Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#84463 Jul 1, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
Looks like the f-tard from St Louis is showing us how stupid he still is. Owensville owns him! He dances like a puppet. Talk about being owned LOL
I think I own him too. We both make him dance
hehehehehehe
Honey your the fool ...I know you wish you could bend your head down as far as your dog can...so you just keep work'n at it ...OK?

hehehehehehe
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#84464 Jul 1, 2013
Wows For Jonathans wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh....I know the highest level education you received was 5th grade so let me teach you...Walmart is not a city, it is a store.
Lord you're just talk'n CRAZY now...LOL

Wow you lost alot of blood, scrap'n your elbows, trying to get food out of the dumpster at Wal-Mart...LOL
OBAMA BIN LYIN

West Plains, MO

#84465 Jul 1, 2013
Obama Spends $100M on African Trip But Cancels Marines' July 4th Fireworks

WASHINGTON (AP) The Fourth of July won't have a patriotic boom in the sky over some military bases because budget cuts and furloughed workers also mean furloughed fireworks.

Independence Day celebrations have been canceled at the Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base and at the Army's Fort Bragg, both in North Carolina. The annual July Fourth celebration also has been scrapped at the Marine Corps Logistics Base in Albany, Ga.

The reason is money namely the lack of it.

The failure in Washington to follow up a 2011 budget pact with additional spending cuts meant $85 billion across-the-board cuts that began in March. Budgets tightened, the military took a major hit and many federal workers absorbed pay cuts through forced furloughs.

When the decision was made to forgo fireworks at Camp Lejeune, the commanding general, Brig. Gen. Thomas Gorry, said the cancellation would "ensure that we can mitigate the fiscal challenges we are currently facing."

Last year's Independence Day at the base cost about $100,000, including $25,000 for the fireworks. The big issue is paying the overtime to personnel for security, transportation, logistics and safety. Base officials said they couldn't justify paying overtime when federal workers are losing pay while furloughed.

Brandy Rhoad Stowe says the fireworks at Camp Lejeune always were spectacular, and she said that she and her kids, ages 3 and 9, will miss them this year.

"I know fireworks might seem silly to other people," Stowe said in an interview. "But what is the Fourth of July without fireworks?"
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/01/obama-sp...
Owning STL tard all day

United States

#84466 Jul 1, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
Looks like the f-tard from St Louis is showing us how stupid he still is. Owensville owns him! He dances like a puppet. Talk about being owned LOL
I think I own him too. We both make him dance

hehehehehehe
LOL, the STL tard misses her Daddy Dawg.
BBQ man

Troy, MO

#84467 Jul 1, 2013
I support the Senate because big sticky is back. Big stickey for president.
redneck

Saint Peters, MO

#84468 Jul 1, 2013
BBQ man wrote:
I support the Senate because big sticky is back. Big stickey for president.
come on man, really! are you in love with this dude or what? you really need to go get some real BBQ, better yet do your own GEEZ!!
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#84469 Jul 2, 2013
Owning STL tard all day wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the STL tard misses her Daddy Dawg.
Honey you've so upset and who wouldn't...getting your hairdo messed up in a ceiling fan and all ...you're having a really bad hair day!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84471 Jul 2, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
Obama Spends $100M on African Trip But Cancels Marines' July 4th Fireworks
WASHINGTON (AP) The Fourth of July won't have a patriotic boom in the sky over some military bases because budget cuts and furloughed workers also mean furloughed fireworks.
Independence Day celebrations have been canceled at the Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base and at the Army's Fort Bragg, both in North Carolina. The annual July Fourth celebration also has been scrapped at the Marine Corps Logistics Base in Albany, Ga.
The reason is money namely the lack of it.
The failure in Washington to follow up a 2011 budget pact with additional spending cuts meant $85 billion across-the-board cuts that began in March. Budgets tightened, the military took a major hit and many federal workers absorbed pay cuts through forced furloughs.
When the decision was made to forgo fireworks at Camp Lejeune, the commanding general, Brig. Gen. Thomas Gorry, said the cancellation would "ensure that we can mitigate the fiscal challenges we are currently facing."
Last year's Independence Day at the base cost about $100,000, including $25,000 for the fireworks. The big issue is paying the overtime to personnel for security, transportation, logistics and safety. Base officials said they couldn't justify paying overtime when federal workers are losing pay while furloughed.
Brandy Rhoad Stowe says the fireworks at Camp Lejeune always were spectacular, and she said that she and her kids, ages 3 and 9, will miss them this year.
"I know fireworks might seem silly to other people," Stowe said in an interview. "But what is the Fourth of July without fireworks?"
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/01/obama-sp...
Yeah, what's happening to America? Strange things happening! July 4th represents our freedom, right? Hmmm! Wonder what our forefathers would think now! The people that fight and die for our country have to cancel their celebration while our President takes a big 'business' vacation!(no money problems for anything he wants to do) Good Lord! I know we should respect our leaders but I am having a very difficult time doing that right now!

CHEERS!
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#84472 Jul 2, 2013
"Dawg" is not my daddy!
GOP is DEAD

Saint Louis, MO

#84473 Jul 2, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what's happening to America? Strange things happening! July 4th represents our freedom, right? Hmmm! Wonder what our forefathers would think now! The people that fight and die for our country have to cancel their celebration while our President takes a big 'business' vacation!(no money problems for anything he wants to do) Good Lord! I know we should respect our leaders but I am having a very difficult time doing that right now!
CHEERS!
How's that RAPTURE thing'y work'n for ya?
Gassy Girl

Saint Louis, MO

#84474 Jul 2, 2013
Black Bean Brenda wrote:
"Dawg" is not my daddy!
Child just stop it...You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

hehehehehehe
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84475 Jul 2, 2013
GOP is DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that RAPTURE thing'y work'n for ya?
Well, as far as I know, it is still going to happen.

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#84476 Jul 2, 2013
Norton wrote:
Absolutely gone to the Dawgs!...
Is that code for "You got RAPTURED?"

#84477 Jul 2, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>I will ask you since you seem as messed up as Dawg. Where has Dawg been? Is he dead? Is he reading the fine print and hidden costs of Obama Care? Did he have an epiphany and realize that he has been blabbing incoherently on here for years? Did the men in white shirts with a special jacket finally find Dawg's new address? Or maybe he went with the Obama's on their,"100 million dollar march all over American citizens during a failing economy tour"?
I have just been sitting back and watching the thread degenerate without my wisdom and expertise. Even "Norton" agrees.

#84478 Jul 2, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
Maybe the St Louis f-tard and the yellow dog demoCRAP are the same person. At least they are butt buddies. What do you say Owensville boys?
hehehehe
You are implying that the "Owensville boys" can actually form logical opinions? hehehehe

#84479 Jul 2, 2013
I OWN The St Louis Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
I read they are father/son. Either way they are connected by ones lips being on the other ones ass. The Princess loves kissing the Queens ass. You know, "game point, slurp, slurp, slurp".
There is an "Owensville" example. Mistakenly thinking that vulgarity represents logical thought. Of course, it worked for his daddy and his mother was afraid to say anything.

#84480 Jul 2, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a post worth reading and not garbage!...
Anyone with intelligence would recognize that post as being garbage.
CrAzYyYyyYy

Park Hills, MO

#84481 Jul 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You are implying that the "Owensville boys" can actually form logical opinions? hehehehe
No one is implying anything, its a fact, the "Owensville" boys mopped the floor with your crazy STL offspring. Hahahaha

#84482 Jul 2, 2013
I WILL ALWAYS OWN YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny... all you do is obsess about us 24/7... why?
WE OWN YOU... LOL
I must agree. We OWN them! Always HAVE! Always WILL!

#84483 Jul 2, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right ... it's beyond garbage ... it's complete horse-sh*t!
From his seat on the "Rapture Rocket," Norton cannot see far enough to discern the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 3 hr jolya 102
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr truth told 19,572
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 11 hr facts 20
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... Fri Jplogan 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Fri Skorzeny 442
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis