“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#82059 May 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your verbose admission that you HAVE NO IDEA what Boehner said?
Heck Dawg, Norton often has no idea what he himself said.
Norton is a Total Dick

Chesterfield, MO

#82060 May 9, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Heck Dawg, Norton often has no idea what he himself said.
n

Norton is a talking Boehner

CHEERS :)
phone number

Bellevue, WA

#82061 May 9, 2013
Called office today and they told me they had gotten calls on this matter. Sounds like someone got thier attention...
Homeland Security

Chesterfield, MO

#82062 May 9, 2013
phone number wrote:
Called office today and they told me they had gotten calls on this matter. Sounds like someone got thier attention...
Called the FBI and they said that all the disturbed and dangerous posters are being monitored.

They again told me thanks... for reporting them.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82063 May 9, 2013
JUST WHEN YOU THINK LIBERALS COULDN'T GET ANY STUPIDER, THEY DO!

Pelosi: Gosnell Case “Really Disgusting,” When We Talk About Abortion “That’s Not What We’re Talking About”…
~ Liberals, most of them, believe in abortion and gay rights. Reckon they will eventually cause their own extintion?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/09/pelosi-gos...

Department Of Education Repaces “Father” And “Mother” On Student Aid Forms With “Parent 1” And “Parent 2”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/09/department...

Obama and the gun-grabbers are far from finished
http://www.nationalgunrights.org/top-news/453...

Dem Congressman At Benghazi Hearing:“Death Is A Part Of Life”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/dem-congress...

Obama Czar Confronted On Population Control
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-czar-c...

Dem Congressman Blames Budget Cuts For Benghazi
http://www.westernjournalism.com/dem-congress...

One Hundred Articles Of Impeachment Against Obama
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/04/0/...
STL Mental Health Hosp

United States

#82064 May 9, 2013
We have been alerted to the "STL poster" and are keeping track and tracing the whereabouts of this disturbed subject.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82065 May 9, 2013
Just A Thought....

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#82066 May 9, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Heck Dawg, Norton often has no idea what he himself said.
This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#82067 May 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This tard has been following me around on Topix. I think he is one of those sex perverts that likes to get his jollies by stalking people and making lewd propositions to them. He has followed me to different threads on about 5 or 6 forums I post on.
DannyBoy put this in your pipe and smoke it: "My hypocrisy only goes so far" a great saying from one of my favorite movies.
We OWN replaytime

Chesterfield, MO

#82068 May 10, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO
get a life ...you F*cked up loser!
Happy Thoughts

Chesterfield, MO

#82069 May 10, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Just A Thought....
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!
Just a thought...wouldn't you be happier if they would finish your botched lobatomy?
the Tears of Glenn Beck

Chesterfield, MO

#82070 May 10, 2013
STL Mental Health Hosp wrote:
We have been alerted to the "STL poster" and are keeping track and tracing the whereabouts of this disturbed subject.
we always knew you were using a computer in a metal institution ...it's clear the staff there doesn't know.
The Icon

United States

#82071 May 10, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO
Sounds like he is love with you now. DanFromSmithville is clearly a very sick in the head person.

I see Dawg and his retarded son from St Louis spent another father son bonding day on here yesterday making fools out of themselves....again.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82074 May 10, 2013
Missouri Lawmakers Pass Bill To Nullify Federal Gun Control Laws…
~ Thank you Jesus for Common Sense Patriots!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/missouri-l...
General Sherman

Chesterfield, MO

#82075 May 10, 2013
Hey Nullify ...Like you can NULLIFY Federal Laws

How's that liitle civil war "nullifing" experiment work'n out for ya?

You have to be the most STUPID of all the STUPID Conservatrolls that post here on Topix...and that is saying quite alot!

FAKE vet you have been "Nullified"
Concerned Republican

Chesterfield, MO

#82076 May 10, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he is love with you now. DanFromSmithville is clearly a very sick in the head person.
I see Dawg and his retarded son from St Louis spent another father son bonding day on here yesterday making fools out of themselves....again.
Wow, you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults.

You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all Conservatives and Republicans don't think and speak like you do....very sad.

It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Republican Party when you post the things you do.

It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
Reagan had Gun Control

Chesterfield, MO

#82077 May 10, 2013
Hey Stupid

JUST WHEN YOU THINK REPUBLICANS COULDN'T GET ANY STUPIDER, THEY DO!
The Icon

United States

#82078 May 10, 2013
Concerned Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults.

You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all Conservatives and Republicans don't think and speak like you do....very sad.

It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Republican Party when you post the things you do.

It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
So now you are copying others post from this thread and reposting them.

You really are one stupid stupid person.
No wonder even the Democrat posters on here are embarrassed by you.
Furious

Park Hills, MO

#82079 May 10, 2013
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
Jesus is a LIBERAL

Chesterfield, MO

#82080 May 10, 2013
Furious wrote:
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
???????
"I will not reply to your nonsense"

I believe you just did b*tch!

hahahahahahahahahaha

I OWN ALL OF YOU
God Bless
CHEERS :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,412
Whatever Became of Glenn Kimball (often guest o... (Oct '12) 4 hr Reynaldo 26
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 12 hr xxxrayted 4,244
Michael Brown costume for tonight 14 hr snatcha-flingmypo... 1
Lets go to East St. Louis and talk to these people 15 hr Cville res 1
Looting and Riots Good Opportunity To Extermina... 22 hr Fully Automatic S... 1
steve and dc Fri rob 1

Freeze Warning for St Louis County was issued at November 01 at 3:24AM CDT

St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info