Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

#82383 May 16, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
This response puts you on the idiots list. Just like I told Iconanana, I want to believe you are bright enough to recognize DAWG and I are two different individuals. Frankly, I don't believe I'm nearly as sharp or knowledgeable as YDD. Now, I'm really trying hard to act more mature, but you're not being very helpful...
A little lesson for you kid, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Your first impression is that of a troll with his panties in a twist who has nothing better to do than troll other users because you don't like their opinions and views on things. I have no time for people like you. Maybe you should go away and come back when you have grown up some.
The Icon

United States

#82384 May 16, 2013
Eric I Dont Know Holder wrote:
<quoted text>I try to ignore the trolls. Sometimes I can sometimes I cant. I am going to respond to him one more time in hopes of teaching him a lesson. Where it goes from there is up to him. As they say a leopard never changes it's spots. I doubt he is any different.
Trolls like him are easy to ignore. But the real fun comes in talking around them and then watching the stomp their feet even louder.
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

#82385 May 16, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good place for him and his alter ego Dawg. All he does is make ignorant comments regardless of which name he is using. It's best just to ignore him, "both" of him. LOL!
He seems very desperate for attention but can't grasp why he doesn't get any.
The Icon

United States

#82386 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>He seems very desperate for attention but can't grasp why he doesn't get any.
He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

#82387 May 16, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls like him are easy to ignore. But the real fun comes in talking around them and then watching the stomp their feet even louder.
He's stomping pretty loud.

Well I got split, that awful life of having a job to go to in the morning. Must be nice for people like Dawg to be able to spend all day on here. I wish I could live off others tax money and do nothing all day but alas I was raised with a sense of personal responsibility and providing for myself.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82388 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
A little lesson for you kid, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Your first impression is that of a troll with his panties in a twist who has nothing better to do than troll other users because you don't like their opinions and views on things. I have no time for people like you. Maybe you should go away and come back when you have grown up some.
Sweetie, by no means am I concerned with making impressions or fostering attention on a public forum...it's merely a source of amusement (and occasionally information). You seem to be more concerned about this pissing contest than I....after all, I did agree with you....my comments here justify your label of troll. As far as having time for people like me....perhaps you might go away or post something more intelligent than hypocritical criticism....
The Icon

United States

#82389 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>He's stomping pretty loud.

Well I got split, that awful life of having a job to go to in the morning. Must be nice for people like Dawg to be able to spend all day on here. I wish I could live off others tax money and do nothing all day but alas I was raised with a sense of personal responsibility and providing for myself.
He's still stomping. I think he is even becoming infatuated with you. Your now his sweetie LMAO!!!! There is another user here (I won't mention his name because he is delusional and thinks that means you're stalking him) that will become jealous of Dawg, I mean Poos, hitting on you. You'll know who he is. His stupidity is pretty easy to spot.

One of his strategies is to accuse you of things he does. You have posted plenty here tonight that wasn't directed at anyone and could have started a good discussion. But since he has had his ass kicked he ignores those posts and comments only on the ones of you putting him in his place. It's typical troll behavior.
Ginger

Anonymous Proxy

#82390 May 17, 2013
In my opinion the NRA and all the right wing hate groups including the Tea Party idiots do not deserve a tax exemption. We,real Americans are thanking the IRS for the good service they provided in denying these weasels.
gofishman

Pittsburgh, PA

#82391 May 17, 2013
GOP Zombie Freaks

Chesterfield, MO

#82392 May 17, 2013
Ginger wrote:
In my opinion the NRA and all the right wing hate groups including the Tea Party idiots do not deserve a tax exemption. We,real Americans are thanking the IRS for the good service they provided in denying these weasels.
Agreed..I'd also pull the tax exempt status on the Mormon and Catholic churches...and Pat Robertson too!

Good Post
I M Back

Columbia, MO

#82393 May 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am delighted that you recognize that fact. Bush43 and Nixon were on the top of THAT heap.
You,Obama,and most liberals are the "cut & Paste"take out of context masters.How you defend this President is beyond insanity......

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82394 May 17, 2013
Is there corruption in Washington DC? You bet there is....but anyone thinking it started wth Obama or it's a liberal thing better watch out for flying pigs....both sides of the aisle are participating in a dysfunctional contest....
I'm not a political analyst nor historian, but I believe capitalism is a two-edged sword. Issues won't be resolved as long as Soros, the Rothchilds, the Koch brothers, etc., have a stranglehold on our government.....
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82395 May 17, 2013

Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims

One day after The White House released 100 pages of Benghazi emails, a report has surfaced alleging that Republicans released a set with altered text.

CBS News reported Thursday that leaked versions sent out by the GOP last Friday had visible differences than Wednesday's official batch. Two correspondences that were singled out in the report came from National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes and State Department Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland.

The GOP version of Rhodes' comment, according to CBS News: "We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don't want to undermine the FBI investigation."

The White House email: "We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation."

The GOP version of Nuland's comment, according to CBS News: The penultimate point is a paragraph talking about all the previous warnings provided by the Agency (CIA) about al-Qaeda's presence and activities of al-Qaeda."

The White House email: "The penultimate point could be abused by members to beat the State Department for not paying attention to Agency warnings."

The news parallels a Tuesday CNN report which initially introduced the contradiction between what was revealed in a White House Benghazi email version, versus what was reported in media outlets. On Monday, Mother Jones noted that the Republicans' interim report included the correct version of the emails, signaling that more malice and less incompetence may have been at play with the alleged alterations
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82396 May 17, 2013
5 seconds ago (12:52 PM) I hope the Democrats have learned a lesson. When the Democrats regained congress and the presidency in 2009, they refused to investigate the circumstances surrounding how the War in Iraq was portrayed and sold to the American people. So rather than exposing the near-criminal misdeeds of the GOPers, Democrats allowed GOPers to save face and to return back into "polite" society. The theory was that the grateful GOP would then work with the Democrats. But by ignoring GOP actions, Democrats legitimized the misdeeds and the deceptions that were hoisted on the nation by the GOPers.
So how has the GOP repaid democrats? They have repaid them through non-stop obstructions in senate and by spreading obvious fallacies which have tarnished the reputations of key democratic supporters, damage the economic recovery and hurt key democratic constituents. GOPers have spent 50M on futile attempts to repeal Obamacare and millions more on congressional hearings designed to create a faux watergate-like scandal.
The Icon

United States

#82397 May 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
Is there corruption in Washington DC? You bet there is....but anyone thinking it started wth Obama or it's a liberal thing better watch out for flying pigs....both sides of the aisle are participating in a dysfunctional contest....
I'm not a political analyst nor historian, but I believe capitalism is a two-edged sword. Issues won't be resolved as long as Soros, the Rothchilds, the Koch brothers, etc., have a stranglehold on our government.....
Since you're actually making a discussion type comment for a change I will respond the same.

What you are doing is trying to shift responsibility off of Obama and shift it to the past. What was Obama saying in 2008? How he was going to change the nature of Washington. Has he done that? Nope! If anything he had made it worse and worse. The past is the past. You can't change it. The present and the future are what matters. So quit trying to live in the past and focus on the present so maybe the future can be better.

Benghazi...not anyone in the past fault.

IRS targeting conservative groups....not anyone in the past fault

A.P. done by the current DOJ...not anyone in the past fault.

These things have occurred under Obamas watch and Obamas watch only. The IRS and AP scandals are deplorable. Using an agency as powerful as the IRS against your political opponents is disgusting, it is despicable, and it is criminal, regardless of the letter (R or D) after the name of the President. The AP thing is one of the biggest assaults ever on the 1st Amendment and the Freedom of the Press. It is the type of tactics used by the Nazis and the Communists. Again regardless of which party the President belongs to.

I do agree though with how these billionaires have their hands in government. But again live in the present to change the future and presently it is the hand of Soros up the backside of Obama. So long as that is going on I have no problem with others like the Koch brothers doing the same thing if only to balance the corruption out. I know that might sound hypocritical but I don't even want to imagine how it would be if Soros and his puppet Obama were unopposed in this regard.
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82398 May 17, 2013
Hey GunGrabber: You are right. they "do shed light" on how the GOP has been jousting at windmills. Good luck next time with your conspiracy that is bigger that "Watergate." The real conspiracy seems to be the GOP faking and falsifying evidence.
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82399 May 17, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're actually making a discussion type comment for a change I will respond the same.
What you are doing is trying to shift responsibility off of Obama and shift it to the past. What was Obama saying in 2008? How he was going to change the nature of Washington. Has he done that? Nope! If anything he had made it worse and worse. The past is the past. You can't change it. The present and the future are what matters. So quit trying to live in the past and focus on the present so maybe the future can be better.
Benghazi...not anyone in the past fault.
IRS targeting conservative groups....not anyone in the past fault
A.P. done by the current DOJ...not anyone in the past fault.
These things have occurred under Obamas watch and Obamas watch only. The IRS and AP scandals are deplorable. Using an agency as powerful as the IRS against your political opponents is disgusting, it is despicable, and it is criminal, regardless of the letter (R or D) after the name of the President. The AP thing is one of the biggest assaults ever on the 1st Amendment and the Freedom of the Press. It is the type of tactics used by the Nazis and the Communists. Again regardless of which party the President belongs to.
I do agree though with how these billionaires have their hands in government. But again live in the present to change the future and presently it is the hand of Soros up the backside of Obama. So long as that is going on I have no problem with others like the Koch brothers doing the same thing if only to balance the corruption out. I know that might sound hypocritical but I don't even want to imagine how it would be if Soros and his puppet Obama were unopposed in this regard.
That the GOP altered Bengahzi emails bodes very bad for the GOP, the Right, and Neocons all.

They all had Obama lynched earlier this week based on malicious spin. First the IRS and now this.

Oops, Yet again your looking like the fool, and I LMAO at you.
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82400 May 17, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still stomping. I think he is even becoming infatuated with you. Your now his sweetie LMAO!!!! There is another user here (I won't mention his name because he is delusional and thinks that means you're stalking him) that will become jealous of Dawg, I mean Poos, hitting on you. You'll know who he is. His stupidity is pretty easy to spot.
One of his strategies is to accuse you of things he does. You have posted plenty here tonight that wasn't directed at anyone and could have started a good discussion. But since he has had his ass kicked he ignores those posts and comments only on the ones of you putting him in his place. It's typical troll behavior.
Hey Miss RepubliTARD... GOTCHA!

What a low thing to do,and send out false reports,but that doesn't surprise me at all.You are a bunch of sneaky slimes,,you are doing all this simply because we have a president that you don't like,,(and by the way,we all know why you don't like Obama) of do you want to change that also,,see ya in the unemployment line in 2014

hahahahahaha
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82401 May 17, 2013
Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails????

It's a SCANDAL!!!!

What did the Republicans know and when did they know it?

Issa should begin investigating immediately...right after he truns himsef in for Arson for Profit in Los Angeles

Yet Another GOP MELTDOWN!!!!
GOP the Party of LIARS

Chesterfield, MO

#82402 May 17, 2013
Altering White House Emails

If Republicans would do this, what else have they done?

We need an independent prosecutor to investigate and discover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 1 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr eezy reder 20,088
Centralia Sentinel glowingly honors local long-... Sun Counselor48 1
murderer thug thorpe out on bond Sun Lisa 5
Topless women weekend (Jan '15) Sun Lisa 22
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Jul 24 JoeTheGigolo 39
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) Jul 23 Lisa 94
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages