Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,914)

Showing posts 78,261 - 78,280 of92,121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the Bible never changes -- although I have shows you many examples of the Bible changing -- but customs and laws and human behavior changes. As an example, would YOU follow these laws of the Bible:
Deuteronomy 21 (KJV):(18) If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and [that], when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:(19) Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; (20) And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son [is] stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; [he is] a glutton, and a drunkard.(21) And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Wiseup, "Norton"! You know that you would not have your own son put to death for being "stubborn and rebellious." (However, feel free to tell us that you would.)
We are not under the Law, we are under the period of Grace! BECAUSE........Jesus Christ died for all our sins! AND asked for one simple little thing from us and that is to BELIEVE IN HIM! You pitch out all these bible verses and don't have a clue what anything means.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Norton," when you say that, in America under the US Constitution, Muslims have a right to practice their religion, I will tell you that you have begun to show the tolerance of Christ and are becoming less closed-minded.
(Speaking of "creeping into the USA," read this: "When the missionaries came to Africa, they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'let us close our eyes and pray.' When we opened them, we had the Bible, and they had the land.")
-- a joke attributed to Desmond Tutu, but other variants exist not original to Tutu.
Absolutely, in this country the Muslims have a right to practice their religion and they have a right to go to Hell, too. This country was founded on christian principles and I want it kept that way. There is no way different religions can be combined with Christianity. It will not work. Obama says there are many ways to heaven. There is not!!!!!!!!!!
I am not saying all Muslims are bad people, I just disagree with their religion.
I don't want anybody to try to force their religion on me and I will not try to force Christianity on anybody, but I will tell them about my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ any day and it is their right to accept or deny. OK!

CHEERS!
GOP dumbASS Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! BUT..........try to make people understand that! There is so much ignorance and I think one reason is that people are so busy within their own lives they don't pay attention. Even the very poorest of people in this country have it better than a lot of people in other countries. We have never seen how horrible things could be. People need to WISEUP!
CHEERS!
WISE UP ...Norotn this already happened you FOOL...it was called the Crusades...just how far back into the past do you want to drag us...

Norotn please do like Romneys grandad...LEAVE THIS COUNTRY!
GOP dumbASS Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not under the Law, we are under the period of Grace! BECAUSE........Jesus Christ died for all our sins! AND asked for one simple little thing from us and that is to BELIEVE IN HIM! You pitch out all these bible verses and don't have a clue what anything means.
CHEERS!
Then Norotn shut you jugdemental mouth up...because "you know not what you do"

You don't have a clue about being a REAL Christian!
GOP dumbASS Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, in this country the Muslims have a right to practice their religion and they have a right to go to Hell, too. This country was founded on christian principles and I want it kept that way. There is no way different religions can be combined with Christianity. It will not work. Obama says there are many ways to heaven. There is not!!!!!!!!!!
I am not saying all Muslims are bad people, I just disagree with their religion.
I don't want anybody to try to force their religion on me and I will not try to force Christianity on anybody, but I will tell them about my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ any day and it is their right to accept or deny. OK!
CHEERS!
Norton you're just putting the FUN in FUNdamental Extreemism!
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Saint Louis FUCKTARD wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAHH!! BAAAAH! Yes Mr. Frank, I'll gladly suck your cock!! BAAAAAAAAAH! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Such eloquence.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! BAAAAAAAAAAH!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Yes Ms. Pelosii, my ass is upturned and ready for your strap-on. Will you fuck me extra hard with it today? PLEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSEEEEEE/
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! BAAAAAAAAAH!
Getting desperate without it?
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Saint Louis bin Laden Fan Club wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!
Mark Craig could learn a lesson or two from me. WQhen I'm sucking off Barney or Harry, I always swallow every drop. LOVE THAT DNC SPOOGE!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
What do you call your diet, "Spooge For a Stooge"???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
You see Norton, the reason I have to label myself a democrat is because I'm a joiner. I have to be part of a flock. If left to think for myself, I wouldn't survive. I don't mind regurgitating DNC propaganda. I'm too fucking stupid to realize that the dems aren't any better than the repubs. If I ever do, I'll get kicked out of the party.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAH!
True Confessions.
Curly q

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BIN LADEN can sucoff.. Unfortunately, we killed that mooley so I guess he owes me a bj.
Woob,woob, woob, Nuk, nuk,nah
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
OBAMA INTRODUCED AT WHITE HOUSE LGBT EVENT BY THIRD-GRADERS
~ WTF?
Speaking at an LGBT Pride Month reception at the White House on Thursday, President Barack Obama declared that the nation has reached a “turning point” regarding homosexual marriage:
“We’ve become not just more accepting; we’ve become more loving, as a country, and as a people. Hearts and minds change with time. Laws do, too. Change like that isn’t something that starts here in Washington, but it’s something that has the power that Washington has a great deal of difficulty resisting over time.”
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/06/obama-introd...
You Are OWNED By St Louis

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Getting desperate without it?
Looks like I've really got in your head...hahahahahahahaha

Speaking of Desperate...your posts speak for themsleves

I TOTALLY OWN YOU!!!!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not under the Law, we are under the period of Grace! BECAUSE........ Jesus Christ died for all our sins! AND asked for one simple little thing from us and that is to BELIEVE IN HIM! You pitch out all these bible verses and don't have a clue what anything means....
So you are saying that it is no longer true that one has to observe any of the Old Testament, eh? There goes the Ten Commandments! Let's hear it for GRACE!
Be Sara Be Reported

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call your diet, "Spooge For a Stooge"???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Miss Be Sara...

Your graphic and disturbing perverted sexual post was reported to Topix.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... There is no way different religions can be combined with Christianity. It will not work....
Perhaps you are correct. That must be the reason that in your favorite foreign country -- Israel -- only 2.1% of its citizens are Christians. As you say, trying to mix different religions with Christianity will not work.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
"Besara," you are getting so desperate, you have to edit comments to try to make it appear that I posted them.

Look, old man: We know you are challenged to keep up in here. But if you want to continue to make it obvious, please do so!_8-)

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>True Confessions.
And edited postings, so you can have something to say. It is clear that you are totally devoid of any meaningful original thoughts. Keep showing us that is true!_8-)
Jim

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
Apparently he is. These types of posts from Dawg aren't surprising. He gets off his meds and goes nuts.

I must have really upset him yesterday. I spent 5 minutes on here and he spent the rest of the day making multiple replies to each post begging for my attention. Even when his meds wore off and he went full on St Louis retard he still kept begging.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

You Are OWNED By St Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I've really got in your head ... hahahahahahahaha
Speaking of Desperate ... your posts speak for themsleves
I TOTALLY OWN YOU!!!!
True! "Besara" continues to sink deeper and deeper in the morass of vulgarity. That is his only stock in trade.
Jim

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Weird, it didn't post my quote in the last post. Anyway...
Besara wrote:
Apparently he is. These types of posts from Dawg aren't surprising. He gets off his meds and goes nuts.

I must have really upset him yesterday. I spent 5 minutes on here and he spent the rest of the day making multiple replies to each post begging for my attention. Even when his meds wore off and he went full on St Louis retard he still kept begging.
Jim

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Dawgs meds are wearing off. He's quoting his own St Louis Retard alias and talking to himself again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,261 - 78,280 of92,121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min Chet Booswahnicki 17,731
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 4 hr guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr guest 262
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 4 hr guest 18,909
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 22 hr Reply2_CIA 2
St. Mob Thu Reply2_CIA 13
New wash machines don't work (May '12) Wed well 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search