Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
They are Liberals, being liars is a just part of who they are. All Liberals are liars. They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the head.
Since you're numb from the neck up, you wouldn't know if ANYTHING hit you in the head....
Eric I Dont Know Holder

Turtle Lake, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're numb from the neck up, you wouldn't know if ANYTHING hit you in the head....
He must have really got your panties in a twist. All you do is quote him and make childish comments. Grow up!
Eric I Dont Know Holder

Turtle Lake, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Even Liberals are turning on Eric Holder (except for the ones to ignorant to realize how this AP scandal is a direct assault on the 1st Amendment and the freedom of the press)

Bill Press: Fire Eric Holder

Press stated “I don’t think he was the right man to begin with, but he had four years and I think Obama and the American people would be better served with a new Attorney General,” Press said.“And my comments come from the left. I think Holder has been missing in action on too many important issues and he has displayed the wrong priorities. He let the Wall Street criminals off the hook, he let the bankers off the hook, he let Dick Cheney and George W. Bush off the hook, and then he pursues reporters who are doing nothing but doing their job.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/bill-pr...
Eric I Dont Know Holder

Turtle Lake, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Enter to Win a Bushmaster AR-15
http://stockman2014.com/ar-15-entry/
Thanks for the link bro!
The Icon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Eric I Dont Know Holder wrote:
<quoted text>He must have really got your panties in a twist. All you do is quote him and make childish comments. Grow up!
Pay him no mind. That is just one of Dawgs aliases. He uses it to cry for attention and to make it look like he has an ally.

Just wait til he starts talking to himself with it and trying to pretend it isn't him. His stupidity gets really funny then.
The Icon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Enter to Win a Bushmaster AR-15

http://stockman2014.com/ar-15-entry/
Sweet! I can always use another rifle to add to the collection.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He must have really got your panties in a twist. All you do is quote him and make childish comments. Grow up!
mmm....while I appreciate your observations, I question your motives. I like to think I'm merely responding to him in kind. Frankly, I'd say he and I are pretty much even on childish comments, but I'll work on that grow up thingy.....in the meantime, relax.....you seem a bit tense.
Eric I Dont Know Holder

Turtle Lake, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmm....while I appreciate your observations, I question your motives. I like to think I'm merely responding to him in kind. Frankly, I'd say he and I are pretty much even on childish comments, but I'll work on that grow up thingy.....in the meantime, relax.....you seem a bit tense.
All I have seen his him not paying you any attention you making childish comments. Do you ever have anything of importance to say or are you just a troll?

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay him no mind. That is just one of Dawgs aliases. He uses it to cry for attention and to make it look like he has an ally.
Just wait til he starts talking to himself with it and trying to pretend it isn't him. His stupidity gets really funny then.
Since I have been reprimanded for my inappropriate comments to you, I'm going to be entirely serious for a little minute...
What drives you to the delusion tothink I'm an alias of DAWG? Don't you believe there can be more than one person who disagrees with you? Even though I see much of your bullpoos as idiotic, I think you're probably clever enough to see DAWG and I have distinctly different profiles. I'm feeling a little sleighted that you don't insult me directly...come on, be bad....
Eric I Dont Know Holder

Turtle Lake, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I not find that surprising? Thanks for the heads up. One the ignore list he goes.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

<quoted text>
All I have seen his him not paying you any attention you making childish comments. Do you ever have anything of importance to say or are you just a troll?
Please allow me to retort. He has not ignored me...rather, he persists in identifying me as another individual...being ignored would not be offensive. mmmm.....frankly, I rarely have anything valuable to say, so I guess that would make me a troll.
The Icon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Why do I not find that surprising? Thanks for the heads up. One the ignore list he goes.
That's a good place for him and his alter ego Dawg. All he does is make ignorant comments regardless of which name he is using. It's best just to ignore him, "both" of him. LOL!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Why do I not find that surprising? Thanks for the heads up. One the ignore list he goes.
This response puts you on the idiots list. Just like I told Iconanana, I want to believe you are bright enough to recognize DAWG and I are two different individuals. Frankly, I don't believe I'm nearly as sharp or knowledgeable as YDD. Now, I'm really trying hard to act more mature, but you're not being very helpful...
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good place for him and his alter ego Dawg. All he does is make ignorant comments regardless of which name he is using. It's best just to ignore him, "both" of him. LOL!
I try to ignore the trolls. Sometimes I can sometimes I cant. I am going to respond to him one more time in hopes of teaching him a lesson. Where it goes from there is up to him. As they say a leopard never changes it's spots. I doubt he is any different.
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
This response puts you on the idiots list. Just like I told Iconanana, I want to believe you are bright enough to recognize DAWG and I are two different individuals. Frankly, I don't believe I'm nearly as sharp or knowledgeable as YDD. Now, I'm really trying hard to act more mature, but you're not being very helpful...
A little lesson for you kid, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Your first impression is that of a troll with his panties in a twist who has nothing better to do than troll other users because you don't like their opinions and views on things. I have no time for people like you. Maybe you should go away and come back when you have grown up some.
The Icon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I try to ignore the trolls. Sometimes I can sometimes I cant. I am going to respond to him one more time in hopes of teaching him a lesson. Where it goes from there is up to him. As they say a leopard never changes it's spots. I doubt he is any different.
Trolls like him are easy to ignore. But the real fun comes in talking around them and then watching the stomp their feet even louder.
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
He seems very desperate for attention but can't grasp why he doesn't get any.
The Icon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>He seems very desperate for attention but can't grasp why he doesn't get any.
He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls like him are easy to ignore. But the real fun comes in talking around them and then watching the stomp their feet even louder.
He's stomping pretty loud.

Well I got split, that awful life of having a job to go to in the morning. Must be nice for people like Dawg to be able to spend all day on here. I wish I could live off others tax money and do nothing all day but alas I was raised with a sense of personal responsibility and providing for myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min uuuhhhh 1,184
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 2 hr Natty Bumppo 8
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 3 hr obey the laws 89
What Race Of People Most Likely To Loot In Ferg... 3 hr Input Please 0
Jay Nixon Repent 4 hr SINNERS REPENT 1
Sharpton and Holder Repent 4 hr SINNERS REPENT 1
Sinners Repent 4 hr SINNERS REPENT 1

Search the St. Louis Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 22 at 3:30PM CDT

•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search