Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82048 May 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in New York last Thursday. Was in Cincinnati Tuesday. Will be in Knoxville tomorrow, and Nashville Saturday. Do tell us about your recent trips.
I took a trip to the moon and back in 3 days, too!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82049 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Is this your verbose admission that you HAVE NO IDEA what Boehner said?
No, it's my idea that you are clueless!

CHEERS!
Ha

United States

#82050 May 9, 2013
U R A OWNED Pusssseeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>Sacred GAY Pussseeee !

Your future looks just like your Grandma's Haha

Being a Republican is easy for you... since you hump corpses HAHA
Do you ever look at what you wrote before you hit post? Wow...you are an insult to all liberals, democrats and Americans. Please please I'm begging you stop trying to help our cause.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82051 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Nervous liberals? Train wreck? The Republicans are all on the "No Place to Go" Limited train.
So what did Boehner say?
1. He is retiring in 2014?
2. He has given up trying to control the "Tea Partiers"?
3. He will really hate to hand over his gavel to its rightful owner, Nancy Pelosi, in 2015?
4. He hopes to go back to bartending in 2015?(Don't drink up all the profits, John!)
5. His favorite song is "Cry Me a River"?
Don't bother telling me. I looked it up. Boehner praised the House bill to "foster economic growth and job creation" which, if passed by the Senate, will allow private-sector workers to take time off to assist sick persons in their family!
Now THAT should create a lot of jobs! ROFL!
Just how much will THAT little gem cost small companies? Giving workers more time off fosters economic growth and job creation? What planet is Boehner ON, anyhow? Duh!
You keep trying to change the subject and twist things around. Of course when one has a twisted mind, what can one expect!:)))

I think you must be an alien from another planet. Did you bring Nancy with you?:)))

You are so clueless you give me a headache!

CHEERS!
GOP is the LOST CAUSE

Chesterfield, MO

#82052 May 9, 2013
Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever look at what you wrote before you hit post? Wow...you are an insult to all liberals, democrats and Americans. Please please I'm begging you stop trying to help our cause.
Please please I'm begging you DANinBranson STFU!!!!

Listen to me ASSclown you are an insult to human beings EVERYWHERE...

DAN you make me wish Obamcare Death Panels were true...Becuase it would be an honor to sit on yours!

I OWN YOU
GOP is the LOST CAUSE

Chesterfield, MO

#82053 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Hold still, hydrant! I am not finished yet.
Game Point!!!
Ha

United States

#82054 May 9, 2013
GOP is the LOST CAUSE wrote:
<quoted text>Please please I'm begging you DANinBranson STFU!!!!

Listen to me ASSclown you are an insult to human beings EVERYWHERE...

DAN you make me wish Obamcare Death Panels were true...Becuase it would be an honor to sit on yours!

I OWN YOU
Wow, you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults. I'm not Dan nor do I reside in Branson. You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all liberals and democrats don't think and speak like you do....very sad.
It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Democratic Party when you post the things you do. It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
The Tears of Glenn Beck

Chesterfield, MO

#82055 May 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a trip to the moon and back in 3 days, too!
CHEERS!
??????

I guess you missed the turn off to Kolob...huh?

“It is often that a ”

Since: Mar 13

person's mouth broke his nose.

#82057 May 9, 2013
bwwhahahahaha

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#82058 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! I see that YOU are so "retarded" that you cannot keep yourself from coming BACK! Either those "real discussions" are not all that interesting, OR YOU SIMPLY CANNOT KEEP UP WITH THEM!_8-)
This tard has been following me around on Topix. I think he is one of those sex perverts that likes to get his jollies by stalking people and making lewd propositions to them. He has followed me to different threads on about 5 or 6 forums I post on.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#82059 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Is this your verbose admission that you HAVE NO IDEA what Boehner said?
Heck Dawg, Norton often has no idea what he himself said.
Norton is a Total Dick

Chesterfield, MO

#82060 May 9, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Heck Dawg, Norton often has no idea what he himself said.
n

Norton is a talking Boehner

CHEERS :)
phone number

Bellevue, WA

#82061 May 9, 2013
Called office today and they told me they had gotten calls on this matter. Sounds like someone got thier attention...
Homeland Security

Chesterfield, MO

#82062 May 9, 2013
phone number wrote:
Called office today and they told me they had gotten calls on this matter. Sounds like someone got thier attention...
Called the FBI and they said that all the disturbed and dangerous posters are being monitored.

They again told me thanks... for reporting them.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82063 May 9, 2013
JUST WHEN YOU THINK LIBERALS COULDN'T GET ANY STUPIDER, THEY DO!

Pelosi: Gosnell Case “Really Disgusting,” When We Talk About Abortion “That’s Not What We’re Talking About”…
~ Liberals, most of them, believe in abortion and gay rights. Reckon they will eventually cause their own extintion?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/09/pelosi-gos...

Department Of Education Repaces “Father” And “Mother” On Student Aid Forms With “Parent 1” And “Parent 2”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/09/department...

Obama and the gun-grabbers are far from finished
http://www.nationalgunrights.org/top-news/453...

Dem Congressman At Benghazi Hearing:“Death Is A Part Of Life”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/dem-congress...

Obama Czar Confronted On Population Control
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-czar-c...

Dem Congressman Blames Budget Cuts For Benghazi
http://www.westernjournalism.com/dem-congress...

One Hundred Articles Of Impeachment Against Obama
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/04/0/...
STL Mental Health Hosp

United States

#82064 May 9, 2013
We have been alerted to the "STL poster" and are keeping track and tracing the whereabouts of this disturbed subject.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82065 May 9, 2013
Just A Thought....

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!

“It is often that a ”

#82066 May 9, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Heck Dawg, Norton often has no idea what he himself said.
This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO

“It is often that a ”

#82067 May 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This tard has been following me around on Topix. I think he is one of those sex perverts that likes to get his jollies by stalking people and making lewd propositions to them. He has followed me to different threads on about 5 or 6 forums I post on.
DannyBoy put this in your pipe and smoke it: "My hypocrisy only goes so far" a great saying from one of my favorite movies.
We OWN replaytime

Chesterfield, MO

#82068 May 10, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO
get a life ...you F*cked up loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr I hate taggers 20,108
got move to st loise 22 hr sawone 1
Adult 24 Hour Bookstore Wed jakel359 2
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) Sep 1 Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers Sep 1 black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Aug 31 ms_Sweeter 73
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Aug 31 Stonecold 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages