Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82584 May 19, 2013
The GOP IS Irelevant wrote:
Americans are simply unfazed by these so called Obama scandals because of the shear number of scandals that too place under the Bush Administration and the economic devastation they left in their wake.
I think most Americans will agree with me when I say "I'll take an Obama scandal over a Bush/Cheney scandal any day!"
So far, there is no evidence of White House involvement in the IRS targeting, or White House involvement in the Department of Justice obtaining phone records from Associated Press reporters.

Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell said the IRS controversy amounted to evidence of a "culture of intimidation" by the administration. But he and Rep. Dave Camp, R-Mich., admitted they lacked evidence that the targeting of conservatives was ordered by the White House.

"We don't have anything to say that the president knew about this," said Camp, who chairs the House committee looking into the IRS controversy, on NBC's "Meet the Press."

http://tinyurl.com/b8p6vug

#82585 May 19, 2013
Even the Benghazi deaths of four Americans, including Ambassador Stevens, are losing traction for such propagandist / detractors as our own "Gun Hugger."

There is now evidence reported by McClatchy that Ambassador Stevens personally turned down additional military security for the Benghazi compound -- once by diplomatic message and a subsequent phone call, and once in direct personal talks with the US military commander of AFRICOM, which is responsible for such security.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/14/191235/...

Today, even US Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) backed off his statements regarding a cover-up of the Benghazi incident. Fox News host Chris Wallace asked Ryan, "Do you believe that the White House purposely misled the American people on Benghazi to try to beat you and Mitt Romney and win the election?"

"I don't know the answer to that question," Ryan responded. "Rather make a conclusion before an investigation has been completed, we just need to investigate this for the sake of good government."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/19/paul...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#82586 May 19, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Now DAN just calm down...
I know that your stillupset because Poos rejected your homosexual advances this morning ...but aren't you really used to that by now?
DAN you've come onto DAWG over and over and over ...we know how sad that was for you...but funny for us!
then there was DaninSmithvill e...that was another heartbreak...LOL
and I can tell you right off that this is as far as you will get with me...because you and me DAN ...it Ain't Happening!
Maybe if you get arrested later tonight, you can meet some nice black guy in the lock-up...happy hunting!
if your really lucky... maybe you'll still be able to walk by the time you get out on Monday????
hahahahahahahaha
Is Dirty Knees Dan Mortinsane still trying to get you to pitch for him? Doesn't he know by now that no one wants to join him in his sick little games. Maybe Norton would want to go Rumshpringa with him. He may even have a pair of boots for Dan Mortinsane to lick. That would be funny. A fake human hooked up with a fake Christian.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82587 May 19, 2013
STEALING ELECTIONS, CHICAGO STYLE!
They said, "Let’s use Chicago-style politics and destroy the Tea Party." It was done with the media and it was done by individuals like the IRS. There was offices in Ohio — they were scared to death about losing Ohio — there’s dozens and dozens of tea party groups in Ohio. So what they said is, "We’re going to destroy the Tea Party by keeping them tamped down with their political activities.’”

So instead of going out to register new voters, the Tea Party, what were they doing? Responding to the IRS with page after page. And so the four million fewer voters who (didn't vote for Mitt Romney but) voted for McCain, four million less - it’s because they attacked the Tea Party and took away their ability to organize. Just like Benghazi. Committee To Re-Elect The President was all about not national security, but about Obama’s re-election security, the IRS was all about electing Obama.

Obama Stole Election from Romney With Illegally Leaked IRS Documents?(+video)
http://joemiller.us/2013/05/obama-stole-elect...

NBC's Lisa Myers reported this morning that the IRS deliberately chose not to reveal that it had wrongly targeted conservative groups until after the 2012 presidential election:
http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/157586/anyon...

REPORT: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION APOLOGIZES FOR ANOTHER NATIONAL SECURITY LEAK
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/19/re...

Democrats, WMD's & The Iraq War

Dumb Ass Democrats, in their own words!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How the Democrats betrayed America
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82588 May 19, 2013
The "I Don't Know" Administration - Wake Up America Your Freedom At Risk!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/1zLvfgpPh0I

#82589 May 19, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
... So instead of going out to register new voters, the Tea Party, what were they doing? Responding to the IRS with page after page....
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Not having tax-free status prevented all the Tea Party organizations from registering voters?

Boy, THAT is a nutty story.

In fact, it is SO nutty that I believe that those Tea Party organizations were probably violating IRS rules regarding political activity.

#82590 May 19, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
The "I Don't Know" Administration - Wake Up America Your Freedom At Risk!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/1zLvfgpPh0I
Fox News. Almost amusing. But not quite.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82591 May 19, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
So Norton ...you ARE admitting... that science trumps superstition, that astronauts(NOT TO MENTION GALLILEO) prove that teaching a fundamentalist interpretation of Bible scriptures to be wrong.
Thank You For This Your Confession.
I now rest my case
CHEERS!
Stupid comments as usual!
I just consider the source........!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82592 May 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton," I have warned you in the past about judging whether others are "Christian," or not. You judge that President Obama is not a Christian. You judge that Mitt Romney is not a Christian.(I suspect that you believe that the Pope is not a Christian.)
Remember what happened to Herod, when set himself up to be God as you have done. Beware!
We live as citizens of the United States of America. We are guided by the Constitution of the USA. And the constitution clearly allows "many paths" -- in other words, "freedom of religion" -- for all US citizens.
Obviously, you would like for the USA, and the world, to be a theocracy -- ruled, no doubt, by some "high priest" of your favorite sect.
Anybody, whether it is Obama or somebody else, that believes there are many ways to Heaven cannot be a true Christian because it is not bibical..........period!

I'm sorry for your ignorance!

CHEERS!
Dawg Loves Dan

United States

#82593 May 19, 2013
I see the father and son retard duo of Dawg and the St Louis "Pole" Dancer spent another family bonding day making fools out of themselves on Topix. Dawg even let his boyfriend DanFromSISSYville take a break from gobbling knobs for rent money and join in their family stupidity.

They have to be the most pathetically sad family in Missouri.

By the way Dawg, Norton owned you and your retard kid again today. LMFAO!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82594 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
We certainly can all agree that you are not a Bible scholar.
What question(s) do I want you to answer?
Let's revisit my question about who visited the tomb of Jesus in the morning of the Day of Resurrection, and what did they see. I have asked you this question numerous times for over a year, and so far you have been unable to provide an answer to this simple little question.
I won't answer that particular question because you just want to take the answer I would give out of context........like you do everything else. You enjoy the mockery! You could care less about the truth. You are a scoffer and the Lord will deal with you! I suspect you google a particular word so you can find a scripture that you can scrutinize.......out of context of course.
You think people are more stupid than you are!

CHEERS!
GOP The Party Of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#82595 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't answer that particular question because you just want to take the answer I would give out of context........like you do everything else. You enjoy the mockery! You could care less about the truth. You are a scoffer and the Lord will deal with you! I suspect you google a particular word so you can find a scripture that you can scrutinize.......out of context of course.
You think people are more stupid than you are!
CHEERS!
n

No Norton ...you don't want the truth...that you are stupid isn't even open for discussion...you prove that with your posts.

On the plus side your posts can used to prove you are eligible for disability ..since you are in advanced dementia!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#82596 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Not having tax-free status prevented all the Tea Party organizations from registering voters?
Boy, THAT is a nutty story.
In fact, it is SO nutty that I believe that those Tea Party organizations were probably violating IRS rules regarding political activity.
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#82597 May 20, 2013
The GOP IS Irelevant wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha...soon the teas bags will have to start re branding old scandals
or working on really bad sequels
wait ...we're already there...Ha!!!!
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
x factor

Dexter, MO

#82598 May 20, 2013
x wrote:
would not vote for a republican. democrat do or die!!!!!!!!!!
Die!!!
Dawg Loves Dan

United States

#82599 May 20, 2013
GOP The Party Of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>n

No Norton ...you don't want the truth...that you are stupid isn't even open for discussion...you prove that with your posts.

On the plus side your posts can used to prove you are eligible for disability ..since you are in advanced dementia!
ROFLMAO!!! The stupidest person on the planet is trying to call someone else stupid. Now that is some funny stuff.

There are only 3 people here that prove they are stupid and that is you and your two daddies, Dawg and DanFromSISSYville.

Now go find some "poles" to dance on and help Dan earn the rent money. His mouth needs a break from all the knobs he has to gobble.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82600 May 20, 2013
x factor wrote:
<quoted text>
Die!!!
Go ahead, make my day! The world would be a better place!

#82601 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid comments as usual!
I just consider the source........!.
"Norton," we also consider the source when responding to your assertion that the earth is flat, based upon your bible.

#82602 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody, whether it is Obama or somebody else, that believes there are many ways to Heaven cannot be a true Christian because it is not bibical .......... period!
I'm sorry for your ignorance!...
I agree with you this time, "Norton." According to your bible, there is only one way to Heaven, and that is by believing upon Jesus Christ.

However, there are hundreds of religions in addition to your rather small sect. Many of the believers in those religions think that there are ways to Heaven other than believing in your Christ.

I am sorry for your ignorance of religions, and your religious bigotry!

#82603 May 20, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
I see the father and son retard duo of Dawg and the St Louis "Pole" Dancer spent another family bonding day making fools out of themselves on Topix. Dawg even let his boyfriend DanFromSISSYville take a break from gobbling knobs for rent money and join in their family stupidity.
They have to be the most pathetically sad family in Missouri.
By the way Dawg, Norton owned you and your retard kid again today. LMFAO!!!!
So, "I-CON," how come since Saturday you have been too afraid to post using your own "I-CON" screen name? Getting too hot for you and your "Cliff Notes," eh? ROFL!

The only thing you are able to do is to post insults. You have NO intellectual ability to debate, or discuss, any subject -- other than you own lack of knowledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illinois Democrats vote for sanctuary state 7 min Steve 6
Kneegros hanging 18 min Tona 1
Jason Stockley not about Justice, It about Pol... 36 min Fed Up about bein... 1
White and black koons posters stink 1 hr I yea 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Linden Nj 21,198
Get protesters. Lic number and post 8 hr Vet 1
ST police being politically correct isnt helping 23 hr Ryan 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages