Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,949)

Showing posts 78,961 - 78,980 of92,127
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wow

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I find it flattering, lol!
She's so ate up she can't even come up with her own things to say. Too much past eating is my guess!
Paste eating.
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

~ Oh no, we don't want to make it difficult for these people to get government assistance. They should not have to stand in line to get free access to our Tax money. They can click on the link for Spanish, Arabic or English. The way things have been going lately the English version won't last long, neither will our country, as we know it!

Press 3 for Arabic
Assistance Application (DHS-1171)
Find out if you're eligible and apply for assistance online using MI Bridges.

Once you've created your MI Bridges account, you can view your case information, upcoming appointments, and make changes to your case. No waiting in line, no traveling to your local DHS office - it's all online from the convenience of your own home or public computer!

If you do not have computer access or prefer to complete a paper application and take it in to your local DHS office, use the link below to get started.

The DHS-1171 is a packet containing an application for assistance, an information booklet and a filing form. The entire assistance application must be completed.The application may be filled out online but you must print it before taking the completed application to the DHS office closest to your area.

Related Documents
> DHS 1171 Information Booklet, Assistance Application and Filing Form - 2975090 bytes PDF icon
> DHS-1171-AR, Assistance Application, Arabic - 640779 bytes PDF icon
> DHS-1171-SP, Assistance Application and Information Booklet - Spanish - 1051172 bytes PDF icon

http://www.michigan.gov/dhs/0,4562,7-124-5453...
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Paste eating.
Yeah, I find it flattering, lol!
She's so ate up she can't even come up with her own things to say. Too much past eating is my guess!
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
~ Oh no, we don't want to make it difficult for these people to get government assistance. They should not have to stand in line to get free access to our Tax money. They can click on the link for Spanish, Arabic or English. The way things have been going lately the English version won't last long, neither will our country, as we know it!
Press 3 for Arabic
Assistance Application (DHS-1171)
Find out if you're eligible and apply for assistance online using MI Bridges.
Once you've created your MI Bridges account, you can view your case information, upcoming appointments, and make changes to your case. No waiting in line, no traveling to your local DHS office - it's all online from the convenience of your own home or public computer!
If you do not have computer access or prefer to complete a paper application and take it in to your local DHS office, use the link below to get started.
The DHS-1171 is a packet containing an application for assistance, an information booklet and a filing form. The entire assistance application must be completed.The application may be filled out online but you must print it before taking the completed application to the DHS office closest to your area.
Related Documents
> DHS 1171 Information Booklet, Assistance Application and Filing Form - 2975090 bytes PDF icon
> DHS-1171-AR, Assistance Application, Arabic - 640779 bytes PDF icon
> DHS-1171-SP, Assistance Application and Information Booklet - Spanish - 1051172 bytes PDF icon
http://www.michigan.gov/dhs/0,4562,7-124-5453...
Lol
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I find it flattering, lol!
What the??? Did someone forget to refill your meds???? Bahahahahaha

Next stop......MELtdown from Owensville-tard
Stand by folks, lol
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me.....you're the expert!
CHEERS!
Paste eating.
Wows For Jonathans

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Paste eating.
Poor STL tard...I mean Poor Stl WOW you shouldn't eat paste, it's fried your brain.
Ok...now copy my post because I am so great you would like to be me.
Not Jon Could Be Jon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I find it flattering, lol!
The funniest part is that the retard is so stupid she thinks nobody notices the St Louis underneath her name.

Too much of something that's for sure. My guess is meth since she is always posting her rinse and repeat idiocy about it.

I think she is missing her daddy to. I wonder how long Queen Dawg got put in the psych ward. Might take them a while to make him realize he's not the queen of England like he claimed just before he disappeared.
Not Jon Could Be Jon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Wows For Jonathans wrote:
<quoted text>Poor STL tard...I mean Poor Stl WOW you shouldn't eat paste, it's fried your brain.
Ok...now copy my post because I am so great you would like to be me.
He lost his paste privileges a couple o weeks ago. He might be trying to inhale the magic marker fumes.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh, look! An angry, clueless, mostly mangy graybox CON aplolgist mutt thread!
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
Oh, look! An angry, clueless, mostly mangy graybox CON aplolgist mutt thread!
Nailed them...hahahaha

GAME POINT
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Jon Could Be Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest part is that the retard is so stupid she thinks nobody notices the St Louis underneath her name.
Too much of something that's for sure. My guess is meth since she is always posting her rinse and repeat idiocy about it.
I think she is missing her daddy to. I wonder how long Queen Dawg got put in the psych ward. Might take them a while to make him realize he's not the queen of England like he claimed just before he disappeared.
Meltdown Much?

hahahahaha
You are So Owned!
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Paste eating.
I bet the biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart.

LOL
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The Real Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, that was my observation as well...pretty pitiful.
Wow a tornado hits your trailer park in Farmington and does $100,000 worth of improvements.

LOL
Wows For Jonathans

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Outstate GOP White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>Meltdown Much?

hahahahaha
You are So Owned!
Sorry creepy drug abuser, the only one being owned on This thread is you! AKA STL tard.
Hahaha
Wows For Jonathans

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I bet the biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart.

LOL
Uh....I know the highest level education you received was 5th grade so let me teach you...Walmart is not a city, it is a store.
Wows For Jonathans

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Wow a tornado hits your trailer park in Farmington and does $100,000 worth of improvements.

LOL
??? Ok, so you've never made any sense on your posts but you are getting worse by the day? What does your post even mean?
If you are trying to insinuate I live in a trailer park like you...I don't....sorry. But hey, I bet that trailer you "rent" is better than the cardboard box you used to own. I guess there is one thing you should be proud of.
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
??? Ok, so you've never made any sense on your posts but you are getting worse by the day? What does your post even mean?
If you are trying to insinuate I live in a trailer park like you...I don't....sorry. But hey, I bet that trailer you "rent" is better than the cardboard box you used to own. I guess there is one thing you should be proud of.
You can be soooo proud that last year, the Halloween pumpkin on your porch, had more teeth than Owensville ....LOL
Outstate GOP White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry creepy drug abuser, the only one being owned on This thread is you! AKA STL tard.
Hahaha
Wow ...It looks like I've just driven you crazy...but then again, I can't take all the credit for that...all your posts can be used as evidence for your disability claim...LOL
Gassy Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the f-tard from St Louis is showing us how stupid he still is. Owensville owns him! He dances like a puppet. Talk about being owned LOL
I think I own him too. We both make him dance

hehehehehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,961 - 78,980 of92,127
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 min Samuel 17,739
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 58 min Reply2_CIA 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 8 hr guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr guest 262
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 8 hr guest 18,908
St. Mob Thu Reply2_CIA 13
New wash machines don't work (May '12) Wed well 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE