Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Nortondamus

United States

#83869 Jun 21, 2013
S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not turned into a joke. The joke are the idiots who try to mock him. They try so hard to bring him down to their pathetic level and he refuses to do so. All they accomplish is proving to everyone else that they are idiots.
We don't have to turn you into a joke...because you are one.

How many cars are lined up outside your corner corporate office aka drive-thru window?

I OWN YOU
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#83870 Jun 21, 2013
Denton Melvin wrote:
<quoted text>
I can give you a list of where the bible contradicts itself if you'd like.
Speaking of contradicting one-self...Please Denton,for someone who doubts the bible and God,you do a lot of preaching... I could give you a list of people unhappy with their phone/cable service....
Contraire

United States

#83871 Jun 21, 2013
S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the poor St Louis Retard F'tard is just getting his ass kicked all over the place today.
You are just a mean, hateful, POS who has nothing better to do than come to topix and stir sh*t.

You keep sh*ting out of your mouth, instead of your arse.

You must be one of those delusional retards who get on here and displace all your bad traits onto others.

None of your stupid comments will make your tinie weinne Lumarian weenie any bigger.

I hope from now on, people have good sense to ignore you, you Neandethal.

I think I love you XXXX

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#83872 Jun 21, 2013
S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Dawg talks shit out both ends. He says one thing, gets caught in either a lie or saying something ignorant, then instead of manning up about it, he just changes his story and makes it worse on himself. That's what happens when a narcissistic ego and a compulsive liar ego collides.
Just because you can type something on your keyboard and post it on the Internet, that does not make it true.

#83873 Jun 21, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for cluing me in about Dawg. I will keep that in mind in the future.
It's far easier than that for you. Just feel how many lumps I have given your backside, and remember: Don't mess with the Dawg!

#83874 Jun 21, 2013
Damned wrote:
It looks like the devil opened the gates to let all his hell hounds out to graze on this topix thread. I noticed exceptionally long fangs dripping with blood and snorting and growling at everybody that comes by.
Do any of you haters and pretenders have anything to say that remotely resembles intelligence? Of course not. You are enjoying knawing on each other like the evil little imps you really are. You go forth without mercy or conscience.
If you cannot bear the gnawing, stay off the thread.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#83875 Jun 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I thought I was a "southern" Baptist at one time. Fortunately, I saw the LIGHT and am now a "born-again atheist," just like I was when I first entered this world.
2. I suggest you take a course in reading comprehension. In my previous post, I clearly stated, "Having been a ("southern") Baptist for many years,... " If you want to argue the logic of that statement, be my guest.(I was baptized, so I had to be one, right? That appears to be your "salvation requirement du jour.")
3. Sure, all "Baptists" believe in Christ, or at least think that they do. So what?
4. I was taught the so-called "Plan of Salvation" and it did not include a requirement for baptism. I gotta agree with "Norton" on that one.(I am sure he will be thrilled to have an atheist agree with him.)
5. OH, MY! You are now so bereft of any logical thought that you have stooped to an "ad hominem" attack! ROFL! Such an attack is a tacit admission that you have run out of anything serious to say.(I mean your silly typing about "not thinking with a clear head" and "could it be something [I] drank or smoked?" ROFL! You have just blown all credibility.)
Dawg,
Who's going to waste their time wading through all your silly rantings on this forum? For several years, I've occassionally checked in on this thread & THERE YOU ARE!

I bet your postings make up over 50% of all the thousands of posts on this thread which was started in 2010!

Do you live & breath on this thread night & day"? Do you have any other life outside this thread?

And, another thing I'd like to ask is - why is it that a few of your trolls have chosen to keep a thread alive that has absolutely NO connection to what's going on in 2013? Are you trolls running some kind of contest to see how long Topix will keep this 2010 thread going? I've been wanting to know the answer to that question for a long time.

As far as me losing credibility because I asked about whether you were posting with a clear head - well, I'll let others on this forum be the judge of that. CAN YOU HONESTLY SAY YOU ARE NOT UNDER "THE INFLUENCE" while you rant away on this thread???

#83876 Jun 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong, again!...
So you are saying that the Chinese and the humans in North America and Middle America and South America all died 6,000 years ago in the "Great Flood" which covered THE ENTIRE EARTH?

Don't forget -- your flawed Bible also says that all the animals were also killed by the "Great Flood." A simple look at archaeological specimens throughout the world puts the lie to that bit of absurdity.

Your Bible contains many myths.

#83877 Jun 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You just diddle around in the Bible to shoot me down? I am well aware of that because you don't understand a cottin' pickin' thing about the Bible! God sent his son, Jesus, to earth to die for our sins. Jesus was sinless human being while on this earth.
I am sorry for you because you are blowing your chance for eternity in Heaven! God is three persons all in one (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). If you would study the Bible you might understand this.
You will not find it by googling it!...
When Jesus performed his miracles, he proved that he was not a human but a god. Thus, as a god, he could not have died as a sinless human for your sins, "Norton." You lose. Again!

#83878 Jun 21, 2013
Usa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading the threads. Anything Norton says about Christianity is quickly turned into a joke because others do not believe the same thing.
It is nice to see a Christian defending his beliefs in a world where Christians cannot speak their mind without judgement from those who don't "believe". Christians are too spread the word...that is what he is doing.
It is nice to see someone of the Christian faith fight for what they believe in against those who "believe" in nothing.
1. If "Norton"'s religion is true, "Norton" does not have to defend himself, or his religion, at all. The fact that he DOES defend his religion is proof that even "Norton" doubts it.

2. "Norton" does "spread" something in this thread, but it isn't the "word."
Passin thru

West Plains, MO

#83879 Jun 21, 2013
Dawg, If I were you I would really consider shooting myself. You can call it suicide by intellect. I didn't think anyone could be as big an ass as you prove yourself every time you post. I can see why you are such an Obama fan. You are just as arrogant as he is. Ridiculing anyone for their religious beliefs has got to be the lowest form of humanity. Think where mankind would be without faith. All religions have a use and is probably the one thing that has helped keep the human race on a course to evolve and improve life as we know it. And honestly we all would be better off without people like you.
USA

Mexico

#83880 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>1. If "Norton"'s religion is true, "Norton" does not have to defend himself, or his religion, at all. The fact that he DOES defend his religion is proof that even "Norton" doubts it.

I truly hope I am not behind you at the pearly gates, the wait may be extremely long when all of your horrible anti Christian comments are noted.
We defend our religion because we believe, just as you defend your "non" belief. However, I would never mock someone else's religion nor their non religion.
S L RETARD OWNED

United States

#83881 Jun 21, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg,
Who's going to waste their time wading through all your silly rantings on this forum? For several years, I've occassionally checked in on this thread & THERE YOU ARE!

I bet your postings make up over 50% of all the thousands of posts on this thread which was started in 2010!

Do you live & breath on this thread night & day"? Do you have any other life outside this thread?

And, another thing I'd like to ask is - why is it that a few of your trolls have chosen to keep a thread alive that has absolutely NO connection to what's going on in 2013? Are you trolls running some kind of contest to see how long Topix will keep this 2010 thread going? I've been wanting to know the answer to that question for a long time.

As far as me losing credibility because I asked about whether you were posting with a clear head - well, I'll let others on this forum be the judge of that. CAN YOU HONESTLY SAY YOU ARE NOT UNDER "THE INFLUENCE" while you rant away on this thread???
Dawg has no business saying anyone else has no credibility. He has been caught in lie after lie after lie. Not to mention all his aliases that he uses. If it was possible he would have less then no credibility. He's a joke.

To answer your question, yes he lives on this thread. He actually went as far one day recently with his delusions to call himself the "King of this thread". Not of Topix mind you, just this one outdated thread. More like the court jester, just someone for us all to laugh at, not with.

The only reason I post here is it fun to rile him up and mess with his head. I use a site called LiveLeaks to actually debate. It is more fun since it has videos from around the world that relate to politics, conflicts, and tons of other things.
Dawg is a FOOL

United States

#83882 Jun 21, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>I truly hope I am not behind you at the pearly gates, the wait may be extremely long when all of your horrible anti Christian comments are noted.
We defend our religion because we believe, just as you defend your "non" belief. However, I would never mock someone else's religion nor their non religion.
People like Dawg mock Christians because when it comes to his own non belief he is an insecure person. He can't prove that there is no God. So he mocks People like Norton in hopes of bringing them down to his level. When he fails to do it it makes him upset and he ramps up the sarcasm and mockery even more because his ego is so fragile he doesn't want to look like he is losing on here. The problem is, with the exception of his son the St Louis Retard, we all see how he is not only losing but getting a mudhole stomped in him an walked dry.
Nortondamus

United States

#83883 Jun 21, 2013
Dawg is a FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Dawg mock Christians because when it comes to his own non belief he is an insecure person. He can't prove that there is no God. So he mocks People like Norton in hopes of bringing them down to his level. When he fails to do it it makes him upset and he ramps up the sarcasm and mockery even more because his ego is so fragile he doesn't want to look like he is losing on here. The problem is, with the exception of his son the St Louis Retard, we all see how he is not only losing but getting a mudhole stomped in him an walked dry.
Now just calm down... You sound so disturbed and upset ...DAWG has really got in your head ...huh?

Perhaps it's because every day DAWG rips your butt from your body and kicks it into lower Earth orbit...hahahahahahaha

Honestly you are just a sad and bitter hydrant for DAWG to pee at will on?

YOU ARE TOTALLY OWNED
Nortondamus

United States

#83884 Jun 21, 2013
S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg has no business saying anyone else has no credibility. He has been caught in lie after lie after lie. Not to mention all his aliases that he uses. If it was possible he would have less then no credibility. He's a joke.
To answer your question, yes he lives on this thread. He actually went as far one day recently with his delusions to call himself the "King of this thread". Not of Topix mind you, just this one outdated thread. More like the court jester, just someone for us all to laugh at, not with.
The only reason I post here is it fun to rile him up and mess with his head. I use a site called LiveLeaks to actually debate. It is more fun since it has videos from around the world that relate to politics, conflicts, and tons of other things.
hahahahaha

"Seriously" the only reason you post here and get your butt kicked 24/7...IS YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!!!!

YOU ARE TOTALLY OWNED
Nortondamus

United States

#83885 Jun 21, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly hope I am not behind you at the pearly gates, the wait may be extremely long when all of your horrible anti Christian comments are noted.
I don't think you'll be waiting for long ...you'll be on fire in hell...where you belong!!!!
Nortondamus

United States

#83886 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
1. If "Norton"'s religion is true, "Norton" does not have to defend himself, or his religion, at all. The fact that he DOES defend his religion is proof that even "Norton" doubts it.
EXCELLENT!!!!

Massive Lumerian GAME POINT!!!!
USA

Mexico

#83887 Jun 21, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you'll be waiting for long ...you'll be on fire in hell...where you belong!!!!
Very nice. Do all atheists think like you?
Frank_Lee

Poplar Bluff, MO

#83888 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
When Jesus performed his miracles, he proved that he was not a human but a god. Thus, as a god, he could not have died as a sinless human for your sins, "Norton." You lose. Again!
Jesus also ate, drank, slept, physically touched others, and lastly, bled and died...all everyday things that we are capable of doing in human flesh. So what criteria do you use then? Just the godly criteria, or the human criteria? Do you throw out one and ignore the other?
NO!!!! Jesus was both 100% man and 100% God. He was able to fill all the requirements of both God and man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 6 hr Con man in cheif 1,636
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr commenters 20,985
CNN NBC Not zeee Ga stop o News 8 hr NLDM 1
Nancy Pelosi's grade F head 11 hr NLDM 3
St. Louis is a Ghetto 11 hr Simple minds 3
Black DemocRATS shoot 2 teenagers 12 hr Robert e lee 4
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Sat Charlie brown 100

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages