Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82953 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I choose to believe the Bible above any records! I didn't know you were a traveling encyclopedia! FYI, the Bible fits together like a puzzle but you haven't figured that out yet. I guess it's too much work for you to take the time to research that.
It like people will believe anything over the Bible. For instance the Mermaid Hoax. Have you checked how many people actually believe that but they won't believe the Bible. Amazing how gullible people are!...
1. Yes, you choose to believe the entire Bible above all evidence showing that it has errors.

2. No, I am not a "traveling encyclopedia," but if I were, I would be accompanied by a large number of pages.

3. I DO agree that "the Bible fits together like a puzzle." Since no one has ever been able to put all the pieces together, there are perhaps a 100 denominations, or more.

4. You have proved time and time again on this thread that you are unable to answer simple questions about the Bible. You might take the time to research your own "holy book," if it would not be too much work for you.

5. Huh? You say that people believe in the "Mermaid Hoax," whatever that is? Consider that YOU believe that some guy lived three days in the belly of a "great fish," that God completely flooded the face of the earth, and that thunder is "the magnificent voice of God." Amazing how gullible you are!
Norton Mandela

Saint Louis, MO

#82954 May 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell that to the person who posts as "Norton" on here. He has NO tolerance, and berates ALL religions (including atheism) which are not the same as HIS religion. He even says that President Obama is not a Christian, and that Mitt Romney is not a Christian!
so true, so true...GAME POINT!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82955 May 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell that to the person who posts as "Norton" on here. He has NO tolerance, and berates ALL religions (including atheism) which are not the same as HIS religion. He even says that President Obama is not a Christian, and that Mitt Romney is not a Christian!
You and every other American have a right to believe whatever they want. I, also, have a right to freedom of speech. I believe Christianity is the only true religion. Muslims and Mormons cannot be called Christians because they do not believe what the Holy Bible says. Is that too difficult to understand? I don't know Obama's heart but he certainly doesn't project himself as a Christian. He made the remark that he believes there are many ways to heaven. That belief cancels out Christianity. There is only one way, according to the Bible, and that is the belief in Jesus Christ and what he did for us on the Cross....period!

I am not intolerant of other religions, I just hate to see people end up in Hell because of their unbelief in Jesus Christ. It really grieves me that people don't understand this.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82956 May 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes, you choose to believe the entire Bible above all evidence showing that it has errors.
2. No, I am not a "traveling encyclopedia," but if I were, I would be accompanied by a large number of pages.
3. I DO agree that "the Bible fits together like a puzzle." Since no one has ever been able to put all the pieces together, there are perhaps a 100 denominations, or more.
4. You have proved time and time again on this thread that you are unable to answer simple questions about the Bible. You might take the time to research your own "holy book," if it would not be too much work for you.
5. Huh? You say that people believe in the "Mermaid Hoax," whatever that is? Consider that YOU believe that some guy lived three days in the belly of a "great fish," that God completely flooded the face of the earth, and that thunder is "the magnificent voice of God." Amazing how gullible you are!
I am sorry for your stupidity and ignorance! Yes, I believe every word of what the Bible says. God can do anything! Yes, he even created YOU!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82957 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You and every other American have a right to believe whatever they want. I, also, have a right to freedom of speech. I believe Christianity is the only true religion. Muslims and Mormons cannot be called Christians because they do not believe what the Holy Bible says. Is that too difficult to understand? I don't know Obama's heart but he certainly doesn't project himself as a Christian. He made the remark that he believes there are many ways to heaven. That belief cancels out Christianity. There is only one way, according to the Bible, and that is the belief in Jesus Christ and what he did for us on the Cross .... period!
I am not intolerant of other religions, I just hate to see people end up in Hell because of their unbelief in Jesus Christ. It really grieves me that people don't understand this....
I rest my case.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82958 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry for your stupidity and ignorance! Yes, I believe every word of what the Bible says. God can do anything! Yes, he even created YOU!...
Calling me "stupid" and "ignorant" is not very Christian of you. WWJD?
Gun Grabbing Commies

Willow Springs, MO

#82959 May 30, 2013
Dem-Run Illinois Sees Largest Spike In Food Stamp Rolls, 15.7% Of State’s Population Now On Food Stamps…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/dem-run-il...

More Obama Regime Intimidation? FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force Questioning Director Of Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/more-obama...

Emperor Obama Hints At Bypassing Congress If House Republicans Don’t Bow To His Demands…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/emperor-ob...

Dem-Run Illinois Sees Largest Spike In Food Stamp Rolls, 15.7% Of State’s Population Now On Food Stamps…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/dem-run-il...

Unreal: DNC Official Says Journalists Forfeit “Right To Gripe” If They Refuse Off-The-Record Meeting With Holder…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/unreal-dnc...

Mother Of Boston Bomber Whines:“He Is Locked Up Like A Dog, Like An Animal”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/mother-of-...

Even Though He Blatantly Lied, White House Says Holder “Testified Truthfully”…
~ He just told another lie!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/even-thoug...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82961 May 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case.
You need to because you don't have one!

CHEERS!
Tea Party NAZI Extremists

Saint Louis, MO

#82962 May 30, 2013
Tea Partier On Susan Collins:'Shoot Her' And She Would Listen On Immigration Reform

Two tea party activists joked on a conference call on Wednesday that the only way to get Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) to listen to their views on immigration reform would be to shoot her, and the response from others was only laughter and "oohs," according to ThinkProgress.

The statement was made during a Tea Party call hosted by the Eagle Forum group. The statements, made by two callers who didn't reveal their full names, was transcribed by ThinkProgress:

BOB FROM MAINE: I’m from Maine and our Tea Party will be meeting up next week. What is the best way that we can get our senator to listen to us?
ANOTHER CALLER: Shoot her.[laughter]

MODERATOR: Yes, we will shoot her with…(inaudible) and phone calls.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82963 May 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me "stupid" and "ignorant" is not very Christian of you. WWJD?
WWJD? Tell the truth just like I did!

CHEERS!
Tea Party NAZI Extremists

Saint Louis, MO

#82964 May 30, 2013

This is the T Party. This is the group that claims to be involved in "social welfare" while they are suggesting that someone should "shoot" a US Senator.

This is the T Party that brought us Sharron Angle who wanted "second amendment remedies".
This is the T Party that gave us Allen West, who was elected as a Republican after being discharged from Read More... the military for "torture".
This is the T Party that gave us Christine O'Donnell, Joe Walsh and the Quitter herself.
Sadly, this is also the faces of the Republican Party. This is who is running the House and trying to run the Senate.
The T Party has cost the Republicans about 8 Senate seats in the past 3 yrs. It caused them to lose the popular vote in the House, the Senate and the WH in 2012.

Wouldn't Ike and Reagan be proud of what their Republican Party has become?
Tea Party NAZI Extremists

Saint Louis, MO

#82965 May 30, 2013
The REAL Truth:

Maybe this would be a good time to take away their guns.
Tea Party NAZI Extremists

Saint Louis, MO

#82966 May 30, 2013
The IRS WAS right:

Groups like this applied to be Social Welfare groups.

Remember that.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82967 May 30, 2013
Tea Party NAZI Extremists wrote:
Tea Partier On Susan Collins:'Shoot Her' And She Would Listen On Immigration Reform
Two tea party activists joked on a conference call on Wednesday that the only way to get Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) to listen to their views on immigration reform would be to shoot her, and the response from others was only laughter and "oohs," according to ThinkProgress.
The statement was made during a Tea Party call hosted by the Eagle Forum group. The statements, made by two callers who didn't reveal their full names, was transcribed by ThinkProgress:
BOB FROM MAINE: I’m from Maine and our Tea Party will be meeting up next week. What is the best way that we can get our senator to listen to us?

ANOTHER CALLER: Shoot her.[laughter]
MODERATOR: Yes, we will shoot her with…(inaudible) and phone calls.
No joking allowed, huh? Now if a Liberal would have said that.....it would be ok!

CHEERS!
Crazy Man

Troy, MO

#82968 May 30, 2013
I have been reading all this crap from all you, want to be, think you know it all , barbershop politicians. Get a hobby. Go fly a kite. Go fishing. Tell your family members,"I love you", or give them a hug. That's all is needed. Problems solved. Bring George Bush Jr. back in office and all lifes problems will end.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82969 May 30, 2013
Crazy Man wrote:
I have been reading all this crap from all you, want to be, think you know it all , barbershop politicians. Get a hobby. Go fly a kite. Go fishing. Tell your family members,"I love you", or give them a hug. That's all is needed. Problems solved. Bring George Bush Jr. back in office and all lifes problems will end.
Those things are all good! However, it won't solve this country's problems. I would love to see George Bush, Jr. back. I am sure he can see things he did wrong and would know how to do more things right than what we have now.

CHEERS!

Now I will go work on my hobby!.:)
Barbaras Bush

United States

#82970 May 30, 2013
Crazy Man wrote:
I have been reading all this crap from all you, want to be, think you know it all , barbershop politicians. Get a hobby. Go fly a kite. Go fishing. Tell your family members,"I love you", or give them a hug. That's all is needed. Problems solved. Bring George Bush Jr. back in office and all lifes problems will end.
What... Let Jr. finish what W couldn't destroy in 8 years?????

You are so right about it would be the END OF ALL LIFE ...it would be the Apocalypse!
Norton Mandela

United States

#82971 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Those things are all good! However, it won't solve this country's problems. I would love to see George Bush, Jr. back. I am sure he can see things he did wrong and would know how to do more things right than what we have now.
CHEERS!
Now I will go work on my hobby!.:)
Hobby???...deepening your ignorance is now a hobby?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82972 May 30, 2013
Crazy Man wrote:
I have been reading all this crap from all you, want to be, think you know it all , barbershop politicians. Get a hobby. Go fly a kite. Go fishing. Tell your family members,"I love you", or give them a hug. That's all is needed. Problems solved. Bring George Bush Jr. back in office and all lifes problems will end.
While "George Bush Jr." was in office, all life's problems ended for far more than 100,000 Iraqis and over 4,000 US military personnel.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82973 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Those things are all good! However, it won't solve this country's problems. I would love to see George Bush, Jr. back. I am sure he can see things he did wrong and would know how to do more things right than what we have now....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cbs real fake news 1 hr NLDM 1
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 14 hr Guest 1,657
St Louis ISP Stalker is a Tranny Sun Cheneys Lesbian D... 13
To The Piss Ant Stalker from St Lewis Sun Cheneys Lesbian D... 6
News R.I.P. Chuck Berry, the Guitarist Who Taught Us... Sat Michelle 8
News St. Louis Gears Up For 10,000 Men Community Event Sat Eyz 5
News Show-Me-St-Louis 31 mins ago 11:37 a.m.Taco Cir... Sat MisterKnow 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages