“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82312 May 15, 2013
The Icon wrote:
I see Dawg is having yet another full blown stupidity meltdown. It's so funny watching him talk to himself with his aliases and try to cover up that we all know he uses them. Such a no life loser.
It's easy to see why he is in love with Obama, they are both full of shit.
I would offer to help you if I thought I could bring it down to your level...you give idiots a bad wrap
The Icon

United States

#82313 May 15, 2013
He just keeps trying and trying and trying. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny knowing he is sitting there like a trained monkey waiting on my every post.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82314 May 15, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton, why do you allow yourself to be used as a prop for Dawg pathetic attempts at being funny? All he does is mock you and you continue to supply him the ammo to do it with. You are obviously a kind hearted person, which is something Dawg can't handle, and you would much better on some of the religious debate forums. You are never going to convince him on here about God and religion. Not because of his overwhelming lack of intelligence but because of his natural immaturity and inability to carry on intelligent discussions.
Think about it Norton. How much of your time is worth spending on something that will never be accomplished?
Thanks for your kind words. I Know what his comebacks are going to be. However, I keep thinking maybe somewhere in his little pea brain something I say might start him to thinking. Doubtful tho' because I imagine his heart has hardened to the point of no return.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82315 May 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hell you say?
You got it!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82316 May 15, 2013
The Icon wrote:
You see Norton, he has been sitting there for the last 5 hours waiting for someone to post. When it ended up being someone pointing out the truth about him he resorts to one of his aliases and another idiotic comment. That is who and what he is. A sad old fool.
I know! Poor pathetic thing!:)

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82317 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
<.sigh!.> I was not speaking of drugs. How stupid can you be?
I know you weren't speaking of drugs. You were stupid for asking that question!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82318 May 15, 2013
Looks like the Obamaites are in biggggggg trouble.
Sooner or later the truth begins to come out. They can't keep their lies straight.
Oh happy day! Obamacare is not all about healthcare and I heard another person say that tonight on the news. It's about controlling our lives. There is a data base, controlled by the IRS, being set up with information about every person in the U. S. Hmmm! Isn't that interesting? Why would they do that? Hmmm!

AND........they think we are stupid! People better start paying close attention to what is happening.

CHEERS!

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#82319 May 16, 2013
It is abut time we stand together and take control of our country and put the government back in place. They work for us we don't work for them same as we control them and they don't control us. It is time to take a stand people. If we don't take a stand together now, then we never will. It is time to put our difference's away and stand up to out corrupt government.
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#82320 May 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
It is abut time we stand together and take control of our country and put the government back in place. They work for us we don't work for them same as we control them and they don't control us. It is time to take a stand people. If we don't take a stand together now, then we never will. It is time to put our difference's away and stand up to out corrupt government.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_U_wuda6HNgXX
You can't even control your bowl movements...let alone mount a revolution.
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#82321 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Gracious! I-CON is foaming at the keyboard again!
(And Fox News has already proved that fair and unbiased journalism in this country is dead.)
Hahahaha "foaming at the keyboard"...brilliant!!!

GAME POINT!!!!
The Icon

United States

#82322 May 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_U_wuda6HNgXX
You're not going to make these left wing idiots realize how stupid they are. They are enamored with Obama and to entrenched in their ignorance. They are worthless leeches who want to the government to take care of them.
The Icon

United States

#82323 May 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your kind words. I Know what his comebacks are going to be. However, I keep thinking maybe somewhere in his little pea brain something I say might start him to thinking. Doubtful tho' because I imagine his heart has hardened to the point of no return.

CHEERS!
I hear ya, but all you are is fodder for Dawgs stupidity and idiotic mock comments. He is a fool and he will pay the price for eternity. There are plenty of people out there that can change, he isn't one of them. The only thing he knows how to do is act like a jerk.
The Icon

United States

#82324 May 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>I know! Poor pathetic thing!:)

CHEERS!
Pathetic is right. Probably poor to.
Billi Hogsett DRUG DEALER

Kansas City, MO

#82325 May 16, 2013
Billi Hogsett DRUG DEALER | 2 min ago
Billi Hogsett. Big time DRUG DEALER
POUNDS OF METH AT RESIDENCE.
OVER 70 illegal unregistered handguns and assault rifles. Use to reside in Knollwood apartments. Put a stop to this drug supplier. He is distributing tons of illegal drugs.
Also has been writing fake scripts.
Please help in taking him off our streets.
Save our Youths!!!!!!!
Report this post
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82326 May 16, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya, but all you are is fodder for Dawgs stupidity and idiotic mock comments. He is a fool and he will pay the price for eternity. There are plenty of people out there that can change, he isn't one of them. The only thing he knows how to do is act like a jerk.
I know! Probably the biggest jerk ever!:)
He's dumb and dumber rolled into one.

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82327 May 16, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
While I find it complimentary, I'm amused the Icon Don would think my id is your alias. His paranoia prevents his neurons from engaging *snicker*.... Icon aka Village Idiot...
Yes. Fearful people, like "I-CON" and "Gun Hugger" and Pawlenty and Perry ... see enemies behind ever rock. Sort of like Senator Joe McCarthy seeing "bad old Communists" everywhere.

Of course, at least Sen. McCarthy got some political power out of his "observations" for a few years ... that is, until he was finally censured by the US Senate.

#82328 May 16, 2013
The Icon wrote:
I see Dawg is having yet another full blown stupidity meltdown. It's so funny watching him talk to himself with his aliases and try to cover up that we all know he uses them. Such a no life loser.
It's easy to see why he is in love with Obama, they are both full of shit.
When one has run out of intelligent and logical arguments, one must turn to http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

#82329 May 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your kind words. I Know what his comebacks are going to be. However, I keep thinking maybe somewhere in his little pea brain something I say might start him to thinking....
"Norton," the day that you admit that your Bible (or the 24 versions of it) has some errors, I will become convinced that you have finally started thinking.

Until that time, hide behind your opaque black-colored glasses and remain in darkness. The only people who know everything are the closed-minded.

#82330 May 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you weren't speaking of drugs. You were stupid for asking that question!
So you think that your god created man, but did not create ecstasy?

#82331 May 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
Looks like the Obamaites are in biggggggg trouble.
... I heard another person say that tonight on the news.
... It's about controlling our lives. There is a data base, controlled by the IRS, being set up with information about every person in the U. S. Hmmm! Isn't that interesting? Why would they do that? Hmmm!...
Woweee! You "heard another person" say something on Fox News? How interesting!

"Norton," you had better stop worrying about some fanciful "database" allegedly set up by the IRS, and start worrying about whether your name is written in the "Great Database of Life in the Sky"!

Hmmm!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 34 min Grandpa Joe 4
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 9 hr Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) 9 hr chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! 11 hr KKK 17
Whites Should Boycott Sports 12 hr Yes it is me 5
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Wed squeezers 431
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:43 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:43AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:24 AM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Breaking Down the Chiefs' Game Plan