The Icon

United States

#81975 May 8, 2013
My point proven.
The Icon

United States

#81976 May 8, 2013
Icon quer Cyber Pussees wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see how you completely ignore me...I SO OWN YOU!!!!
You and your kind will lose and you have no one to blame but yourselves
You're Doomed
CHEERS :)
I'm not ignoring you. I'm ignoring the people's whose posts you are copying and pasting because I don't give a crap what they have to say. They are insignificant as are you.

I ignore your other posts because you don't saying worth replying to. You're a worthless idiot.
Icon quer Cyber ASSclowns

Chesterfield, MO

#81977 May 8, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ignoring you. I'm ignoring the people's whose posts you are copying and pasting because I don't give a crap what they have to say. They are insignificant as are you.
I ignore your other posts because you don't saying worth replying to. You're a worthless idiot.
My point proven.

I OWN YOU ...B*tch!!!!
The Icon

United States

#81978 May 8, 2013
Icon quer Cyber ASSclowns wrote:
<quoted text>My point proven.

I OWN YOU ...B*tch!!!!
You're an idiot.

Have a good night!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#81979 May 8, 2013
Icon quer Cyber ASSclowns wrote:
<quoted text>
My point proven.
I OWN YOU ...B*tch!!!!
You don't own anybody! You're just egotistical! Let alone your ignorance of the facts!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#81980 May 8, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It is all a shame on them from beginning to end. They failed and they failed bad. Now their coverup is failing and coming unraveled.
I've noticed they are trying their hardest to pin it on Susan Rice and not Hillary. Which only further shows they know how bad this is on Hillary.
Yeah, Susan Rice was their scapegoat! Now the table is turning.
They should know better than to lie. Live and learn!
I'm anxious to know who the real goat(s) is.......and not the scapegoat.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#81981 May 8, 2013
Bush LIED and People DIED wrote:
<quoted text>
yes lots of people died...thats why people call Cheney and Bush WAR CRIMINALS...
Have you noticed they don't travel abroad...that's because they will be arrested and taken to the Hague!
To bad all you RepubliTURDS think about is politics and trying to hold onto power...your what is destroying our country!
CHEERS!:)
You know what you are saying is not true. You just can't bring yourself to admit that the Liberals are in deep doo-doo! Honestly, I don't think all Democrats are bad and I don't think all Republicans are good. I just wish more Democrats would take a stand for what is best for our country instead of playing politics. I just wonder what Obama and Hillary are thinking about now. Hmmm!

CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#81982 May 8, 2013
WANT TO SEE HOW SICK OUR COUNTRY IS?

Who Is Lt. Col. Gibson and Does He Hold the Key to Who Gave Stand Down Order in Benghazi?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/08/wh...

HERE ARE THE 5 KEY THINGS TO TAKE AWAY FROM WEDNESDAY’S BENGHAZI HEARING
1. THERE WAS A STAND DOWN ORDER
2. WHISTLEBLOWER ‘EFFECTIVELY DEMOTED’ AFTER QUESTIONING BENGHAZI TALKING POINTS
3. BENGHAZI WITNESS TOLD NOT TO SPEAK WITH CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATOR ALONE
4. WHO IS LT. COL. GIBSON?
5. STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL FINGERED TERROR GROUP DAY AFTER ATTACK
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/08/he...

BENGHAZI WHISTLEBLOWER: I WAS ‘DEMOTED’ AFTER QUESTIONING SUSAN RICE’S TALKING POINTS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/08/be...

I WAS TOLD NOT TO TALK TO CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS ALONE, SECOND BENGHAZI WHISTLEBLOWER TESTIFIES
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/08/be...

Senate Democrats Block Resolution Condemning Gosnell Abortion Murders…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/08/senate-dem...

Report: Obama Admin Spent $11 Million Per Green Energy Job…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/08/report-oba...

Washington D.C. Dem Mayor Wants To Give Illegal Immigrants Driver’s Licenses…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/08/washington...

Media Stories On Gay NBA Player Outnumber Gosnell Trial 20-To-1…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/08/media-stor...

Florida Abortion Clinic Stuffs Baby Born Alive In A Biohazard Bag, Left To Die On Roof…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/08/florida-ab...

Biden: Giving Illegal Immigrants Amnesty Is About “Granting Them The Dignity And Respect They Deserve”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/08/biden-givi...

AFL-CIO Boss Rips Walmart For Hiring Veterans Instead Of Union Workers…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/08/afl-cio-bo...

Biden Calls Voter ID Supporters “Immoral”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/08/biden-call...
The Icon

United States

#81983 May 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Susan Rice was their scapegoat! Now the table is turning.
They should know better than to lie. Live and learn!
I'm anxious to know who the real goat(s) is.......and not the scapegoat.

CHEERS!
They are going to get Rice in front of Congress and ask her who told her to blame the video and say it was a protest. Which has been proven a total lie. One that Obama told as well days after to the UN. Either he knew then and he flat out lied or he is just completely incompetent and should impeached.

It's funny watching the Democrats panic and try to change the subject.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

#81984 May 9, 2013
LMAO. I can't believe, but yet I can,, that you few retards are still here going on still. But since seriously left this thread has died. You all need to move on and come join the real discussions where you all will be shown what fools you are,,, or you can just stay here and bicker with each other (the 3 that come here) and have no life. I have to give credit to DannyBoy he did venture out but when I commented back to him on another thread he came running back here like the little biotch he is and whined and complained too you all that I was there too LMFAO. Grow the Helll up DannyBoy. I moved on for your few are lame as hell and had nothing intelligent to say anymore so I moved on. Now I am back with an invite to come join the real rooms if you pusssseeee dare. I will see you in many other forums if you and the 3 retards have the balls to show up. LMMFAO
I OWN YOU CYBER PUSSEEE

Chesterfield, MO

#81985 May 9, 2013
replaytime wrote:
LMAO. I can't believe, but yet I can,, that you few retards are still here going on still. But since seriously left this thread has died. You all need to move on and come join the real discussions where you all will be shown what fools you are,,, or you can just stay here and bicker with each other (the 3 that come here) and have no life. I have to give credit to DannyBoy he did venture out but when I commented back to him on another thread he came running back here like the little biotch he is and whined and complained too you all that I was there too LMFAO. Grow the Helll up DannyBoy. I moved on for your few are lame as hell and had nothing intelligent to say anymore so I moved on. Now I am back with an invite to come join the real rooms if you pusssseeee dare. I will see you in many other forums if you and the 3 retards have the balls to show up. LMMFAO
You Stalking Topix Posters = NO LIFE
Nortons Reglion of LIES

Chesterfield, MO

#81986 May 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what you are saying is not true. You just can't bring yourself to admit that the Liberals are in deep doo-doo! Honestly, I don't think all Democrats are bad and I don't think all Republicans are good. I just wish more Democrats would take a stand for what is best for our country instead of playing politics. I just wonder what Obama and Hillary are thinking about now. Hmmm!
CHEERS!
Funny...since you Norton, are a congenital LIAR...

Your religion, politics and your life... Are All LIES.

You are an insult to your race...the Human Race!!!!
Bengahzi Leads To Here

Chesterfield, MO

#81987 May 9, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
They are going to get Rice in front of Congress and ask her who told her to blame the video and say it was a protest. Which has been proven a total lie. One that Obama told as well days after to the UN. Either he knew then and he flat out lied or he is just completely incompetent and should impeached.
It's funny watching the Democrats panic and try to change the subject.
it

It's funny whatching Republicans panic and wail, and now try any pathetic attempt at all to hang on...becasue the GOP is now going through it's last DEATH THROWS.!!!

I love watching you destroy yourselves!
You have NO relevane at all

You are DEFEATED!
The GOP is DEAD

Chesterfield, MO

#81988 May 9, 2013
The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Have a good night!
You're compeletely DEFEATED!

CHEERS ;)
Obama getting worried

Kennett, MO

#81989 May 9, 2013
Impeachment proceedings against Obama begin not IF but WHEN Republicans gain seats in the House and take control of the Senate in 2014.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#81990 May 9, 2013
Nortons Reglion of LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny...since you Norton, are a congenital LIAR...
Your religion, politics and your life... Are All LIES.
You are an insult to your race...the Human Race!!!!
MY RACE? What race are you..........oh, please don't answer that!

I haven't told any lies......it's just because of your ignorance, you refuse to see the truth.

Obama and Hillary are in trouble and you know it. How could you not know it?

I have my opinion about things and you have yours. I don't think like you do (thank the good Lord) and you have a right to your opinion. You just happen to be wrong (in my opinion) and I think in the not too distant future that will be proven.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#81991 May 9, 2013
Baggerstan wrote:
Now that it looks like BENGHAZIgate fizzled (again), I wonder what the next shiny object the republiCONs are going to use to distract their dumb as hammers base....
Oh no..........it's only beginning! Thank goodness for the 'whistle blowers'! Three men not afraid to stand up for what is right. God bless them!

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81992 May 9, 2013
Behghaaaaaaaaazi wrote:
Behghaaaaaaaaazi is a hot topic with our rightie friends for two reasons:
1. It helps to justify Romney's loss (it wasn't our politics, it was Obama's lies).
2. There is no good Republican 2016 candidate on the horizon so Hillary must be undercut.
Absolutely agree. The "Republican Brand" has been taken down from off the shelves, because they have NO candidates which can win in 2016.

Hillary, should she choose to run, will walk off with the election easily.(And it will be nice to have TWO Clintons back in the White House!_8-)

#81993 May 9, 2013
Behghaaaaaaaaazi wrote:
Benghazi Will Totally Be 'The Next Watergate' Unless It Isn't
Rep. Darrell Issa chairs a hearing on Capitol Hill on Oct. 10, 2012, in Washington.
Still, this is Washington, and everything is always the next Watergate. To wit:
Operation Fast And Furious Is The Next Watergate. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.): "This is like Iran Contra, like Watergate, and other embarrassments over the years ... The major embarrassment is the delay in being honest and open about it. It’s not about something really dumb got done. Dumb things happen in government. But when the GSA did dumb things, once it became public we saw a pretty quick change, certainly Secret Service we saw an even quicker change."
Issa made that statement while predicting that 31 Democrats would vote to condemn U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. He was off by 14. Most Democrats staged a walk-out, in protest.
Solyndra Is The Next Watergate. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), on Fox News back in November 2011: "This is more than just a simple Washington scandal; this is a historic scandal, because the president had his own political fund-raiser placed in the Department of Energy for the specific purpose of pointing to which loans would benefit his political donors.... It just stinks on every level. This makes Watergate look like child’s play, Megyn. This is where the White House has to answer questions. There's emails from the White House. They have to be involved."
Fun fact: The stuff that doesn't quite rise to the level of being the "next Watergate" usually gets tagged as "the next Solyndra" as a consolation prize.
The Department of Homeland Security's FOIA Process Is The Next Watergate. Per NBC News:
On Capitol Hill this morning, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, grilled Department of Homeland Security FOIA professionals, claiming that political appointees obstructed the widely used tool for gaining access to government documents. The hearing centered on a delayed request filed by the Associated Press, which was investigating how DHS handles FOIA requests. Issa and Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) repeatedly accused DHS of forwarding FOIA requests -- by certain media organizations and then minority members of Congress -- to political appointees within the department to review and redact the desired documents. "This reeks of a Nixonian enemies list," Issa quipped.
Fun fact: A proposal to "require companies seeking government contracts to disclose contributions -- including those that otherwise would have been secret -- to groups that air political ads attacking or supporting candidates," was also deemed by Issa to be a "a Nixonian-type enemies list."
Whatever Job The Obama White House Offered Joe Sestak To Not Run Against Arlen Specter Was Also Totally Watergate, Probably. Issa, again:“The bottom line is if the White House continues to stonewall Congress and the American people, I will petition the attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor to launch an investigation into the allegation. In the meantime, I fear we're in for more obtuse and evasive statements from administration officials. In that case, the White House will be falling back on a concerted scheme and cover-up strategy not seen in Washington since the days of Watergate.”
All it is ... just more paranoid conspiracy GOP BS
Totally agree. Watergate was an illegal conspiracy.

Benghazi wasn't.

"Benghazi" apparently is the only "Propaganda De Jour" the panicked Republicans have. And they HAVE to discredit Hillary, or the only person they can run will be Sarah Palin again.

#81994 May 9, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
Hey, guys! Here comes "Poor Johnny One-Note" out from under his rock.(Sometimes I feel sorry for his solitary neuron. It must be lonely inside that empty cavern.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Al Sharpton now? 4 hr SLY WEST 12
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 hr g 2,832
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Chuck 19,222
Poll: 62% of White St. Louisans Think Michael B... 15 hr OJ Simmson 3
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 16 hr Mugsy 521
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 23 hr Obama Bitches 10,212
house and ten acres for sale 22 miles from clea... Fri widow 1
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info