The more you talk the nuttier you get!<quoted text>
1. I do not have to "take" them anyplace. The water can be brought to their hospital bed.
2. Your imaginary "patient" is already in a hospital. Why should they die?
3. Huh? What if they weighed 500 pounds? Ever hear of a hoist? They use them in hospitals all the time!
4. You cannot bring a wrecker into a hospital room. Nor do you have to! It was not necessary to bring a wrecker into their hospital room to get them there in the first place! Really, "Norton," you are off on a flight of fancy.
5. Why NOT "dunk" all the equipment? Keywords: water-proof wrappings.(Don't forget "towels" to dry the patient and equipment off, afterwards.
6. If the patient has severe burns and could not have any water on his body, WHO CARES? Is not the reward of eternal life worth more than a little discomfort? You really do not have your priorities straight, "Norton"!