1. Yes, you choose to believe the entire Bible above all evidence showing that it has errors.<quoted text>
I choose to believe the Bible above any records! I didn't know you were a traveling encyclopedia! FYI, the Bible fits together like a puzzle but you haven't figured that out yet. I guess it's too much work for you to take the time to research that.
It like people will believe anything over the Bible. For instance the Mermaid Hoax. Have you checked how many people actually believe that but they won't believe the Bible. Amazing how gullible people are!...
2. No, I am not a "traveling encyclopedia," but if I were, I would be accompanied by a large number of pages.
3. I DO agree that "the Bible fits together like a puzzle." Since no one has ever been able to put all the pieces together, there are perhaps a 100 denominations, or more.
4. You have proved time and time again on this thread that you are unable to answer simple questions about the Bible. You might take the time to research your own "holy book," if it would not be too much work for you.
5. Huh? You say that people believe in the "Mermaid Hoax," whatever that is? Consider that YOU believe that some guy lived three days in the belly of a "great fish," that God completely flooded the face of the earth, and that thunder is "the magnificent voice of God." Amazing how gullible you are!