Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,916)

Showing posts 78,301 - 78,320 of92,158
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The President telling the truth? Which one?
This administration seems to have a problem with the truth....
Better take off those black opaque glasses, "Norton," if you cannot tell which president was speaking about WMD on that YouTube video. Here's the link again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... {Watch Time 0:24}
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Better take off those black opaque glasses, "Norton," if you cannot tell which president was speaking about WMD on that YouTube video. Here's the link again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch... {Watch Time 0:24}
I didn't watch and I will not watch it. I don't care who said what..........I still think there were WMD's.....period!
Now....is that clear?

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And YOU, as "albtraum" accurately states, are a "cafeteria Christian," picking and choosing those parts of the Bible which you are going to believe. You always take everything out of context, like you do at that cafeteria serving line.
No....you, Mr. atheist, are the one that picks and chooses, and take things out of context. That is why you don't understand the Bible and won't find out the real truth. Your head is hard, or harder, than a brick. You just like to argue!

CHEERS!

OBAMA BIN LYIN

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

‘FREE AT LAST’: La. State Senator Explains Why He Recently Left The ‘government Plantation’ & Joined Gop In Powerful Video
~ The IRS will probably audit him soom!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/18/la...
GOP the STUPIDITY Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch and I will not watch it. I don't care who said what..........I still think there were WMD's.....period!
Now....is that clear?
CHEERS!
Clear as mud!!!

Norton you are a disgrace to thinking humans everywhere
GOP the Party of INSANITY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Usa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everyone in St Louis as mentally challenged as you?
Usa HoochiePuta aka DAN "the wanabe sister wife" ...are you close to any of Mittwitt's polygamous Mormon relatives...off down there in Mexico ?
MyMy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I still believe there were WMD's! Nobody will ever change my mind.
What happened to them......I don't know but I still believe they were there at one time. They (presidents) have all made mistakes but this one is..........way too far to the left! Perhaps too far to the East?
CHEERS!
You seem to have a short, selective memory. It is the Bush Family who have been in bed with the Saudis and the Bin Laden's for years. It was the House of Saud who propped George Bush up in his first oil venture, which failed. The Bush's have always had their noses right up the asses of Middle Easterners who own big oil. The "weapons of mass destruction" was fabricated by Dick Cheney, Tird Blossom Karl Rove, and Paul Wolfowitz (PNAC Members). Why? Because they had to sell the country a war based on lies. I distinctly remember Condi Rice tripping herself up during a senate investigation as she testified about the weapons of mass destruction and airplanes flying into buildings.

As a matter of fact, FOX aired a pilot show in April 2001 that centered around airplanes flying into the Sears Tower in Chicago and the Whitehouse. Did Cheney and Company take 911 right out of the playbook of that pilot movie? Yes! Hense-911. So hell yes the Bush Administration had foreknowledge of 911. It was planned and executed by the Bush Administration. It is called False Flag Terroist Attack and has been used for decades. Remember when President McKinnley blew up the "Main" in order to have an excuse to attack Cuba.

So you have yet to convince me that the Bush Admnistration is not the epitome of "axis of evil" by its own actions. The Bush Administration wanted to control the oil and failed. So look at all the lives lost. And for what? Absolutely Nothing. I have seen nothing that Obama has done thus far that even comes close to the evil perpetrated upon the American people and the Iraqi People by the Bush Administration.

Bin Laden was in an American run Pakistani Hospital receiving kidney dialysis during the week of 911. George Bush and Dick Cheney and the rest of the Bush Administration knew that fact. Yet they needed a Patsy. Deja Vu. Just like Oswald, who became the Patsy for the CIA/V.P. Lydan Johnson assassination of JFK.

Jeez,I cannot believe people who do no research for facts and get on public forums and tout their opinions as truth. Shame on you.
Not Hardly

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Norton, you cannot pick a few verses in the Bible to back up what the true meaning of an entire Chapter means. It is called taking docments out of context. Are you sure you are not Mr. Issa? He is trying to do the same thing as I type by leaking a few lines out of senate hearing transcripts to fool the public. Facts are not facts until the entire document is presented to allow a full understanding of the elements involved.

That is why I cannot be a republican in good conscience. You repugs constantly attempt to make up your own facts, entirely based upon untruths. That is why you guys like FOX FAKE NEWS, A.K.A. Karl Roves's personal mouthpiece.
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No....you, Mr. atheist, are the one that picks and chooses, and take things out of context. That is why you don't understand the Bible and won't find out the real truth. Your head is hard, or harder, than a brick. You just like to argue!
CHEERS!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch and I will not watch it. I don't care who said what.......... I still think there were WMD's ..... period!
Now .... is that clear?...
Perfectly clear, "Norton"! You always fear the unknown rather than courageously seeking the truth!
garrfem

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

youtube.com/watch... …………… Ok Get Lucky
Bush Back in action

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Here's a present for you, "Norton": B.J. Thomas singing a beautiful song "An Expression of Faith" at Branson, Mo. The song is not specifically religious, but nevertheless contains a beautifully-inspiring message:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Thomas's better-known song, "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head," which was featured in the movie "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid," is at the beginning of the YouTube clip.
Not true

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Bush and Cheney were spying on Americans without a legal warrant.

The Obama NSA catches "keywords" that may indicate terrorism. Anytime you are on the computer on a public forum, such as Facebook, "keywords" are selected by NSA computer program. The FBI takes the probable cause to FISA and gets a warrant. Then the email or phone call is pulled for inspection. Obama is following the Constitution. Bush did not.
garrfem wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=S2AQX3K5Ty oF …………… Ok Get Lucky
Bush Back in action
Hey

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Repuklicans, stop trying to compare Obama to Bush. No comparison exists to link them. They are as far apart as day and night. The people spoke and elected Obama. If repuklicans would stop lying to the public and alienating millions of hispanics and women, you may have a chance at winning an election.

Millions of people are out of work, and all you gopers can do is take another vote on an abortion bill that has no chance in hell of passing the Senate. All you do is pander to your right wing christian Taliban base because your GOP officials are only worried about getting relected. Your wild ass notions are doing nothing to fix the real problems people are suffering from.

Got That Right

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Repuklicans, stop trying to compare Obama to Bush. No comparison exists to link them. They are as far apart as day and night. The people spoke and elected Obama. If repuklicans would stop lying to the public and alienating millions of hispanics and women, you may have a chance at winning an election.
Millions of people are out of work, and all you gopers can do is take another vote on an abortion bill that has no chance in hell of passing the Senate. All you do is pander to your right wing christian Taliban base because your GOP officials are only worried about getting relected. Your wild ass notions are doing nothing to fix the real problems people are suffering from.
You're right, there is no comparison. Obama is far worse than Bush ever was.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not under the Law, we are under the period of Grace! BECAUSE........Jesus Christ died for all our sins! AND asked for one simple little thing from us and that is to BELIEVE IN HIM! You pitch out all these bible verses and don't have a clue what anything means.
CHEERS!
Norton,
Yes, we are no longer under the old covenant (the law of Moses). We are now under the New Covenant which was established on Mt Calvary when Jesus died for our sins.

We are now under the Grace of God. Yes, it is by the grace of God we that are now saved - but, this saving grace of God (although it is free) does not come without any effort from us.

1. HEAR - we must first hear the word of God,(THE GOSPEL).

2. BELIEVE - we must then BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD (THE GOSPEL).
(John 8:24),(Romans 10-17),(Hebrews) 11:6)

3. REPENT - we must then REPENT OF OUR SINS.
(II Corinthians 7:10),(Luke 13:3,5),(Luke 13:3,5),(Acts 17:30),(Acts 11:18).

4. CONFESS - we must confess our faith in JESUS CHRIST AS THE SON OF GOD.(Romans 10:9-10),(Acts 8:37),(Matthew 16:16-18)

5. BAPTIZED - lastly, we must be BAPTIZED FOR THE REMISSION OF OUR SINS IN ORDER TO BE ADDED TO THE LORDS CHURCH.
(Acts 2:22), Acts 2:35-39)(Mark 16:15-16)

We are also told in (Matthew 3:14-17) that Jesus (even though he was sin free) was baptized himself - because God said it was the right thing to do.

6. Then we must live faithful to God the remainder of our lives - and follow God/Christ's teachings which are found in the Bible -and we must never renounce God & return to a life of sin...

Molly

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

fart?
FYI

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

85% of the country disagrees with you. Can you post facts that brought you to this opinion.

Bush took us to war based on lies.

Bush allowed EPA to test pesticides on pregnant women, abused and neglected children, and mentally ill children.

Bush spied on Americans without FISA warrants.

Cheney allowed the Big Oil to write our energy policy behind closed doors. Democrats were locked out.

Bush policies bankrupted America.

Bush's mess was dumped in Obama's lap, yet you blame Obama. Come on.

Explain to us why you think Obama is far worse than Bush.
Got That Right wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, there is no comparison. Obama is far worse than Bush ever was.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton,
Yes, we are no longer under the old covenant (the law of Moses). We are now under the New Covenant which was established on Mt Calvary when Jesus died for our sins.
We are now under the Grace of God. Yes, it is by the grace of God we that are now saved - but, this saving grace of God (although it is free) does not come without any effort from us.
1. HEAR - we must first hear the word of God,(THE GOSPEL).
2. BELIEVE - we must then BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD (THE GOSPEL).
(John 8:24),(Romans 10-17),(Hebrews) 11:6)
3. REPENT - we must then REPENT OF OUR SINS.
(II Corinthians 7:10),(Luke 13:3,5),(Luke 13:3,5),(Acts 17:30),(Acts 11:18).
4. CONFESS - we must confess our faith in JESUS CHRIST AS THE SON OF GOD.(Romans 10:9-10),(Acts 8:37),(Matthew 16:16-18)
5. BAPTIZED - lastly, we must be BAPTIZED FOR THE REMISSION OF OUR SINS IN ORDER TO BE ADDED TO THE LORDS CHURCH.
(Acts 2:22), Acts 2:35-39)(Mark 16:15-16)
We are also told in (Matthew 3:14-17) that Jesus (even though he was sin free) was baptized himself - because God said it was the right thing to do.
6. Then we must live faithful to God the remainder of our lives - and follow God/Christ's teachings which are found in the Bible -and we must never renounce God & return to a life of sin...
I agree with you, except just being baptized will not save a person. I don't believe a person will go to Hell because they are not baptized. The thief on the Cross was not baptized. I was baptized and I think most Christians are but I don't think it is mandatory in order to enter the gates of Heaven. What if you accept Jesus into your heart one day and die the next day before you get baptized? You think a person will go to Hell? I don't think so. Thanks, nice comments!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Here's a present for you, "Norton": B.J. Thomas singing a beautiful song "An Expression of Faith" at Branson, Mo. The song is not specifically religious, but nevertheless contains a beautifully-inspiring message:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thomas's better-known song, "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head," which was featured in the movie "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid," is at the beginning of the YouTube clip.
Thanks Dawg! I like B. J..
He is a great talent.

CHEERS!
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

ROBBER THREATENS TO KILL SHOP OWNER’S FAMILY DURING STICKUP – HE WAS LATER PRONOUNCED DEAD FROM SINGLE GUNSHOT WOUND
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/18/ar...

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2013/06/pro...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,301 - 78,320 of92,158
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 1 hr Reply2_CIA 4
Missing you 4 hr Just me 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Martin L King 17,753
tryin to smoke tonight 11 hr Sneaky Pete 6
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 21 hr dear guest 18,909
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Fri guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Fri guest 262
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE