1. If those "political opponents" are falsifying their applications in order to obtain "tax-free" status, when in fact those organizations are specifically set up to provide political propaganda while evading income taxes, those organizations SHOULD be investigated by the IRS....
* Itís abuse of power when the IRS and other federal agencies are used to target political opponents.
* Itís abuse of power when the DOJ is digging into the phone records of journalists.
* Itís abuse of power when Kathleen Sebelius shakes down the same insurance companies that she regulates to pay for Obamacare.
* Itís abuse of power when the government blames a YouTube video for what happened at the Benghazi compound.
* Itís abuse of power to order the summary execution of an American citizen without a trial via drone strikeÖ even if the execution takes place in Yemen, or some other far-off land....
2. When traitors give classified US national security information to journalists for publication to the entire world, those acts are illegal. The DOJ has every right to try to determine the sources of such illegal leaks.
3. The actions of Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius should be formally and legally investigated and any breaking of the law should be prosecuted.
4. You have NO idea why the Benghazi attack took place. And you cannot figure out why 100 attackers could not overwhelm 3 men in 6 hours either, can you?
5. You seem to think that US citizens should have the right to attack US citizens in Yemen without fear of retribution. Such traitors are performing military actions and should be dealt with accordingly, as enemy soldiers.