“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#83617 Jun 16, 2013
Headline: Chris Christie Extends Democratic 'Bromance' to Bill Clinton

It takes a man with courage, like Chris Christie, to stand up to the monolithic, "footdragging in lockstep" emasculated Neo-CONs in the Republican Party.

Republicans and Democrats COOPERATING to move the US forward? WHAT A CONCEPT! Go, Christie!

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6577-chris-...

#83618 Jun 16, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
NOTE: A link on the page where I got this story will take you to Western Journalism.com , if you want to read more, and if you click on the like Google will tell you that the site has malware, which is a bunch of Shit! I go to this site often. If they do have malware it would be because it was hacked by some dumb ass liberal!
GOOGLE, in my opinion, are a bunch of liberal commies who used all their resources to get the dictator re-elected!
You can hold any opinion you wish about Google. I will agree that, when I attempted to use the Google "Chrome" browser to visit " westernjournalism.com ," the browser gave me a "malware" warning. However, McAfee "SiteAdvisor" states "This link is safe. We tested it and didn't find any significant security issues."

(I can assure you that liberals are not the only people who hack websites, or successfully elect presidents.)

#83619 Jun 16, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! I knew when I visited here today I would get a good laugh. Dawg, smart? LMAO!!! My dog leaves turds in the yard smarter then you are. But thanks for the laugh....
"Jim," did you have to go to summer school to learn how to become so vulgar?

#83620 Jun 16, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Maybe someday you will post something that shows you are smart instead of having to tell people. You might even do it in time for that 2014 Presidential election you think is coming up.
ROFLMAO!!!
Maybe someday you will again post something with a typo, and I will jump all over it again. ROFLMAO!!!

#83621 Jun 16, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text> ...
1. Again you demonstrate your utter cluelessness....
I do? Do you REALLY think this is "cluelessness"? My prior comment said: 1. If those "political opponents" are falsifying their applications in order to obtain "tax-free" status, when in fact those organizations are specifically set up to provide political propaganda while evading income taxes, those organizations SHOULD be investigated by the IRS.'

If you saw a liberal organization falsifying applications to obtain "tax-free" status, you would be screaming to high heavens.

501(c)3 was not set up for any political party to obtain "tax-free status" for engaging in partisan politics. Do some of them? Yes. But they should have their "tax-free" status taken away -- ALL of them -- regardless of party affiliation.

#83622 Jun 16, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
... At least one writer agrees with Public Advocate President Eugene Delgaudio that "The Enemy Within Lives At The White House." ...
At least ONE writer (me) agrees that, in this instance, "Public Advocate" (a self-anointed title) Eugene Delgaudio (and you) are full of it!

#83623 Jun 16, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
"Criminalize Christianity" as an official policy of the federal government pertaining to military personnel?...
Prove it, propagandist! Don't just "copy-and-paste" it!

If "Criminalize Christianity" is "an official policy of the federal government" then your proving it should be a piece of cake. Take your time.
Usa

Mexico

#83624 Jun 16, 2013
St Louis OWNS You wrote:
<quoted text>?????
looks like St Louis has really got in your head...hahahahaha!

YOU HAVE NO LIFE
I have Mexican friends with no education who are smarter than you.
You are OWNED even in Mexico "Perra"
GOP the Party of FEAR

Saint Louis, MO

#83625 Jun 16, 2013
PeWee wrote:
We had better be worried about the Muslim infiltration into this country or pretty soon we're all going to be under sharia law. Obama's change he promised..
On the plus side...once you have to wear a Birka...we won't have to look at your disturbingly inbred features anymore...LOL

#83626 Jun 16, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text> ...
2. He exposed what the government was doing. He's not a traitor. If Bush, or any other Republican, was President you would shouting his praises for doing what he did....
No. I would not. Snowden appears to have violated national security laws. He should be tried in a US court of law for betraying that trust. If he thought that what NSA is doing violates any US laws, including the 4th Amendment, Snowden had available to him numerous ways of pursuing that belief, and attempting to change the situation.

#83627 Jun 16, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text> ... 4. You have NO idea either but ill bet he knows more about it then you. Your so out of touch with things it's hilarious....
Your comment is in response to my statement: 4. You have NO idea why the Benghazi attack took place. And you cannot figure out why 100 attackers could not overwhelm 3 men in 6 hours either, can you?

"Jim," YOU appear to be the person "out of touch." Why can you not answer my questions:

a. Why did the Benghazi attack take place?
b. Why did the firefight last 6 hours?

Do you have ANY ideas, or are you TOTALLY "clueless"?
St Louis OWNS You

Saint Louis, MO

#83628 Jun 16, 2013
Usa wrote:
<quoted text>
st
STFU... you Hoochie P#ta...LOL

#83629 Jun 16, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you haven't been posting on your St Louis retard alias. That means you're taking your meds. Good for you!! Even though you're an idiot on both at least on your YDD alias you're not a total idiot.
Have no fear, "Jim"! You have the title of "Total Idiot" all sewn up as a certainty!
St Louis OWNS You

Saint Louis, MO

#83630 Jun 16, 2013
Usa wrote:
<quoted text>
????
like you have friends?

You are Hoochie thats OWNED by the hour

LOL

#83631 Jun 16, 2013
Headline: Dick Cheney: Edward Snowden Is A 'Traitor' And Possibly A Chinese Spy

As much as I dislike having to agree with Dick Cheney, I am forced to do so this time.

In an interview on "Fox News Sunday":{QUOTE} Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday that Edward Snowden betrayed his country by leaking classified documents about the U.S. government's surveillance programs and warned that the former National Security Agency contractor may be spying for the Chinese government.

"I think he's a traitor," Cheney said of Snowden in an interview with "Fox News Sunday." "I think he has committed crimes in effect by violating agreements given the position he had," he continued. "I think it's one of the worst occasions in my memory of somebody with access to classified information doing enormous damage to the national security interests of the United States." {END FOX NEWS QUOTE}

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/16/dick...
St Louis OWNS You

Saint Louis, MO

#83632 Jun 16, 2013
Usa wrote:
<quoted text>
Usa HoochiePuta

I have Zimbabwean friends with no education that are smarter than you...You are OWNED even in Harare "hure pfambi"

jy is 'n stom esel manlike hoer

#83633 Jun 16, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text> ... 5. Where in the Constitution does it say that? Last time I checked, as an American citizen he had a right to due process. It does not state unless it is specific crime or if the citizen is in another country. It's interesting how you want to rewrite the Constitution to defend your Messiah after he executed an American citizen and denied him is Constitutional rights. And yes OBAMA executed him. If you can say Obama killed Bin Laden then Obama killed Al-alawki as well.
Your response was in answer to my comment: 5. You seem to think that US citizens should have the right to attack US citizens in Yemen without fear of retribution. Such traitors are performing military actions and should be dealt with accordingly, as enemy soldiers.

If a US citizen becomes an anti-US terrorist and plans attacks upon the US anywhere, which attacks include "9/11," "Fort Hood", and the 2009 bombing of a US aircraft, do you think that he should retain his US "constitutional rights"? Do you not think that he is an enemy soldier, and should be treated as such?

The Yemeni government tried Anwar al-Awlaki in absentia in November 2010, for plotting to kill foreigners and being a member of al-Qaeda. A Yemeni judge ordered that Anwar al-Awlaki be captured "dead or alive."

As to whether President Obama killed Osama bin Laden and Anwar al-Awlaki, it is clear that the president gave the orders and is thus ultimately responsible for those actions.

Since you deplore Anwar al-Awlaki's not having been tried in a US court of law, how do you feel about Osama bin Laden? Do you think that bin Laden's constitutional rights were also taken away? Do you regret bin Laden's and al-Awlaki's deaths, and wish that they were still out there, plotting more terrorist attacks upon the US?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83636 Jun 17, 2013
PeWee wrote:
We had better be worried about the Muslim infiltration into this country or pretty soon we're all going to be under sharia law. Obama's change he promised..
Yep! BUT..........try to make people understand that! There is so much ignorance and I think one reason is that people are so busy within their own lives they don't pay attention. Even the very poorest of people in this country have it better than a lot of people in other countries. We have never seen how horrible things could be. People need to WISEUP!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83637 Jun 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the Bible never changes -- although I have shows you many examples of the Bible changing -- but customs and laws and human behavior changes. As an example, would YOU follow these laws of the Bible:
Deuteronomy 21 (KJV):(18) If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and [that], when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:(19) Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; (20) And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son [is] stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; [he is] a glutton, and a drunkard.(21) And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Wiseup, "Norton"! You know that you would not have your own son put to death for being "stubborn and rebellious." (However, feel free to tell us that you would.)
We are not under the Law, we are under the period of Grace! BECAUSE........Jesus Christ died for all our sins! AND asked for one simple little thing from us and that is to BELIEVE IN HIM! You pitch out all these bible verses and don't have a clue what anything means.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83638 Jun 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton," when you say that, in America under the US Constitution, Muslims have a right to practice their religion, I will tell you that you have begun to show the tolerance of Christ and are becoming less closed-minded.
(Speaking of "creeping into the USA," read this: "When the missionaries came to Africa, they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'let us close our eyes and pray.' When we opened them, we had the Bible, and they had the land.")
-- a joke attributed to Desmond Tutu, but other variants exist not original to Tutu.
Absolutely, in this country the Muslims have a right to practice their religion and they have a right to go to Hell, too. This country was founded on christian principles and I want it kept that way. There is no way different religions can be combined with Christianity. It will not work. Obama says there are many ways to heaven. There is not!!!!!!!!!!
I am not saying all Muslims are bad people, I just disagree with their religion.
I don't want anybody to try to force their religion on me and I will not try to force Christianity on anybody, but I will tell them about my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ any day and it is their right to accept or deny. OK!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? 6 min Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 28 min Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon 2 hr ClaytonNewsNow 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 10 hr Grandpa Joe 4
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 19 hr Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) 20 hr chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! 21 hr KKK 17
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web