Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Behghaaaaaaaaazi wrote:
Behghaaaaaaaaazi is a hot topic with our rightie friends for two reasons:
1. It helps to justify Romney's loss (it wasn't our politics, it was Obama's lies).
2. There is no good Republican 2016 candidate on the horizon so Hillary must be undercut.
Absolutely agree. The "Republican Brand" has been taken down from off the shelves, because they have NO candidates which can win in 2016.

Hillary, should she choose to run, will walk off with the election easily.(And it will be nice to have TWO Clintons back in the White House!_8-)

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Behghaaaaaaaaazi wrote:
Benghazi Will Totally Be 'The Next Watergate' Unless It Isn't
Rep. Darrell Issa chairs a hearing on Capitol Hill on Oct. 10, 2012, in Washington.
Still, this is Washington, and everything is always the next Watergate. To wit:
Operation Fast And Furious Is The Next Watergate. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.): "This is like Iran Contra, like Watergate, and other embarrassments over the years ... The major embarrassment is the delay in being honest and open about it. It’s not about something really dumb got done. Dumb things happen in government. But when the GSA did dumb things, once it became public we saw a pretty quick change, certainly Secret Service we saw an even quicker change."
Issa made that statement while predicting that 31 Democrats would vote to condemn U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. He was off by 14. Most Democrats staged a walk-out, in protest.
Solyndra Is The Next Watergate. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), on Fox News back in November 2011: "This is more than just a simple Washington scandal; this is a historic scandal, because the president had his own political fund-raiser placed in the Department of Energy for the specific purpose of pointing to which loans would benefit his political donors.... It just stinks on every level. This makes Watergate look like child’s play, Megyn. This is where the White House has to answer questions. There's emails from the White House. They have to be involved."
Fun fact: The stuff that doesn't quite rise to the level of being the "next Watergate" usually gets tagged as "the next Solyndra" as a consolation prize.
The Department of Homeland Security's FOIA Process Is The Next Watergate. Per NBC News:
On Capitol Hill this morning, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, grilled Department of Homeland Security FOIA professionals, claiming that political appointees obstructed the widely used tool for gaining access to government documents. The hearing centered on a delayed request filed by the Associated Press, which was investigating how DHS handles FOIA requests. Issa and Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) repeatedly accused DHS of forwarding FOIA requests -- by certain media organizations and then minority members of Congress -- to political appointees within the department to review and redact the desired documents. "This reeks of a Nixonian enemies list," Issa quipped.
Fun fact: A proposal to "require companies seeking government contracts to disclose contributions -- including those that otherwise would have been secret -- to groups that air political ads attacking or supporting candidates," was also deemed by Issa to be a "a Nixonian-type enemies list."
Whatever Job The Obama White House Offered Joe Sestak To Not Run Against Arlen Specter Was Also Totally Watergate, Probably. Issa, again:“The bottom line is if the White House continues to stonewall Congress and the American people, I will petition the attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor to launch an investigation into the allegation. In the meantime, I fear we're in for more obtuse and evasive statements from administration officials. In that case, the White House will be falling back on a concerted scheme and cover-up strategy not seen in Washington since the days of Watergate.”
All it is ... just more paranoid conspiracy GOP BS
Totally agree. Watergate was an illegal conspiracy.

Benghazi wasn't.

"Benghazi" apparently is the only "Propaganda De Jour" the panicked Republicans have. And they HAVE to discredit Hillary, or the only person they can run will be Sarah Palin again.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
Hey, guys! Here comes "Poor Johnny One-Note" out from under his rock.(Sometimes I feel sorry for his solitary neuron. It must be lonely inside that empty cavern.)
Norton the Nut From Kolob

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no..........it's only beginning! Thank goodness for the 'whistle blowers'! Three men not afraid to stand up for what is right. God bless them!
CHEERS!
Norton since your will never be Raptured

Would you please pack you bags and catch a ride with Glenn Beck and your GREAT WHITE HOPE Mittwitt and go back to your Mormon Homeworld Kolob...

Please!
CHEERS :)
The GOP is DESTROYED

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama getting worried wrote:
Impeachment proceedings against Obama begin not IF but WHEN Republicans gain seats in the House and take control of the Senate in 2014.
Hmmm sounds so much like what you said about Solyndra...hahahaha

The Real Truth:
Nobody Cares ...Because You Republicans Are Completely DEFEATED!

Best you did it all to yourelves!

hahahahahah
Nortons FANTASY World

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
MY RACE? What race are you..........oh, please don't answer that!
I haven't told any lies......it's just because of your ignorance, you refuse to see the truth.
Obama and Hillary are in trouble and you know it. How could you not know it?
I have my opinion about things and you have yours. I don't think like you do (thank the good Lord) and you have a right to your opinion. You just happen to be wrong (in my opinion) and I think in the not too distant future that will be proven.
CHEERS!
Get your head out of your A@@...It's the Republicans that are in trouble...

Norton you better book a room with Rush in Costa Rica!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I normally don't watch these hearings but I am today. What I am watching is any future political plans for Hillary going up in smoke. She's done. This is proving she failed and was incompetent in handling it.
These Liberals know she is screwed and that's why they are acting like smart asses trying to brush it off. We all know if this had happened under Bush we would be hearing about it for the next 10 years.
Hillary failed in her job and people died. Now it's time for her political career to suffer the same fate.
"People died"? Are you speaking of the US soldiers who died in Iraq under the clueless "Disaster President" Bush?

One funny thing. In November 2016, we will get another video showing Karl Rove holding up his hands in HORROR when he realizes that Hillary has WON!(Like when he discovered that Romney LOST!) Rove delivered all his rich donors NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING!

The "Republican Brand" has been taken down off the shelves because everyone KNOWS that they can only deliver PROPAGANDA!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Norton the Nut From Kolob wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton since your will never be Raptured
Would you please pack you bags and catch a ride with Glenn Beck and your GREAT WHITE HOPE Mittwitt and go back to your Mormon Homeworld Kolob...
Please!
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not a Mormon........remember?

I think I'll just stay a while to try to straighten your
messed-up-mind out!

I really don't blame you Libs for being nervous. They are on a train wreck!

Did you hear Boehner this morning? Well, you probably didn't listen to Fox News......you know, where you get the REAL news!

CHEERIOS!:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so excited that the truth is coming forth! People died and people in high places lied to coverup their failures , so now it is time to fess up. Shame on them for thinking of nothing but their own political future!
CHEERS!:)
"Norton," not only do you not have "common sense." You don't have ANY sense. Good think Fox News and Rush Limbaugh tell you what you think.

You have NO comprehension about the REAL world.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, guys! Here comes "Poor Johnny One-Note" out from under his rock.(Sometimes I feel sorry for his solitary neuron. It must be lonely inside that empty cavern.)
Dont worry about me , Im good , Anyhow its better than being an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk like you !

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Totally agree. Watergate was an illegal conspiracy.
Benghazi wasn't.
"Benghazi" apparently is the only "Propaganda De Jour" the panicked Republicans have. And they HAVE to discredit Hillary, or the only person they can run will be Sarah Palin again.
Dance little scared liberal DANCE ! ROFLMAO

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"People died"? Are you speaking of the US soldiers who died in Iraq under the clueless "Disaster President" Bush?
One funny thing. In November 2016, we will get another video showing Karl Rove holding up his hands in HORROR when he realizes that Hillary has WON!(Like when he discovered that Romney LOST!) Rove delivered all his rich donors NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING!
The "Republican Brand" has been taken down off the shelves because everyone KNOWS that they can only deliver PROPAGANDA!
That HAS to be ONE OF YOUR TOP 10 weakest REPLYS EVER !

Dance little scared liberal DANCE !
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your nervousness is showing! Your Liberal Party is in trouble. Now really.........who has been telling lies??????
You are just rambling! Leave Bush out of this.........Obama is the President now, not Bush. This is his second term......remember? You might as well forget about Hillary running for president now. Oh happy day, the conservatives are on the way back. "PROPAGANDA" is all you know how to produce!

CHEERS!:))))))))

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bush LIED and People DIED wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that is done is the GOP EVER taking back the WHITE HOUSE... this post is as pitiful as when you predicted a Romney Landslide
hahahahahahahaha
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

The "icon" is "a-con"!_8-)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Norton," not only do you not have "common sense." You don't have ANY sense. Good think Fox News and Rush Limbaugh tell you what you think.
You have NO comprehension about the REAL world.
Oh yes I do! I have you pegged! One thing for sure.......you have a misconception about the real world. Don't get out much do you?

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE SOOOOOO STUPID! ARE ALL LIBERALS AS STUPID AS YOU ARE!
I see "GunHugger" got his daily email with the propaganda.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Great links, thanks for posting....
"icon" is "a-con"

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I see "GunHugger" got his daily email with the propaganda.
YAWN

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"icon" is "a-con"
WEAK DAWG weak hehe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
My point proven.
"icon" is an "a-con"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 21 at 3:44AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis