West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Eugene Delgaudio "OBAMA WHITE HOUSE DECLARES CHRISTIANS IN MILITARY ENEMIES OF STATE"
May 6, 2013

Eugene Delgaudio president of Public Advovcate says "President Obama and his advisors take an interesting view of those Americans who hold any sort of strong views based in religion-- they have declared them public enemy Number one."

At least one writer agrees with Public Advocate President Eugene Delgaudio that "The Enemy Within Lives At The White House."

Allan Erickson writes "According to Obama's advisor on religious tolerance within the U.S. military, Christians sharing their faith, including chaplains, present " a national security threat. What is happening [aside from sexual assault] is spiritual rape. And what the Pentagon needs is to understand is that it is sedition and treason. It should be punished."

"Criminalize Christianity" as an official policy of the federal government pertaining to military personnel?

http://www.publicadvocateusa.org/news/article...

NOTE: A link on the page where I got this story will take you to Western Journalism.com , if you want to read more, and if you click on the like Google will tell you that the site has malware, which is a bunch of Shit! I go to this site often. If they do have malware it would be because it was hacked by some dumb ass liberal!

GOOGLE, in my opinion, are a bunch of liberal commies who used all their resources to get the dictator re-elected!
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I am smart! I go to church nowhere. When churches can make millions in business and still be considered to be in "tax-free" status -- something is bad wrong with the enforcement.

And -- when churches start preaching politics and not religion, it is time for the IRS to pull their "tax-free" status.
Hahahahaha! I knew when I visited here today I would get a good laugh. Dawg, smart? LMAO!!! My dog leaves turds in the yard smarter then you are. But thanks for the laugh.

Maybe someday you will post something that shows you are smart instead of having to tell people. You might even do it in time for that 2014 Presidential election you think is coming up.

ROFLMAO!!!
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>1. If those "political opponents" are falsifying their applications in order to obtain "tax-free" status, when in fact those organizations are specifically set up to provide political propaganda while evading income taxes, those organizations SHOULD be investigated by the IRS.

2. When traitors give classified US national security information to journalists for publication to the entire world, those acts are illegal. The DOJ has every right to try to determine the sources of such illegal leaks.

3. The actions of Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius should be formally and legally investigated and any breaking of the law should be prosecuted.

4. You have NO idea why the Benghazi attack took place. And you cannot figure out why 100 attackers could not overwhelm 3 men in 6 hours either, can you?

5. You seem to think that US citizens should have the right to attack US citizens in Yemen without fear of retribution. Such traitors are performing military actions and should be dealt with accordingly, as enemy soldiers.
1. Again you demonstrate your utter cluelessness.

2. He exposed what the government was doing. He's not a traitor. If Bush, or any other Republican, was President you would shouting his praises for doing what he did.

3. On this we actually agree.

4. You have NO idea either but ill bet he knows more about it then you. Your so out of touch with things it's hilarious.

5. Where in the Constitution does it say that? Last time I checked, as an American citizen he had a right to due process. It does not state unless it is specific crime or if the citizen is in another country. It's interesting how you want to rewrite the Constitution to defend your Messiah after he executed an American citizen and denied him is Constitutional rights. And yes OBAMA executed him. If you can say Obama killed Bin Laden then Obama killed Al-alawki as well.
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Grassfire: Making millions off clueless Neo-CONs. P.T. Barnum was right. You just have to put the propaganda in anti-liberal bottles and they will sell like hotcakes to the CONs!
I see you haven't been posting on your St Louis retard alias. That means you're taking your meds. Good for you!! Even though you're an idiot on both at least on your YDD alias you're not a total idiot.
St Louis OWNS You

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you haven't been posting on your St Louis retard alias. That means you're taking your meds. Good for you!! Even though you're an idiot on both at least on your YDD alias you're not a total idiot.
?????
looks like St Louis has really got in your head...hahahahaha!

YOU HAVE NO LIFE

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Headline: Chris Christie Extends Democratic 'Bromance' to Bill Clinton

It takes a man with courage, like Chris Christie, to stand up to the monolithic, "footdragging in lockstep" emasculated Neo-CONs in the Republican Party.

Republicans and Democrats COOPERATING to move the US forward? WHAT A CONCEPT! Go, Christie!

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6577-chris-...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
NOTE: A link on the page where I got this story will take you to Western Journalism.com , if you want to read more, and if you click on the like Google will tell you that the site has malware, which is a bunch of Shit! I go to this site often. If they do have malware it would be because it was hacked by some dumb ass liberal!
GOOGLE, in my opinion, are a bunch of liberal commies who used all their resources to get the dictator re-elected!
You can hold any opinion you wish about Google. I will agree that, when I attempted to use the Google "Chrome" browser to visit " westernjournalism.com ," the browser gave me a "malware" warning. However, McAfee "SiteAdvisor" states "This link is safe. We tested it and didn't find any significant security issues."

(I can assure you that liberals are not the only people who hack websites, or successfully elect presidents.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! I knew when I visited here today I would get a good laugh. Dawg, smart? LMAO!!! My dog leaves turds in the yard smarter then you are. But thanks for the laugh....
"Jim," did you have to go to summer school to learn how to become so vulgar?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Maybe someday you will post something that shows you are smart instead of having to tell people. You might even do it in time for that 2014 Presidential election you think is coming up.
ROFLMAO!!!
Maybe someday you will again post something with a typo, and I will jump all over it again. ROFLMAO!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text> ...
1. Again you demonstrate your utter cluelessness....
I do? Do you REALLY think this is "cluelessness"? My prior comment said: 1. If those "political opponents" are falsifying their applications in order to obtain "tax-free" status, when in fact those organizations are specifically set up to provide political propaganda while evading income taxes, those organizations SHOULD be investigated by the IRS.'

If you saw a liberal organization falsifying applications to obtain "tax-free" status, you would be screaming to high heavens.

501(c)3 was not set up for any political party to obtain "tax-free status" for engaging in partisan politics. Do some of them? Yes. But they should have their "tax-free" status taken away -- ALL of them -- regardless of party affiliation.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
... At least one writer agrees with Public Advocate President Eugene Delgaudio that "The Enemy Within Lives At The White House." ...
At least ONE writer (me) agrees that, in this instance, "Public Advocate" (a self-anointed title) Eugene Delgaudio (and you) are full of it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
"Criminalize Christianity" as an official policy of the federal government pertaining to military personnel?...
Prove it, propagandist! Don't just "copy-and-paste" it!

If "Criminalize Christianity" is "an official policy of the federal government" then your proving it should be a piece of cake. Take your time.
Usa

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

St Louis OWNS You wrote:
<quoted text>?????
looks like St Louis has really got in your head...hahahahaha!

YOU HAVE NO LIFE
I have Mexican friends with no education who are smarter than you.
You are OWNED even in Mexico "Perra"
GOP the Party of FEAR

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

PeWee wrote:
We had better be worried about the Muslim infiltration into this country or pretty soon we're all going to be under sharia law. Obama's change he promised..
On the plus side...once you have to wear a Birka...we won't have to look at your disturbingly inbred features anymore...LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text> ...
2. He exposed what the government was doing. He's not a traitor. If Bush, or any other Republican, was President you would shouting his praises for doing what he did....
No. I would not. Snowden appears to have violated national security laws. He should be tried in a US court of law for betraying that trust. If he thought that what NSA is doing violates any US laws, including the 4th Amendment, Snowden had available to him numerous ways of pursuing that belief, and attempting to change the situation.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text> ... 4. You have NO idea either but ill bet he knows more about it then you. Your so out of touch with things it's hilarious....
Your comment is in response to my statement: 4. You have NO idea why the Benghazi attack took place. And you cannot figure out why 100 attackers could not overwhelm 3 men in 6 hours either, can you?

"Jim," YOU appear to be the person "out of touch." Why can you not answer my questions:

a. Why did the Benghazi attack take place?
b. Why did the firefight last 6 hours?

Do you have ANY ideas, or are you TOTALLY "clueless"?
St Louis OWNS You

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Usa wrote:
<quoted text>
st
STFU... you Hoochie P#ta...LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no fear, "Jim"! You have the title of "Total Idiot" all sewn up as a certainty!
St Louis OWNS You

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Usa wrote:
<quoted text>
????
like you have friends?

You are Hoochie thats OWNED by the hour

LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Headline: Dick Cheney: Edward Snowden Is A 'Traitor' And Possibly A Chinese Spy

As much as I dislike having to agree with Dick Cheney, I am forced to do so this time.

In an interview on "Fox News Sunday":{QUOTE} Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday that Edward Snowden betrayed his country by leaking classified documents about the U.S. government's surveillance programs and warned that the former National Security Agency contractor may be spying for the Chinese government.

"I think he's a traitor," Cheney said of Snowden in an interview with "Fox News Sunday." "I think he has committed crimes in effect by violating agreements given the position he had," he continued. "I think it's one of the worst occasions in my memory of somebody with access to classified information doing enormous damage to the national security interests of the United States." {END FOX NEWS QUOTE}

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/16/dick...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 21 at 3:44AM CDT

•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE