Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82065 May 9, 2013
Just A Thought....

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!

“It is what it is”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#82066 May 9, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Heck Dawg, Norton often has no idea what he himself said.
This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO

“It is what it is”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#82067 May 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This tard has been following me around on Topix. I think he is one of those sex perverts that likes to get his jollies by stalking people and making lewd propositions to them. He has followed me to different threads on about 5 or 6 forums I post on.
DannyBoy put this in your pipe and smoke it: "My hypocrisy only goes so far" a great saying from one of my favorite movies.
We OWN replaytime

Saint Louis, MO

#82068 May 10, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO
get a life ...you F*cked up loser!
Happy Thoughts

Saint Louis, MO

#82069 May 10, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Just A Thought....
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!
Just a thought...wouldn't you be happier if they would finish your botched lobatomy?
the Tears of Glenn Beck

Saint Louis, MO

#82070 May 10, 2013
STL Mental Health Hosp wrote:
We have been alerted to the "STL poster" and are keeping track and tracing the whereabouts of this disturbed subject.
we always knew you were using a computer in a metal institution ...it's clear the staff there doesn't know.
The Icon

United States

#82071 May 10, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>This DanFromSmithville guy has been following me to every forum I go to. I think he is infatuated with me like he is Yellow Dawg. Sorry Dannyboy I don't want your nose up my a$$ or want you any where near my a$$. Do yourself a favor and quit following me for your weird fantasy are completely sick. Stop messaging me and stop following me you sick tard pervert. Get a life or just keep your nose stuck up Dawgs butt. NO means NO!!! you sick idiot. LMAO
Sounds like he is love with you now. DanFromSmithville is clearly a very sick in the head person.

I see Dawg and his retarded son from St Louis spent another father son bonding day on here yesterday making fools out of themselves....again.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82074 May 10, 2013
Missouri Lawmakers Pass Bill To Nullify Federal Gun Control Laws…
~ Thank you Jesus for Common Sense Patriots!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/missouri-l...
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

#82075 May 10, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Missouri Lawmakers Pass Bill To Nullify Federal Gun Control Laws…
~ Thank you Jesus for Common Sense Patriots!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/missouri-l...
Hey Nullify ...Like you can NULLIFY Federal Laws

How's that liitle civil war "nullifing" experiment work'n out for ya?

You have to be the most STUPID of all the STUPID Conservatrolls that post here on Topix...and that is saying quite alot!

FAKE vet you have been "Nullified"
Concerned Republican

Saint Louis, MO

#82076 May 10, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he is love with you now. DanFromSmithville is clearly a very sick in the head person.
I see Dawg and his retarded son from St Louis spent another father son bonding day on here yesterday making fools out of themselves....again.
Wow, you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults.

You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all Conservatives and Republicans don't think and speak like you do....very sad.

It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Republican Party when you post the things you do.

It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
Reagan had Gun Control

Saint Louis, MO

#82077 May 10, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Missouri Lawmakers Pass Bill To Nullify Federal Gun Control Laws…
~ Thank you Jesus for Common Sense Patriots!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/10/missouri-l...
Hey Stupid

JUST WHEN YOU THINK REPUBLICANS COULDN'T GET ANY STUPIDER, THEY DO!
The Icon

United States

#82078 May 10, 2013
Concerned Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you just continue to spew your stupidity and weird comments/insults.

You see, it will be hard for your tiny, vulgar, insulting brain to understand this but more than 3 people view this thread. I hope all Conservatives and Republicans don't think and speak like you do....very sad.

It's simple, just think before you post, you trash the Republican Party when you post the things you do.

It's insulting to our party, you do not help any cause we fight for.
So now you are copying others post from this thread and reposting them.

You really are one stupid stupid person.
No wonder even the Democrat posters on here are embarrassed by you.
Furious

Brookfield, CT

#82079 May 10, 2013
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
Jesus is a LIBERAL

Saint Louis, MO

#82080 May 10, 2013
Furious wrote:
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
???????
"I will not reply to your nonsense"

I believe you just did b*tch!

hahahahahahahahahaha

I OWN ALL OF YOU
God Bless
CHEERS :)
Jesus is a LIBERAL

Saint Louis, MO

#82081 May 10, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are copying others post from this thread and reposting them.
You really are one stupid stupid person.
No wonder even the Democrat posters on here are embarrassed by you.
You are one Stupid Puppet!
I just pull your strings and you Dance, Dance, Dance for me.

Why you ask?

BECAUSE I OWN YOU!!!!!
God Bless
CHEERS :)
The Icon

United States

#82082 May 10, 2013
Furious wrote:
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
He's a mental case. If he's not copying posts from other forums over to here he's copying posts here, copying screen names, or posting normal batch of rinse and repeat stupidity like he last two posts.

99% of his posts go ignored even by those whose political side of the isle he is on. They are embarrassed by him.

He won't leave. He lives his whole life on here. No life loser.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#82083 May 10, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he is love with you now. DanFromSmithville is clearly a very sick in the head person.
I see Dawg and his retarded son from St Louis spent another father son bonding day on here yesterday making fools out of themselves....again.
Get a real high shine on them boots boy.

BOOT LICKER!!!

ROFLMMFAO!!!
no one

Dexter, MO

#82084 May 10, 2013
roy
I CON

Saint Louis, MO

#82085 May 10, 2013
Furious wrote:
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
ICON is a mental case. If he's not copying posts from other forums over to here he's copying posts here, copying screen names, or posting normal batch of rinse and repeat stupidity like he last two posts.

99% of his posts go ignored even by those whose political side of the isle he is on. They are embarrassed by him.

He won't leave. He lives his whole life on here. No life loser
The Icon

United States

#82086 May 10, 2013
Furious wrote:
Will the STL poster PLEASE pick another thread? Preferably a non political thread? Good God, you have got to be the most annoying poster I have ever came across!!!!!!!!!
Just so you are aware, I will not reply to your nonsense! So "gamepoint", mock God, religion, patriots or whatever American thing you can derive from my post if you feel so inclined.
He also has a retarded half brother named Dan who is from Smithville. Well he's not really, he is just in love with someone from there. And his name isn't Dan, his obsession is named that.

If you reply to him he will think you are stalking him so watch out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 1 hr Johnjohn 108
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr bayonne nj 21,037
Black People are Racist 20 hr Trump is God 1
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Mon weh 2,005
I dont like black people Sun Taco of Totality 13
topix will be shutting down May 19 Fred 1
News Another Ferguson activist dies under cloud of s... May 19 CSM1 4

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages