Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#84017 Jun 22, 2013
Frank_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus also ate, drank, slept, physically touched others, and lastly, bled and died ... all everyday things that we are capable of doing in human flesh. So what criteria do you use then? Just the godly criteria, or the human criteria? Do you throw out one and ignore the other?
NO!!!! Jesus was both 100% man and 100% God. He was able to fill all the requirements of both God and man.
<.sigh!.> So little time! So many to educate.

If while Jesus was on the earth, he was 100% God (as you assert with NO PROOF AT ALL), then he would have been unable to have been a sinless human, and thus would have been unable to die in atonement for your sins.

#84018 Jun 22, 2013
Dog_Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad taught me that if you want to show a dog who is boss... pee in their food... they either go hungry or accept it and eventually eat it. The dog either gets bitter and stays hungry or gives in and accepts his master and learns to appreciate.
Seems to me that Dawg is a tad bit bitter these days... that tells me that someone peed in his dish. Either way, he has a master and does not care for him... at least not yet.
You seem to be a simpleton. A human is not a dog. I am a human. Thus ...

Just like yourself and your religion, your "daddy" had some strange beliefs.(Did he pee in your momma's food to show her who was boss, or did he simply beat her with his fists?)

Let me give you some very good advice. You are out of your league. Buzz off while you have not yet been thoroughly humiliated.

#84019 Jun 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No,Dawg, in the end you will be the loser. You don't understand the Trinity!...
I understand the "Trinity" perfectly well! Humans like to have as many "gods" and "lucky charms" around as possible, to protect them from all the bad things which might happen to them.

Dozens of religions -- Greek, Roman, Indian -- have multiple gods. As a professing Christian, you would really like to have a few more "lucky charms." (The Catholics, for example, have dozens of "saints" which they say are not gods, but are useful as prayer objects. Several years ago, the Pope had to get onto them for that, because they were getting pretty close to worshiping plastic figurines of various of the saints.)

But you have been told that you worship ONLY ONE GOD!(That's called monotheism.) But you really YEARN for more gods -- just in case! SO -- you have come up with this silly business that Jesus is a "god," and some kind of "spirit" is also a "god," and all three of these entities are wrapped up into one single "god," so you don't have to confess that you worship THREE gods.

Who cares? Just admit it! You worship THREE gods!

#84020 Jun 22, 2013
It is time wrote:
to complain to Topix about this obsolete, hateful, useless thread to have it removed. The posts have nothing to do with the topic. The same lamers sit on here all day long like attack dogs and bash everything anybody else says. Time to go away, Dawg, STL, Nortondamus, and all the other idiots who are only here to fight.
If we all complain, topix will remove this thread.
Good idea! About five days ago, very few were posting on this thread, and I was happy! I was going to declare myself "King of the Thread," and shut 'er down!

But NO ... some "religious" types suddenly came out of the woodwork and have been dominating the thread ever since.

And you "why is this thread still here" types often come to gripe about the thread's longevity. Why do YOU care? If you don't like the thread, STAY OFF!

#84021 Jun 22, 2013
Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the poor St Louis Retard F'tard is just getting his ass kicked all over the place today.
Aw, "Contraire"! Looks like you have to contribute some bloviation and vulgarity, just to assure the continuation of the thread!_8-)

#84022 Jun 22, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. It's mainly dawg and the st louie idiot that carry on like a couple lamers. Ive actually seen people try to carry on normal conversation but those two apparently cant handle it and they eventually ruin it with their childishness.
Hey, "Kim"! Go for it! Quitcher bitchin' and start a normal conversation.

#84023 Jun 22, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so tweedledumb. You and dawg are the main source of the nonsense. Nice try to say otherwise but anyone can read the posts here and see who is what. Dawg might be childish but you are mentally insane.
<.sobbing violently!.> Aw, "Kim" ... that's the nicest thing you ever said to me!

#84024 Jun 22, 2013
To the thief wrote:
<quoted text>People, this post was made by an imposter using the nic, Contraire, that I was using yesterday. He is trying to fool you into thinking it is me.
And by the way, Nortondamus, I have been a staunch democrat all my life. You are disgusting and think you are so smart and cute.
And thanks you, Nortondamus, Dawg's thread will be removed, "honey."
Gee! Here it is "tomorrow," and the thread is still here!

(Did you ever think that Topix enjoys the traffic and increased advertising revenue therefrom?)

#84025 Jun 22, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
No they both live in St Louis. In fact I think they are both residents at the same psychiatric facility and that is how they ended up on the same thread together.
Huh? Run that logic by me again, "Max."

#84026 Jun 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... How about the rain? We can't make it rain....
Actually, we can.

#84027 Jun 22, 2013
For Well wrote:
<quoted text> ... So what Bill Cooper said in 1984 makes a lot of sense to me now.
We all get smarter as we become senile.

#84028 Jun 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It is too bad things have come to this. I think teachers with proper training should have the right to carry a fire arm. Probably not every teacher will be capable of doing that but I think it would at least be good for those that want to and are capable of handling a gun should be allowed. I know that stirs up a can of worms but we can see what happens when someone enters a school and just starts shooting. Teachers, students and others are like sitting ducks for whomever wants to harm them. We should all have the right to protect ourselves and others from the idiots....
In this temporary era of "be nice to Norton," I hate to be negative, but any school which encourages its staff to carry is asking for some real trouble.

The probability that a student in US schools will be wounded by gun while in school is very low.(Look it up, or calculate it.) The probability that a school with numerous of its staff carrying will have someone accidentally (or intentionally) wounded is much higher. The insurance companies apparently agree, and they are not going to insure a school which allows regular staff to carry guns.

Why are you always so fearful, "Norton"?

#84029 Jun 22, 2013
Contrarie wrote:
<quoted text>
When I hear people of faith having such a deep spiritual discussion as this one, I always have to ask myself, WHAT KIND OF CONCEALED WEAPON WOULD JESUS USE?
Good question! Jesus was an Israelite, and the Israelis use the Uzi automatic machine gun / pistol (even though it probably would not exactly be considered a conceal-carry weapon). Nevertheless, I am going to vote for the Uzi!

#84030 Jun 22, 2013
What a Laugh wrote:
<quoted text>getting on this thread daily like you do is way beyond "often."
To what extent? Can you provide a percentage?
HAARP

Saint Louis, MO

#84031 Jun 22, 2013
can heat up the ionisphere and make it rain/storm anywhere they point all those antennas to.

Have you not looked up into the sky lately and noticed all the chemtrails seeding the clouds to make it rain.

Pardon me, Dawg. This is old news. I guess these religious types don't realise how far we have come technologically.

But then again, these are the nuts who are now saying that fetuses masterbate.

Wow! There are some really stupid children casing out this thread.
mental facilty 4U

United States

#84038 Jun 22, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.
Happy suumer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere. Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere. Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere.
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians
Happy summer soltice to Lummerians everywhere
Is this what you wrote on your mental facility wall?
R you that bored? Isn't it craft time for you?
mental facilty 4U

United States

#84039 Jun 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Would you mind terribly giving us a half-dozen examples of my "mocking" "Norton"'s religion. He spews his non-Christian opinions all over me, and I have the right, and ability, to spew right back at him.

When I tell him that there exists lots of evidence that the "Great Flood" did not occur, he tells me that I am nuts and going to Hell.(That means that "Norton" has set himself up as God, which as I have shown "Norton" many times -- is NOT a good idea, unless you want to be eaten by worms, as King Herod was.)

(And don't worry about ME at the Pearly Gates. Best you worry about getting YOURSELF in.)
Hmmm, I only have to look through 3 pages of posts to see how you mock him and others.
mental facilty 4U

United States

#84040 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>I understand the "Trinity" perfectly well! Humans like to have as many "gods" and "lucky charms" around as possible, to protect them from all the bad things which might happen to them.

Dozens of religions -- Greek, Roman, Indian -- have multiple gods. As a professing Christian, you would really like to have a few more "lucky charms." (The Catholics, for example, have dozens of "saints" which they say are not gods, but are useful as prayer objects. Several years ago, the Pope had to get onto them for that, because they were getting pretty close to worshiping plastic figurines of various of the saints.)

But you have been told that you worship ONLY ONE GOD!(That's called monotheism.) But you really YEARN for more gods -- just in case! SO -- you have come up with this silly business that Jesus is a "god," and some kind of "spirit" is also a "god," and all three of these entities are wrapped up into one single "god," so you don't have to confess that you worship THREE gods.

Who cares? Just admit it! You worship THREE gods!
I hope you are not as old as you claimed you were in older posts. Pretty close to the light to be mocking God....don't you think?
mental facilty 4U

United States

#84041 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>To what extent? Can you provide a percentage?
Hello....what part of "daily" do you not understand? Did they forget to hand you your daily pills?
Nonsense

Saint Louis, MO

#84042 Jun 22, 2013
This thread is not owned by anybody other than Topix, regarless of who started this fake poll. Yellow Belly Dawg and his sidekick have a dire need to feed their over-inflated egos by smearing their opinions all over the thread, as if their opinions are somehow supreme. Attacking everyone else, as if nobody else has a right to an particular view, just shows that you are like pirhana in a feeding frenzy. And we all know that opinions are like aholes. Everybody has one.

I have seen other posts that were dead on facts. You need to expand your horizen of research and learn, rather than act like nobody counts but you.

I can't wait to see your response, which will be lame, as usual. I am sure you are just waiting for someone to post something so you can have another orgasmic episode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr VINNY DINARDI 20,102
females Sat Hthr8 2
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Sat Ctguy 51
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 6,447
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 2
Test post. Please ignore Aug 28 Testposter 1
Chief still giving Protesters/Thugs whatever th... Aug 26 Truckdriver 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages