Comments
78,681 - 78,700 of 97,101 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
Not Neccessary

Saint Louis, MO

#84149 Jun 23, 2013
You can contact the FBI yourself. The number is in the phone book. You may have to look under U.S. Government.

If they like your information, they will come.
Jerry ligget wrote:
I would like a senator who gets a FBI probe of police perjury in Taney county
Contraire to Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#84150 Jun 23, 2013
Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Contraire
Oh Contraire
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84151 Jun 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why didn't you just SAY that?
Say what?

CHEERS!
Moe

Saint Louis, MO

#84152 Jun 23, 2013
Vote for Curly Howard. He's an intellectual and avid reader. The last book he read was "The Akins Diet". He currently putting it into practice so he can be svelte for the race.
Burnt Brain

Saint Louis, MO

#84155 Jun 23, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Jonny boy with the Owensville cell number. You don't have to run and hide. We like bait byou because you are easy prey. I am sure Contraire/Nortondamus and Dawg still want to play, even though thou doest protest.
Jonny learned some new words today--rinse and repeat.
Little Jon must have overheated his brain and tablet at the same time. He fell off the radar. Maybe is regrouping his burnt brain for another round with the real deal.

He is tucking his tail and running for only one reason. The fact that somebody in NM has figured out who Owensville really is and has seen first hand what an imbicile he has proven himself to be. I would run and hide, too, out of embarrasment for all the grandiose statements he has made, believing himself to be somebody greater than himself that exist only in his imagination.
J
When people create patterns of behavior, they give their true identities away. Isn't amazing how delusionals, with huge egos, always trip themselves up. Oh what a web we weave, when we practice to deceive. Yeppers. Oh Jonny Boy (not Dan) can consider himself busted.

fredberg

Saint Louis, MO

#84157 Jun 24, 2013
Moe wrote:
Vote for Curly Howard. He's an intellectual and avid reader. The last book he read was "The Akins Diet". He currently putting it into practice so he can be svelte for the race.
VOTE FOR CURLY!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#84158 Jun 24, 2013
Burnt Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Jon must have overheated his brain and tablet at the same time. He fell off the radar. Maybe is regrouping his burnt brain for another round with the real deal.
He is tucking his tail and running for only one reason. The fact that somebody in NM has figured out who Owensville really is and has seen first hand what an imbicile he has proven himself to be. I would run and hide, too, out of embarrasment for all the grandiose statements he has made, believing himself to be somebody greater than himself that exist only in his imagination.
J
When people create patterns of behavior, they give their true identities away. Isn't amazing how delusionals, with huge egos, always trip themselves up. Oh what a web we weave, when we practice to deceive. Yeppers. Oh Jonny Boy (not Dan) can consider himself busted.
You are so right, that's how all those Goddamn Lummerians infiltate us, next they will be wanting amnesty like Mexicans
Contraire

United States

#84159 Jun 24, 2013
Last night my boyfriend Burnt Brain pounded my ass so hard it hurts to sit down today.
Contraire

United States

#84160 Jun 24, 2013
Today I am going to toss his salad with some ranch dressing. Get my tongue in there deep!
To The Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#84162 Jun 24, 2013
Contraire wrote:
Last night my boyfriend Burnt Brain pounded my ass so hard it hurts to sit down today.
I've reported you to Topix
To The Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#84163 Jun 24, 2013
Contraire wrote:
Today I am going to toss his salad with some ranch dressing. Get my tongue in there deep!
I've reported you to Topix
Owning them

Saint Louis, MO

#84164 Jun 24, 2013
To The Thief wrote:
<quoted text>I've reported you to Topix
Wahhhh! Crybaby! Lol
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#84165 Jun 24, 2013
Today my nurse said I can have 2 cups of jello!!! I am so excited!!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#84166 Jun 24, 2013
My boyfriend, Burnt Brain is so nice! He even used Vaseline, he is a KEEPER :)
To The Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#84167 Jun 24, 2013
Contraire wrote:
My boyfriend, Burnt Brain is so nice! He even used Vaseline, he is a KEEPER :)
you have been reported to Topix
To The Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#84168 Jun 24, 2013
I am the Topix police, LOL

Now let me eat my jello in peace!
New MADdrid MO

Ballwin, MO

#84169 Jun 24, 2013
IF u c jonathan today, tell 'em to take his drunk ass home. He drank all de whisky and his money's all gone.

burnt brain, ridin' on a tractor all day wit the sun bakin''em brains can make a sour puss sicko whacky.
For Sure wrote:
You are Jonathan. You gave yourself away in another post. And you are the only nutcase that is always calling other posters out.
About a month ago, I saw a thread called DFS. Somebody replied to your post cuz you called them out. After they stomped and handed you your ass, you must have reported it because the whole thread disappeared immediately. Kudos to the poster who cleaned your plow. I see you are still here trying to play Mr. Intelligent, but it ain't workin' for ya. You keep posting, "I am calling you out." That is a dead giveaway.
And you have the cowardess to make fun of other people for making you think they reported you, but actually did not report you at all. Your nickname fits you well.
<quoted text>
To the Thief

Ballwin, MO

#84170 Jun 24, 2013
To The Thief wrote:
I am the Topix police, LOL
Now let me eat my jello in peace!
Mr. PoPo please don't take me to jail. I sawwy. I's won't do it agin. please don't make me go to the cross bar motel.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#84171 Jun 24, 2013
Paula Dean....you are my hero!
ur salad too tossed

United States

#84172 Jun 24, 2013
New MADdrid MO wrote:
<quoted text>IF u c jonathan today, tell 'em to take his drunk ass home. He drank all de whisky and his money's all gone.

burnt brain, ridin' on a tractor all day wit the sun bakin''em brains can make a sour puss sicko whacky.
U missin ur man? I heard he's a keeper! Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 20 min neveratfault 231
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 31 min MyOpinion68 1,850
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Truthforthought 18,871
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 11 hr Cat74 221
The Good Guys Win One. Officer Ray Albers Resig... 15 hr Ray Became a Madcow 2
20 Hateful Blacks Lynch White War Vet Into Coma 15 hr Samantha 3
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 17 hr Big Dog 7
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••