Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation is "free"! All you have to do is accept the fact that Jesus died for your sins. Simple! In fact, it is so simple a lot of very smart people don't believe it. I can't think of anything more free than salvation because Jesus paid the price....
Ummmm ... how about the air you breathe? You do not have to "believe" in it to receive it.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Da Vinci Code is a bunch of bunk!...
Although it is far more interesting to read than the Bible!(And I bet you never read it -- just like the Bible you never read.)
The scary truth

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

The truth of the matter is OUR GOVERNMENT is CROOKED! No matter what your political views, our government is full of a bunch of rich, lying, sneaky, self serving people & until that changes we are screwed! And the other argument concerning God, well people with shit attitudes that think they are better somehow because they were "dunked" in some water!
The scary truth

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Ha Ha got ahead of myself.....anyway those people are the reason I do not attend church...church isn't about God, it's more about gossip & being better than the person on the pew next to you!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... A person on their deathded certainly cannot be dunked in the water. It's called common sense! People tend to too legalistic with manmade ideas....
You give up too easily, "Norton." Perhaps BECAUSE of what you perceive to be your "common sense," which brings unyielding revelations to you without supporting evidence.

If I were to become convinced that the reward is "eternal life," I will unequivocally state that I can "dunk" a person on the deathbed into the water.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Gassy Girl wrote:
I'm starting to think this yellow dog democrat is really Brenda in disquise
hehehehee
Think what you will. Just remember: I am NOT "yellow dog democrat."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Black Bean Brenda wrote:
haha
My hair might be yellow but I aint no demcrat. Thats what kweers and weirdos vote for LOL
I am quite sure that "Black Bean Brenda" and "Gassy Girl" must certainly be highly-educated intellectual sophisticates.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

The scary truth wrote:
The truth of the matter is OUR GOVERNMENT is CROOKED! No matter what your political views, our government is full of a bunch of rich, lying, sneaky, self serving people & until that changes we are screwed!...
Did Rush tell you that? You never had it so good!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Contraire wrote:
Sin is forgiven when you show true sorrow and regret of the sin you committed and turn awayv from it and never do it again. That is true repentence.
You are relying on the NT which is sorely flawed. Scholars cannot even say for sure who wrote the NT. If the NT is true, why did Justinian, a contemporary of Jesus, not mention his name one time in any of his writings? Your NT is nothing more than a fable.
The historical Jeshu lived 400 years before the NT Jesus came on the scene. The NT does not compute, and it is full of contradictions.
The only text that says you must be baptised is the NT. Does that not raise red flags in your brain? hmmmmm
<quoted text>
Good Lord, where is your brain? Are you totally nuts?

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

The scary truth wrote:
Ha Ha got ahead of myself.....anyway those people are the reason I do not attend church...church isn't about God, it's more about gossip & being better than the person on the pew next to you!
Perhaps, it's because you're going to the wrong church. However, there is no perfect church and there will always be gossipers, etc.. One has to go to church to worship God and ignore the rest. Not easy.....I've been there! Just remember, there are many people attending churches that are not Christians.

CHEERS!
GOD Hates the GOP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Good Lord Norton ...you're the poster-child for Rightwing NUTcase!

You are what is wrong with this country
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm ... how about the air you breathe? You do not have to "believe" in it to receive it.
Huh???????? That's not the same thing but one thing about it if you don't breathe the air..........you DIE!

Same thing........if you don't receive Christ you die an eternal death which is an eternal Hell in which you would wish you could physically die to relieve your eternal misery.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

<quoted text>
"Norton," you say, "What if you are right and I am wrong....... it won't make any difference, will it?"
That's right, "Norton." It makes no difference.
(Heh! "sell your soul to Satan"! That has a ring to it! I understand Satan is giving top dollar today, what with all the economic problems. Better get yourself down to the "used-soul" lot right away!)
You are dumber than a box of rocks! You make all these satanic comments like it just a joke! I will tell you once again, it is no joke. You are just one of the scoffers just like the Bible says there will be. Your loss for being a fool!

CHEERS!
Gassy Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

<quoted text>
I am quite sure that "Black Bean Brenda" and "Gassy Girl" must certainly be highly-educated intellectual sophisticates.
You know it! We often amaze ourselves with our intellectual abilities. If you ever have a problem be sure to let us know. We'll get it sorted out for ya

hehehehehe
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

<quoted text>
You give up too easily, "Norton." Perhaps BECAUSE of what you perceive to be your "common sense," which brings unyielding revelations to you without supporting evidence.
If I were to become convinced that the reward is "eternal life," I will unequivocally state that I can "dunk" a person on the deathbed into the water.
Soooooo! You could take a seriously ill person that was hooked up to all kinds of things in a hospital and take them somewhere and get them baptized, huh? You are crazier than a goon! They would probably die before you got them there anyway. What if they weighed 500 lbs.? You gonna call a wrecker? What if there was no water available.......like in the middle of the desert? What if they were on life support? You gonna take all the equipment and dunk it with them? What if a person had severe burns and could not have any water on their body? Quit acting so dumb!

CHEERS!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh???????? That's not the same thing but one thing about it if you don't breathe the air .......... you DIE!
Same thing ........ if you don't receive Christ you die an eternal death which is an eternal Hell in which you would wish you could physically die to relieve your eternal misery....
Sorry, "Norton"! I am not going to let you off the hook that easily. Your obfuscation will not work this time.

You said, "I can't think of anything more free than salvation because Jesus paid the price."

I said, "The air you breathe." To receive salvation, you must accept it. To breathe air, you do not have to "accept" it.(Now wallow around with that a while! Of course, we KNOW you WILL! You have been trained to "Sit up and bark!) ROFL!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumber than a box of rocks! You make all these satanic comments like it just a joke! I will tell you once again, it is no joke. You are just one of the scoffers just like the Bible says there will be. Your loss for being a fool!...
<.scoff!.><.scoff!. ><.scoff!.> Please pardon me, "Norton"! Today I have this bad scoff!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Gassy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it! We often amaze ourselves with our intellectual abilities. If you ever have a problem be sure to let us know. We'll get it sorted out for ya
hehehehehe
"Gassy": I am glad you asked! Here's my problem today: two ladders, one 30-foot and one 40-foot, are placed crosswise across an alley. Their intersection is 16 feet above the ground. How wide is the alley?
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
My head is fine, although yours seems to be buried in the sand. Perhaps you might want to look up the historical facts before you start questioning where someone else's brain is.

Just because you believe or disbelieve something does not change the facts or reality. It is obvious that you know nothing about the beginnings of your own religion. So keep listening to the preacher and keep your level of conciousness below ground level.

The fact that we are Created in the Image of God means that we are CoCreaters with God because we also have the power to create through proactive or negative speech. You are what comes out of your mouth.

Have you not read any of the Holy Scriptures (not NT)? God said, "I Am the Lord Your God. Besides Me There is No Other."

That knocks your Jesus out of the big picture. When you worship anything or anyone other than "Big Daddy God", The Supreme Creator of the Universe, you are practicing idolatry. Go read and learn. God gave you a brain. Now use it. When you remove the bliners from you eyes, perhaps you will be able to start seeing God's True reality.

If you would research this for yourself, you might learn something. But as most christians, you have been so indoctrinated with falsehood that you dare not think for yourself.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooo! You could take a seriously ill person that was hooked up to all kinds of things in a hospital and take them somewhere and get them baptized, huh? You are crazier than a goon! They would probably die before you got them there anyway. What if they weighed 500 lbs.? You gonna call a wrecker? What if there was no water available ....... like in the middle of the desert? What if they were on life support? You gonna take all the equipment and dunk it with them? What if a person had severe burns and could not have any water on their body? Quit acting so dumb!...
1. I do not have to "take" them anyplace. The water can be brought to their hospital bed.

2. Your imaginary "patient" is already in a hospital. Why should they die?

3. Huh? What if they weighed 500 pounds? Ever hear of a hoist? They use them in hospitals all the time!

4. You cannot bring a wrecker into a hospital room. Nor do you have to! It was not necessary to bring a wrecker into their hospital room to get them there in the first place! Really, "Norton," you are off on a flight of fancy.

5. Why NOT "dunk" all the equipment? Keywords: water-proof wrappings.(Don't forget "towels" to dry the patient and equipment off, afterwards.

6. If the patient has severe burns and could not have any water on his body, WHO CARES? Is not the reward of eternal life worth more than a little discomfort? You really do not have your priorities straight, "Norton"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel 18,546
Saint Louis ties to Al Capone (Oct '10) 6 hr Early Ray 34
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) 15 hr BUYER 28
Blacks gangs 15 hr dolla bill 7
Narc in st charles 18 hr st charles 1
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 18 hr st charles 210
Illegal Surveillance Homeland Security in Misso... 18 hr st charles 3
•••
•••