Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOP Job Creators

Florissant, MO

#84387 Jun 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="what grass?"]<quoted text>
Your trailer park concrete slab area doesn't have enough grass to justify someone else mowing it.....duh[/QUOTE]

Hell it's Jack in the Box

I see you're working in your Farmington corner corporate office tonight AKA Drive Thru window ...so OK I would like 6 tacos, with hot sauce, a order of curly fries, and a large coke.

Hey Jack ...Don't screw my order up like you did last time.
GOP Job Creators

Florissant, MO

#84388 Jun 28, 2013
Never been there, just seen her and her dwelling on a "Cops" episode.[/QUOTE]

Well Jack sometime you should go see your mother in jail... when is her next parole hearing ?
im insured

Branson, MO

#84390 Jun 29, 2013
on everything! and well! i pay over 3,500 a year for insurance dunb ass
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84391 Jun 29, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
WHAT WOULD TYRANNY LOOK LIKE IN AMERICA? LOOK AROUND.
* The president decided to raise energy prices on all Americans, which adversely affects the poor the most and he didn’t ask Congress.
* The president decided to unilaterally reduce our strategic nuclear deterrent when more countries than ever have nuclear weapons, no treaty that would require consent of the Senate.
* The president has decided which health insurance plans the people are allowed to have. The president didn’t ask congress or the people for that matter. The list goes on.
IN AMERICA, WE ARE EITHER MOVING MORE TOWARDS LIBERTY OR MORE TOWARDS TYRANNY.
Well I think, we should ask ourselves what tyranny would look like in the United States of America.
* An executive branch that picks and chooses which laws it wants to enforce.
* A judicial branch that would allow to do so on grounds of the executive branch did not defend the laws in the court.
* The legislative branch would have very limited power because they turned it all over the president and the people would feel like they had no representation.
The president told us he was going to fundamentally transform America, and I think that is exactly what he is doing.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/bWaK-DB894c
I wonder when he is going to officially become the dictator! Somehow I think he will try to keep his job. There are strange things going on and I don't like it!

CHEERS!
what grass?

Brookfield, CT

#84392 Jun 29, 2013
GOP Job Creators wrote:
Your trailer park concrete slab area doesn't have enough grass to justify someone else mowing it.....duh"

Hell it's Jack in the Box

I see you're working in your Farmington corner corporate office tonight AKA Drive Thru window ...so OK I would like 6 tacos, with hot sauce, a order of curly fries, and a large coke.

Hey Jack ...Don't screw my order up like you did last time.
Eeww, that's a very very fattening meal. Is your brother Jim Bob gonna load you up in his flatbed and take you out to dinner?
what grass?

Brookfield, CT

#84393 Jun 29, 2013
GOP Job Creators wrote:
Never been there, just seen her and her dwelling on a "Cops" episode."

Well Jack sometime you should go see your mother in jail... when is her next parole hearing ?
They let you get on WI FI today at the mental ward? That's awesome!!! Here's hoping they let you have that second cup of jello.
Don't forget craft time starts at a 11:00.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84394 Jun 29, 2013
Mostly junk on here
Dr Phil

Florissant, MO

#84395 Jun 29, 2013
They let you get on WI FI today at the mental ward? That's awesome!!! Here's hoping they let you have that second cup of jello.
Don't forget craft time starts at a 11:00.[/QUOTE]

You must have spent alot of time in the Farmington State Hospital to know the schedule so well...what wing did they have you caged in?

It's also nice that Jack in the Box hires severly handicaped people like you.
Dr Phil

Florissant, MO

#84396 Jun 29, 2013
Norton wrote:
Mostly junk on here
We know ...so please stop posting your JUNK on here...LOL
Westboro Baptist Church

Florissant, MO

#84397 Jun 29, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder when he is going to officially become the dictator! Somehow I think he will try to keep his job. There are strange things going on and I don't like it!
CHEERS!
dictator???...
you really mean when Ted Haggert became a dic-eater?
I OWN The St Louis Retard

United States

#84398 Jun 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="what grass?"]<quoted text>They let you get on WI FI today at the mental ward? That's awesome!!! Here's hoping they let you have that second cup of jello.
Don't forget craft time starts at a 11:00.[/QUOTE]

The Princess can't go to craft time. She got in trouble for eating the paste last time.

United States

#84399 Jun 29, 2013
Dr Phil wrote:
Don't forget craft time starts at a 11:00."

You must have spent alot of time in the Farmington State Hospital to know the schedule so well...what wing did they have you caged in?

Lame comeback as always Princess. You get an F in originality and a D- humor. You did however get A+ in both stupidity and hypocrisy. You got the A in stupidity for just being you. You the unemployed mentally retarded idiot also got an A+ in hypocrisy for being an unemployed mentally retarded Liberal and talking that smack to someone else. You got no room to speak. You've been on this one thread 24/7 for almost 3 years now. You probably wouldn't know how to fill out a job application. Food stamp application you're probably well skilled at.
what grass?

United States

#84400 Jun 29, 2013
Dr Phil wrote:
Don't forget craft time starts at a 11:00."

How's the jello?
what grass?

United States

#84401 Jun 29, 2013
I OWN The St Louis Retard wrote:
<quoted text>Lame comeback as always Princess. You get an F in originality and a D- humor. You did however get A+ in both stupidity and hypocrisy. You got the A in stupidity for just being you. You the unemployed mentally retarded idiot also got an A+ in hypocrisy for being an unemployed mentally retarded Liberal and talking that smack to someone else. You got no room to speak. You've been on this one thread 24/7 for almost 3 years now. You probably wouldn't know how to fill out a job application. Food stamp application you're probably well skilled at.
You just OWNED the STL tard!
Lol, let the Meltdown begin.

United States

#84402 Jun 29, 2013
Westboro Baptist Church wrote:
<quoted text>dictator???...
Was that the same day you became one to?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84403 Jun 29, 2013
Westboro Baptist Church wrote:
<quoted text>
dictator???...
Do you not have any intellect at all? All you want to do is smear you smutty remarks on here! NO, I really meant dictator!

CHEERS!
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Willow Springs, MO

#84404 Jun 30, 2013
~ WORLD'S SHORTEST BOOKS ~

* MY BLACK GIRLFRIENDS: By Tiger Woods

* THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COUNTRY: By Jane Fonda, Cindy Sheehan & Michelle Obama Illustrated by Michael Moore Foreword by George Soros

* MY CHRISTIAN ACCOMPLISHMENTS & HOW I HELPED AFTER KATRINA: By "The Rev Jesse Jackson" & "The Rev Al Sharpton"

* THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL: By Hillary Clinton

* Sequel: THINGS I LOVE ABOUT HILLARY: By Bill Clinton

* THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD: By Bill Gates

* THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY: By Dennis Rodman

* THINGS WE KNOW TO BE TRUE: By Al Gore & John Kerry

* GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC: By Amelia Earhart

* HOW TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST: By Dr. Jack Kevorkian

* TO ALL THE MEN WE HAVE LOVED BEFORE: By Ellen de Generes & Rosie O'Donnell

* GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE: By Mike Tyson

* THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY

* MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS: By O. J. Simpson & Casey Anthony

* HOW TO DRINK & DRIVE SAFELY: By Ted Kennedy

* MY BOOK ON MORALS: By Bill Clinton With introduction by The Rev. Jesse Jackson
And forward by Tiger Woods with John Edwards

AND, JUST ADDED:
* My Complete Knowledge of Military Strategy: By Nancy Pelosi

AND THE SHORTEST BOOK OF THEM ALL..........
* THINGS I DID TO DESERVE THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE: By Barack Obama
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Willow Springs, MO

#84405 Jun 30, 2013
GITMO:“SOME OF MOST PAMPERED PRISONERS ON THE PLANET”; WE EVEN REMOVE AMERICAN FLAG FROM THEIR SIGHT AT THEIR REQUEST
~ Psst, Mr. President, they are there because they are suspected of trying to kill us! Meanwhile our soldiers in Afghanistan are having their hot meals cut back. In a world turned upside down…

Americans are supposed to have sympathy for the accused terrorist detainees now on hunger strike to protest supposedly cruel conditions at the US military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

“I don’t want these individuals to die,” President Obama recently lamented, adding he intends to close Gitmo and transfer the detainees to US prisons.

But just a few years ago, detainees got so plump from overeating hummus and other dishes from the camp’s Islamically correct menu that commanders specially ordered treadmills to help them lose weight.

Then they ordered them again — because they weren’t made by Muslims.

“Even the hunger strikers were gaining weight because of all the food, so we go out and buy all this exercise equipment and throw it in the rec yard,” a Gitmo official said of a 2007 requisition.“Within the first week, there were guys saying,‘Hey, this stuff is made in the US — made by infidels — and we’re not going to use it.’

“So what did we do?” added the official, who requested anonymity.“We took all of that s–t out, gave it to the soldiers to use, and bought them equipment that was made in a Muslim part of the world.”

The Pentagon declined to comment.

The official called Gitmo detainees “some of the most pampered prisoners on the planet.”

He said they get as many as four choices of halal meals and have access to a new $750,000 soccer field. Islamic prayer beads and rugs are now “standard issue.” They get their choice of more than 10,000 Islamic books and videos stocked by a Muslim librarian, who also records soccer and Arabic TV for them. They even have their own clerics to preach to them in Arabic.

Keep reading… http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/fi...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84406 Jun 30, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
~ WORLD'S SHORTEST BOOKS ~
* MY BLACK GIRLFRIENDS: By Tiger Woods
* THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COUNTRY: By Jane Fonda, Cindy Sheehan & Michelle Obama Illustrated by Michael Moore Foreword by George Soros
* MY CHRISTIAN ACCOMPLISHMENTS & HOW I HELPED AFTER KATRINA: By "The Rev Jesse Jackson" & "The Rev Al Sharpton"
* THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL: By Hillary Clinton
* Sequel: THINGS I LOVE ABOUT HILLARY: By Bill Clinton
* THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD: By Bill Gates
* THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY: By Dennis Rodman
* THINGS WE KNOW TO BE TRUE: By Al Gore & John Kerry
* GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC: By Amelia Earhart
* HOW TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST: By Dr. Jack Kevorkian
* TO ALL THE MEN WE HAVE LOVED BEFORE: By Ellen de Generes & Rosie O'Donnell
* GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE: By Mike Tyson
* THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY
* MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS: By O. J. Simpson & Casey Anthony
* HOW TO DRINK & DRIVE SAFELY: By Ted Kennedy
* MY BOOK ON MORALS: By Bill Clinton With introduction by The Rev. Jesse Jackson
And forward by Tiger Woods with John Edwards
AND, JUST ADDED:
* My Complete Knowledge of Military Strategy: By Nancy Pelosi
AND THE SHORTEST BOOK OF THEM ALL..........
* THINGS I DID TO DESERVE THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE: By Barack Obama
Nothing like the truth! Ha! Ha!

CHEERS!
What Grass

Florissant, MO

#84407 Jun 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not have any intellect at all? All you want to do is smear you smutty remarks on here! NO, I really meant dictator!
CHEERS!
How's the jello? and the kool-aid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 3 min ESL survivor 104
shoplifting needs to stop 1 hr Terry 3
Econo lodge 3730 lindbergh 21 hr Ricardo montobomb 3
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Wed Hottmama47 59
Lying bastard (Oct '12) Jul 18 Justme 20
How about a description Jul 18 debit 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 17 observer 20,964

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages