Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#82215 May 13, 2013
All I have to do is post and watch my little TopixBitches puff out their little chests to try and get my attention. Poor little things. Watching them stomp around little children throwing a tantrum is so funny.

ROFLMMFAO!!!

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#82216 May 13, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the proper term is BottomBitch.
He really is one whacked in the head loser isn't he.
Put a high shine on the boots girl. You want to stay his BOTTOM BOOTLICKER don't ya.
The Icon

United States

#82217 May 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Being you posted as a reply to something we said,,,, that would make you the little topix biotch. LMAO
Was checking out that link you posted. I see the BottomBitchFromSmithville gets his ass kicked over there as bad as he does here. He must enjoy it. He seems to get it everywhere he goes.

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U Will Never Know

#82218 May 13, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
All I have to do is post and watch my little TopixBitches puff out their little chests to try and get my attention. Poor little things. Watching them stomp around little children throwing a tantrum is so funny.
ROFLMMFAO!!!
You were never missed. So you came back to reply to what has been commented. Again that makes you the TOPIX BIOTCH> Get a clue. LMFAO
The Icon

United States

#82219 May 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Being you posted as a reply to something we said,,,, that would make you the little topix biotch. LMAO
I bet since him and Dawg disappeared and then came back a few days later at the same they went up to one of those Liberal states and finally got married.
GOP going EXTINCT

Chesterfield, MO

#82220 May 13, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet since him and Dawg disappeared and then came back a few days later at the same they went up to one of those Liberal states and finally got married.
Hell... in the backwoods county you live in...you can marry your sister.

I OWN YOU
God Bless
CHEERS:)
GOP going EXTINCT

Chesterfield, MO

#82221 May 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"I CON," you are psychologically incapable of ignoring ANYBODY. And that's the TRUTH, "Elmo." WE ALL OWN YOU.
hahahahaha
So true, so true
GAME POINT!!!!

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U Will Never Know

#82222 May 13, 2013
GOP going EXTINCT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell... in the backwoods county you live in...you can marry your sister.
I OWN YOU
God Bless
CHEERS:)
Again you voice and show your perverted ways. You are a sick person to even have marring your sister on your mind. LMMFAO
The Icon

United States

#82223 May 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>Again you voice and show your perverted ways. You are a sick person to even have marring your sister on your mind. LMMFAO
Did you expect anything different from the St Louis idiot? Every comment he makes has some sort of gay or incest comments in it.
mEAT me in st louie louie

Chesterfield, MO

#82224 May 13, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you expect anything different from the St Louis idiot? Every comment he makes has some sort of gay or incest comments in it.
Hahahahaha RIGHT!!!!!

If I was...I'd just be trying to speak in ways and use terminology that would be on your own level ...so you might understand...

I know that's a tall order for the two of you!

hahahahahaha

I OWN THE BOTH OF YOU
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82225 May 13, 2013
Whoa! Obama’s Twitter Account Includes a “Fallen Eagle”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/05/subli...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82226 May 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how what John Boehner says has anything to do with my being, as you say, "clueless"? I think YOU are clueless.
Absolutely nothing! You don't need any help from John Boehner being clueless.....you do it all by yourself.

CHEERS!

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U Will Never Know

#82227 May 13, 2013
mEAT me in st louie louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha RIGHT!!!!!
If I was...I'd just be trying to speak in ways and use terminology that would be on your own level ...so you might understand...
I know that's a tall order for the two of you!
hahahahahaha
I OWN THE BOTH OF YOU
The only thing you own are your mother/wife, your sister/lover/daughter and your niece/lover/daughter. You sick inbred pervert. Don't you have some female family member to go molest you pervert. LMFAO
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82228 May 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I think that Norton has been "semi-Raptured," and his brain is suffering from oxygen deficiency up there among the stars.
So you admit there is a Rapture, huh? Sorry......it's all the way or not at all. You're either raptured or you're not. So, you really are clueless like I've said before. Right?

CHEERS!
The Icon

United States

#82229 May 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you own are your mother/wife, your sister/lover/daughter and your niece/lover/daughter. You sick inbred pervert. Don't you have some female family member to go molest you pervert. LMFAO
Given his constant references to homosexuality I think he prefers the male members...in more ways then one.
The Icon

United States

#82230 May 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely nothing! You don't need any help from John Boehner being clueless.....you do it all by yourself.

CHEERS!
So true! Well said Norton.
The Icon

United States

#82231 May 13, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Whoa! Obama’s Twitter Account Includes a “Fallen Eagle”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/05/subli...
Just disgusting. What else can you say anti it.

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U Will Never Know

#82232 May 13, 2013
<<<<<<< <Lookie Lookie. I gat a badge just like DannyBoy. I could get all the same ones he has if I just begged for props from others, visited 100 threads a day, posted a 100 comments a day, look at all the adds, give props to others, share links, visit different forums that qualify, and visit different forums with a star to spell out the word "Topix". What a life he must have! LMMFAO
bojangls

United States

#82233 May 13, 2013
dont matter they blow all the money on ho's n coke
mEAT me in st louie Louie

Chesterfield, MO

#82234 May 14, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<<<<<<< <Lookie Lookie. I gat a badge just like DannyBoy. I could get all the same ones he has if I just begged for props from others, visited 100 threads a day, posted a 100 comments a day, look at all the adds, give props to others, share links, visit different forums that qualify, and visit different forums with a star to spell out the word "Topix". What a life he must have! LMMFAO
What your really saying in this SAD pitiful post, is you have NO Life !!!!
YOU STALKING TOPIX POSTERS = TOTAL LOSER
LMMFAO
Enough said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Noble Taylor ? 11 hr Marie 1
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... 11 hr Counselor48 1
gang stalking 15 hr 50pct-Polski 10
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) 18 hr marlapoc 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr No Justice 20,064
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Jul 3 aasummers2012 35
Maria Markova Jul 2 pink hair girl 1
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages