Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83637 Jun 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the Bible never changes -- although I have shows you many examples of the Bible changing -- but customs and laws and human behavior changes. As an example, would YOU follow these laws of the Bible:
Deuteronomy 21 (KJV):(18) If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and [that], when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:(19) Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; (20) And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son [is] stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; [he is] a glutton, and a drunkard.(21) And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Wiseup, "Norton"! You know that you would not have your own son put to death for being "stubborn and rebellious." (However, feel free to tell us that you would.)
We are not under the Law, we are under the period of Grace! BECAUSE........Jesus Christ died for all our sins! AND asked for one simple little thing from us and that is to BELIEVE IN HIM! You pitch out all these bible verses and don't have a clue what anything means.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83638 Jun 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton," when you say that, in America under the US Constitution, Muslims have a right to practice their religion, I will tell you that you have begun to show the tolerance of Christ and are becoming less closed-minded.
(Speaking of "creeping into the USA," read this: "When the missionaries came to Africa, they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'let us close our eyes and pray.' When we opened them, we had the Bible, and they had the land.")
-- a joke attributed to Desmond Tutu, but other variants exist not original to Tutu.
Absolutely, in this country the Muslims have a right to practice their religion and they have a right to go to Hell, too. This country was founded on christian principles and I want it kept that way. There is no way different religions can be combined with Christianity. It will not work. Obama says there are many ways to heaven. There is not!!!!!!!!!!
I am not saying all Muslims are bad people, I just disagree with their religion.
I don't want anybody to try to force their religion on me and I will not try to force Christianity on anybody, but I will tell them about my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ any day and it is their right to accept or deny. OK!

CHEERS!
GOP dumbASS Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

#83640 Jun 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! BUT..........try to make people understand that! There is so much ignorance and I think one reason is that people are so busy within their own lives they don't pay attention. Even the very poorest of people in this country have it better than a lot of people in other countries. We have never seen how horrible things could be. People need to WISEUP!
CHEERS!
WISE UP ...Norotn this already happened you FOOL...it was called the Crusades...just how far back into the past do you want to drag us...

Norotn please do like Romneys grandad...LEAVE THIS COUNTRY!
GOP dumbASS Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

#83641 Jun 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not under the Law, we are under the period of Grace! BECAUSE........Jesus Christ died for all our sins! AND asked for one simple little thing from us and that is to BELIEVE IN HIM! You pitch out all these bible verses and don't have a clue what anything means.
CHEERS!
Then Norotn shut you jugdemental mouth up...because "you know not what you do"

You don't have a clue about being a REAL Christian!
GOP dumbASS Taliban

Saint Louis, MO

#83642 Jun 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, in this country the Muslims have a right to practice their religion and they have a right to go to Hell, too. This country was founded on christian principles and I want it kept that way. There is no way different religions can be combined with Christianity. It will not work. Obama says there are many ways to heaven. There is not!!!!!!!!!!
I am not saying all Muslims are bad people, I just disagree with their religion.
I don't want anybody to try to force their religion on me and I will not try to force Christianity on anybody, but I will tell them about my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ any day and it is their right to accept or deny. OK!
CHEERS!
Norton you're just putting the FUN in FUNdamental Extreemism!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#83643 Jun 17, 2013
Saint Louis FUCKTARD wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAHH!! BAAAAH! Yes Mr. Frank, I'll gladly suck your cock!! BAAAAAAAAAH! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Such eloquence.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#83644 Jun 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! BAAAAAAAAAAH!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Yes Ms. Pelosii, my ass is upturned and ready for your strap-on. Will you fuck me extra hard with it today? PLEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSEEEEEE/
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! BAAAAAAAAAH!
Getting desperate without it?
Besara

Omaha, NE

#83645 Jun 17, 2013
Saint Louis bin Laden Fan Club wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!
Mark Craig could learn a lesson or two from me. WQhen I'm sucking off Barney or Harry, I always swallow every drop. LOVE THAT DNC SPOOGE!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
What do you call your diet, "Spooge For a Stooge"???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#83646 Jun 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
You see Norton, the reason I have to label myself a democrat is because I'm a joiner. I have to be part of a flock. If left to think for myself, I wouldn't survive. I don't mind regurgitating DNC propaganda. I'm too fucking stupid to realize that the dems aren't any better than the repubs. If I ever do, I'll get kicked out of the party.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAH!
True Confessions.
Curly q

Saint Louis, MO

#83647 Jun 17, 2013
BIN LADEN can sucoff.. Unfortunately, we killed that mooley so I guess he owes me a bj.
Woob,woob, woob, Nuk, nuk,nah
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
OBAMA INTRODUCED AT WHITE HOUSE LGBT EVENT BY THIRD-GRADERS
~ WTF?
Speaking at an LGBT Pride Month reception at the White House on Thursday, President Barack Obama declared that the nation has reached a “turning point” regarding homosexual marriage:
“We’ve become not just more accepting; we’ve become more loving, as a country, and as a people. Hearts and minds change with time. Laws do, too. Change like that isn’t something that starts here in Washington, but it’s something that has the power that Washington has a great deal of difficulty resisting over time.”
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/06/obama-introd...
You Are OWNED By St Louis

Saint Louis, MO

#83648 Jun 17, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Getting desperate without it?
Looks like I've really got in your head...hahahahahahahaha

Speaking of Desperate...your posts speak for themsleves

I TOTALLY OWN YOU!!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#83649 Jun 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not under the Law, we are under the period of Grace! BECAUSE........ Jesus Christ died for all our sins! AND asked for one simple little thing from us and that is to BELIEVE IN HIM! You pitch out all these bible verses and don't have a clue what anything means....
So you are saying that it is no longer true that one has to observe any of the Old Testament, eh? There goes the Ten Commandments! Let's hear it for GRACE!
Be Sara Be Reported

Saint Louis, MO

#83650 Jun 17, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call your diet, "Spooge For a Stooge"???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Miss Be Sara...

Your graphic and disturbing perverted sexual post was reported to Topix.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#83651 Jun 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... There is no way different religions can be combined with Christianity. It will not work....
Perhaps you are correct. That must be the reason that in your favorite foreign country -- Israel -- only 2.1% of its citizens are Christians. As you say, trying to mix different religions with Christianity will not work.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#83652 Jun 17, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Getting desperate without it?
"Besara," you are getting so desperate, you have to edit comments to try to make it appear that I posted them.

Look, old man: We know you are challenged to keep up in here. But if you want to continue to make it obvious, please do so!_8-)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#83653 Jun 17, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>True Confessions.
And edited postings, so you can have something to say. It is clear that you are totally devoid of any meaningful original thoughts. Keep showing us that is true!_8-)
Jim

United States

#83654 Jun 17, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Getting desperate without it?
Apparently he is. These types of posts from Dawg aren't surprising. He gets off his meds and goes nuts.

I must have really upset him yesterday. I spent 5 minutes on here and he spent the rest of the day making multiple replies to each post begging for my attention. Even when his meds wore off and he went full on St Louis retard he still kept begging.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#83655 Jun 17, 2013
You Are OWNED By St Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I've really got in your head ... hahahahahahahaha
Speaking of Desperate ... your posts speak for themsleves
I TOTALLY OWN YOU!!!!
True! "Besara" continues to sink deeper and deeper in the morass of vulgarity. That is his only stock in trade.
Jim

United States

#83656 Jun 17, 2013
Weird, it didn't post my quote in the last post. Anyway...
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Getting desperate without it?
Apparently he is. These types of posts from Dawg aren't surprising. He gets off his meds and goes nuts.

I must have really upset him yesterday. I spent 5 minutes on here and he spent the rest of the day making multiple replies to each post begging for my attention. Even when his meds wore off and he went full on St Louis retard he still kept begging.
Jim

United States

#83657 Jun 17, 2013
Looks like Dawgs meds are wearing off. He's quoting his own St Louis Retard alias and talking to himself again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 28 min neveratfault 32
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 43 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,355
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Abdurratln 3,854
Ballpark Village drawing business and big dolla... Sat Oh Well 1
Blacks have made their own bed Sat kfc63736 9
Embrace your Bros from Liberia Fri Kman 3
mountain dew Oct 17 Rich 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]