Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,838)

Showing posts 76,741 - 76,760 of95,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nervous liberals? Train wreck? The Republicans are all on the "No Place to Go" Limited train.
So what did Boehner say?
1. He is retiring in 2014?
2. He has given up trying to control the "Tea Partiers"?
3. He will really hate to hand over his gavel to its rightful owner, Nancy Pelosi, in 2015?
4. He hopes to go back to bartending in 2015?(Don't drink up all the profits, John!)
5. His favorite song is "Cry Me a River"?
Don't bother telling me. I looked it up. Boehner praised the House bill to "foster economic growth and job creation" which, if passed by the Senate, will allow private-sector workers to take time off to assist sick persons in their family!
Now THAT should create a lot of jobs! ROFL!
Just how much will THAT little gem cost small companies? Giving workers more time off fosters economic growth and job creation? What planet is Boehner ON, anyhow? Duh!
You keep trying to change the subject and twist things around. Of course when one has a twisted mind, what can one expect!:)))

I think you must be an alien from another planet. Did you bring Nancy with you?:)))

You are so clueless you give me a headache!

CHEERS!
GOP is the LOST CAUSE

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever look at what you wrote before you hit post? Wow...you are an insult to all liberals, democrats and Americans. Please please I'm begging you stop trying to help our cause.
Please please I'm begging you DANinBranson STFU!!!!

Listen to me ASSclown you are an insult to human beings EVERYWHERE...

DAN you make me wish Obamcare Death Panels were true...Becuase it would be an honor to sit on yours!

I OWN YOU
GOP is the LOST CAUSE

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hold still, hydrant! I am not finished yet.
Game Point!!!
Ha

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

GOP is the LOST CAUSE wrote:
<quoted text>Please please I'm begging you DANinBranson STFU!!!!

Listen to me ASSclown you are an insult to human beings EVERYWHERE...

DAN you make me wish Obamcare Death Panels were true...Becuase it would be an honor to sit on yours!

I OWN YOU
Wow, you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults. I'm not Dan nor do I reside in Branson. You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all liberals and democrats don't think and speak like you do....very sad.
It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Democratic Party when you post the things you do. It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
The Tears of Glenn Beck

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a trip to the moon and back in 3 days, too!
CHEERS!
??????

I guess you missed the turn off to Kolob...huh?

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

bwwhahahahaha

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! I see that YOU are so "retarded" that you cannot keep yourself from coming BACK! Either those "real discussions" are not all that interesting, OR YOU SIMPLY CANNOT KEEP UP WITH THEM!_8-)
This tard has been following me around on Topix. I think he is one of those sex perverts that likes to get his jollies by stalking people and making lewd propositions to them. He has followed me to different threads on about 5 or 6 forums I post on.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is this your verbose admission that you HAVE NO IDEA what Boehner said?
Heck Dawg, Norton often has no idea what he himself said.
Norton is a Total Dick

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Heck Dawg, Norton often has no idea what he himself said.
n

Norton is a talking Boehner

CHEERS :)
phone number

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Called office today and they told me they had gotten calls on this matter. Sounds like someone got thier attention...
Homeland Security

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

phone number wrote:
Called office today and they told me they had gotten calls on this matter. Sounds like someone got thier attention...
Called the FBI and they said that all the disturbed and dangerous posters are being monitored.

They again told me thanks... for reporting them.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

JUST WHEN YOU THINK LIBERALS COULDN'T GET ANY STUPIDER, THEY DO!

Pelosi: Gosnell Case “Really Disgusting,” When We Talk About Abortion “That’s Not What We’re Talking About”…
~ Liberals, most of them, believe in abortion and gay rights. Reckon they will eventually cause their own extintion?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/09/pelosi-gos...

Department Of Education Repaces “Father” And “Mother” On Student Aid Forms With “Parent 1” And “Parent 2”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/09/department...

Obama and the gun-grabbers are far from finished
http://www.nationalgunrights.org/top-news/453...

Dem Congressman At Benghazi Hearing:“Death Is A Part Of Life”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/dem-congress...

Obama Czar Confronted On Population Control
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-czar-c...

Dem Congressman Blames Budget Cuts For Benghazi
http://www.westernjournalism.com/dem-congress...

One Hundred Articles Of Impeachment Against Obama
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/04/0/...
STL Mental Health Hosp

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

We have been alerted to the "STL poster" and are keeping track and tracing the whereabouts of this disturbed subject.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Just A Thought....

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Heck Dawg, Norton often has no idea what he himself said.
This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This tard has been following me around on Topix. I think he is one of those sex perverts that likes to get his jollies by stalking people and making lewd propositions to them. He has followed me to different threads on about 5 or 6 forums I post on.
DannyBoy put this in your pipe and smoke it: "My hypocrisy only goes so far" a great saying from one of my favorite movies.
We OWN replaytime

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO
get a life ...you F*cked up loser!
Happy Thoughts

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Just A Thought....
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!
Just a thought...wouldn't you be happier if they would finish your botched lobatomy?
the Tears of Glenn Beck

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

STL Mental Health Hosp wrote:
We have been alerted to the "STL poster" and are keeping track and tracing the whereabouts of this disturbed subject.
we always knew you were using a computer in a metal institution ...it's clear the staff there doesn't know.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO
Sounds like he is love with you now. DanFromSmithville is clearly a very sick in the head person.

I see Dawg and his retarded son from St Louis spent another father son bonding day on here yesterday making fools out of themselves....again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,741 - 76,760 of95,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr Canopy 267
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr Macrsim 6,908
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 16 hr luvher 209
thank you 22 hr jorge 1
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••