GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82411 May 17, 2013
The Icon wrote:
Ahahahahahahaha!! The St Louis Retard will believe anything he hears if it comes from a left wing site, even one a shitty as CBS.
There has been no evidence shown to support this "CBS news report". Neither CNN or (the former) MSNBC (now just NBC according to their website address) is reporting this and lord knows MSNBC would be talking about this 24/7. All it is is an unsubstantiated report. But in his retarded brain it is true.
It's just nothing more then an attempt to distract. A lie like Harry Reid tried to pull over his "unarmed source for Mitts taxes"
Some people will believe anything. Especially the ones who struggle to have a double digit IQ.
The E-Mails were in the GOP report. For all the World to See.
But their is None so Blind as Those who will not See!

I OWN YOU
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82412 May 17, 2013
For the Christian-Right (which is so very wrong)

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."

Unless there is a political advantage to be gained. Then anything goes. God will understand, since we are doing God's work.

Hypocrisy has no conscience.
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82413 May 17, 2013
The REAL Truth About The Incident In Benghzi:

Do you think that anyone is safe in Benghazi?
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82414 May 17, 2013
What have I learned from Benghazi?

I have learned that the consulate in Benghazi was not really a State Department Consulate. It was a CIA operation with State Department cover.

The American "outpost" in Benghazi had 7 State Depart officials and 30 CIA officials and contractors.

You do the arithmetic.

Hillary DIDN'T NEED To Take The Blame!

Petraues was busy didl'n the REAL Housewives of Tampa
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82415 May 17, 2013
When a criminal is running government over sight (Darrell Isa)...not surprising that perjured documents are the result.
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82416 May 17, 2013
Malice for all; justice for none. That's the way the GOP rolls.
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82417 May 17, 2013
Hmmmmm... Is lying about lying worse then just plain lying? Is tampering with evidence the same as lying? Is lying about the evidence you just tampered with still lying or is it a crime? Inquiring minds seek the truth

hahahaha...I will get Ole I-CON crying and having a complete MELTDOWN again with these type of posts!

I'm Lov'n It!!!!
The Icon

United States

#82418 May 17, 2013
GOP the Party of LIARS wrote:
<quoted text>The E-Mails were in the GOP report. For all the World to See.
But their is None so Blind as Those who will not See!

I OWN YOU
They why aren't all the left wing sites foaming at the mouth over this? Because its a lie. But go ahead and believe it moron. It's funny watching you act like a retard at Chuck E Cheese.

There is NO PROOF of this whatsoever.
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82419 May 17, 2013
Hey Norton maybe this is why the GOP lies...huh?

If Teavangelicals can believe the earth is 6,000 years old and God created the universe and therefore should be in our science classes, you can lie about anything.

As Jesus would say

I NAILED IT!
CHEERS:)
The Icon

United States

#82420 May 17, 2013
GOP the Party of LIARS wrote:
Hmmmmm... Is lying about lying worse then just plain lying? Is tampering with evidence the same as lying? Is lying about the evidence you just tampered with still lying or is it a crime? Inquiring minds seek the truth

hahahaha...I will get Ole I-CON crying and having a complete MELTDOWN again with these type of posts!

I'm Lov'n It!!!!
This is why nobody pays attention to you. Except for your daddy Dawg when he's getting his ass handed to him or nobody's paying attention to him. You are incapable of acting like a normal sane person. The only posts you make that are come from other forums, posted by other people, that you copy and paste here. You can't make your own post without a reference to homosexuality, necrophilia, or incest. Or acting like a 7 year old with comments like above. You are a mental midget incapable of acting normal. Even Democrats have come on here and begged you to shut up because you are an embarrassment to them.

You don't own anyone. You are too stupid to own anyone. You need to go get some help to learn how to act like a normal human being.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82421 May 17, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're actually making a discussion type comment for a change I will respond the same.
What you are doing is trying to shift responsibility off of Obama and shift it to the past. What was Obama saying in 2008? How he was going to change the nature of Washington. Has he done that? Nope! If anything he had made it worse and worse. The past is the past. You can't change it. The present and the future are what matters. So quit trying to live in the past and focus on the present so maybe the future can be better.
Benghazi...not anyone in the past fault.
IRS targeting conservative groups....not anyone in the past fault
A.P. done by the current DOJ...not anyone in the past fault.
These things have occurred under Obamas watch and Obamas watch only. The IRS and AP scandals are deplorable. Using an agency as powerful as the IRS against your political opponents is disgusting, it is despicable, and it is criminal, regardless of the letter (R or D) after the name of the President. The AP thing is one of the biggest assaults ever on the 1st Amendment and the Freedom of the Press. It is the type of tactics used by the Nazis and the Communists. Again regardless of which party the President belongs to.
I do agree though with how these billionaires have their hands in government. But again live in the present to change the future and presently it is the hand of Soros up the backside of Obama. So long as that is going on I have no problem with others like the Koch brothers doing the same thing if only to balance the corruption out. I know that might sound hypocritical but I don't even want to imagine how it would be if Soros and his puppet Obama were unopposed in this regard.
Please pardon my ambiguity--my reference to the past was not intended to take the focus from the present. I'm just pointing out that it's been a progession fostered by both liberas and progressives.
I think it's narrow-minded to believe that the Koch brothers serve to offset the despicable Soros...a thief is a thief. The old adage "follow the money" is most relevant today. While I agree that George Soros' intentions are motivated by a greedy obsession to cripple America, there are thousands of affluent individuals and corporations contributing to the devisiveness in our government. The glitter of gold has erased our politicians concern for their constituents. Dysfunction is the order of the day and finger pointing is an equal oppurtunity endeavor.
Until our administration and legislators can put "compromise" and "for the good of our fellow man" back in their vocabulary we can expect to see our leaders continue to succeed with undermining our future. In the meantime, our adversaries around the world salivate at our door.
I'm personally frustrated that I can find fault but offer no meaningful solutions. I believe our condition can improve, but the present scandal trifecta will make that a more distant, difficult goal.
Ben Gahzi

Chesterfield, MO

#82422 May 17, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why nobody pays attention to you. Except for your daddy Dawg when he's getting his ass handed to him or nobody's paying attention to him. You are incapable of acting like a normal sane person. The only posts you make that are come from other forums, posted by other people, that you copy and paste here. You can't make your own post without a reference to homosexuality, necrophilia, or incest. Or acting like a 7 year old with comments like above. You are a mental midget incapable of acting normal. Even Democrats have come on here and begged you to shut up because you are an embarrassment to them.
You don't own anyone. You are too stupid to own anyone. You need to go get some help to learn how to act like a normal human being.
My, my, my
such a long breathless and hysterical responce to my posts...

Yes this proves how much you're an OWNED idoit...LOL!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82423 May 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... You are also clueless about Israel, too. I know there are not many christians there, YET!...
Jesus has had 2000 years to establish a "market share" in Israel. So far, not much headway. Do you have any ideas?

#82424 May 17, 2013
Eric I Dont Know Holder wrote:
... Eric Holder is an incompetent and unqualified idiot. He should NOT be our nations top law enforcement officer.
Who is YOUR pick? Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio?

Arpaio could not even provide contract police services to the city of El Mirage, Arizona. It is reported that Arpaio's office failed to investigate over 400 instances of sex-crime cases, many of which involved child abuse.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/10/us/sheriff-...

#82425 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
They aren't out of the loop they are just liars. It is catching up with them though. They can't run and hide forever.
... and Mitt Romney will win the presidential election.
The Icon

United States

#82426 May 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Please pardon my ambiguity--my reference to the past was not intended to take the focus from the present. I'm just pointing out that it's been a progession fostered by both liberas and progressives.
I think it's narrow-minded to believe that the Koch brothers serve to offset the despicable Soros...a thief is a thief. The old adage "follow the money" is most relevant today. While I agree that George Soros' intentions are motivated by a greedy obsession to cripple America, there are thousands of affluent individuals and corporations contributing to the devisiveness in our government. The glitter of gold has erased our politicians concern for their constituents. Dysfunction is the order of the day and finger pointing is an equal oppurtunity endeavor.
Until our administration and legislators can put "compromise" and "for the good of our fellow man" back in their vocabulary we can expect to see our leaders continue to succeed with undermining our future. In the meantime, our adversaries around the world salivate at our door.
I'm personally frustrated that I can find fault but offer no meaningful solutions. I believe our condition can improve, but the present scandal trifecta will make that a more distant, difficult goal.
Don't get me wrong I wish they would all stay out of it. But right now the most powerful man in the world is a puppet of a billionaire who as you said wants to cripple America. Just think what they could do if they didn't have to offset of those opposed to them with the same financial resources. I'm not saying its right only that it would be far worse. Sometimes you need evil to fight evil.

There will be no compromise with Obama. He is a spoiled brat that doesn't know how. When he doesn't get his way he goes on TV throws a temper tantrum. Which is also why it is so easy to see his "anger" over this IRS and AP thing is false. We have seen how he is when he is angry. Not to mention the IRS people involved seem to be getting rewarded. Oh sure he "fired" a guy that was leaving in a couple of weeks anyway. Woohoooo way to go Obama, you da tough guy taking action!!! The woman in charge of where this stuff went on has now been promoted to head the IRS division that will oversee ObamaCare. Ya that gives me a lot of confidence in how that will be handled.

#82427 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes they will. Maybe you should read up on it before making statements that show you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about....
Does the yellow in your name stand for coward? It must!
1. If you can -- enlighten me. Show me a credible source which states that the IRS will manage "ObamaCare."

2. No, the "yellow" in "Yellow Dawg Democrat" refers to the "yellow dog" breed which is found in South Carolina. Since 1900, a "yellow dog Democrat" is a person who would rather vote for a "yellow dog" than for a Republican.

I used to vote for Republicans on occasion (Eisenhower, Nixon, and Reagan once). George W. Bush cured me of that occasional practice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_dog_democ...

#82428 May 17, 2013
... I think Holder has been missing in action on too many important issues and he has displayed the wrong priorities. He let the Wall Street criminals off the hook, he let the bankers off the hook, he let Dick Cheney and George W. Bush off the hook, and then he pursues reporters who are doing nothing but doing their job....
Holder let "Dick Cheney and George W. Bush off the hook"? Wow! That's incompetence!

#82429 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link bro!
<.snicker!.>
The Icon

United States

#82430 May 17, 2013
Watch out Dawgs back for another day of making stupid comments. Still waiting for him to post something worthwhile. Given his track record its going to be a long wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 23 min CB can see both s... 2,613
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,192
A debut contemporary romance by St. Louis autho... 5 hr STLouisan 1
Who is this doctor? 6 hr Jones 2
Black Muslim murders 19 year old 12 hr Grandpa Joe 1
Racist Black People 21 hr ray rice 4
Eric Church Concert Sat MusicMan14 1
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at September 14 at 8:03PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••