Barbaras Bush

Saint Louis, MO

#82970 May 30, 2013
Crazy Man wrote:
I have been reading all this crap from all you, want to be, think you know it all , barbershop politicians. Get a hobby. Go fly a kite. Go fishing. Tell your family members,"I love you", or give them a hug. That's all is needed. Problems solved. Bring George Bush Jr. back in office and all lifes problems will end.
What... Let Jr. finish what W couldn't destroy in 8 years?????

You are so right about it would be the END OF ALL LIFE ...it would be the Apocalypse!
Norton Mandela

Saint Louis, MO

#82971 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Those things are all good! However, it won't solve this country's problems. I would love to see George Bush, Jr. back. I am sure he can see things he did wrong and would know how to do more things right than what we have now.
CHEERS!
Now I will go work on my hobby!.:)
Hobby???...deepening your ignorance is now a hobby?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82972 May 30, 2013
Crazy Man wrote:
I have been reading all this crap from all you, want to be, think you know it all , barbershop politicians. Get a hobby. Go fly a kite. Go fishing. Tell your family members,"I love you", or give them a hug. That's all is needed. Problems solved. Bring George Bush Jr. back in office and all lifes problems will end.
While "George Bush Jr." was in office, all life's problems ended for far more than 100,000 Iraqis and over 4,000 US military personnel.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82973 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Those things are all good! However, it won't solve this country's problems. I would love to see George Bush, Jr. back. I am sure he can see things he did wrong and would know how to do more things right than what we have now....
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#82974 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No joking allowed, huh? Now if a Liberal would have said that.....it would be ok!
CHEERS!
Funny ...liberals aren't sending ricin filled poison letters, like you right-wing nut cases are...it's NOT ok.

I suggest you give Westboro Baptist a call, I understand they are looking for someone to replace Rev. Phelps.

sad

Park Hills, MO

#82975 May 30, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>Funny ...liberals aren't sending ricin filled poison letters, like you right-wing nut cases are...it's NOT ok.

I suggest you give Westboro Baptist a call, I understand they are looking for someone to replace Rev. Phelps.
Thanks for proving your ignorance. FYI - I guess we can lump all "liberals" into your way of thinking as well? Last I checked not all republicans are baptist.
Nancy Piglosi

Tempe, AZ

#82976 May 30, 2013
Barbaras Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
What... Let Jr. finish what W couldn't destroy in 8 years?????
You are so right about it would be the END OF ALL LIFE ...it would be the Apocalypse!
I want to take this time to thank you for your willingness to be a shill for the good of our party. We rely heavily on drones like yourself to blather on and bleat like the sheep you are.
Are there any more Saint Louis Sock Puppet's like you back at the trailer court?
Hillary Clitlicker

Tempe, AZ

#82977 May 30, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny ...liberals aren't sending ricin filled poison letters, like you right-wing nut cases are...it's NOT ok.
I have a new strap-on and I know how bad you want to be the first one to have me bone someone with it.
Hairy Peed

Tempe, AZ

#82978 May 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
While "George Bush Jr." was in office, all life's problems ended for far more than 100,000 Iraqis and over 4,000 US military personnel.
Good thing we Democrats were on board with President Bush on his WMD claims. Still molesting children?
Barbara Boxcunt

Tempe, AZ

#82979 May 30, 2013
Norton Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
Hobby???...deepening your ignorance is now a hobby?
Are you the little tool the DNC told me about? They said you're as gullible as Yellow Dawg and as equally foolish!! We need more of your type in the party.
A GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA

Saint Louis, MO

#82980 May 30, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving your ignorance. FYI - I guess we can lump all "liberals" into your way of thinking as well? Last I checked not all republicans are baptist.
FYI do you even know who Rev Phelps is?...you don't!

thanks for sharing with us that you are a guilt ridden Baptist...maybe if you get your raise at WalMart,you might think about joinng the Methodist Church?

You ARE really sad.
Deborah Schitz Wasserdumb

Tempe, AZ

#82981 May 30, 2013
Tea Party NAZI Extremists wrote:
The REAL Truth:
Maybe this would be a good time to take away their guns.
Thank you. We need to throw out the whole Constitution while we're at it. Glad to know we can rely on Nazis like yourself.
Barney Frank

Tempe, AZ

#82982 May 30, 2013
Tea Party NAZI Extremists wrote:
Tea Partier On Susan Collins:'Shoot Her' And She Would Listen On Immigration Reform
Two tea party activists joked on a conference call on Wednesday that the only way to get Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) to listen to their views on immigration reform would be to shoot her, and the response from others was only laughter and "oohs," according to ThinkProgress.
The statement was made during a Tea Party call hosted by the Eagle Forum group. The statements, made by two callers who didn't reveal their full names, was transcribed by ThinkProgress:
BOB FROM MAINE: Iím from Maine and our Tea Party will be meeting up next week. What is the best way that we can get our senator to listen to us?
ANOTHER CALLER: Shoot her.[laughter]
MODERATOR: Yes, we will shoot her withÖ(inaudible) and phone calls.
Damn I miss shooting my man goo in your upturned ass.
A GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA

Saint Louis, MO

#82983 May 30, 2013
Nancy Piglosi wrote:
<quoted text>I want to take this time to thank you for your willingness to be a shill for the good of our party. We rely heavily on drones like yourself to blather on and bleat like the sheep you are.
Are there any more Saint Louis Sock Puppet's like you back at the trailer court?
You're not fool'n anyone...

Thank you Attorney General Alberto Gonzales...nice to hear from you again...you took incompetence to a whole new level.

Infact you're the best defense Eric Holder could ever have
Brock O Drama

Tempe, AZ

#82985 May 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jRgQ-G4vAk4XX
Gerorge Soros called. He misses your deep throat skills. And then i'll give you some dark stuff if Michelle gives my junk back to me. She's not just a homely ape, she's an evil ball buster.
Bildo Clintoon

Tempe, AZ

#82986 May 30, 2013
SAINT LOUIS COCKSUCKER wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI do you even know who Rev Phelps is?...you don't!
thanks for sharing with us that you are a guilt ridden Baptist...maybe if you get your raise at WalMart,you might think about joinng the Methodist Church?
You ARE really sad.
You tell 'em, molester. Oh, sorry about your blue dress. I'm making a habit of that.
Big Dickhead Durbin

Tempe, AZ

#82987 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
WWJD? Tell the truth just like I did!
CHEERS!
I'm sorry. After reviewing your application we have discovered that your IQ well over 30 disqualifies you to be a member of the Democart Party. Perhaps if you could get a lobotomy, we could review your situation again.
Senator Fatty Murray

Tempe, AZ

#82988 May 30, 2013
SUPPORT NAMBLA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not fool'n anyone...
Thank you Attorney General Alberto Gonzales...nice to hear from you again...you took incompetence to a whole new level.
Infact you're the best defense Eric Holder could ever have
Is that you John Gacy? Get back here to Washington to hep us craft our Child Care legislation.
Al Franken

Tempe, AZ

#82989 May 30, 2013
What we need to rejuvinate our party is an end to laws against bestiality, pedophilia, and necrophila. I mean everyone knows we engage in it regularly but I believe we should admit that it's part of our party platfom and run on it!!!
Senator Maria Cuntwell

Tempe, AZ

#82990 May 30, 2013
We appreciate the support of all of the eunuchs in Saint Louis that go onto Topix and regurgitate our talking points. We realize they are pretty much worthless for anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks have made their own bed 16 min Chrobry 10
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 40 min neveratfault 32
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,355
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Abdurratln 3,854
Ballpark Village drawing business and big dolla... Sat Oh Well 1
Embrace your Bros from Liberia Fri Kman 3
mountain dew Oct 17 Rich 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance