Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82521 May 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>"Righteous and just"? NOW it comes out! You and "Gun Hugger" want this country to turn into a theocracy -- with the "high priest" of YOUR sect running the country!

Let us read from Psalms 140:4 (KJV) Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.

Reflect upon this wisdom: Resist the evil Neo-CONservatives, who would overthrow our government and install their high priest as the theocratic ruler of this great country.
When I want to hear from an a**hole I'll fart.

When I want to hear from an Al-Queda supporting scumbag traitor I'll give you permission to speak.
U R A OWNED Puussseeeee

Saint Louis, MO

#82522 May 18, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing!
You need to go back to posting as "Check Your A@@" ...Because I kicked it into lower Earth orbit!

We All OWN You!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#82523 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama is President. And is going to REMAIN President.
That is more "wishful thinking" on your part. All this bluster about Benghazi and the IRS simply is NOT going to work, despite the fact that those subjects are ALL you have in your futile attempts to malign the President, and keep Hillary Clinton from kicking your collective azzes again in 2016.
Afternoon, YDD! I see angry, clueless gray box mutt CON-bots here have been drinking that Darrell Issa koolaid again. Darrell Issa, the same guy who is the richest member of Congress and therefore, not surprisingly, who appears to be totally clueless on what his voters really want him to do to represent their interests?

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/uscongress/ss/W...

Darrell Issa, High School dropout who was previously accused by his former employees of committing arson on his own struggling business and who was previously charged with grand theft auto multiple times? Yeah, that Darrell Issa, a real solid, stand up guy? LOL

Sp he's a credible guy? The same Darrell Issa, who stated his true intentions and what he considered his priorities were in a 11/10/10 interview? Not to do his job as a new committee chairman, but to launch one waste of tax dollars witch hunt after another?

So he couldn't have started that job with an ulterior motive, a pre-determined agenda, a significant bias, or a juvenile grudge? He's not just holding hearings to hold hearings, to create an innacurate impression that the other side is always wrong, is he?

Come to think of it, from what he said a whopping eight (8) days after the 11/02/10 election, he probably did and he is! Darrell is just another CON empty suit who thinks his job is not to do his job and govern, to represent, but to exact payback and retribution.

Note to Darrell! If you hope to have any future credibility at all, the next time you plan to hold one televised lynching of the opposite side of the aisle after another, don't announce to the World you plan to do it, beforehand! His voters should recall him!

What a bureaucratic, game-playing, hypocritical, manipulative, money-wasting, phony, revenge-seeking CON putz!

"California Rep. Darrell Issa is already eyeing a massive expansion of oversight for next year, including hundreds of hearings; creating new subcommittees; and launching fresh investigations into the bank bailout, the stimulus and, potentially, health care reform."

"Issa told POLITICO in an interview that he wants each of his seven subcommittees to hold “one or two hearings each week.”

“I want seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks,” Issa said...

"But Issa’s specific plans bring a certain reality to what has been known for months: Oversight of the Obama administration and congressional Democrats will be a central purpose for the new Republican House."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/448...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82524 May 18, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're actually making a discussion type comment for a change I will respond the same.
What you are doing is trying to shift responsibility off of Obama and shift it to the past. What was Obama saying in 2008? How he was going to change the nature of Washington. Has he done that? Nope! If anything he had made it worse and worse. The past is the past. You can't change it. The present and the future are what matters. So quit trying to live in the past and focus on the present so maybe the future can be better.
Benghazi...not anyone in the past fault.
IRS targeting conservative groups....not anyone in the past fault
A.P. done by the current DOJ...not anyone in the past fault.
These things have occurred under Obamas watch and Obamas watch only. The IRS and AP scandals are deplorable. Using an agency as powerful as the IRS against your political opponents is disgusting, it is despicable, and it is criminal, regardless of the letter (R or D) after the name of the President. The AP thing is one of the biggest assaults ever on the 1st Amendment and the Freedom of the Press. It is the type of tactics used by the Nazis and the Communists. Again regardless of which party the President belongs to.
I do agree though with how these billionaires have their hands in government. But again live in the present to change the future and presently it is the hand of Soros up the backside of Obama. So long as that is going on I have no problem with others like the Koch brothers doing the same thing if only to balance the corruption out. I know that might sound hypocritical but I don't even want to imagine how it would be if Soros and his puppet Obama were unopposed in this regard.
AMEN!!!

CHEERS!
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82525 May 18, 2013
Awwwww look Dawgs got the whole retard family on here now. You got dogs boyfriend DanFromSmithville using his well known to be alias ChilliFAG and little Dawg Jr better known as the resident retard.

So nice they can spend some quality time on Topix increasing that special bond that only Al-Queda loving traitors can have.

Enjoy your day ladies! I've had my fun kicking your worthless scumbag asses!

LOL!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82526 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
"Righteous and just"? NOW it comes out! You and "Gun Hugger" want this country to turn into a theocracy -- with the "high priest" of YOUR sect running the country!
Let us read from Psalms 140:4 (KJV) Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
Reflect upon this wisdom: Resist the evil Neo-CONservatives, who would overthrow our government and install their high priest as the theocratic ruler of this great country.
You have lost your mind! Why do you, an atheist, print scripture from the Bible of which you do not understand?

You are just a BS'er!

CHEERS!
Pole Dancing For Jesus

Saint Louis, MO

#82527 May 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You have lost your mind! Why do you, an atheist, print scripture from the Bible of which you do not understand?
You are just a BS'er!
CHEERS!
Norton ...is the Earth Flat? it does say that in the Bible????

Please tell us what the truth is!

CHEERS :)
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82528 May 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>You have lost your mind! Why do you, an atheist, print scripture from the Bible of which you do not understand?

You are just a BS'er!

CHEERS!
Dawg can't lose something he never had.
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82529 May 18, 2013
Pole Dancing For Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Norton ...is the Earth Flat? it does say that in the Bible????

Please tell us what the truth is!

CHEERS :)
I bet you have done a lot "pole" dancing you sick queer. Was that a skill your daddy DFS taught you? Oh wait, he gobbles on knobs. Must have learned it from Daddy Dawg.
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82530 May 18, 2013
How stupid is the St Louis Retard?

He makes screen names he thinks are going to offend other people and doesn't realize he makes himself look like a flaming homosexual in the process.

Ain't that right "pole" dancer. ROFLMAO!!!!
The Tears of Glenn Beck

Saint Louis, MO

#82531 May 18, 2013
Dawg Supports AlQueda wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have done a lot "pole" dancing you sick queer. Was that a skill your daddy DFS taught you? Oh wait, he gobbles on knobs. Must have learned it from Daddy Dawg.
Calm Down...and just roll your Pa off you...you cry more than Glenn Beck?

Since you're both such big fans of Glenn's why don't you and GunGrubber sit down and explain to Norton how Glenn Becks Mormon God lives on a ROUND planet called Kolob ...not the FLAT EARTH that is in the Bible...and WE LIVE ON

Then maybe you can also tell us what offshore bank accounts in the Cayman Islands that have Jesus's divine blessing?

U R A OWNED PUSSSSEEEEEEE
hahahahahahahahahaha

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82532 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do you worthless Al-Queda supporting scumbag traitor?
How many times a day do you yell Allah-hu Ackbar?
On rare occasions, perhaps every 7 years, I get the flu for a week or so, during which time I sometimes project the word "Ack!" as I cough.

Does that raise your hackles of fear and dread? If so, that figures, since you are one of those conservatives who genetically are afraid of their own shadows.
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82533 May 18, 2013
The St Louis MALE POLE DANCER wrote:
<quoted text>Calm Down...and just roll your Pa off you...you cry more than Glenn Beck?

Since you're both such big fans of Glenn's why don't you and GunGrubber sit down and explain to Norton how Glenn Becks Mormon God lives on a ROUND planet called Kolob ...not the FLAT EARTH that is in the Bible...and WE LIVE ON

Then maybe you can also tell us what offshore bank accounts in the Cayman Islands that have Jesus's divine blessing?

U R A OWNED PUSSSSEEEEEEE
hahahahahahahahahaha
Since your sitting there waiting like I've trained you to do for me to post you must not have any "poles" to dance on right now. The day is early I'm sure you'll find some tonight to "dance" on. ROFLMAO!!!

The St Louis flaming homo pole dancer!!

#82534 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Now that's funny. An anti American traitor calling someone pathetic. Coming from a scumbag like you Ill take that as a compliment.
Yes, illiterate frog spit algae! Applied to you, the word "pathetic" is a "compliment," considering your complete lack of intelligence.

#82535 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
When I want to hear from an a**hole I'll fart....
ROFL! Makes sense to me! I am just surprised that you admit it!
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82536 May 18, 2013
Looks like Dawg is sitting there with his pole dancing son waiting for me to post as well. Got these two trained so good.

At least they are sharing some father son time today, even if it is making fools out of themselves.

#82537 May 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!
CHEERS!
I was unaware that you are a Brit -- or Canadian -- who drinks so much! You really ought to try to get control of that alcohol problem of yours.

However, in response to your "CHEERS!" drinking salute, I say "BEERS"!
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82538 May 18, 2013
Someone get Dawg a box of tissues, he is crying up a storm today.

There's probably a box sitting next to the St Louis Pole Dancers bed so he can "clean up" after dancing on poles.

LMAO!!!

Later fools!!!

#82539 May 18, 2013
Awwwww look Dawgs got the whole retard family on here now. You got dogs boyfriend DanFromSmithville using his well known to be alias ChilliFAG and little Dawg Jr better known as the resident retard.
So nice they can spend some quality time on Topix increasing that special bond that only Al-Queda loving traitors can have.
Enjoy your day ladies! I've had my fun kicking your worthless scumbag asses!
LOL!!!
If your keyboard will hold still long enough, you can type ANYTHING on it, but that does not make it TRUE.

In fact, your "Truth Index" is perhaps around 1%, and that is only because you just truthfully referred to yourself as an "a**hole." I am amazed that you realize that fact, and will admit it.

#82540 May 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a BS'er!
CHEERS!
I understand more of the Bible than you do. You have proved that fact dozens of times, when I ask you questions about the bible and you have never given me an answer.

You better work on that alcohol problem, "Norton"! BEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 36 min Goose 19,930
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... 10 hr Hellcat 10
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 14 hr BoneYard 6,374
gang stalking 15 hr Thomas 6
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) Thu jalynne and redd 139
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Wed Hellcat 73
Why Missouri Is A White Trash State (Aug '14) Wed Hellcat 8
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]