Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82275 May 14, 2013
Interior Department Spends $472,150 to Train Fish to ‘Recognize and Avoid Predators’
http://cowboybyte.com/21524/interior-departme...

More horror: Babies' heads 'twisted off neck'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/more-horror-babies...
GOP the Party of TRAITORS

Chesterfield, MO

#82276 May 15, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is beyond time for this scumbag disgrace of a President to be impeached. He is the biggest disgrace ever in the history of this nation.
If the media doesn't get pissed as hell over this AP thing then it will prove once and for all that fair and unbiased journalism is this country is dead.
Now just calm down...you're gettingf yourself all moist thinking these ridiculous thoughts. Obama won't be based on the standard that W wasn't impeached (W was the WORST President in this nations history)...GOT IT?

Now you conservative traitors are about to find out what really is going on... because we're ready for you this time!
Crickets chirping

Kennett, MO

#82277 May 15, 2013
I notice that the liberals have toned down their rhetoric lately since these scandals have surfaced. Republican popularity has started to surge. This is not good news for the Democrats in 2014 and even worse for Hillary in 2016.
The Icon

United States

#82278 May 15, 2013
Crickets chirping wrote:
I notice that the liberals have toned down their rhetoric lately since these scandals have surfaced. Republican popularity has started to surge. This is not good news for the Democrats in 2014 and even worse for Hillary in 2016.
The last thing this admin needs is to alienate the press with the Benghazi and IRS scandal going on but looks like they managed to do that.

They are in deep trouble. Hillary's political future is going up in smoke and now they are saying this IRS scandal could delay the implementation of CommieCare.

Sucks to be them!!!!

I bet this isn't the last scandal either that comes out. This is the most corrupt, despicable, disgusting administration ever.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#82279 May 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"him" thinks? ROFL! What was your first language: "Hillbilly"?
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#82280 May 15, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is alot bigger than the inbred backwoods location you post from...a lot bigger!
You see, not everyone in that BIGGER world out there, is related to each other, as it appears they are, where you live... in the Dueling Banjo Trailer Court.
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
TeaParty is WhiteBacklash

Chesterfield, MO

#82281 May 15, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
Your the corpse hump'n HYDRANT DAWG pees on!
I M Back

Columbia, MO

#82283 May 15, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing this admin needs is to alienate the press with the Benghazi and IRS scandal going on but looks like they managed to do that.
They are in deep trouble. Hillary's political future is going up in smoke and now they are saying this IRS scandal could delay the implementation of CommieCare.
Sucks to be them!!!!
I bet this isn't the last scandal either that comes out. This is the most corrupt, despicable, disgusting administration ever.
Don't worry about Obama and the "gang". Dawg is preparing his reply that will explain all the corruption and lies over the past 5 years is an illusion. We are NOT witnessing the most corrupt administration ever! We are NOT seeing the least patriotic President ever! We are NOT paying for the most parasitic generation perpetuated by this President ever! Dawg will straighten us all out.His liberal,degenerate President is taking us to the promised land. All hail to Dawg! All hail to Obama. All hell is breaking loose.......
Of Course

Joplin, MO

#82284 May 15, 2013
I M Back wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about Obama and the "gang". Dawg is preparing his reply that will explain all the corruption and lies over the past 5 years is an illusion. We are NOT witnessing the most corrupt administration ever! We are NOT seeing the least patriotic President ever! We are NOT paying for the most parasitic generation perpetuated by this President ever! Dawg will straighten us all out.His liberal,degenerate President is taking us to the promised land. All hail to Dawg! All hail to Obama. All hell is breaking loose.......
And that explanation will be, are you ready for this folks? "It's Bush's fault and you're a racist."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82285 May 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... If a person chooses the homo path, they are on the way to the destruction of their soul ... so they better have fun while they can because it won't last....
"better have fun while it lasts"? Are you condoning homosexuality?

#82286 May 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I expected your mind to be in the gutter....
Presumably, it was your god which established ecstacy.

#82287 May 15, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
WHITE FAMILY (INCLUDING 14-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER) REPORTEDLY ATTACKED FOR BEING IN THE ‘WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD’ OF BATON ROUGE
~ Of course it's not a hate crime. It's only a hate crime when the assailant is a whitie! And that's when obama gets involved!
Reports indicate the attack has not yet been categorized as a hate crime, but it remains under investigation.
http://www.theblaze.co n ...
The President of the United States does not personally do police work.

You assumed your "knee-jerk" reaction that the attack was not a "hate crime," despite the fact that even your article states that the attack remains under investigation.

Rabble-rouser! Why are you always so un-American? Who are your handlers? Why do you post this propaganda? Do you get paid to do so, or are you just a traitor to your country?(And ... incidentally ... what IS your country? It is clear that you are not a loyal American.)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82288 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
"better have fun while it lasts"? Are you condoning homosexuality?
Of course I am not condoning homosexuality and you know it! You always take things out of context. I am saying Hell will not be any fun at all. Get the picture??

CHEERS!

#82289 May 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... Because the Bible says homo's will go to Hell unless they repent and change their ways....
Wrong again, "Norton." Your multiple bibles say no such thing. The words "homo" and "homosexual" are not found in the "King James Version (KJV)" or the "New and Improved Version (NIV)" or the "Extra Special Version (ESV)" of your dozens of "bibles."

#82290 May 15, 2013
... IRS Inspector General Report: Almost 300 Conservative Groups Targeted, Every Application With “Tea Party, Patriots, Or 9/12 In Their Names” Were Singled Out ...
ALL applications for non-profit tax status are "singled out" for determination.

#82291 May 15, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text> ... If the media doesn't get pissed as hell over this AP thing then it will prove once and for all that fair and unbiased journalism is this country is dead.
Gracious! I-CON is foaming at the keyboard again!

(And Fox News has already proved that fair and unbiased journalism in this country is dead.)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82292 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Presumably, it was your god which established ecstacy.
No.....He doesn't do drugs! How stupid can you be!

CHEERS!

#82293 May 15, 2013
Interior Department Spends $472,150 to Train Fish to ‘Recognize and Avoid Predators’...
I see "Gun Hugger" just got another load of propaganda emails to post.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82294 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong again, "Norton." Your multiple bibles say no such thing. The words "homo" and "homosexual" are not found in the "King James Version (KJV)" or the "New and Improved Version (NIV)" or the "Extra Special Version (ESV)" of your dozens of "bibles."
Neither is the word 'Rapture'! However, if you can read.......I said, IF you can read you should surely be able to understand what the Bible says in Romans chapter 1. Cut the crap, Dawg. It's just your atheistic view. Homosexuality is wrong and it is explained very well in Romans 1.

CHEERS!

#82295 May 15, 2013
Crickets chirping wrote:
<.snicker!.> Anyone who can read and think knows that "Republican popularity" is in the cellar, and will continue to stay there, until the Republican moderates can take back their hijacked party from the extremist right-wing Fascists who now run it. Don't believe me? Read the agitprop which "Gun Hugger" continually posts.

Most ANY Democrat can win in 2016. Even Glenn Beck said that the Republicans had not found a candidate with "honesty and integrity."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 20 min Page Turner 6,373
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 6 hr jalynne and redd 139
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) 19 hr Hellcat 73
Why Missouri Is A White Trash State (Aug '14) 19 hr Hellcat 8
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... 19 hr Hellcat 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Bam 19,928
Mayor Slay Is The Enemy Of America's Armed Forc... Tue American_Sons 8
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]