Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
The Icon

United States

#82444 May 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>A significant imbalance of power can be dangerous regardless of perspective. As a well-entrenched independent, I'm not comfortable with extremes of party politics. Speaking strictly about the current state of affairs, I'm becoming more disenchanted with the direction and tone set by our admnistration. On the other hand, Bush's administration led me to have grave misgivings about conservatives. Obama DID inherit a Pandora's box. Republicans took our country into a nose dive. I've wanted to see the Democrats turn it around. No, that hasn't happened. Obama has merely served up a different flavor that leaves the same bad taste.
Regarding Ms Ingram, I doubt she will hold her new office long...big mistake. I can't say it's the president's arrogance....he has to make critical decisions. I will say, it looks like a push-back maneuver.
lmao, no I'm not DAWG...I don't agree with everything he believes. But I respect his knowledge and enjoy his swag.
Well we will disagree on who took us here. That's something that's been argued a thousand times on this website. By now I think everyone is set in their beliefs about it.

I am a Libertarian. I have views that fall on the Conservative side and I have a few that fall on the Democrat and even a few that combine both sides.

Obama is the epitome of arrogance and I think it is him believing the whole thing will blow over and she is being rewarded for what she did. I have a feeling he is in for a big surprise. There is too much shit in the shitstorm right now for it it dissipate in the manner in which he hopes it will. He has an opportunity to do the right thing and he isn't. Firing Holder would be a damn good start. If you believe his thousands of I don't knows then he is completely incompetent. If you don't believe him then he has lied over and over to Congress and should be prosecuted.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82445 May 17, 2013
Ok, this was just forwarded to me.....input?

Obama Care. Just wait to see what happen in 2013 & 2014!
Age 76 Today, I went to the Dr. for my monthly B12 shot that I have been getting for a number of years. The nurse came and got me, got out the needle filled and ready to go then looked at the computer and got very quiet and asked if I was prepared to pay for it. I said no that my insurance takes care of it.
She said, that Medicare had turned... it down and went to talk to my Dr. about it. 15 minutes later she came back and said, she was sorry but they had tried every-thing they could but Medicare is beginning to turn many things away for seniors because of the projected Obama Care coming in. She was brushing at tears and said, "Some day they too will get old", I am so very sorry!!
Please for the sake of many good people.....be informed please .
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS...
At age 76 when you most need it, you arenot eligible for cancer treatment
* see page 272
What Nancy Pelosi didn't want us to know until after the healthcare bill was passed. Remember she said, "We have to pass the Bill so that we can see what's in it." Well, here it is.
Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number
THE CARE BILL HB 3200
JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.
Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - highlighted the most egregious pages of HB3200
Please read this....... especially the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:
**
Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

**
Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

**
Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

**
Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax.(How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

**
Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

**
Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

**
Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.
**
Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years.(Death counseling..)

**
Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress.
Honorable David Kithil of Marble Falls , Texas

All of the above should give you the ammo you need to oppose Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts.
.
The Icon

United States

#82446 May 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
Ok, this was just forwarded to me.....input?

Obama Care. Just wait to see what happen in 2013 & 2014!
Age 76 Today, I went to the Dr. for my monthly B12 shot that I have been getting for a number of years. The nurse came and got me, got out the needle filled and ready to go then looked at the computer and got very quiet and asked if I was prepared to pay for it. I said no that my insurance takes care of it.
She said, that Medicare had turned... it down and went to talk to my Dr. about it. 15 minutes later she came back and said, she was sorry but they had tried every-thing they could but Medicare is beginning to turn many things away for seniors because of the projected Obama Care coming in. She was brushing at tears and said, "Some day they too will get old", I am so very sorry!!
Please for the sake of many good people.....be informed please .
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS...
At age 76 when you most need it, you arenot eligible for cancer treatment
* see page 272
What Nancy Pelosi didn't want us to know until after the healthcare bill was passed. Remember she said, "We have to pass the Bill so that we can see what's in it." Well, here it is.
Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number
THE CARE BILL HB 3200
JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.
Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - highlighted the most egregious pages of HB3200
Please read this....... especially the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:
**
Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

**
Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

**
Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

**
Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax.(How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

**
Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

**
Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

**
Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.
**
Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years.(Death counseling..)

**
Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress.
Honorable David Kithil of Marble Falls , Texas

All of the above should give you the ammo you need to oppose Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts.
.
It would be easy to go into an "I told you so" spiel but its just easier to say anyone who reads this and is still for ObamaCare is a friggin idiot.

Damn sure sounds like death panels to me. Does that mean Sarah was right? OMG heaven forbid!!!

Just think, this is about 1/10000 of what else is in this bill.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82447 May 17, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we will disagree on who took us here. That's something that's been argued a thousand times on this website. By now I think everyone is set in their beliefs about it.
I am a Libertarian. I have views that fall on the Conservative side and I have a few that fall on the Democrat and even a few that combine both sides.
Obama is the epitome of arrogance and I think it is him believing the whole thing will blow over and she is being rewarded for what she did. I have a feeling he is in for a big surprise. There is too much shit in the shitstorm right now for it it dissipate in the manner in which he hopes it will. He has an opportunity to do the right thing and he isn't. Firing Holder would be a damn good start. If you believe his thousands of I don't knows then he is completely incompetent. If you don't believe him then he has lied over and over to Congress and should be prosecuted.
mmmm....Eric Holder is principle in my growing distrust with our present administration...it's highly unlikely he would be that incompetent.
I also feel that Ms Clinton lied about Benghazi. Until that incident, I had never heard of Americans being ORDERED to "stand down" if there was a chance they could save others..

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82448 May 17, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be easy to go into an "I told you so" spiel but its just easier to say anyone who reads this and is still for ObamaCare is a friggin idiot.
Damn sure sounds like death panels to me. Does that mean Sarah was right? OMG heaven forbid!!!
Just think, this is about 1/10000 of what else is in this bill.
Your response is appreciated...I haven't read the bill....
The Icon

United States

#82450 May 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Your response is appreciated...I haven't read the bill....
I haven't read the whole bill but I did read a Cliff Notes type thing that was about 250 pages or so. It's horrible absolutely horrible. It does not address any of the real reasons why medical care is so expensive.

It is nothing but a government take over of an industry that accounts for 1/6 of our economy.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, in it addresses frivolous lawsuits which should have been addressed as they are one of the biggest reason for high insurance costs. They are something that needs to be addressed in general but certainly when it comes to health care.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82451 May 17, 2013
Eric I Dont Know Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I not find that surprising? Thanks for the heads up. One the ignore list he goes.
<.giggle!.> "ignore list"!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82452 May 17, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good place for him and his alter ego Dawg. All he does is make ignorant comments regardless of which name he is using. It's best just to ignore him, "both" of him. LOL!
You are psychologically incapable of ignoring "Poos" and me, "I-CON."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82453 May 17, 2013
Eric I Dont Know Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to ignore the trolls. Sometimes I can sometimes I cant. I am going to respond to him one more time ...
Ah, hahahahahahaha! "one more time"! And THEN "one more time"! And THEN "one more time"! You have NO self-control! And you dance to our tune every time we wish!_8-)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82454 May 17, 2013
Eric I Dont Know Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
A little lesson for you kid, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Your first impression is that of a troll with his panties in a twist who has nothing better to do than troll other users because you don't like their opinions and views on things. I have no time for people like you. Maybe you should go away and come back when you have grown up some.
1. A little lesson for you kid
2. you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
3. Your first impression is that of a troll with his panties in a twist
4. who has nothing better to do than troll other users because you don't like their opinions and views on things.
5. I have no time for people like you.
6. Maybe you should go away and come back when you have grown up some.

Ah, hahahahahahahaha! That is DEEP!(Doo-doo!)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82455 May 17, 2013
Eric I Dont Know Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
He's stomping pretty loud.
Well I got split, that awful life of having a job to go to in the morning. Must be nice for people like Dawg to be able to spend all day on here. I wish I could live off others tax money and do nothing all day but alas I was raised with a sense of personal responsibility and providing for myself.
Well, SOMEBODY has to flip those burgers. Just feel grateful that you have a job.
The Icon

United States

#82456 May 17, 2013
As usual Dawg is having his evening stupidity meltdown. Such a moron. Not a shred of intelligence in that pea sized brain.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82457 May 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
Ok, this was just forwarded to me ..... input?
Obama Care. Just wait to see what happen in 2013 & 2014!...
Sounds like propaganda to me. And it also looks like a 2009 email circulated widely and judged to be "False" by Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/kithil...

Snopes points out that the email was NOT written by a Judge Kithil, but is in fact the work of a Peter Fleckenstein who put the erroneous and misleading information on his blog in July 2009.

Just because somebody sends you an email does NOT mean the content is accurate.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82458 May 17, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be easy to go into an "I told you so" spiel but its just easier to say anyone who reads this and is still for ObamaCare is a friggin idiot.
Damn sure sounds like death panels to me. Does that mean Sarah was right? OMG heaven forbid!!!
Just think, this is about 1/10000 of what else is in this bill.
"I-CON," it is even easier to say that anyone who reads the email and believes it is a brainless moron.

A "Judge Kithil" did NOT write that email. The email came from a blog written by a Peter Fleckenstein, and all of the allegations are erroneous or highly misleading.

But you LOVED the content, and, like the SHEEPLE you are -- BELIEVED IT!
The Icon

United States

#82459 May 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>mmmm....Eric Holder is principle in my growing distrust with our present administration...it's highly unlikely he would be that incompetent.
I also feel that Ms Clinton lied about Benghazi. Until that incident, I had never heard of Americans being ORDERED to "stand down" if there was a chance they could save others..
Every time he goes before a congress over something that has happened on his watch it's "I don't know".

His testimony the other day was laughable.

When did you recuse yourself?
At the beginning.

Who did you tell?
No one

Gee, how convenient Mr Holder.

I guess he just used the Jedi mind trick to tell people he was recusing himself.

Hillary lied big time. But I'm glad she did. She lied her political future right down the toilet. I will admit I do miss Bill sometimes. He was funny. "I did not have sex with that woman, she just blew me". But now we need a President that smoke cigars for relaxation not pokes cigars for masturbation.(That last line is from a Bob & Tom bit)

Anyhow, I don't think these are the last scandals either. This admin is so corrupt. I think we are just at the beginning. The sewer is open and the Obama crap is flowing.
The Icon

United States

#82460 May 17, 2013
It's funny how someone so clueless he didn't even know the the role the IRS plays in ObamaCare (which is probably the most widely known and not disputed fact there is about it) is commenting about what others know. It just goes to show how pathetically sad, ignorant, and desperate for attention Yellow Dunce is.
The Icon

United States

#82461 May 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You are psychologically incapable of ignoring "Poos" and me, "I-CON."
Poos and I are having a great discussion. You on the other hand continue to prove you are an idiot with nothing important to say. So you just keep making your idiotic comments and playing all by yourself. You are the weakest link.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82462 May 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm.... Eric Holder is principle in my growing distrust with our present administration... it's highly unlikely he would be that incompetent.
I also feel that Ms Clinton lied about Benghazi. Until that incident, I had never heard of Americans being ORDERED to "stand down" if there was a chance they could save others..
I must disagree with you here, "Poos." When a situation is a trap -- set intentionally to draw US aircraft and troops into an impossible situation -- a military leader does in fact give the order "Stand down." Perhaps you have been watching too many movies.(Ever hear of the Battle of Mogadishu?)

Would you have two or more helicopters shot down by the huge number of hand-held surface-to-air missiles (SAM) ringing the compound?(One report said that the terrorists were in control of 2,000 SAMs. I figure 50 SAMs would be quite sufficient, given that the helicopters could be simultaneously attacked from all sides during their landing.)

Would you have 60 or more additional Americans killed at Benghazi?

In my opinion, there was NO chance of saving Ambassador Stevens and the others. It was a trap.

If it was NOT a trap, why did the firefight continue for six hours? There were at least 100 armed soldiers surrounding the compound. And they could have easily taken the compound within those six hours! Think about it.

In further developments, one surfacing report indicates that Ambassador Stevens in fact refused additional US support for the compound prior to the Sep. 11, 2012, Benghazi attack:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/late...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82463 May 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response is appreciated... I haven't read the bill....
As I recall, your cited email does NOT refer to "the bill" which was passed, but refers to EARLY drafts of the proposed bill. The bill referenced in the email was H.R. 3200. The "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" which was actually passed was H.R. 3590.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82464 May 17, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read the whole bill but I did read a Cliff Notes type thing that was about 250 pages or so. It's horrible absolutely horrible. It does not address any of the real reasons why medical care is so expensive.
It is nothing but a government take over of an industry that accounts for 1/6 of our economy....
Thanks for your gratuitous opinion, Dr. "I-CON." Or is it "Attorney I-CON"?

Wow! "Cliff Notes" ... now THAT should have been quite authoritative!

ROFL! You demonstrate your complete cluelessness.

And just when I was beginning to think that you had a smidgen of intelligence! Go back to your "Cliff Notes," or Republican National Committee "Talking Points" and do try once again to spew your uninformed and baseless propaganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffoon's you need Black violence Summit 13 hr Black Panther 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr winston molineri 20,303
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... Thu RNC Rightwing NUT... 20
Superbug Here in USA=Illegal Aliens Thu Watch Out 2
Tattoo Artists Wed Not an ass kisser 1
Speedy VHS/VHS-C/8mm tape to DVD Conversion Ser... (Dec '12) May 25 cdm712712 35
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) May 24 killa_the_compass... 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages