|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Please pardon my ambiguity--my reference to the past was not intended to take the focus from the present. I'm just pointing out that it's been a progession fostered by both liberas and progressives.
I think it's narrow-minded to believe that the Koch brothers serve to offset the despicable Soros...a thief is a thief. The old adage "follow the money" is most relevant today. While I agree that George Soros' intentions are motivated by a greedy obsession to cripple America, there are thousands of affluent individuals and corporations contributing to the devisiveness in our government. The glitter of gold has erased our politicians concern for their constituents. Dysfunction is the order of the day and finger pointing is an equal oppurtunity endeavor.
Until our administration and legislators can put "compromise" and "for the good of our fellow man" back in their vocabulary we can expect to see our leaders continue to succeed with undermining our future. In the meantime, our adversaries around the world salivate at our door.
I'm personally frustrated that I can find fault but offer no meaningful solutions. I believe our condition can improve, but the present scandal trifecta will make that a more distant, difficult goal.
Don't get me wrong I wish they would all stay out of it. But right now the most powerful man in the world is a puppet of a billionaire who as you said wants to cripple America. Just think what they could do if they didn't have to offset of those opposed to them with the same financial resources. I'm not saying its right only that it would be far worse. Sometimes you need evil to fight evil.

There will be no compromise with Obama. He is a spoiled brat that doesn't know how. When he doesn't get his way he goes on TV throws a temper tantrum. Which is also why it is so easy to see his "anger" over this IRS and AP thing is false. We have seen how he is when he is angry. Not to mention the IRS people involved seem to be getting rewarded. Oh sure he "fired" a guy that was leaving in a couple of weeks anyway. Woohoooo way to go Obama, you da tough guy taking action!!! The woman in charge of where this stuff went on has now been promoted to head the IRS division that will oversee ObamaCare. Ya that gives me a lot of confidence in how that will be handled.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Eric I Dont Know Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they will. Maybe you should read up on it before making statements that show you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about....
Does the yellow in your name stand for coward? It must!
1. If you can -- enlighten me. Show me a credible source which states that the IRS will manage "ObamaCare."

2. No, the "yellow" in "Yellow Dawg Democrat" refers to the "yellow dog" breed which is found in South Carolina. Since 1900, a "yellow dog Democrat" is a person who would rather vote for a "yellow dog" than for a Republican.

I used to vote for Republicans on occasion (Eisenhower, Nixon, and Reagan once). George W. Bush cured me of that occasional practice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_dog_democ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

... I think Holder has been missing in action on too many important issues and he has displayed the wrong priorities. He let the Wall Street criminals off the hook, he let the bankers off the hook, he let Dick Cheney and George W. Bush off the hook, and then he pursues reporters who are doing nothing but doing their job....
Holder let "Dick Cheney and George W. Bush off the hook"? Wow! That's incompetence!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thanks for the link bro!
<.snicker!.>
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Watch out Dawgs back for another day of making stupid comments. Still waiting for him to post something worthwhile. Given his track record its going to be a long wait.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>1. If you can -- enlighten me. Show me a credible source which states that the IRS will manage "ObamaCare."

2. No, the "yellow" in "Yellow Dawg Democrat" refers to the "yellow dog" breed which is found in South Carolina. Since 1900, a "yellow dog Democrat" is a person who would rather vote for a "yellow dog" than for a Republican.

I used to vote for Republicans on occasion (Eisenhower, Nixon, and Reagan once). George W. Bush cured me of that occasional practice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_dog_democ...
What is it you say to others when you post your lies and they ask for proof? Ah yes, do your own homework. Why should he do it for you? I know you're not very smart but even you can look up something this easy.

This isn't a secret Dawg. It's not something hidden in the fine print. It's not something Obama is trying to hide. It's well known by everyone, except the completely clueless like you, what the IRS role in ObamaCare is.

But since you are so clueless and I tend to feel sorry for the terminally stupid I will give you the key words you need to look it up real easy. Ready? I will make it easy so even you can do it

IRS, hiring, 18,000, agents, ObamaCare.

There ya go Dawg. Now go do your homework, if you are even capable of that. I know it might be hard for someone of low intelligence like you but give it a try. In fact maybe you can teach that idiotic kid of yours something in the process.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me wrong I wish they would all stay out of it. But right now the most powerful man in the world is a puppet of a billionaire who as you said wants to cripple America. Just think what they could do if they didn't have to offset of those opposed to them with the same financial resources. I'm not saying its right only that it would be far worse. Sometimes you need evil to fight evil.
There will be no compromise with Obama. He is a spoiled brat that doesn't know how. When he doesn't get his way he goes on TV throws a temper tantrum. Which is also why it is so easy to see his "anger" over this IRS and AP thing is false. We have seen how he is when he is angry. Not to mention the IRS people involved seem to be getting rewarded. Oh sure he "fired" a guy that was leaving in a couple of weeks anyway. Woohoooo way to go Obama, you da tough guy taking action!!! The woman in charge of where this stuff went on has now been promoted to head the IRS division that will oversee ObamaCare. Ya that gives me a lot of confidence in how that will be handled.
Evil for evil is draconian, at best, and a reflection of the problem in the government. Do I think Obama is innocent? Not a chance! Do I believe heads are gonna roll? Yup, yup! Nevertheless, his party and the republicans have distinctly diverging agendas that seem bent on defying the concept of "checks and balances". Even though he's atop the totem pole, there is much that can only be handled reactively. It will be interesting to see how well he manages damage control. I agree that appointing Ms Ingram as IRS Director of Obamacare seems misguided, but I willingly admit I lack the knowledge to judge fairly.
It looks like some very interesting history in the making....
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Evil for evil is draconian, at best, and a reflection of the problem in the government. Do I think Obama is innocent? Not a chance! Do I believe heads are gonna roll? Yup, yup! Nevertheless, his party and the republicans have distinctly diverging agendas that seem bent on defying the concept of "checks and balances". Even though he's atop the totem pole, there is much that can only be handled reactively. It will be interesting to see how well he manages damage control. I agree that appointing Ms Ingram as IRS Director of Obamacare seems misguided, but I willingly admit I lack the knowledge to judge fairly.
It looks like some very interesting history in the making....
I'm not saying I agree with it, support it, or condone it. Only that I am glad it isn't just Soros and Obama being allowed to do it alone. He is bad now, imagine how he would be if it was Soros only. That's all I'm saying.

She is/was the one in charge where this went on. She should be going to prison not moving up to oversee the IRS part in ObamaCare. It just shows how arrogant Obama is and how his "anger" over it is nothing but bullshit and more lies.

I may regret saying this but maybe you aren't a Dawg alias. Dawg has proven he is incapable of carrying on a civil discussion without snide cynical comments, mockery, and civility. I hope I'm not wrong on this but I have always been a give the benefit of the doubt type person when given a reason to.
Ben Gahzi

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder let "Dick Cheney and George W. Bush off the hook"? Wow! That's incompetence!
Excellent post

As Jesus Said "You Really Nailed it"

GAME POINT
CHEERS :)
Ben Gahzi

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying I agree with it, support it, or condone it. Only that I am glad it isn't just Soros and Obama being allowed to do it alone. He is bad now, imagine how he would be if it was Soros only. That's all I'm saying.
She is/was the one in charge where this went on. She should be going to prison not moving up to oversee the IRS part in ObamaCare. It just shows how arrogant Obama is and how his "anger" over it is nothing but bullshit and more lies.
I may regret saying this but maybe you aren't a Dawg alias. Dawg has proven he is incapable of carrying on a civil discussion without snide cynical comments, mockery, and civility. I hope I'm not wrong on this but I have always been a give the benefit of the doubt type person when given a reason to.
yawn...Yawn...YAWN!!!!

Don't ever worry about your insanity defence...your posts on Topix can all be used as evidence!

WE OWN YOU!!!
CHEERS :)

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos. I did not know you wore boots.
Ralph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Well the fight is almost over. The White House declared themselves as Idiots. Idiots knowing the truth is comming, and they couldn't just call themselves crooks. Crooks who got caught just like Nixon.......At least with Nixon unemployment was under 5%.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
He probably has a knob you can gobble SISSY BOY!! If you can take your mouth of Dawgs long enough.
Ben Gahzi

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
hahahaha

GAME POINT

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
A significant imbalance of power can be dangerous regardless of perspective. As a well-entrenched independent, I'm not comfortable with extremes of party politics. Speaking strictly about the current state of affairs, I'm becoming more disenchanted with the direction and tone set by our admnistration. On the other hand, Bush's administration led me to have grave misgivings about conservatives. Obama DID inherit a Pandora's box. Republicans took our country into a nose dive. I've wanted to see the Democrats turn it around. No, that hasn't happened. Obama has merely served up a different flavor that leaves the same bad taste.
Regarding Ms Ingram, I doubt she will hold her new office long...big mistake. I can't say it's the president's arrogance....he has to make critical decisions. I will say, it looks like a push-back maneuver.
lmao, no I'm not DAWG...I don't agree with everything he believes. But I respect his knowledge and enjoy his swag.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

All we need now is Dawg to show up and it will the St. Louis Retard and his two daddies.

By the way SISSY BOY, congrats on you and Dawg getting married last weekend. I saw the announcement in the paper. It was listed as the Yellow-KnobGobbler Wedding. I knew right away it was you guys.

Now does the retard call you mom or just Sissy and Daddy?

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
lmao...DFS, you know I've straddled the fence and I'm still convinced NeoCons are idiots. However, attempting to be fair-minded, I see progressives losing credibility in recent weeks...
I've become convinced there is little to trust in DC....
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>A significant imbalance of power can be dangerous regardless of perspective. As a well-entrenched independent, I'm not comfortable with extremes of party politics. Speaking strictly about the current state of affairs, I'm becoming more disenchanted with the direction and tone set by our admnistration. On the other hand, Bush's administration led me to have grave misgivings about conservatives. Obama DID inherit a Pandora's box. Republicans took our country into a nose dive. I've wanted to see the Democrats turn it around. No, that hasn't happened. Obama has merely served up a different flavor that leaves the same bad taste.
Regarding Ms Ingram, I doubt she will hold her new office long...big mistake. I can't say it's the president's arrogance....he has to make critical decisions. I will say, it looks like a push-back maneuver.
lmao, no I'm not DAWG...I don't agree with everything he believes. But I respect his knowledge and enjoy his swag.
Well we will disagree on who took us here. That's something that's been argued a thousand times on this website. By now I think everyone is set in their beliefs about it.

I am a Libertarian. I have views that fall on the Conservative side and I have a few that fall on the Democrat and even a few that combine both sides.

Obama is the epitome of arrogance and I think it is him believing the whole thing will blow over and she is being rewarded for what she did. I have a feeling he is in for a big surprise. There is too much shit in the shitstorm right now for it it dissipate in the manner in which he hopes it will. He has an opportunity to do the right thing and he isn't. Firing Holder would be a damn good start. If you believe his thousands of I don't knows then he is completely incompetent. If you don't believe him then he has lied over and over to Congress and should be prosecuted.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Ok, this was just forwarded to me.....input?

Obama Care. Just wait to see what happen in 2013 & 2014!
Age 76 Today, I went to the Dr. for my monthly B12 shot that I have been getting for a number of years. The nurse came and got me, got out the needle filled and ready to go then looked at the computer and got very quiet and asked if I was prepared to pay for it. I said no that my insurance takes care of it.
She said, that Medicare had turned... it down and went to talk to my Dr. about it. 15 minutes later she came back and said, she was sorry but they had tried every-thing they could but Medicare is beginning to turn many things away for seniors because of the projected Obama Care coming in. She was brushing at tears and said, "Some day they too will get old", I am so very sorry!!
Please for the sake of many good people.....be informed please .
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS...
At age 76 when you most need it, you arenot eligible for cancer treatment
* see page 272
What Nancy Pelosi didn't want us to know until after the healthcare bill was passed. Remember she said, "We have to pass the Bill so that we can see what's in it." Well, here it is.
Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number
THE CARE BILL HB 3200
JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.
Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - highlighted the most egregious pages of HB3200
Please read this....... especially the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:
Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax.(How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.
Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years.(Death counseling..)

Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress.
Honorable David Kithil of Marble Falls , Texas

All of the above should give you the ammo you need to oppose Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
Ok, this was just forwarded to me.....input?

Obama Care. Just wait to see what happen in 2013 & 2014!
Age 76 Today, I went to the Dr. for my monthly B12 shot that I have been getting for a number of years. The nurse came and got me, got out the needle filled and ready to go then looked at the computer and got very quiet and asked if I was prepared to pay for it. I said no that my insurance takes care of it.
She said, that Medicare had turned... it down and went to talk to my Dr. about it. 15 minutes later she came back and said, she was sorry but they had tried every-thing they could but Medicare is beginning to turn many things away for seniors because of the projected Obama Care coming in. She was brushing at tears and said, "Some day they too will get old", I am so very sorry!!
Please for the sake of many good people.....be informed please .
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS...
At age 76 when you most need it, you arenot eligible for cancer treatment
* see page 272
What Nancy Pelosi didn't want us to know until after the healthcare bill was passed. Remember she said, "We have to pass the Bill so that we can see what's in it." Well, here it is.
Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number
THE CARE BILL HB 3200
JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.
Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - highlighted the most egregious pages of HB3200
Please read this....... especially the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:
Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax.(How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.
Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years.(Death counseling..)

Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress.
Honorable David Kithil of Marble Falls , Texas

All of the above should give you the ammo you need to oppose Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts.
It would be easy to go into an "I told you so" spiel but its just easier to say anyone who reads this and is still for ObamaCare is a friggin idiot.

Damn sure sounds like death panels to me. Does that mean Sarah was right? OMG heaven forbid!!!

Just think, this is about 1/10000 of what else is in this bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min bannedagain3 18,538
Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring an... 12 min jb johns 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 10 hr CLUE 6,909
thank you 11 hr julio 2
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 13 hr gwannaman 129
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) 15 hr Gnarly1 18
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 21 hr chico 10,206
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••