If only this thread could be DAWGLESS...
Truth Is

Park Hills, MO

#84637 Jul 7, 2013
"A true hero doesn't seek adulation, he fights for what is right simply because it is his nature"

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84639 Jul 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Turd wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to put me back in your ear where I fell out???BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I will give you that it is a 3-letter word.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84640 Jul 7, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>If only this thread could be DAWGLESS...
It's possible. Your comments are truthless.
OWNED nsville

Chesterfield, MO

#84641 Jul 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
We are all still waiting for your undoubtedly numerous stories of things you have done to support the US, and to make it a better place, "Owensville."
<.crickets.>
The only thing Owensville could do to make the USA better, is do like Mitt Romenys Grandfather ...move to Mexico!

you put the OWNED in Owensville
Game Point
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Sparta, MO

#84642 Jul 7, 2013
North Korean officers could easily be defeated with a giant magnet.

http://bobbiblogger.files.wordpress.com/2013/...
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Sparta, MO

#84643 Jul 7, 2013
Obama's Gay Army
WASHINGTON (SR)- President Barack Obama has directed the Pentagon to replace the "don't ask, don't tell" policy with one that will allow openly gay men and women to serve in the military.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, will present details of the plan to U.S. lawmakers next Tuesday.

According to sources inside the Pentagon, changes to be implemented include adding choreography to marching regiments, equipping all dorms with double-wide bunks, new fitted uniforms in seasonal color palettes, the installation of hot tubs, and more.

In a potentially controversial move, the Pentagon will announce the formation of a new all-gay, all male company tentatively named the "Fighting 69th Sodomites." Sources credit the creation of the 69th to House member Barney Frank, who has reportedly been working "very, very closely" with gay Pentagon officials.

THEIR MOTTO IS:
NEVER LEAVE YOUR BUDDY'S BEHIND!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/HYW3He_1JdU

http://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/ob...
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Sparta, MO

#84644 Jul 7, 2013

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84645 Jul 7, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing Owensville could do to make the USA better, is do like Mitt Romenys Grandfather ...move to Mexico!
you put the OWNED in Owensville
Game Point
ROFL! I like that: "OWNED nsville".

It's still <.crickets!.> from "OWNED nsville." Apparently he cannot think of anything he has ever done to protect or support this country, or even to improve it. Of course, we already knew that.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84646 Jul 7, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
North Korean officers could easily be defeated with a giant magnet....
Why don't you go over and try it? You have plenty of "pull."
OWNED nsville

Saint Louis, MO

#84647 Jul 7, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
Obama's Gay Army
WASHINGTON (SR)- President Barack Obama has directed the Pentagon to replace the "don't ask, don't tell" policy with one that will allow openly gay men and women to serve in the military.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, will present details of the plan to U.S. lawmakers next Tuesday.
According to sources inside the Pentagon, changes to be implemented include adding choreography to marching regiments, equipping all dorms with double-wide bunks, new fitted uniforms in seasonal color palettes, the installation of hot tubs, and more.
In a potentially controversial move, the Pentagon will announce the formation of a new all-gay, all male company tentatively named the "Fighting 69th Sodomites." Sources credit the creation of the 69th to House member Barney Frank, who has reportedly been working "very, very closely" with gay Pentagon officials.
THEIR MOTTO IS:
NEVER LEAVE YOUR BUDDY'S BEHIND!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/HYW3He_1JdU
http://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/ob...
will it be stationed in Owned-nsville, MO?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84648 Jul 7, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
Obama's Gay Army
WASHINGTON (SR)- President Barack Obama has directed the Pentagon to replace the "don't ask, don't tell" policy with one that will allow openly gay men and women to serve in the military.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, will present details of the plan to U.S. lawmakers next Tuesday.
According to sources inside the Pentagon, changes to be implemented include adding choreography to marching regiments, equipping all dorms with double-wide bunks, new fitted uniforms in seasonal color palettes, the installation of hot tubs, and more.
In a potentially controversial move, the Pentagon will announce the formation of a new all-gay, all male company tentatively named the "Fighting 69th Sodomites." Sources credit the creation of the 69th to House member Barney Frank, who has reportedly been working "very, very closely" with gay Pentagon officials.
THEIR MOTTO IS:
NEVER LEAVE YOUR BUDDY'S BEHIND!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/HYW3He_1JdU
http://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/ob...
ROFL! Did that "Pony Express rider" finally make it to Ozark? You are right on top of the latest news, "Ozark Bin Lyin' Around"!

1. If you take the time to read the date in your Wordpress link, you MIGHT notice that it is dated July 21, 2010. That was THREE YEARS AGO! Ah, hahahahaha!

2. Robert Gates is no longer Defense Secretary. Chuck Hagel has been SecDef since February 27, 2013, and Hagel was preceded by Leon Panetta, who was SecDef from July 1, 2011 to February 27, 2013. There have been TWO SecDefs since Robert Gates. That "Pony Express rider" must have crawled to Ozark from Washington, eh? Talk about being "out in the sticks"!_8-)

We know that you "conservatives" yearn to "return to the past," but THIS is ridiculous!
Dawg the QUEEN of England

United States

#84649 Jul 7, 2013
QUEEN Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>It's possible. MY comments are truthless.
Its not only possible, it's a fact.
Dawg the QUEEN of England

United States

#84650 Jul 7, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
Obama's Gay Army
WASHINGTON (SR)- President Barack Obama has directed the Pentagon to replace the "don't ask, don't tell" policy with one that will allow openly gay men and women to serve in the military.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, will present details of the plan to U.S. lawmakers next Tuesday.

According to sources inside the Pentagon, changes to be implemented include adding choreography to marching regiments, equipping all dorms with double-wide bunks, new fitted uniforms in seasonal color palettes, the installation of hot tubs, and more.

In a potentially controversial move, the Pentagon will announce the formation of a new all-gay, all male company tentatively named the "Fighting 69th Sodomites." Sources credit the creation of the 69th to House member Barney Frank, who has reportedly been working "very, very closely" with gay Pentagon officials.

THEIR MOTTO IS:
NEVER LEAVE YOUR BUDDY'S BEHIND!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/HYW3He_1JdU

http://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/ob...
LMAO!! I think that's Queen Dawg and his Princess motto as well.
Dawg the QUEEN of England

United States

#84651 Jul 7, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
Hahaha now that was funny!
Dawg the QUEEN of England

United States

#84652 Jul 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL! I like that: "OWNED nsville".

It's still <.crickets!.> from "OWNED nsville." Apparently he cannot think of anything he has ever done to protect or support this country, or even to improve it. Of course, we already knew that.
I've done plenty. Probably far more then an America hating POS like you has. Here's the problem, it's none of your business. Why? Because you are a nobody. You are mentally unstable. So much so you claimed to be the Queen of England. You have not earned the right to demand anything of anyone. In act the only thing you have earned is to made fun of and laughed at.
Dawg the QUEEN of England

United States

#84653 Jul 7, 2013
OWNED nsville wrote:
<quoted text>will it be stationed in Owned-nsville, MO?
Given that FagLouis is the gay Mecca of the Mid West I would think it would be there. Probably right in the heart (or ass) of the gay epicenter....you and Queen Dawgs house.
OWNED nsvile

Saint Louis, MO

#84654 Jul 8, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done plenty. Probably far more then an America hating POS like you has. Here's the problem, it's none of your business. Why? Because you are a nobody. You are mentally unstable. So much so you claimed to be the Queen of England. You have not earned the right to demand anything of anyone. In act the only thing you have earned is to made fun of and laughed at.
YAWN...

yet another post of yours that proves the dangers of complusive masterbation....you are mentally and emotionally spent..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 min OEM Oasis 2,697
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 25 min Jimbo 434
song game 1 hr ms_Sweeter 10
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr WARRIOR 19,208
4 in custody after robberies, short pursuit 8 hr Knee Garr 1
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 9 hr Knee Garr 1
James L. Walker 23 hr Angela Vines 14
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••