The Icon

United States

#82251 May 14, 2013
Well I was hoping someone had posted something worth discussing but I see it's just the idiot Dawg posting his normal batch of idiocy. Nothing worth even wasting time on.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82252 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
They are in full panic mode over this. So desperate they even tried to blame it on Romney.
They are going remake the old Cheech & Chong movie Up In Smoke except this time it will be about Hillary's political future.
"full panic mode"! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

The Neo-CONs know that, if they lose ONE MORE TIME -- it is all over for them and the hijacked Republican Party. And they know that Hillary can easily win.

Those are the two reasons they are in THEIR full "foaming-at-the-mouth mode"!_8-)

#82253 May 14, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly...you're the hysterical weeping b*tches...this BS sounds so much like when you all predicted a Romney landslide...hahahaha!...
Here is what "Smifville," posting as "LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS" on Dec. 12, 2011, said:

{BEGIN SMIFVILLE QUOTE} It's called an education. It's called studying politics, history, and events. Obviously something you have never done. So I suppose the best you can do is reply with these ignorant statement intended to attack the source (me) and not the content, because you lack both the intelligence and education to do so.
Here is one more for you, and you can mark this page and call me out on it if I am wrong....
When the primary is over, and the candidate is selected, the Republican candidate will be leading Obama by at least 3-4 points in the first poll (We will say Gallup). As the debates go, that candidate will increase that lead to at least 7-8 points over Obama. When election day comes around, Obama will lose by a minimum of 10 points. I have no doubt about this.
Now go ahead and post your drivel, get your Chris Mathews leg tingling out of the way, because on Nov. 7, 2012, you will wake up and realize just how accurate I was.{END QUOTE}

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mountain-grov...

Okay, "Smifville"! We are calling you OUT! Where are you? Crawled back under your rock again?

#82254 May 14, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ... you mean you're having a Bullsh*t fest...no wonder Glenn Beck is crying all the time.
Yes please keep posting...this is the kind of BS that's making you lose and become more and more irelevant ...I'm lov'n it! LOL
Hillary 2016
God Bless
CHEERS :)
In August 2010, Beck said before the Republican presidential primary that he would not be running, but was hoping that the Republicans could find a candidate with "honesty and integrity." Beck said the Republicans had not found such a candidate yet (a clear slam at Sarah Palin), but he hoped that one could be found.

I guess the Republicans never did.(And never will.)

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/415...

#82255 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
Go take your meds St Louis NUTJOB!
You really are the stupidest person on the planet.
I would call that a third-grade playground insult, but I hate to criticize the third-graders like that.

#82256 May 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Any church that would even think of ordaining a homosexual marriage is not Christian ..... I don't care what anybody says....
Seek help, "Norton"! A marriage cannot be ordained. A marriage is NOT a person. You have finally gone over the edge of sanity.

#82257 May 14, 2013
replaytime wrote:
The main forum hangout for The idiot DanFromSmithville. He goes into a thread, spews out crap to people and what they think all to gain points. His Bud Chilli Hangs out there too.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution
Why don't you go deliver a baby -- or a pizza? I doubt that you are capable of delivering EITHER!

"doctor" ... <.snicker!.> ... sure!

#82258 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Him and his boyfriend, DanFromSmithville, thinks anyone who replies to them or mentions them in a post are stalking them. They are both patients at the Midwest Psychiatry Hospital in St Louis.
"him" thinks? ROFL! What was your first language: "Hillbilly"?

#82259 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Chilli J is just one of his other aliases.
Paranoia is a terrible thing. Always afraid of everything. And everybody.

Just go back to your CONning, "I-CON"!

#82260 May 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I am glad you understand that you are 'wacko'!
2. Nancy Pelosi ........ she definitely comes from outer space!
3. NO, you give me a headache period because of the stupid remarks you make.(NO COMMON SENSE)
I understand they are planning a trip to Mars. Maybe you can get a ride back home....
Your idiocy bears repeating. To show how far you are now removed from sanity.

#82261 May 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a Mormon, Dawg! Now who is confused?...
I will let you decide who is a Mormon dog, and who isn't. You are the self-avowed "expert" on religion.

#82262 May 14, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry Dawg I have ignored you,,, not really it is just nothing you say is of matter. But to appease you I will give you a few answers since you keep going on about me. LMAO
DumbA$$ this is May. I have only been here since March. I am glad you surfed other pages like New York but that does not mean you were there. Next time post from there for proof as you say you always want.
On to your next question I went the Downstream in OK this week end. Had a blast as usual.
You just keep dreaming of travel and one day you might make it out to the street when you get off your A$$, away from your computer life and walk that far. LMFAO
You went the "Downstream"? Like "Down by the Old Mill Stream"?

Yeah ... "replaytime" has only been here since March ... mainly because you were "Jokster" posing as a doctor but got your screen name scratched by Topix.

My real "traveling days" are pretty well over. But I have lived in the Far East and Europe for several years. And, as I told "Norton," I was in New York, Cincinnati, Knoxville, and Nashville over the past 10 days.

So once again you admit that you didn't even have the money to get to Tunica.

#82263 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting how when Dawg was gone so was DFS. Now Dawg shows back up and so does DFS. I guess DFS only has the guts to flap his gums when his boyfriend is around to back him up.
Dawg probably calls him his BottomBitch.
I find it interesting that, when you are on here, your mind is ALWAYS gone.

Except, of course, for your "fallback" position where you are the most comfortable:

http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

#82264 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the proper term is BottomBitch.
He really is one whacked in the head loser isn't he.
Here comes "I-CON" again.
The Icon

United States

#82265 May 14, 2013
I see Dawg is still having his idiocy meltdown. You would think someone who posts so much would have at least one thin important to say. He can't even accomplish that.

Now he will try to pretend I don't either even though he finds my posts worth his time to reply to.

Oh well, maybe someone will post something worthwhile. It certainly won't be Dawg, his boyfriend DFS, or their retarded St Louis son.

#82266 May 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit there is a Rapture, huh? Sorry ...... it's all the way or not at all. You're either raptured or you're not. So, you really are clueless like I've said before. Right?...
I think you were thinking of my girlfriend. If it is less confusing to you, then you may call that "ecstasy," if you wish ... assuming you know what that is.

And ... incidentally ... I will conclude that, as of your post -- you have NOT been "raptured."

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82267 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
I see Dawg is still having his idiocy meltdown. You would think someone who posts so much would have at least one thin important to say. He can't even accomplish that.
Now he will try to pretend I don't either even though he finds my posts worth his time to reply to.
Oh well, maybe someone will post something worthwhile. It certainly won't be Dawg, his boyfriend DFS, or their retarded St Louis son.
You're an embarrassment to your village...
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#82268 May 14, 2013
The Icon wrote:
The world is alot bigger than the inbred backwoods location you post from...a lot bigger!

You see, not everyone in that BIGGER world out there, is related to each other, as it appears they are, where you live... in the Dueling Banjo Trailer Court.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82269 May 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help, "Norton"! A marriage cannot be ordained. A marriage is NOT a person. You have finally gone over the edge of sanity.
Let me put it so you can understand! A marriage should be only between a man and a woman, not people of the same sex! That is sick and abnormal!

I think I said, or intended to say, that a church should not ordain a homosexual minister. You know why? Because the Bible says homo's will go to Hell unless they repent and change their ways. If a person chooses the homo path, they are on the way to the destruction of their soul..........so they better have fun while they can because it won't last.
Eternal misery is a very long time.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82270 May 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you were thinking of my girlfriend. If it is less confusing to you, then you may call that "ecstasy," if you wish ... assuming you know what that is.
And ... incidentally ... I will conclude that, as of your post -- you have NOT been "raptured."
Of course, I expected your mind to be in the gutter.

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Cat74 4,506
song game 1 hr ms_Sweeter 46
Why has Wilson not been fired 3 hr George Wallace 2
Should Wilson be fired for not attending court 4 hr noneed 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr WPWW 19,465
Grand jury decision on Ferguson could come Friday 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
Reuters Calls Delmar Loop "Downtown St. Louis" ... 7 hr Enough is Enough 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search