Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,949)

Showing posts 78,961 - 78,980 of95,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Jon Could Be Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest part is that the retard is so stupid she thinks nobody notices the St Louis underneath her name.
Too much of something that's for sure. My guess is meth since she is always posting her rinse and repeat idiocy about it.
I think she is missing her daddy to. I wonder how long Queen Dawg got put in the psych ward. Might take them a while to make him realize he's not the queen of England like he claimed just before he disappeared.
Meltdown Much?

hahahahaha
You are So Owned!
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Paste eating.
I bet the biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart.

LOL
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The Real Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, that was my observation as well...pretty pitiful.
Wow a tornado hits your trailer park in Farmington and does $100,000 worth of improvements.

LOL
Wows For Jonathans

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Outstate GOP White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>Meltdown Much?

hahahahaha
You are So Owned!
Sorry creepy drug abuser, the only one being owned on This thread is you! AKA STL tard.
Hahaha
Wows For Jonathans

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I bet the biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart.

LOL
Uh....I know the highest level education you received was 5th grade so let me teach you...Walmart is not a city, it is a store.
Wows For Jonathans

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Wow a tornado hits your trailer park in Farmington and does $100,000 worth of improvements.

LOL
??? Ok, so you've never made any sense on your posts but you are getting worse by the day? What does your post even mean?
If you are trying to insinuate I live in a trailer park like you...I don't....sorry. But hey, I bet that trailer you "rent" is better than the cardboard box you used to own. I guess there is one thing you should be proud of.
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Wows For Jonathans wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Ok, so you've never made any sense on your posts but you are getting worse by the day? What does your post even mean?
If you are trying to insinuate I live in a trailer park like you...I don't....sorry. But hey, I bet that trailer you "rent" is better than the cardboard box you used to own. I guess there is one thing you should be proud of.
You can be soooo proud that last year, the Halloween pumpkin on your porch, had more teeth than Owensville ....LOL
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry creepy drug abuser, the only one being owned on This thread is you! AKA STL tard.
Hahaha
Wow ...It looks like I've just driven you crazy...but then again, I can't take all the credit for that...all your posts can be used as evidence for your disability claim...LOL
Gassy Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the f-tard from St Louis is showing us how stupid he still is. Owensville owns him! He dances like a puppet. Talk about being owned LOL
I think I own him too. We both make him dance

hehehehehehe
Gassy Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Uh....I know the highest level education you received was 5th grade so let me teach you...Walmart is not a city, it is a store.
Are you trying to educate this fool? Wont ever happen. He is just a tool and is our favorite puppet!

Dance more for us St L f-tard! LOL

hehehehehe
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Gassy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to educate this fool? Wont ever happen. He is just a tool and is our favorite puppet!
Dance more for us St L f-tard! LOL
hehehehehe
Honey... you're still upset about when you lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Gassy Girl wrote:
Looks like the f-tard from St Louis is showing us how stupid he still is. Owensville owns him! He dances like a puppet. Talk about being owned LOL
hehehehehehe
Honey your the fool ...I know you wish you could bend your head down as far as your dog can...so you just keep work'n at it ...OK?

hehehehehehe
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lord you're just talk'n CRAZY now...LOL

Wow you lost alot of blood, scrap'n your elbows, trying to get food out of the dumpster at Wal-Mart...LOL
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama Spends $100M on African Trip But Cancels Marines' July 4th Fireworks

WASHINGTON (AP) The Fourth of July won't have a patriotic boom in the sky over some military bases because budget cuts and furloughed workers also mean furloughed fireworks.

Independence Day celebrations have been canceled at the Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base and at the Army's Fort Bragg, both in North Carolina. The annual July Fourth celebration also has been scrapped at the Marine Corps Logistics Base in Albany, Ga.

The reason is money namely the lack of it.

The failure in Washington to follow up a 2011 budget pact with additional spending cuts meant $85 billion across-the-board cuts that began in March. Budgets tightened, the military took a major hit and many federal workers absorbed pay cuts through forced furloughs.

When the decision was made to forgo fireworks at Camp Lejeune, the commanding general, Brig. Gen. Thomas Gorry, said the cancellation would "ensure that we can mitigate the fiscal challenges we are currently facing."

Last year's Independence Day at the base cost about $100,000, including $25,000 for the fireworks. The big issue is paying the overtime to personnel for security, transportation, logistics and safety. Base officials said they couldn't justify paying overtime when federal workers are losing pay while furloughed.

Brandy Rhoad Stowe says the fireworks at Camp Lejeune always were spectacular, and she said that she and her kids, ages 3 and 9, will miss them this year.

"I know fireworks might seem silly to other people," Stowe said in an interview. "But what is the Fourth of July without fireworks?"
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/01/obama-sp...
Owning STL tard all day

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Gassy Girl wrote:

hehehehehehe
LOL, the STL tard misses her Daddy Dawg.
BBQ man

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

I support the Senate because big sticky is back. Big stickey for president.
redneck

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

BBQ man wrote:
I support the Senate because big sticky is back. Big stickey for president.
come on man, really! are you in love with this dude or what? you really need to go get some real BBQ, better yet do your own GEEZ!!
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Owning STL tard all day wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the STL tard misses her Daddy Dawg.
Honey you've so upset and who wouldn't...getting your hairdo messed up in a ceiling fan and all ...you're having a really bad hair day!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
Obama Spends $100M on African Trip But Cancels Marines' July 4th Fireworks
WASHINGTON (AP) The Fourth of July won't have a patriotic boom in the sky over some military bases because budget cuts and furloughed workers also mean furloughed fireworks.
Independence Day celebrations have been canceled at the Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base and at the Army's Fort Bragg, both in North Carolina. The annual July Fourth celebration also has been scrapped at the Marine Corps Logistics Base in Albany, Ga.
The reason is money namely the lack of it.
The failure in Washington to follow up a 2011 budget pact with additional spending cuts meant $85 billion across-the-board cuts that began in March. Budgets tightened, the military took a major hit and many federal workers absorbed pay cuts through forced furloughs.
When the decision was made to forgo fireworks at Camp Lejeune, the commanding general, Brig. Gen. Thomas Gorry, said the cancellation would "ensure that we can mitigate the fiscal challenges we are currently facing."
Last year's Independence Day at the base cost about $100,000, including $25,000 for the fireworks. The big issue is paying the overtime to personnel for security, transportation, logistics and safety. Base officials said they couldn't justify paying overtime when federal workers are losing pay while furloughed.
Brandy Rhoad Stowe says the fireworks at Camp Lejeune always were spectacular, and she said that she and her kids, ages 3 and 9, will miss them this year.
"I know fireworks might seem silly to other people," Stowe said in an interview. "But what is the Fourth of July without fireworks?"
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/01/obama-sp...
Yeah, what's happening to America? Strange things happening! July 4th represents our freedom, right? Hmmm! Wonder what our forefathers would think now! The people that fight and die for our country have to cancel their celebration while our President takes a big 'business' vacation!(no money problems for anything he wants to do) Good Lord! I know we should respect our leaders but I am having a very difficult time doing that right now!

CHEERS!
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

"Dawg" is not my daddy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,961 - 78,980 of95,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Truth 18,502
born once die twice - born twice die once 2 hr user 2
James L. Walker 6 hr Nene 9
Why do white men love asian women? (Jan '11) 7 hr Crow 45
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 7 hr God Will Not Accept Gays 11
You Will Give Account To God For Your Life 7 hr You Will Give Account 1
you are not god = you will answer to god 7 hr YOU ARE NOT GOD 1
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 13 at 9:18PM CDT