Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#84166 Jun 24, 2013
My boyfriend, Burnt Brain is so nice! He even used Vaseline, he is a KEEPER :)
To The Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#84167 Jun 24, 2013
Contraire wrote:
My boyfriend, Burnt Brain is so nice! He even used Vaseline, he is a KEEPER :)
you have been reported to Topix
To The Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#84168 Jun 24, 2013
I am the Topix police, LOL

Now let me eat my jello in peace!
New MADdrid MO

Ballwin, MO

#84169 Jun 24, 2013
IF u c jonathan today, tell 'em to take his drunk ass home. He drank all de whisky and his money's all gone.

burnt brain, ridin' on a tractor all day wit the sun bakin''em brains can make a sour puss sicko whacky.
For Sure wrote:
You are Jonathan. You gave yourself away in another post. And you are the only nutcase that is always calling other posters out.
About a month ago, I saw a thread called DFS. Somebody replied to your post cuz you called them out. After they stomped and handed you your ass, you must have reported it because the whole thread disappeared immediately. Kudos to the poster who cleaned your plow. I see you are still here trying to play Mr. Intelligent, but it ain't workin' for ya. You keep posting, "I am calling you out." That is a dead giveaway.
And you have the cowardess to make fun of other people for making you think they reported you, but actually did not report you at all. Your nickname fits you well.
<quoted text>
To the Thief

Ballwin, MO

#84170 Jun 24, 2013
To The Thief wrote:
I am the Topix police, LOL
Now let me eat my jello in peace!
Mr. PoPo please don't take me to jail. I sawwy. I's won't do it agin. please don't make me go to the cross bar motel.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#84171 Jun 24, 2013
Paula Dean....you are my hero!
ur salad too tossed

United States

#84172 Jun 24, 2013
New MADdrid MO wrote:
<quoted text>IF u c jonathan today, tell 'em to take his drunk ass home. He drank all de whisky and his money's all gone.

burnt brain, ridin' on a tractor all day wit the sun bakin''em brains can make a sour puss sicko whacky.
U missin ur man? I heard he's a keeper! Hahahaha
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84173 Jun 24, 2013
ur salad too tossed wrote:
<quoted text>
U missin ur man? I heard he's a keeper! Hahahaha
STFU Dan-ielle
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84174 Jun 24, 2013
I can't believe how stooooooopid my names are! I was going through the thousands of different names I have given myself.....I have determined (what everyone else has been telling me) I am mental.
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84175 Jun 24, 2013
UGH......why is everyone always "OWNING" me!?? I guess I will "Gamepoint" myself
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I HAVE BEEN OWNED BY EVERYONE ON TOPIX!
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84176 Jun 24, 2013
GOP the Party of STUPID wrote:
I can't believe how stooooooopid my names are! I was going through the thousands of different names I have given myself.....I have determined (what everyone else has been telling me) I am mental.
STFU Dan-ielle
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84177 Jun 24, 2013
UGH......why is everyone always "OWNING" me!?? I guess I will "Gamepoint" myself
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
STFU Dan-ielle
wow

United States

#84181 Jun 24, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
Really? I've seen some tasteless posts from you but that's the worst!
Poor St Louis Princess

United States

#84182 Jun 24, 2013
I see the sad little St Louis Princess and all the voices in her head have been having an all day meltdown. When her Queen Dawg isn't around she sure does get lonely and loses what little mind she has.
Poor St Louis Princess

United States

#84183 Jun 24, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Because you inherited the single digit IQ that you share with your dad, QUEEN Yellow Dawg.
Poor St Louis Princess

United States

#84184 Jun 24, 2013
Now check back into that mental ward...permanently.
YOU ARE SICK

United States

#84185 Jun 24, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
That's because she looks like a guy in drag. She reminds you of your daddy QUEEN Yellow Dawg.

By the way, she's a registered Democrat. LMAO!!!!
New MADrid

Florissant, MO

#84186 Jun 24, 2013
YOU ARE SICK wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because she looks like a guy in drag. She reminds you of your daddy QUEEN Yellow Dawg.
By the way, she's a registered Democrat. LMAO!!!!
Damn, JonE boy, you are out of the fields early today. Did John let you off work early? Whisky time for JonE boy. You do know you don't have to drink the entire 5th tonight, right.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84187 Jun 24, 2013
This thread is getting sicker and sicker! Throwup!

I think Topix needs to shut it down if things continue like they are.

CHEERS!
Miss Flossy

Florissant, MO

#84188 Jun 24, 2013
Poor St Louis Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you inherited the single digit IQ that you share with your dad, QUEEN Yellow Dawg.
Owensville, you really need to stop talking so bsd about yourself that way. You are the one with a single digit IQ. Dawg does not have a son, he has a daughter, you. asssssssssssshole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 3 hr Ronald Sylvester 40
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr TN Voter 20,083
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 8 hr Riverrat 39
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... Sat Nothing But The T... 17
Hogan bad rap good Jul 31 Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages