Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#83732 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>{To "Contraire"} You are a false prophet putting out untruths! Garbage! What Book of Thomas? It isn't in my Bible!
So tell me, when you die what happens to your soul? You think you just turn back to dust? I plan on spending eternity in Heaven. What if you are right and I am wrong ....... it won't make any difference, will it? BUT, what if I am right (and I know I am) and you are wrong? That will make a lot of difference, won't it? It's either Heaven or Hell .......... your choice! You have sold your soul out to Satan! I pray you will think about it before it is too late....
"Norton," you say, "What if you are right and I am wrong....... it won't make any difference, will it?"

That's right, "Norton." It makes no difference.

(Heh! "sell your soul to Satan"! That has a ring to it! I understand Satan is giving top dollar today, what with all the economic problems. Better get yourself down to the "used-soul" lot right away!)

#83733 Jun 19, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>"Courageously seeking the truth"??? You are talking about seeking the truth? Obama, you, and the liberals have no clue what the truth is anymore. This administration and truth have never met. IRS, Bhengazi, NSA, Immigration, Fast&Furious, ACORN, Manipulated unemployment & Debt figures, Obamacare small print, etc. Give us a break Dawg!
The way you are rambling, you should give yourself a break!

#83734 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation is "free"! All you have to do is accept the fact that Jesus died for your sins. Simple! In fact, it is so simple a lot of very smart people don't believe it. I can't think of anything more free than salvation because Jesus paid the price....
Ummmm ... how about the air you breathe? You do not have to "believe" in it to receive it.

#83735 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Da Vinci Code is a bunch of bunk!...
Although it is far more interesting to read than the Bible!(And I bet you never read it -- just like the Bible you never read.)
The scary truth

Ashburn, VA

#83736 Jun 19, 2013
The truth of the matter is OUR GOVERNMENT is CROOKED! No matter what your political views, our government is full of a bunch of rich, lying, sneaky, self serving people & until that changes we are screwed! And the other argument concerning God, well people with shit attitudes that think they are better somehow because they were "dunked" in some water!
The scary truth

Ashburn, VA

#83737 Jun 19, 2013
Ha Ha got ahead of myself.....anyway those people are the reason I do not attend church...church isn't about God, it's more about gossip & being better than the person on the pew next to you!

#83738 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... A person on their deathded certainly cannot be dunked in the water. It's called common sense! People tend to too legalistic with manmade ideas....
You give up too easily, "Norton." Perhaps BECAUSE of what you perceive to be your "common sense," which brings unyielding revelations to you without supporting evidence.

If I were to become convinced that the reward is "eternal life," I will unequivocally state that I can "dunk" a person on the deathbed into the water.

#83739 Jun 19, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
I'm starting to think this yellow dog democrat is really Brenda in disquise
hehehehee
Think what you will. Just remember: I am NOT "yellow dog democrat."

#83740 Jun 19, 2013
Black Bean Brenda wrote:
haha
My hair might be yellow but I aint no demcrat. Thats what kweers and weirdos vote for LOL
I am quite sure that "Black Bean Brenda" and "Gassy Girl" must certainly be highly-educated intellectual sophisticates.

#83741 Jun 19, 2013
The scary truth wrote:
The truth of the matter is OUR GOVERNMENT is CROOKED! No matter what your political views, our government is full of a bunch of rich, lying, sneaky, self serving people & until that changes we are screwed!...
Did Rush tell you that? You never had it so good!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83742 Jun 19, 2013
Contraire wrote:
Sin is forgiven when you show true sorrow and regret of the sin you committed and turn awayv from it and never do it again. That is true repentence.
You are relying on the NT which is sorely flawed. Scholars cannot even say for sure who wrote the NT. If the NT is true, why did Justinian, a contemporary of Jesus, not mention his name one time in any of his writings? Your NT is nothing more than a fable.
The historical Jeshu lived 400 years before the NT Jesus came on the scene. The NT does not compute, and it is full of contradictions.
The only text that says you must be baptised is the NT. Does that not raise red flags in your brain? hmmmmm
<quoted text>
Good Lord, where is your brain? Are you totally nuts?

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83743 Jun 19, 2013
The scary truth wrote:
Ha Ha got ahead of myself.....anyway those people are the reason I do not attend church...church isn't about God, it's more about gossip & being better than the person on the pew next to you!
Perhaps, it's because you're going to the wrong church. However, there is no perfect church and there will always be gossipers, etc.. One has to go to church to worship God and ignore the rest. Not easy.....I've been there! Just remember, there are many people attending churches that are not Christians.

CHEERS!
GOD Hates the GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#83744 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, where is your brain? Are you totally nuts?
CHEERS!
Good Lord Norton ...you're the poster-child for Rightwing NUTcase!

You are what is wrong with this country
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83745 Jun 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm ... how about the air you breathe? You do not have to "believe" in it to receive it.
Huh???????? That's not the same thing but one thing about it if you don't breathe the air..........you DIE!

Same thing........if you don't receive Christ you die an eternal death which is an eternal Hell in which you would wish you could physically die to relieve your eternal misery.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83746 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
"Norton," you say, "What if you are right and I am wrong....... it won't make any difference, will it?"
That's right, "Norton." It makes no difference.
(Heh! "sell your soul to Satan"! That has a ring to it! I understand Satan is giving top dollar today, what with all the economic problems. Better get yourself down to the "used-soul" lot right away!)
You are dumber than a box of rocks! You make all these satanic comments like it just a joke! I will tell you once again, it is no joke. You are just one of the scoffers just like the Bible says there will be. Your loss for being a fool!

CHEERS!
Gassy Girl

United States

#83747 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I am quite sure that "Black Bean Brenda" and "Gassy Girl" must certainly be highly-educated intellectual sophisticates.
You know it! We often amaze ourselves with our intellectual abilities. If you ever have a problem be sure to let us know. We'll get it sorted out for ya

hehehehehe
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83748 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You give up too easily, "Norton." Perhaps BECAUSE of what you perceive to be your "common sense," which brings unyielding revelations to you without supporting evidence.
If I were to become convinced that the reward is "eternal life," I will unequivocally state that I can "dunk" a person on the deathbed into the water.
Soooooo! You could take a seriously ill person that was hooked up to all kinds of things in a hospital and take them somewhere and get them baptized, huh? You are crazier than a goon! They would probably die before you got them there anyway. What if they weighed 500 lbs.? You gonna call a wrecker? What if there was no water available.......like in the middle of the desert? What if they were on life support? You gonna take all the equipment and dunk it with them? What if a person had severe burns and could not have any water on their body? Quit acting so dumb!

CHEERS!

CHEERS!

#83749 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh???????? That's not the same thing but one thing about it if you don't breathe the air .......... you DIE!
Same thing ........ if you don't receive Christ you die an eternal death which is an eternal Hell in which you would wish you could physically die to relieve your eternal misery....
Sorry, "Norton"! I am not going to let you off the hook that easily. Your obfuscation will not work this time.

You said, "I can't think of anything more free than salvation because Jesus paid the price."

I said, "The air you breathe." To receive salvation, you must accept it. To breathe air, you do not have to "accept" it.(Now wallow around with that a while! Of course, we KNOW you WILL! You have been trained to "Sit up and bark!) ROFL!_8-)

#83750 Jun 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumber than a box of rocks! You make all these satanic comments like it just a joke! I will tell you once again, it is no joke. You are just one of the scoffers just like the Bible says there will be. Your loss for being a fool!...
<.scoff!.><.scoff!. ><.scoff!.> Please pardon me, "Norton"! Today I have this bad scoff!

#83751 Jun 19, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it! We often amaze ourselves with our intellectual abilities. If you ever have a problem be sure to let us know. We'll get it sorted out for ya
hehehehehe
"Gassy": I am glad you asked! Here's my problem today: two ladders, one 30-foot and one 40-foot, are placed crosswise across an alley. Their intersection is 16 feet above the ground. How wide is the alley?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 1 hr It is 2015 6,352
Boycott N------er broading company 6 hr black panther 1
Roy Noble Taylor ? Sun Marie 1
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... Sun Counselor48 1
gang stalking Sun 50pct-Polski 10
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) Sun marlapoc 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages