Comments
78,321 - 78,340 of 97,056 Comments Last updated 56 min ago
Black Bean Brenda

United States

#83723 Jun 19, 2013
haha
My hair might be yellow but I aint no demcrat. Thats what kweers and weirdos vote for LOL
Gassy Girl

United States

#83724 Jun 19, 2013
Hey Brenda since there is alot of so called politicians in this thread do you think we can find Katy a man here?

hehehehehe
Black Bean Brenda

United States

#83725 Jun 19, 2013
I dunno. There seems to be alot of weidos here that voted for Obama LOL
Gassy Girl

United States

#83726 Jun 19, 2013
Even they need to be loved by a big boned 6 foot gal

hehehehehe
Katy luvs Cabbage

United States

#83727 Jun 19, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
Even they need to be loved by a big boned 6 foot gal
hehehehehe
You are cruisin for a bruisin if you dont stop telling people that I am big boned LOL
Gassy Girl

United States

#83728 Jun 19, 2013
YOure right Katy. I should also mention that you have very long legs that dont stop until they get that your onion booty
LMAO

hehehehe
Black Bean Brenda

United States

#83729 Jun 19, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
YOure right Katy. I should also mention that you have very long legs that dont stop until they get that your onion booty
LMAO
hehehehe
ROFL! You are cracking me up
Katy luvs Cabbage

United States

#83730 Jun 19, 2013
onion booty?????
are you druinking again? LMMFAO
Gassy Girl

United States

#83731 Jun 19, 2013
Nope! Just google onion booty. Its a good thing

hehehe

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#83732 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>{To "Contraire"} You are a false prophet putting out untruths! Garbage! What Book of Thomas? It isn't in my Bible!
So tell me, when you die what happens to your soul? You think you just turn back to dust? I plan on spending eternity in Heaven. What if you are right and I am wrong ....... it won't make any difference, will it? BUT, what if I am right (and I know I am) and you are wrong? That will make a lot of difference, won't it? It's either Heaven or Hell .......... your choice! You have sold your soul out to Satan! I pray you will think about it before it is too late....
"Norton," you say, "What if you are right and I am wrong....... it won't make any difference, will it?"

That's right, "Norton." It makes no difference.

(Heh! "sell your soul to Satan"! That has a ring to it! I understand Satan is giving top dollar today, what with all the economic problems. Better get yourself down to the "used-soul" lot right away!)

#83733 Jun 19, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>"Courageously seeking the truth"??? You are talking about seeking the truth? Obama, you, and the liberals have no clue what the truth is anymore. This administration and truth have never met. IRS, Bhengazi, NSA, Immigration, Fast&Furious, ACORN, Manipulated unemployment & Debt figures, Obamacare small print, etc. Give us a break Dawg!
The way you are rambling, you should give yourself a break!

#83734 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation is "free"! All you have to do is accept the fact that Jesus died for your sins. Simple! In fact, it is so simple a lot of very smart people don't believe it. I can't think of anything more free than salvation because Jesus paid the price....
Ummmm ... how about the air you breathe? You do not have to "believe" in it to receive it.

#83735 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Da Vinci Code is a bunch of bunk!...
Although it is far more interesting to read than the Bible!(And I bet you never read it -- just like the Bible you never read.)
The scary truth

Ashburn, VA

#83736 Jun 19, 2013
The truth of the matter is OUR GOVERNMENT is CROOKED! No matter what your political views, our government is full of a bunch of rich, lying, sneaky, self serving people & until that changes we are screwed! And the other argument concerning God, well people with shit attitudes that think they are better somehow because they were "dunked" in some water!
The scary truth

Ashburn, VA

#83737 Jun 19, 2013
Ha Ha got ahead of myself.....anyway those people are the reason I do not attend church...church isn't about God, it's more about gossip & being better than the person on the pew next to you!

#83738 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... A person on their deathded certainly cannot be dunked in the water. It's called common sense! People tend to too legalistic with manmade ideas....
You give up too easily, "Norton." Perhaps BECAUSE of what you perceive to be your "common sense," which brings unyielding revelations to you without supporting evidence.

If I were to become convinced that the reward is "eternal life," I will unequivocally state that I can "dunk" a person on the deathbed into the water.

#83739 Jun 19, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
I'm starting to think this yellow dog democrat is really Brenda in disquise
hehehehee
Think what you will. Just remember: I am NOT "yellow dog democrat."

#83740 Jun 19, 2013
Black Bean Brenda wrote:
haha
My hair might be yellow but I aint no demcrat. Thats what kweers and weirdos vote for LOL
I am quite sure that "Black Bean Brenda" and "Gassy Girl" must certainly be highly-educated intellectual sophisticates.

#83741 Jun 19, 2013
The scary truth wrote:
The truth of the matter is OUR GOVERNMENT is CROOKED! No matter what your political views, our government is full of a bunch of rich, lying, sneaky, self serving people & until that changes we are screwed!...
Did Rush tell you that? You never had it so good!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83742 Jun 19, 2013
Contraire wrote:
Sin is forgiven when you show true sorrow and regret of the sin you committed and turn awayv from it and never do it again. That is true repentence.
You are relying on the NT which is sorely flawed. Scholars cannot even say for sure who wrote the NT. If the NT is true, why did Justinian, a contemporary of Jesus, not mention his name one time in any of his writings? Your NT is nothing more than a fable.
The historical Jeshu lived 400 years before the NT Jesus came on the scene. The NT does not compute, and it is full of contradictions.
The only text that says you must be baptised is the NT. Does that not raise red flags in your brain? hmmmmm
<quoted text>
Good Lord, where is your brain? Are you totally nuts?

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min Yankees Rule 18,856
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 18 min White Knight 1,818
The White-Trash of America Will Riot if Officer... 1 hr Observer 10
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 1 hr neveratfault 212
monitors editing your posts 2 hr bambam 2
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 3 hr Bob The Supremacist 4
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 11 hr Justshootthebastard 12
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000