Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Dawg talks shit out both ends. He says one thing, gets caught in either a lie or saying something ignorant, then instead of manning up about it, he just changes his story and makes it worse on himself. That's what happens when a narcissistic ego and a compulsive liar ego collides.
Thank you for cluing me in about Dawg. I will keep that in mind in the future.
Damned

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

It looks like the devil opened the gates to let all his hell hounds out to graze on this topix thread. I noticed exceptionally long fangs dripping with blood and snorting and growling at everybody that comes by.

Do any of you haters and pretenders have anything to say that remotely resembles intelligence? Of course not. You are enjoying knawing on each other like the evil little imps you really are. You go forth without mercy or conscience.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Science proves it wasn't. I rest my case.
You're wrong, again!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Contraire wrote:
That's funny, Norton. I know a lot of delusional pew occupiers who believe they will be busting through the gates of Heaven after the "rapture" takes place. They are deceiving themselves by playing church, thus playing with God.
However, I pointed out to you in a previouos post the discrepancy between Matthew and Luke's geneaology of Jesus. Can you please explain that to all we "satanists", as you like to call anybody who denounces your false doctrines.
<quoted text>
I don't remember that post about the geneology of Jesus. So you judge people's salvation? I have said before that there will be many church-goers that don't make it because they have never really been saved.

People can deceive you........but if they admit they do not believe in God then you know where they are going. It's difficult to know a person's heart sometimes. I know people that don't attend a church and probably will go to Heaven. The church house will not get a person to Heaven I don't care how many times, years, etc. a person goes to the church house. It's only by the belief in Jesus Christ and what he did on the Cross.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is very clear that you have researched this subject at great length, and I will vouch that you know it far more than I. I just diddle around quoting the KJV of the Bible, to shoot Norton down. And -- yes -- sometimes I am ashamed to make such sport of him, but perhaps the "Debbil makes me do it"?
I have posed numerous Bible questions to Norton, and he has never answered any of them, primarily because he knows that, if he were to do so, it would reveal various of the flaws of the Bible, which he maintains that he believes in its entirety -- all 14 (or more) versions of it, I suppose.
Having been a ("southern") Baptist for many years, I know that I understand the "Plan of Salvation" as well as Norton. I am very surprised at the re-wording of John 3:16 in the NIV (New and Improved?) version of the Bible - which Norton uses. The "improved" verse removes the word "begotten" which casts doubt on the entire human "birth" of Jesus.
I generally do not lay this on Norton, but Jesus was, presumably, sent to earth as a human, and NOT as a "god." If Jesus WERE a god on earth, then he could not have been crucified as a perfect sinless human for OUR sins. But the Bible clearly tells us of several "miracles" which the HUMAN Jesus presumably performed.
HUMANS do not perform miracles. Only GODS do that. Thus, Jesus was a GOD while here on earth, and could not die as a sinless HUMAN for our sins.
Sorry, Norton! Jesus blew it when he performed all those parlor tricks to impress the people.
You just diddle around in the Bible to shoot me down? I am well aware of that because you don't understand a cottin' pickin' thing about the Bible! God sent his son, Jesus, to earth to die for our sins. Jesus was sinless human being while on this earth.

I am sorry for you because you are blowing your chance for eternity in Heaven! God is three persons all in one (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). If you would study the Bible you might understand this.

You will not find it by googling it!

CHEERS!
Say What

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Looks to me like you are the one judging, saying people who do not believe in christos will go to hell. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but that is not your call. Follow your own teachings and judge not lest ye be judged.
Go back and read the dudes post about Matthew and Luke. I am curious to read your answer.
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember that post about the geneology of Jesus. So you judge people's salvation? I have said before that there will be many church-goers that don't make it because they have never really been saved.
People can deceive you........but if they admit they do not believe in God then you know where they are going. It's difficult to know a person's heart sometimes. I know people that don't attend a church and probably will go to Heaven. The church house will not get a person to Heaven I don't care how many times, years, etc. a person goes to the church house. It's only by the belief in Jesus Christ and what he did on the Cross.
CHEERS!
Pastor

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Damned wrote:
It looks like the devil opened the gates to let all his hell hounds out to graze on this topix thread. I noticed exceptionally long fangs dripping with blood and snorting and growling at everybody that comes by.
Do any of you haters and pretenders have anything to say that remotely resembles intelligence? Of course not. You are enjoying knawing on each other like the evil little imps you really are. You go forth without mercy or conscience.
It is sad when people that say they are christians get on here and act like satan. Their words are harmful and hurtful. Their words just prove they have two-edged sworded tongues and mouths like open sepulchres. Jesus warned us about these wolves in sheep clothing. They preach to the thread, yet they neither care that Jesus sees what they are doing, nor do they seem to be practicing what they are preaching. They hang around on topix all day just waiting for people to post so they can rip them assunder. They should be studying their bibles and praying and asking Jesus for forgiveness for the wrong they are doing. These folks obviously are unhappy and disturbed. People who act like these professed christians are throwing their salvation out the window. Hipocrits have no place in the Kingdom of God. They are straddling the fence and walking on dangerous groud. Notondamus is especially cold and calculaing. Take a look in the mirror and admitt that you are not saved at all.
brad

Mount Vernon, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

i overwiped.
I OWN YOU

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the poor St Louis Retard F'tard is just getting his ass kicked all over the place today.
Looks like I've really got in you Lemurian head....hahahaha

I OWN YOU
Usa

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>Looks to me like you are the one judging, saying people who do not believe in christos will go to hell. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but that is not your call. Follow your own teachings and judge not lest ye be judged.
Go back and read the dudes post about Matthew and Luke. I am curious to read your answer.
I have been reading the threads. Anything Norton says about Christianity is quickly turned into a joke because others do not believe the same thing.
It is nice to see a Christian defending his beliefs in a world where Christians cannot speak their mind without judgement from those who don't "believe". Christians are too spread the word...that is what he is doing.
It is nice to see someone of the Christian faith fight for what they believe in against those who "believe" in nothing.
STL idiot deported

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

STL idiot should be deported for non American thoughts and beliefs. Or just taken back to their room with padded walls.
S L RETARD OWNED

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

STL idiot deported wrote:
STL idiot should be deported for non American thoughts and beliefs. Or just taken back to their room with padded walls.
Nobody would want her. So she has to stay in a St Louis mental ward where she is harmless.

St Louis is ghetto of Missouri. It has the highest rate of welfare, unemployment, crime, and drugs in all of Missouri. It's an embarrassment to the rest of the state.
S L RETARD OWNED

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Usa wrote:
<quoted text>I have been reading the threads. Anything Norton says about Christianity is quickly turned into a joke because others do not believe the same thing.
It is nice to see a Christian defending his beliefs in a world where Christians cannot speak their mind without judgement from those who don't "believe". Christians are too spread the word...that is what he is doing.
It is nice to see someone of the Christian faith fight for what they believe in against those who "believe" in nothing.
It's not turned into a joke. The joke are the idiots who try to mock him. They try so hard to bring him down to their pathetic level and he refuses to do so. All they accomplish is proving to everyone else that they are idiots.
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not turned into a joke. The joke are the idiots who try to mock him. They try so hard to bring him down to their pathetic level and he refuses to do so. All they accomplish is proving to everyone else that they are idiots.
We don't have to turn you into a joke...because you are one.

How many cars are lined up outside your corner corporate office aka drive-thru window?

I OWN YOU
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Denton Melvin wrote:
<quoted text>
I can give you a list of where the bible contradicts itself if you'd like.
Speaking of contradicting one-self...Please Denton,for someone who doubts the bible and God,you do a lot of preaching... I could give you a list of people unhappy with their phone/cable service....
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the poor St Louis Retard F'tard is just getting his ass kicked all over the place today.
You are just a mean, hateful, POS who has nothing better to do than come to topix and stir sh*t.

You keep sh*ting out of your mouth, instead of your arse.

You must be one of those delusional retards who get on here and displace all your bad traits onto others.

None of your stupid comments will make your tinie weinne Lumarian weenie any bigger.

I hope from now on, people have good sense to ignore you, you Neandethal.

I think I love you XXXX

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Dawg talks shit out both ends. He says one thing, gets caught in either a lie or saying something ignorant, then instead of manning up about it, he just changes his story and makes it worse on himself. That's what happens when a narcissistic ego and a compulsive liar ego collides.
Just because you can type something on your keyboard and post it on the Internet, that does not make it true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for cluing me in about Dawg. I will keep that in mind in the future.
It's far easier than that for you. Just feel how many lumps I have given your backside, and remember: Don't mess with the Dawg!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Damned wrote:
If you cannot bear the gnawing, stay off the thread.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
1. I thought I was a "southern" Baptist at one time. Fortunately, I saw the LIGHT and am now a "born-again atheist," just like I was when I first entered this world.
2. I suggest you take a course in reading comprehension. In my previous post, I clearly stated, "Having been a ("southern") Baptist for many years,... " If you want to argue the logic of that statement, be my guest.(I was baptized, so I had to be one, right? That appears to be your "salvation requirement du jour.")
3. Sure, all "Baptists" believe in Christ, or at least think that they do. So what?
4. I was taught the so-called "Plan of Salvation" and it did not include a requirement for baptism. I gotta agree with "Norton" on that one.(I am sure he will be thrilled to have an atheist agree with him.)
5. OH, MY! You are now so bereft of any logical thought that you have stooped to an "ad hominem" attack! ROFL! Such an attack is a tacit admission that you have run out of anything serious to say.(I mean your silly typing about "not thinking with a clear head" and "could it be something [I] drank or smoked?" ROFL! You have just blown all credibility.)
Dawg,
Who's going to waste their time wading through all your silly rantings on this forum? For several years, I've occassionally checked in on this thread & THERE YOU ARE!

I bet your postings make up over 50% of all the thousands of posts on this thread which was started in 2010!

Do you live & breath on this thread night & day"? Do you have any other life outside this thread?

And, another thing I'd like to ask is - why is it that a few of your trolls have chosen to keep a thread alive that has absolutely NO connection to what's going on in 2013? Are you trolls running some kind of contest to see how long Topix will keep this 2010 thread going? I've been wanting to know the answer to that question for a long time.

As far as me losing credibility because I asked about whether you were posting with a clear head - well, I'll let others on this forum be the judge of that. CAN YOU HONESTLY SAY YOU ARE NOT UNDER "THE INFLUENCE" while you rant away on this thread???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sitting in the pit area at Verizon Wireless Amp... 7 hr Terry 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr hsktommox 18,585
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 10 hr Joe G 24
To The Supreme Court Repent 10 hr Message From God 1
Cougar Bars? 14 hr DebinSTL 6
wanting a black gal 14 hr anxious 1
Worst part of St. Louis Sun Curious 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000