Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,914)

Showing posts 78,261 - 78,280 of95,359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not under the Law, we are under the period of Grace! BECAUSE........ Jesus Christ died for all our sins! AND asked for one simple little thing from us and that is to BELIEVE IN HIM! You pitch out all these bible verses and don't have a clue what anything means....
So you are saying that it is no longer true that one has to observe any of the Old Testament, eh? There goes the Ten Commandments! Let's hear it for GRACE!
Be Sara Be Reported

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call your diet, "Spooge For a Stooge"???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Miss Be Sara...

Your graphic and disturbing perverted sexual post was reported to Topix.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... There is no way different religions can be combined with Christianity. It will not work....
Perhaps you are correct. That must be the reason that in your favorite foreign country -- Israel -- only 2.1% of its citizens are Christians. As you say, trying to mix different religions with Christianity will not work.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Getting desperate without it?
"Besara," you are getting so desperate, you have to edit comments to try to make it appear that I posted them.

Look, old man: We know you are challenged to keep up in here. But if you want to continue to make it obvious, please do so!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>True Confessions.
And edited postings, so you can have something to say. It is clear that you are totally devoid of any meaningful original thoughts. Keep showing us that is true!_8-)
Jim

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
Apparently he is. These types of posts from Dawg aren't surprising. He gets off his meds and goes nuts.

I must have really upset him yesterday. I spent 5 minutes on here and he spent the rest of the day making multiple replies to each post begging for my attention. Even when his meds wore off and he went full on St Louis retard he still kept begging.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

You Are OWNED By St Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I've really got in your head ... hahahahahahahaha
Speaking of Desperate ... your posts speak for themsleves
I TOTALLY OWN YOU!!!!
True! "Besara" continues to sink deeper and deeper in the morass of vulgarity. That is his only stock in trade.
Jim

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Weird, it didn't post my quote in the last post. Anyway...
Besara wrote:
Apparently he is. These types of posts from Dawg aren't surprising. He gets off his meds and goes nuts.

I must have really upset him yesterday. I spent 5 minutes on here and he spent the rest of the day making multiple replies to each post begging for my attention. Even when his meds wore off and he went full on St Louis retard he still kept begging.
Jim

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Dawgs meds are wearing off. He's quoting his own St Louis Retard alias and talking to himself again.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jim," I do not care whether you read my posts, or not! I am writing my comments so that others more intelligent than you will read this thread. You only give me the opportunity to write my opinions. Many thanks, old man!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> Stutter much?(Perhaps Topix is trying to tell you something, old man!)
Jim

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

It's so funny when Dawg fragile little ego gets bruised and he tries to sooth it with one of his sad replies. Such an easy puppet to manipulate.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
Looks like Dawgs meds are wearing off. He's quoting his own St Louis Retard alias and talking to himself again.
ROFL! Are you having trouble finding anything to say today, "Jim"? Here's some very good advice for you: Don't mess with the Dawg! You are totally out of your league!
St Louis Totally OWNS You

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Now isn't this special ...Forget BeSara you BeStupid

Your post is a written confession of your multiple posts...besides talking to yourself no less...LOL

Typical CRAZY ConservaTROLL accuse others of what you blatanly do!

I OWN YOU
Common Sense

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

You repugs are on your high horse about Bengazi. If that had happened under Bush's watch, you would have turned your head the other way. You think the Bush Administration were saints. I dare say NOT!
Here is some evil crap that was going on in Texas and Iraq under Bush's watch. And you have the nerve to bash Obama. You have your head so far up the GOP's ass, you cannot see daylight. Have you ever known of an honest Administration in Washington. I have been voting for over 50 years and I have yet to see anybody honestly worthy to sit at the Oval Office desk. If Politicians' mouths are moving, they are lying.
Watch this and tell me if the Obama Administration is as bad as the Bush Administration was. Rememeber "weapons of mass destruction" that did not exist. Remember Abu Graib. Stop shitting tea party american taliban crap out of your mouth and get a clue. The Blind lead the Blind and they both fall in the ditch. Bush led us over the clift and America is still paying the price for what BushCo did. If you agree with what Bushco did, then you are just as evil ad Dick Cheney and the othe PNACers who almost destroyed America with their greed and lust for more evil.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Jim wrote:
It's so funny when Dawg fragile little ego gets bruised and he tries to sooth it with one of his sad replies. Such an easy puppet to manipulate.
As usual, you are misreading the situation, Pinocchio! I am Geppetto -- YOU are the wooden dummy! ROFL! Dance, Pinocchio, Dance! I pull the strings, and you make a fool of yourself. But it amuses everyone, so all is not lost!_8-)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Common Sense wrote:
You repugs are on your high horse about Bengazi. If that had happened under Bush's watch, you would have turned your head the other way. You think the Bush Administration were saints. I dare say NOT!
Here is some evil crap that was going on in Texas and Iraq under Bush's watch. And you have the nerve to bash Obama. You have your head so far up the GOP's ass, you cannot see daylight. Have you ever known of an honest Administration in Washington. I have been voting for over 50 years and I have yet to see anybody honestly worthy to sit at the Oval Office desk. If Politicians' mouths are moving, they are lying.
Watch this and tell me if the Obama Administration is as bad as the Bush Administration was. Rememeber "weapons of mass destruction" that did not exist. Remember Abu Graib. Stop shitting tea party american taliban crap out of your mouth and get a clue. The Blind lead the Blind and they both fall in the ditch. Bush led us over the clift and America is still paying the price for what BushCo did. If you agree with what Bushco did, then you are just as evil ad Dick Cheney and the othe PNACers who almost destroyed America with their greed and lust for more evil.
I still believe there were WMD's! Nobody will ever change my mind.
What happened to them......I don't know but I still believe they were there at one time. They (presidents) have all made mistakes but this one is..........way too far to the left! Perhaps too far to the East?

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that it is no longer true that one has to observe any of the Old Testament, eh? There goes the Ten Commandments! Let's hear it for GRACE!
I expected that comeback from you, Dawg! Anybody with half a brain would know that a Christian would try to live by the Ten Commandments. However, no Christian is perfect. All we can do is try to do the best we can. Christ died for our sins.....past, present, future! Yes, let's hear it for the period of GRACE! Otherwise, we would all be going to Hell! Christ gave his life for us! When are you going to wiseup?

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I still believe there were WMD's! Nobody will ever change my mind.
What happened to them ...... I don't know but I still believe they were there at one time....
"Norton," perhaps you will listen to the president telling you the truth about WMD [Time 0:24]:

Perhaps, if you believe in WMD strongly enough, they will exist -- sort of like your "Rapture."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I expected that comeback from you, Dawg! Anybody with half a brain would know that a Christian would try to live by the Ten Commandments. However, no Christian is perfect. All we can do is try to do the best we can. Christ died for our sins ..... past, present, future! Yes, let's hear it for the period of GRACE! Otherwise, we would all be going to Hell! Christ gave his life for us! When are you going to wiseup?...
"Norton," I did pay attention to some of what you have said, and I did "wise up." You told me, in Comment #83637, that "we are not under the Law," but "are under the period of Grace" -- which began when Jesus Christ died for our sins.

In the Old Testament, homosexuality was forbidden, under penalty of death. Clearly, since Jesus died for our sins, you believe that we are no longer "under the Law" and are living under Grace. Thus, since we are no longer under the Law, homosexuality is no longer forbidden.

Truly, "Norton," you should study your Bible more, so you can better understand what it says.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,261 - 78,280 of95,359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 14 min luvher 209
thank you 6 hr jorge 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr just wondering 18,537
Welcome To The End Of The World 12 hr WebPreach 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 14 hr Diane 6,906
Can someone pay Topix to obtain an IP address 16 hr Question 3
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Mon Claire 265
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs