Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
U R A OWNED ASSclown

Chesterfield, MO

#82338 May 16, 2013
The Icon wrote:
9 more post from Yellow Dawg and he still cant come up with anything worthwhile to say. Just the same old rinse and repeat stupidly that he posts while he sits there an fondles himself.
Speaking of nothing worthwile ...forget DAWG... just one pitiful ranting post of yours and you show us all, how totally depraved and lonely your SAD life is...if it could be called a life.

TopixTroll is the biggest thing you will ever do with you life...You are soooooo completely OWNED...hahahahahaha

God Bless
CHEERS :)
The Icon

United States

#82339 May 16, 2013
Awwww isn't that precious Dawg Jr came to spew his rinse and repeat idiocy to defend his daddy.

Rinse and repeat idiocy, like father like son.
Icon the ASSpuppet

Chesterfield, MO

#82340 May 16, 2013
The Icon wrote:
Awwww isn't that precious Dawg Jr came to spew his rinse and repeat idiocy to defend his daddy.
Rinse and repeat idiocy, like father like son.
hahahahaha

what is it with you an incest? family reuions must be your version of match.com ?

I OWN YOU

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82341 May 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Fearful people, like "I-CON" and "Gun Hugger" and Pawlenty and Perry ... see enemies behind ever rock. Sort of like Senator Joe McCarthy seeing "bad old Communists" everywhere.
Of course, at least Sen. McCarthy got some political power out of his "observations" for a few years ... that is, until he was finally censured by the US Senate.
Sheeples are easily frightened and seek to increase the herd. I question plenty of what I see our government do, but I've learned to be very cautious when offered koolaid.
GunSnuggler has shown NO discernment when he copies and pastes his propoganda. It took me only a few minutes of searching to realize his story about Perry, Pawlenty, etc is pure bullpoos.
There is nothing patriotic about selling goods of dishonest discontent. The small-minded NeoCons can be successful....at spreading unwarranted unrest! What an accomplishment.
Sheeples--when you think you have a story....try checking the sources...then the source's sources!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82342 May 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's mighty Christian of you to say that, "Norton."
I know! It's always best to tell the truth!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82343 May 16, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
OBAMA WENT TO BED AND NOW THEY ARE DEAD! He had to get his beauty sleep....
1. Everyone has to sleep.
2. Presidents do not go half-way around the world to personally fight battles.

3. You don't really understand what an executive is, do you? I bet the highest level of achievement you ever had was being a fry cook in some lousy cafe.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82344 May 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Woweee! You "heard another person" say something on Fox News? How interesting!
"Norton," you had better stop worrying about some fanciful "database" allegedly set up by the IRS, and start worrying about whether your name is written in the "Great Database of Life in the Sky"!
Hmmm!
I never said where I heard that! I am not worried about where my name is written Dawg. It is you that should be worried. Your record is stuck......go change it!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82345 May 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that your god created man, but did not create ecstasy?
God created man and gave him a free will. Sooooooooo! You should know. You seem to think you know everything else, so why ask me?

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82346 May 16, 2013
The Icon wrote:
9 more post from Yellow Dawg and he still cant come up with anything worthwhile to say. Just the same old rinse and repeat stupidly that he posts while he sits there an fondles himself.
Definition of "Icon": I-CON

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82347 May 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! It's always best to tell the truth!...
So why don't you start telling the truth about all the errors in your bible?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82348 May 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said where I heard that! I am not worried about where my name is written Dawg. It is you that should be worried. Your record is stuck ...... go change it!...
That is correct, "Norton." You did not say where you "heard that." So tell us -- was it on Fox News, or not.

(And ... another thing. Your similes are "stuck." In the 20th Century. Try asking any kid what "your record is stuck" means. "Old fuddy-duddy" is thy name.)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82349 May 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, "Norton." You did not say where you "heard that." So tell us -- was it on Fox News, or not.
(And ... another thing. Your similes are "stuck." In the 20th Century. Try asking any kid what "your record is stuck" means. "Old fuddy-duddy" is thy name.)
Yeah, Dawg, I just heard it again and it was on Fox News about the database. The IRS is the big duck that will control Obamacare. How interesting! That is why they want a database on everybody. They want control of your very life. Guess what! Obamacare will be repealed! I hope Obama has to get down on his knees and apologize to the citizens of the USA for the mess he has caused. I don't know anybody that wants the government controlling their life. Obamacare would tell you when, where, if and how to squat. You think it would be so wonderful for everybody to have healthcare and blah, blah, blah..........when, in fact, it would be horrible. They are just a bunch of liars and anybody is a fool to believe what they say. Then can't even keep their stories straight and it is coming DOWN on them......))

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82350 May 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
God created man and gave him a free will. Sooooooooo! You should know. You seem to think you know everything else, so why ask me?...
I know what I know. But more importantly, and unlike you -- I also know what I do NOT know.

Here is "God's idea of free will": Kiss my azz, or burn in Hell.
FLAT EARTH GOPvangelicals

Chesterfield, MO

#82351 May 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you start telling the truth about all the errors in your bible?
Maybe Norton should start with that Earth is flat thingy?

Can We Have An Amen for Brother DAWG!!!!

Game Point
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

#82352 May 16, 2013
Summary of Eric Holder's testimony yesterday:



Either Eric is lying and should be prosecuted or he is totally incompetent and should be fired.

I just don't know!
The Icon

United States

#82353 May 16, 2013
Isn't this just sweet, Dawg and his son spending another father-son act like dumdasses day on Topix.
The Icon

United States

#82354 May 16, 2013
Eric I Dont Know Holder wrote:
Summary of Eric Holder's testimony yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4fCF_LiS4l4XX

Either Eric is lying and should be prosecuted or he is totally incompetent and should be fired.

I just don't know!
This is why Dawg and his retarded son are so in love with Obama and his cronies. They are clueless idiots just like them.
The Icon

United States

#82355 May 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Dawg, I just heard it again and it was on Fox News about the database. The IRS is the big duck that will control Obamacare. How interesting! That is why they want a database on everybody. They want control of your very life. Guess what! Obamacare will be repealed! I hope Obama has to get down on his knees and apologize to the citizens of the USA for the mess he has caused. I don't know anybody that wants the government controlling their life. Obamacare would tell you when, where, if and how to squat. You think it would be so wonderful for everybody to have healthcare and blah, blah, blah..........when, in fact, it would be horrible. They are just a bunch of liars and anybody is a fool to believe what they say. Then can't even keep their stories straight and it is coming DOWN on them......))

CHEERS!
Don't confuse Dawg with the truth. Can't you see he is already struggling with reality? The last thing he needs is for that tiny brain of his to be overloaded with the truth.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82356 May 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Dawg, I just heard it again and it was on Fox News about the database. The IRS is the big duck that will control Obamacare. How interesting! That is why they want a database on everybody. They want control of your very life. Guess what! Obamacare will be repealed! I hope Obama has to get down on his knees and apologize to the citizens of the USA for the mess he has caused. I don't know anybody that wants the government controlling their life. Obamacare would tell you when, where, if and how to squat. You think it would be so wonderful for everybody to have healthcare and blah, blah, blah .......... when, in fact, it would be horrible. They are just a bunch of liars and anybody is a fool to believe what they say. Then can't even keep their stories straight and it is coming DOWN on them......))..
You just heard it AGAIN? On Fox News? Well, it must be true! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

The IRS will NOT "control Obamacare." I admit that I have not read anything about which US Government department will do that chore, but I am betting on "United States Department of Health and Human Services."

Look, "Norton." If you hate this government so much, why don't you move to your favorite nation Israel. Where only 2% of the Israeli citizens are Christian, and YOUR sect is not even officially recognized at all?
The Icon

United States

#82357 May 16, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
OBAMA WENT TO BED AND NOW THEY ARE DEAD! He had to get his beauty sleep.

obama: The Buck don't stop here, it stops over there. I don't know what happened, I went to bed.

Holder: Hey I don't know anything about that. You crackers are just trying to cause trouble cause we be black and you all are RACIST CRACKERS.

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'
http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/03...

ERIC HOLDER: MINORITIES TOO STUPID TO ACQUIRE VOTER ID!
http://angrywhitedude.com/2012/08/eric-holder...

NOW before you DumbAssLiberals call me a racist, I'd vote for the black man at the video link below in a heart's beat!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o8N-Wd5ClCwXX
Isn't is convienent how Obama and Holder are always out of the loop on things that happen under them. We might as well not even have a President or an Attorney General. They don't know anything going on.

They are so stupid they are making Biden and Pelosi look like rocket scientists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 9 hr It is 2015 6,352
Boycott N------er broading company 14 hr black panther 1
Roy Noble Taylor ? Sun Marie 1
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... Sun Counselor48 1
gang stalking Sun 50pct-Polski 10
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) Sun marlapoc 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages