I CON

Chesterfield, MO

#82085 May 10, 2013
Furious wrote:
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
ICON is a mental case. If he's not copying posts from other forums over to here he's copying posts here, copying screen names, or posting normal batch of rinse and repeat stupidity like he last two posts.

99% of his posts go ignored even by those whose political side of the isle he is on. They are embarrassed by him.

He won't leave. He lives his whole life on here. No life loser
The Icon

United States

#82086 May 10, 2013
Furious wrote:
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
He also has a retarded half brother named Dan who is from Smithville. Well he's not really, he is just in love with someone from there. And his name isn't Dan, his obsession is named that.

If you reply to him he will think you are stalking him so watch out.
I CON

Chesterfield, MO

#82087 May 10, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
He also has a retarded half brother named Dan who is from Smithville. Well he's not really, he is just in love with someone from there. And his name isn't Dan, his obsession is named that.
If you reply to him he will think you are stalking him so watch out.
you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults.

You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all Conservatives and Republicans don't think and speak like you do....very sad.

It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Republican Party when you post the things you do.

It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
LMaO

Park Hills, MO

#82088 May 10, 2013
Jesus is a LIBERAL wrote:
<quoted text>You are one Stupid Puppet!
I just pull your strings and you Dance, Dance, Dance for me.

Why you ask?

BECAUSE I OWN YOU!!!!!
God Bless
CHEERS :)
Ha! Oh yeah, I'm sure Jesus is all about killing babies. What a twit you are.
Do you enjoy being part of a group that kills babies but protects trees?
The Icon

United States

#82089 May 10, 2013
They also sit there all day and night mass refreshing the forum waiting for people to post.

Just two no life losers.
STL poster=IQZero

United States

#82090 May 10, 2013
I CON wrote:
<quoted text>you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults.

You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all Conservatives and Republicans don't think and speak like you do....very sad.

It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Republican Party when you post the things you do.

It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
Wow, STL poster, dance little puppet dance! Go and copy others posts because your IQ level is so low you can't piece together appropriate, non vulgar comments.
What a puppet!! We own YOU!! Gamepoint...CHEERS!!
Perfect Post!!!!!

United States

#82091 May 10, 2013
You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all liberals and democrats don't think and speak like you do....very sad.
It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Democratic Party when you post the things you do. It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
The Icon

United States

#82092 May 10, 2013
LMaO wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! Oh yeah, I'm sure Jesus is all about killing babies. What a twit you are.
Do you enjoy being part of a group that kills babies but protects trees?
Not only do they kill innocent babies that can't defend themselves they want to keep the worst of our society alive in prison so the taxpayers can pay for them the rest of their lives.

When you stop and think about it they are screwed up about a lot of things. Take for instance Islam and homosexuality. They defend Islam, a religion that executes people for being gay, and at the same time they want gay rights and marriage. Meanwhile they attack people, like the CEO of Chik-fil-a for saying he is against gay marriage.

They are an extremely screwed up group of people.
The Icon

United States

#82093 May 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="STL poster=IQZero"]<quoted text>Wow, STL poster, dance little puppet dance! Go and copy others posts because your IQ level is so low you can't piece together appropriate, non vulgar comments.
What a puppet!! We own YOU!! Gamepoint...CHEERS!![/QUOTE]

Are you trying to send him back the mental ward? LMAO!!
Furious

Park Hills, MO

#82094 May 10, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>He's a mental case. If he's not copying posts from other forums over to here he's copying posts here, copying screen names, or posting normal batch of rinse and repeat stupidity like he last two posts.

99% of his posts go ignored even by those whose political side of the isle he is on. They are embarrassed by him.

He won't leave. He lives his whole life on here. No life loser.
Mental is correct. I can't imagine what this person is like outside of the mental facility, lol.
I CON

Chesterfield, MO

#82095 May 10, 2013
Furious wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental is correct. I can't imagine what this person is like outside of the mental facility, lol.
Wow, Furious poster, dance little puppet dance! your IQ level is so low you can't piece together appropriate, non vulgar comments

I OWN YOU
lmAO

Chesterfield, MO

#82096 May 10, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do they kill innocent babies that can't defend themselves they want to keep the worst of our society alive in prison so the taxpayers can pay for them the rest of their lives.
When you stop and think about it they are screwed up about a lot of things. Take for instance Islam and homosexuality. They defend Islam, a religion that executes people for being gay, and at the same time they want gay rights and marriage. Meanwhile they attack people, like the CEO of Chik-fil-a for saying he is against gay marriage.
They are an extremely screwed up group of people.
hahahahahaha
You are one F*cked up STUPID b*tch!

I OWN YOU
SATAN is a Republican

Chesterfield, MO

#82097 May 10, 2013
LMaO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Oh yeah, I'm sure Jesus is all about killing babies. What a twit you are.
Do you enjoy being part of a group that kills babies but protects trees?
you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults.

You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all Conservatives and Republicans don't think and speak like you do....very sad.

It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Republican Party when you post the things you do.

It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
SATAN is a Republican

Chesterfield, MO

#82098 May 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Perfect Post!!!!!"]You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all liberals and democrats don't think and speak like you do....very sad.
It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Democratic Party when you post the things you do. It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.[/QUOTE]

Icon sits there all day and night mass refreshing the forum waiting for people to post.

Icon is just a no life loser
The Icon

United States

#82099 May 10, 2013
Furious wrote:
<quoted text>Mental is correct. I can't imagine what this person is like outside of the mental facility, lol.
Probably no different then on here. I just wonder how medications they have him on.
Jesus Loves Obama

Chesterfield, MO

#82100 May 10, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably no different then on here. I just wonder how medications they have him on.
Icon is just a no life loser
Furious

Park Hills, MO

#82101 May 10, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>Probably no different then on here. I just wonder how medications they have him on.
Hahaha! I think you may be driving the STL poster crazy!
Just say No!

United States

#82102 May 10, 2013
Jesus is a LIBERAL wrote:
<quoted text>You are one Stupid Puppet!
I just pull your strings and you Dance, Dance, Dance for me.

Why you ask?

BECAUSE I OWN YOU!!!!!
God Bless
CHEERS :)
Baby Killer!!!! Jesus wouldn't take part for what you fight for. It's really irritating that ANY liberal would claim Christianity but kill innocent babies!! Your judgement day will be a sad and regretful one...but carry on
The Icon

United States

#82103 May 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Just say No!"]<quoted text>Baby Killer!!!! Jesus wouldn't take part for what you fight for. It's really irritating that ANY liberal would claim Christianity but kill innocent babies!! Your judgement day will be a sad and regretful one...but carry on[/QUOTE]

He posts his crap to get a reaction from you. Just ignore him like we all do.
the Icon

Chesterfield, MO

#82104 May 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="Just say No!"]<quoted text>
Baby Killer!!!! Jesus wouldn't take part for what you fight for. It's really irritating that ANY liberal would claim Christianity but kill innocent babies!! Your judgement day will be a sad and regretful one...but carry on [/QUOTE]

He posts his crap to get a reaction from you. Just ignore him like we all do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Cities are Powder Kegs 54 min Grandpa Joe 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,853
Mayor Slay Is The Enemy Of America's Armed Forc... 8 hr Red_Dragon 4
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 16 hr Guest 242
Sickle cell anemia 19 hr GUEST 1
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Sat nobody 72
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Sat Silent Echo 6,349
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]