Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,842)

Showing posts 76,821 - 76,840 of91,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
I Still Prefer FLAT RIVER

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Ha!"]Holy shyt!!

This post was edited for brevity all factual calims where left intact.

I have such a sad life :([/QUOTE]

I agree your life is sad alright...I shut down you're Troll-fest last night!

you sound soooooo pitiful...maybe becasue your life is a couple fries short of a Happy Meal?

God Bless
CHEERS ;)
biotcchh be trippin

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I still prefer FLAT RIVER wrote:
So if God caused 9/11... shouldn't we be releasing Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?

I mean if he was acting out the will of God right?

Just say'n
Do you just run out of fuc$ing things to say so u pull shyt out of nowhere? Holy fu$k!! Stop being everyone's puppet on here! Everyone makes fun at your idiotic posts! Take the hint, ramble nonsense somewhere else!
biotcchh be trippin

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Just say No!"]<quoted text>
Baby Killer!!!! Jesus wouldn't take part for what you fight for. It's really irritating that ANY liberal would claim Christianity but kill innocent babies!! Your judgement day will be a sad and regretful one...but carry on "

Funny when Mankind screws up, it is God who did it.
Why would you blame god? No one was blaming god? Ha! U r stupid!!
biotcchh be trippin

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

The TRUTH about Bengazi

They had intel-saying planes would be used for attacks-in months leading up tp 9-11--but Bush ignored.

Oh the Republican indignation...
Ha! Yeah and smurfs are spies, thats what a democrat told me.
Where do u get this shyt?? I love the fact that you believe your crazy shyt so much. Freak!
biotcchh be trippin

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
Somewhere in St Louis there is mental patient having yet another emotional meltdown this morning.
Wow! Talk about insanity!
biotcchh be trippin

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I Still Prefer FLAT RIVER wrote:
[QUOTE who="Ha!"]Holy shyt!!

This post was edited for brevity all factual calims where left intact.

I have such a sad life :("

I agree your life is sad alright...I shut down you're Troll-fest last night!

you sound soooooo pitiful...maybe becasue your life is a couple fries short of a Happy Meal?

God Bless
CHEERS ;)
OMG u don't realize u r the troll do you? YOUR ignorant posts runs people off this thread you moron! Just because someone asks for the "STL Poster" to stop posting derogatory comments doesn't make them a troll. You stink up this thread and have ran everyone off! U r so fucki$@ crazy!
U r the troll! Stupid ass!

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Wow ...looks like I have successfully sent you into a hatedfilled emotional meltdown...LOL

you're just abunch of blind rats running around into each other ...This is way too easy...You've gone positively Chernobyl

hahahahahahahaha

My work is done!!!

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

biotcchh be trippin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Yeah and smurfs are spies, thats what a democrat told me.
Where do u get this shyt?? I love the fact that you believe your crazy shyt so much. Freak!
WMD's ...Mission "NOT" Accomplished...mushroom cloud

LOL

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OMG u don't realize u r the troll do you? YOUR ignorant posts runs people off this thread you moron! Just because someone asks for the "STL Poster" to stop posting derogatory comments doesn't make them a troll. You stink up this thread and have ran everyone off! U r so fucki$@ crazy!
U r the troll! Stupid ass!
blah blah blah...now try and take a breath!

I OWN YOU
hahahahahaha
biotcchh be trippin

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I Still Prefer FLAT RIVER wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah...now try and take a breath!

I OWN YOU
hahahahahaha
Sorry, you only own the jello cup, that's about it. Is it scary in the mental ward? I bet it's sad :(
Park Hills is FLAT RIVER

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Professional English speaking news organizations ITN, BBC, CBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN maintain news bureaus in major cities around the world employing thousands of journalists and investigative reporters. Collectively they spend hundreds of millions of dollars gathering and disseminating news.

Fox does not have international news bureaus. Fox is a foreign-owned entertainment network purveying conservative partisan commentary.(Their brightest and best journalist was Major Garrett who resigned and moved to NationalJournal.com and later CBS news.)

Persons who rely on Fox as their sole source of national and world news quickly reveal a misinformed bias, an unequivocal blind partisan acquiescence. And people who rely on conservative talk radio for news have no credible news whatsoever.
Park Hills is FLAT RIVER

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Neither did FOX News and the rest of right-wing cable, radio, & web affiliates belabor the 12 standard-issue attacks on embassies during GWB's Republican hegemony. The TeaOP effort to compare Benghazi to 3000 Americans killed on US soil, the doomed airliners, the collapsed sky scrapers, the Pennsylvania field and Pentagon... it's patented conspiracy hysteria. Frank Rich got it right:

"But the main explanation for Benghazi’s inability to catch fire with the public has to do with the American intelligence failure that led to the original 9/11 in which 3,000 Americans, not four, were killed: Bush and Cheney’s inability to heed such warning signs as the President’s Daily Brief of August 6, 2001,'Bin Laden determined to strike in US'.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/...

"Many of the same voices who are pounding Obama and Clinton on Benghazi are the same ones who defended that lapse and then cheered on an Iraq War that drained resources from the battle against Al Qaeda and the search for Bin Laden. They have no credibility, and they're overselling the failures of Benghazi much as they oversold Saddam Hussein’s nonexistent WMD.

"If you read the intricate conservative briefs vilifying Hillary in the aftermath of yesterday’s testimony, you can see that the Hillary-haters have not found another Watergate but another Whitewater."
Park Hills is FLAT RIVER

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Ahh...feel the burn....I OWN YOU!!!!

"Faux "News" is nothing more than an Outrage Engine. It's primary purpose is to gin up anger among low-information voters and get them to vote en masse for corporate stooges who are bent on wrecking those very same people's lives.
Park Hills is FLAT RIVER

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow! Talk about insanity!
OK lets talk about it...Bingo!

You FOXNUTS cannot stand that they wasted millions and millions into this charade to bring down Obama.
FOXNUTS and the GOPTEA's are one.
Park Hills is FLAT RIVER

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why would you blame god? No one was blaming god? Ha! U r stupid!!
Jesus Fox News issue drugs to their host before they go on TV it is the only explanation any American can come up with, they are suppose to bring up Benghazi it is why the Republican Party supports Fox News as a propaganda media outlet?

The other Media outlets know Fox News is stumping for their chosen Republican candidate in 2016 but jumping the shark and picking on Hillary Clinton by not even really acknowledging President Obama is a strong sign of disrespect to the President and the American people. If Fox News really wants to get to the bottom of Benghazi for the good of the American people and the Government they should ask Congress why our embassies aren't funded with more reinforced military presence and strongly fortified? Pretending Fox News is relevant to a story that has been beaten to death in Washington to elevate Congressman Issa is on a path of history repeating itself when Speaker Gingrich was forced out of congress and the Republicans lost seats!
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Ha!"]Holy shyt!! Everyone sent STL poster over the edge!!! He/she was up all night with himself, LMAO!!!!!!! Talk about being owned and "Dance Puppet Dance"! WOW!! Crazy! I hope he gets a good rest and all of the jello cups his exhausted heart desires in the mental ward today.
What a sad life :([/QUOTE]

He went over the edge a long time ago. This is just his typical mental patient behavior.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Ha!"]<quoted text>No one said God did 9/11 on this thread. Don't be a fuc$king moron![/QUOTE]

He's copying posts from other forums over to here. When he gets his ass kicked and wants to bury it he floods the forums copy and paste posts.
Park Hills is FLAT RIVER

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry, you only own the jello cup, that's about it. Is it scary in the mental ward? I bet it's sad :(
you're speaking from personal experience ...I'm sure!

hereis something REAL Scary ...if only Fox would have covered the over 30 deaths from embassy attacks during the Bush Administration

Yes ConservaTROLLS are SAD
Gun Grabbing Commies

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Obama Now Says To Expect “Mistakes And Hiccups” In Obamacare Implementation…
~ Hiccups if one is so dumb that they can't see through all this commie play, liberals. Reality sickness for those, conservatives, who could see the extent of this senseless power grab commie dictatorship plan from the beginning!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/obama-now-...

Obama Calls Obamacare’s $1 Trillion Tax Hike The “Largest Health Care Tax Cut In Our History”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/11/obama-call...

White House Marks Mother’s Day By Celebrating Free Birth Control Under Obamacare…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/white-hous...

IRS ADMITS TO TARGETING CONSERVATIVE GROUPS DURING 2012 ELECTION, APOLOGIZES
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/10/sh...

Flashback 2009: Obama Jokes About Having IRS Audit Opponents
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/flashback-...

Tea Party Leaders Demand Obama Personally Apologize For IRS Targeting Of Conservative Groups
~ If you believe this is the only instance of targeting by the Obama administration, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/tea-party-...

Obama Admin’s DHS Admits They Released 622 Illegal Immigrants With Criminal Convictions Back Into Community In February
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/obama-admi...

Full Video: Carney Spends 7 Minutes Lying His Ass Off About Benghazi Coverup…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/full-video...

Huh? Carney Blames Mitt Romney For Benghazi Scandal…
~ Guess they thought Blaming Bush would not go so well so they had to find someone else to blame!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/huh-carney...

Benghazi makes Watergate 'look like kindergarten'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/benghazi-makes-wat...
Park Hills is FLAT RIVER

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
He went over the edge a long time ago. This is just his typical mental patient behavior.
y
Let's break down what I-CON is really saying:
I- Con you dont' need to thank me for humilating you...it was my pleasure!!!!
CHEERS :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,821 - 76,840 of91,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 min Samuel 17,686
St. Mob 6 hr Reply2_CIA 11
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 8 hr Reply2_CIA 1
Look Out Security / Hitlers Waffen 88 Miggers . 9 hr Reply2_CIA 6
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) Mon Dawn 48
Harvel "Julio" Hensley. Mon Dawn 2
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon SURPRIZE 6,870
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••