Jim

United States

#83660 Jun 17, 2013
It's so funny when Dawg fragile little ego gets bruised and he tries to sooth it with one of his sad replies. Such an easy puppet to manipulate.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#83661 Jun 17, 2013
Jim wrote:
Looks like Dawgs meds are wearing off. He's quoting his own St Louis Retard alias and talking to himself again.
ROFL! Are you having trouble finding anything to say today, "Jim"? Here's some very good advice for you: Don't mess with the Dawg! You are totally out of your league!
St Louis Totally OWNS You

Saint Louis, MO

#83662 Jun 17, 2013
Jim wrote:
Weird, it didn't post my quote in the last post. Anyway...
<quoted text>
Apparently he is. These types of posts from Dawg aren't surprising. He gets off his meds and goes nuts.
I must have really upset him yesterday. I spent 5 minutes on here and he spent the rest of the day making multiple replies to each post begging for my attention. Even when his meds wore off and he went full on St Louis retard he still kept begging.
Now isn't this special ...Forget BeSara you BeStupid

Your post is a written confession of your multiple posts...besides talking to yourself no less...LOL

Typical CRAZY ConservaTROLL accuse others of what you blatanly do!

I OWN YOU
Common Sense

Florissant, MO

#83663 Jun 17, 2013
You repugs are on your high horse about Bengazi. If that had happened under Bush's watch, you would have turned your head the other way. You think the Bush Administration were saints. I dare say NOT!
Here is some evil crap that was going on in Texas and Iraq under Bush's watch. And you have the nerve to bash Obama. You have your head so far up the GOP's ass, you cannot see daylight. Have you ever known of an honest Administration in Washington. I have been voting for over 50 years and I have yet to see anybody honestly worthy to sit at the Oval Office desk. If Politicians' mouths are moving, they are lying.
Watch this and tell me if the Obama Administration is as bad as the Bush Administration was. Rememeber "weapons of mass destruction" that did not exist. Remember Abu Graib. Stop shitting tea party american taliban crap out of your mouth and get a clue. The Blind lead the Blind and they both fall in the ditch. Bush led us over the clift and America is still paying the price for what BushCo did. If you agree with what Bushco did, then you are just as evil ad Dick Cheney and the othe PNACers who almost destroyed America with their greed and lust for more evil.

#83664 Jun 17, 2013
Jim wrote:
It's so funny when Dawg fragile little ego gets bruised and he tries to sooth it with one of his sad replies. Such an easy puppet to manipulate.
As usual, you are misreading the situation, Pinocchio! I am Geppetto -- YOU are the wooden dummy! ROFL! Dance, Pinocchio, Dance! I pull the strings, and you make a fool of yourself. But it amuses everyone, so all is not lost!_8-)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83665 Jun 17, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
You repugs are on your high horse about Bengazi. If that had happened under Bush's watch, you would have turned your head the other way. You think the Bush Administration were saints. I dare say NOT!
Here is some evil crap that was going on in Texas and Iraq under Bush's watch. And you have the nerve to bash Obama. You have your head so far up the GOP's ass, you cannot see daylight. Have you ever known of an honest Administration in Washington. I have been voting for over 50 years and I have yet to see anybody honestly worthy to sit at the Oval Office desk. If Politicians' mouths are moving, they are lying.
Watch this and tell me if the Obama Administration is as bad as the Bush Administration was. Rememeber "weapons of mass destruction" that did not exist. Remember Abu Graib. Stop shitting tea party american taliban crap out of your mouth and get a clue. The Blind lead the Blind and they both fall in the ditch. Bush led us over the clift and America is still paying the price for what BushCo did. If you agree with what Bushco did, then you are just as evil ad Dick Cheney and the othe PNACers who almost destroyed America with their greed and lust for more evil.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OFehpOGD46wXX
I still believe there were WMD's! Nobody will ever change my mind.
What happened to them......I don't know but I still believe they were there at one time. They (presidents) have all made mistakes but this one is..........way too far to the left! Perhaps too far to the East?

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83666 Jun 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that it is no longer true that one has to observe any of the Old Testament, eh? There goes the Ten Commandments! Let's hear it for GRACE!
I expected that comeback from you, Dawg! Anybody with half a brain would know that a Christian would try to live by the Ten Commandments. However, no Christian is perfect. All we can do is try to do the best we can. Christ died for our sins.....past, present, future! Yes, let's hear it for the period of GRACE! Otherwise, we would all be going to Hell! Christ gave his life for us! When are you going to wiseup?

CHEERS!

#83668 Jun 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I still believe there were WMD's! Nobody will ever change my mind.
What happened to them ...... I don't know but I still believe they were there at one time....
"Norton," perhaps you will listen to the president telling you the truth about WMD [Time 0:24]:

Perhaps, if you believe in WMD strongly enough, they will exist -- sort of like your "Rapture."

#83669 Jun 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I expected that comeback from you, Dawg! Anybody with half a brain would know that a Christian would try to live by the Ten Commandments. However, no Christian is perfect. All we can do is try to do the best we can. Christ died for our sins ..... past, present, future! Yes, let's hear it for the period of GRACE! Otherwise, we would all be going to Hell! Christ gave his life for us! When are you going to wiseup?...
"Norton," I did pay attention to some of what you have said, and I did "wise up." You told me, in Comment #83637, that "we are not under the Law," but "are under the period of Grace" -- which began when Jesus Christ died for our sins.

In the Old Testament, homosexuality was forbidden, under penalty of death. Clearly, since Jesus died for our sins, you believe that we are no longer "under the Law" and are living under Grace. Thus, since we are no longer under the Law, homosexuality is no longer forbidden.

Truly, "Norton," you should study your Bible more, so you can better understand what it says.
GOP the Cult of STUPIDITY

Saint Louis, MO

#83670 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
"Norton," perhaps you will listen to the president telling you the truth about WMD [Time 0:24]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f_A77N5WKWMXX
Perhaps, if you believe in WMD strongly enough, they will exist -- sort of like your "Rapture."
DAWG Just like Martin Luther... You just nailed Norton to the church wall...

Jesus was talking about Norton .."they have eyes but do not see and ears but donot hear!

Massive MAMOUTH GAME POINT!!!!
OBAMA BIN LYIN

West Plains, MO

#83671 Jun 17, 2013
'DISTRICT OF CORRUPTION' MOVIE TO MAKE NATIONAL TV DEBUT JUNE 17 ON AXS TV

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
OBAMA BIN LYIN

West Plains, MO

#83672 Jun 17, 2013
WATCH & SHARE: Both parties are dragging us into war in the Middle East

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/06/17/watch-sha...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83673 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
"Norton," I did pay attention to some of what you have said, and I did "wise up." You told me, in Comment #83637, that "we are not under the Law," but "are under the period of Grace" -- which began when Jesus Christ died for our sins.
In the Old Testament, homosexuality was forbidden, under penalty of death. Clearly, since Jesus died for our sins, you believe that we are no longer "under the Law" and are living under Grace. Thus, since we are no longer under the Law, homosexuality is no longer forbidden.
Truly, "Norton," you should study your Bible more, so you can better understand what it says.
How soon you forget, Dawg! Read Romans 1 and tell me homosexuality is no longer forbidden. I think you need to actually study the Bible. Apparently, you don't understand the difference between the Law and Grace. You just twist and turn and that is because you are a die-hard headed atheist.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83674 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f_A77N5WKWMXX
The President telling the truth? Which one?
This administration seems to have a problem with the truth.

CHEERS!
GOP Taliban of STUPIDITY

Saint Louis, MO

#83675 Jun 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration seems to have a problem with the truth.
CHEERS!
hahahahaha

Norton....so do you!
Usa

Mexico

#83676 Jun 18, 2013
GOP Taliban of STUPIDITY wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha

Norton....so do you!
Is everyone in St Louis as mentally challenged as you?
Usa HoochiePuta

Saint Louis, MO

#83677 Jun 18, 2013
Usa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everyone in St Louis as mentally challenged as you?
STFU ...DAN aka Usa HhoochiePuta

#83678 Jun 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How soon you forget, Dawg! Read Romans 1 and tell me homosexuality is no longer forbidden. I think you need to actually study the Bible. Apparently, you don't understand the difference between the Law and Grace. You just twist and turn and that is because you are a die-hard headed atheist....
And YOU, as "albtraum" accurately states, are a "cafeteria Christian," picking and choosing those parts of the Bible which you are going to believe. You always take everything out of context, like you do at that cafeteria serving line.

#83679 Jun 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration seems to have a problem with the truth....
Better take off those black opaque glasses, "Norton," if you cannot tell which president was speaking about WMD on that YouTube video. Here's the link again:

{Watch Time 0:24}
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83680 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Better take off those black opaque glasses, "Norton," if you cannot tell which president was speaking about WMD on that YouTube video. Here's the link again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f_A77N5WKWMXX {Watch Time 0:24}
I didn't watch and I will not watch it. I don't care who said what..........I still think there were WMD's.....period!
Now....is that clear?

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Solid black 5,424
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr melody colombus 19,556
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 7 hr UpsideDown 10
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 12 hr squeezers 29
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 15 hr mossy seaman 433
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Fri zeb 3
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) Fri Andrew 48 18
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis