Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82564 May 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dawg, the astronauts have seen it with their own eyes and they don't seem to think it is flat. Soooooooooooo there!...
Yes, "Norton." As we continue to make advancements in science and gain additional knowledge of our world and universe, some of the information in your Bible becomes obsolete. As does the "need" for your "god" to explain things to us. The rainbow is one example, and the description of thunder being "the magnificent voice of god" is another quaint example of the bible attempting to delve into the mysteries of nature.

Most everyone these days thinks that the earth is a sphere (an oblate spheroid, to be more correct.)

Your bible tells a story which, if followed to its logical conclusion, "proves" that the earth is flat.

(And, although in your continued paranoia, you addressed this, your comment, to me, I am not "Pole Dancing for Jesus." As usual, you have your information incorrect. Wise up, "Norton.")
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#82565 May 19, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you for mocking our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
~ Galatians 6:7
http://mikelee1963.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/w...
Shame on you for being just a home grown version of the Taliban that we fought to defeat overseas.

Stuff the fake outrage...your no more a REAL Christian that Osam Bin Laden was!

As far as reaping what you sow...maybe that's why you keep losing elections?
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#82566 May 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "Norton." As we continue to make advancements in science and gain additional knowledge of our world and universe, some of the information in your Bible becomes obsolete. As does the "need" for your "god" to explain things to us. The rainbow is one example, and the description of thunder being "the magnificent voice of god" is another quaint example of the bible attempting to delve into the mysteries of nature.
Most everyone these days thinks that the earth is a sphere (an oblate spheroid, to be more correct.)
Your bible tells a story which, if followed to its logical conclusion, "proves" that the earth is flat.
(And, although in your continued paranoia, you addressed this, your comment, to me, I am not "Pole Dancing for Jesus." As usual, you have your information incorrect. Wise up, "Norton.")
MEGA Game Point!

#82567 May 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If these are his words, he (Obama) just proclaimed that he knows nothing about being a christian. These things are not christian beliefs and are not in tune with the Bible. There are not many paths to Heaven ......... only one, and that is thru Jesus Christ....
"Norton," I have warned you in the past about judging whether others are "Christian," or not. You judge that President Obama is not a Christian. You judge that Mitt Romney is not a Christian.(I suspect that you believe that the Pope is not a Christian.)

Remember what happened to Herod, when set himself up to be God as you have done. Beware!

We live as citizens of the United States of America. We are guided by the Constitution of the USA. And the constitution clearly allows "many paths" -- in other words, "freedom of religion" -- for all US citizens.

Obviously, you would like for the USA, and the world, to be a theocracy -- ruled, no doubt, by some "high priest" of your favorite sect.

#82568 May 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
These things will destroy America!...
If you continue to set yourself up as God, you will be destroyed by the angel of the Lord, and you will be eaten by worms and die. Acts 12:23

#82569 May 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Bible scholar but what question(s) do you want answered?
Anything I say you take out of context or make fun of. So why should anybody bother? You won't listen!...
We certainly can all agree that you are not a Bible scholar.

What question(s) do I want you to answer?

Let's revisit my question about who visited the tomb of Jesus in the morning of the Day of Resurrection, and what did they see. I have asked you this question numerous times for over a year, and so far you have been unable to provide an answer to this simple little question.

#82570 May 19, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
So Norton ...you ARE admitting... that science trumps superstition, that astronauts (NOT TO MENTION GALLILEO) prove that teaching a fundamentalist interpretation of Bible scriptures to be wrong.
Thank You For This Your Confession.
I now rest my case
CHEERS!
Brilliantly stated!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82571 May 19, 2013
Dan Pfeiffer:“Irrelevant Fact” Where Obama Was During Benghazi Attacks…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/19/dan-pfeiff...

Top Obama Adviser Dan Pfeiffer:“Law Is Irrelevant” On IRS Scandal…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/19/top-obama-...

~ Everything is irrelevant when it comes to obozo and his clowns. And hilarious hillary says, "What Difference Dose it Make".
* It's irrelevant that he's not qualified to be president.
* It's irrelevant that he is destroying our economy.
* It's irrelevant that he is not closing our borders and protecting our citizens, which he swore to do.
* It's irrelevant that he is treating terrorists like citizens and treating citizens like terorists.
* It's irrelevant that he does not know what is going on in his administration. Of course that's a lie!
* It's irrelevant that obozo went to bed while our troops dies.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#82572 May 19, 2013
Dan Pfeiffer:“Irrelevant Fact” Where Obama Was During Benghazi Attacks…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/19/dan-pfeiff...
Top Obama Adviser Dan Pfeiffer:“Law Is Irrelevant” On IRS Scandal…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/19/top-obama-...
~ Everything is irrelevant when it comes to obozo and his clowns. And hilarious hillary says, "What Difference Dose it Make".
* It's irrelevant that he's not qualified to be president.
* It's irrelevant that he is destroying our economy.
* It's irrelevant that he is not closing our borders and protecting our citizens, which he swore to do.
* It's irrelevant that he is treating terrorists like citizens and treating citizens like terorists.
* It's irrelevant that he does not know what is going on in his administration. Of course that's a lie!
* It's irrelevant that obozo went to bed while our troops dies.
Obama killed Osama Bin Laden ...you irrelevant retard!
Ha

United States

#82573 May 19, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>Obama killed Osama Bin Laden ...you irrelevant retard!
I didn't realize it was "seal team 7". In that case, Bush captured Saddam.
The GOP IS Irelevant

Saint Louis, MO

#82574 May 19, 2013
Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument there ...I'm sure you DON'T realize...you irelevant retard... HA!

Mission NOW Accomplished!
The GOP IS Irelevant

Saint Louis, MO

#82575 May 19, 2013
A new poll shows that recent scandals haven't hurt President Obama's approval rating.

The poll, from CNN and ORC International, found that 53% of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing, while 45% disapproved. This number remains virtually unchanged from polls taken before the scandals hit.

The poll was taken on May 17th and 18th, and has a 3% margin of error.

A CNN poll taken in early April showed Obama's approval rating to be 51%. According to a Gallup poll taken in early May, the president's approval rating was 50%.
The GOP IS Irelevant

Saint Louis, MO

#82576 May 19, 2013
the GOP has transformed from grand old party/......... to pathetic
The GOP IS Irelevant

Saint Louis, MO

#82577 May 19, 2013
Americans are simply unfazed by these so called Obama scandals because of the shear number of scandals that too place under the Bush Administration and the economic devastation they left in their wake.

I think most Americans will agree with me when I say "I'll take an Obama scandal over a Bush/Cheney scandal any day!"
The GOP IS Irelevant

Saint Louis, MO

#82578 May 19, 2013
Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha...soon the teas bags will have to start re branding old scandals

or working on really bad sequels

wait ...we're already there...Ha!!!!
Teflon Obama

Saint Louis, MO

#82579 May 19, 2013
It doesn't matter how passionate you are in a democracy.

overplayed their doom and gloom rhetoric and failed to sway moderates.

Obama is untouchable because of people like Michelle Bachmann, GunGrabber and I-CON!
I CON

Saint Louis, MO

#82580 May 19, 2013
Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will never get a Second Term and Mitt will Win in a landslide.

Don't let the MSM tell you anything... you are always right.. Right?

Haha!

And Ohio is not in yet!
Teflon Obama

Saint Louis, MO

#82581 May 19, 2013
Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont' believe the Polls GOP

The moment Obama fabricates intelligence to start a war for oil let us know -- otherwise call off the dogs.

#82582 May 19, 2013
~ Everything is irrelevant ...
Regarding all your comments, I wholeheartedly agree.

#82583 May 19, 2013
The GOP IS Irelevant wrote:
the GOP has transformed from grand old party/......... to pathetic
That's what happens when extremist right-wing Fascist Neo-CONs take over the "Grand Old Party" from moderate Republicans.

These Neo-CON nutcases have pushed the GOP into such a small isolated portion of the political spectrum that NOBODY cares, except for the Neo-CONs themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am the most special guy in St Charles County... (Mar '15) 5 hr Seam M Daly 2
gang stalking (Mar '15) 5 hr Seam M Daly 25
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr SL 21,336
How Blacks REALLY Treat Whites 14 hr J J Flash 1
chitlin ice cream Fri nice 1
Habitat for Humanity builds houses for blacks only Fri back again 3
St. Louis coalburners Thu Robert 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages