“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#82209 May 13, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
So now my stalker admits not only to stalking me, but to where he is stalking me and his BOOT LICKER thinks I am Chilli J, though he claims to have not been on this forum long enough to know who Chilli J is. What a couple of butt-picking, pathetic morons.
They should do an Uncle Tommy on each other and leave everyone else alone.
Uncle Tommy on each other!! Is that a phrase you and Dawg coined that way no one would catch on to you all's sexual perversion fantasies? Does Dawg call you Aunt Mable or Uncle Marvin? LMFAO
The Icon

United States

#82210 May 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle Tommy on each other!! Is that a phrase you and Dawg coined that way no one would catch on to you all's sexual perversion fantasies? Does Dawg call you Aunt Mable or Uncle Marvin? LMFAO
I find it interesting how when Dawg was gone so was DFS. Now Dawg shows back up and so does DFS. I guess DFS only has the guts to flap his gums when his boyfriend is around to back him up.

Dawg probably calls him his BottomBitch.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#82211 May 13, 2013
I see all I have to do is post and my topixbitches show up. Good little topixbitches.

founded in facts.

#82212 May 13, 2013
Looks like the BOOTLICKER is licking some boots and pulling out his salad dressing.

You are such a catty girl BOOTLICKER!!!

ROFLMMFAO!!!

#82213 May 13, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I see all I have to do is post and my topixbitches show up. Good little topixbitches.
Being you posted as a reply to something we said,,,, that would make you the little topix biotch. LMAO
The Icon

United States

#82214 May 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Being you posted as a reply to something we said,,,, that would make you the little topix biotch. LMAO
I think the proper term is BottomBitch.

He really is one whacked in the head loser isn't he.

founded in facts.

#82215 May 13, 2013
All I have to do is post and watch my little TopixBitches puff out their little chests to try and get my attention. Poor little things. Watching them stomp around little children throwing a tantrum is so funny.

ROFLMMFAO!!!

founded in facts.

#82216 May 13, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the proper term is BottomBitch.
He really is one whacked in the head loser isn't he.
Put a high shine on the boots girl. You want to stay his BOTTOM BOOTLICKER don't ya.
The Icon

United States

#82217 May 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Being you posted as a reply to something we said,,,, that would make you the little topix biotch. LMAO
Was checking out that link you posted. I see the BottomBitchFromSmithville gets his ass kicked over there as bad as he does here. He must enjoy it. He seems to get it everywhere he goes.

#82218 May 13, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
All I have to do is post and watch my little TopixBitches puff out their little chests to try and get my attention. Poor little things. Watching them stomp around little children throwing a tantrum is so funny.
ROFLMMFAO!!!
You were never missed. So you came back to reply to what has been commented. Again that makes you the TOPIX BIOTCH> Get a clue. LMFAO
The Icon

United States

#82219 May 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
I bet since him and Dawg disappeared and then came back a few days later at the same they went up to one of those Liberal states and finally got married.
GOP going EXTINCT

Chesterfield, MO

#82220 May 13, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet since him and Dawg disappeared and then came back a few days later at the same they went up to one of those Liberal states and finally got married.
Hell... in the backwoods county you live in...you can marry your sister.

I OWN YOU
God Bless
CHEERS:)
GOP going EXTINCT

Chesterfield, MO

#82221 May 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"I CON," you are psychologically incapable of ignoring ANYBODY. And that's the TRUTH, "Elmo." WE ALL OWN YOU.
hahahahaha
So true, so true
GAME POINT!!!!

#82222 May 13, 2013
GOP going EXTINCT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell... in the backwoods county you live in...you can marry your sister.
I OWN YOU
God Bless
CHEERS:)
Again you voice and show your perverted ways. You are a sick person to even have marring your sister on your mind. LMMFAO
The Icon

United States

#82223 May 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Again you voice and show your perverted ways. You are a sick person to even have marring your sister on your mind. LMMFAO
Did you expect anything different from the St Louis idiot? Every comment he makes has some sort of gay or incest comments in it.
mEAT me in st louie louie

Chesterfield, MO

#82224 May 13, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you expect anything different from the St Louis idiot? Every comment he makes has some sort of gay or incest comments in it.
Hahahahaha RIGHT!!!!!

If I was...I'd just be trying to speak in ways and use terminology that would be on your own level ...so you might understand...

I know that's a tall order for the two of you!

hahahahahaha

I OWN THE BOTH OF YOU
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82225 May 13, 2013
Whoa! Obama’s Twitter Account Includes a “Fallen Eagle”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/05/subli...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82226 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Explain how what John Boehner says has anything to do with my being, as you say, "clueless"? I think YOU are clueless.
Absolutely nothing! You don't need any help from John Boehner being clueless.....you do it all by yourself.

CHEERS!

#82227 May 13, 2013
mEAT me in st louie louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha RIGHT!!!!!
If I was...I'd just be trying to speak in ways and use terminology that would be on your own level ...so you might understand...
I know that's a tall order for the two of you!
hahahahahaha
I OWN THE BOTH OF YOU
The only thing you own are your mother/wife, your sister/lover/daughter and your niece/lover/daughter. You sick inbred pervert. Don't you have some female family member to go molest you pervert. LMFAO
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82228 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Sometimes I think that Norton has been "semi-Raptured," and his brain is suffering from oxygen deficiency up there among the stars.
So you admit there is a Rapture, huh? Sorry......it's all the way or not at all. You're either raptured or you're not. So, you really are clueless like I've said before. Right?

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 39 min mossy seaman 28
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 57 min mossy seaman 433
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 2 hr killa_the_compass... 9
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 15 hr zeb 3
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) 22 hr Andrew 48 18
Adult diapers (Jul '10) 22 hr Andrew 48 5
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? Thu Ks jones 18
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web