Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,826)

Showing posts 76,501 - 76,520 of95,007
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on that comment. I made a post of something to try to get a conversation going but I see you all like the little immature rude game you all play better. Have fun with that.
If you had read your link, you would have seen that the guy was NOT detained for failing to flush the toilet. Duh!

You were being intentionally inflammatory, and you know it. You were NOT seeking to "get a conversation going." We know how you trolls operate.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

While the rest of us are out earning a living I see the St Louis retard and his two daddies, SissyFromSmithville and the Dumb Dawg, have been having an all day stupidpalooza.

No life losers!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
While the rest of us are out earning a living I see the St Louis retard and his two daddies, SissyFromSmithville and the Dumb Dawg, have been having an all day stupidpalooza.
No life losers!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!
"The rest of us?" I accept that as an admission that you post under different names and you belief these alternate identities are real people. I don't accept that you are out earning money, at least in any legitimate manner. Does this mean you charge for BOOT LICKING? I thought you did that out of the pure pleasure you received from degrading yourself.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on that comment. I made a post of something to try to get a conversation going but I see you all like the little immature rude game you all play better. Have fun with that.
Sorry you didn't like my effort. It was sincere.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>"The rest of us?" I accept that as an admission that you post under different names and you belief these alternate identities are real people. I don't accept that you are out earning money, at least in any legitimate manner. Does this mean you charge for BOOT LICKING? I thought you did that out of the pure pleasure you received from degrading yourself.
You bore me SISSY BOY.

You just sit there and wait for me to post like I've trained you to do. Good SISSY BOY!!

Also, do you prefer Sissy Boy or Reach Around Dan? They are both so fitting its hard to decide.
Anonymous

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Paul Ryan COMES OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
I love molesting 7-year old boys because it pisses of republicans.
Dolt!!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Paul Ryan COMES OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies = Republicans
You didn't answer my question!

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that you never told a lie, "Norton"?
Of course not! Everyone has! It's one of those nasty sins!
(caused by Adam and Eve)

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

<quoted text>
1. In your comment #81758, you said, "Prominent Host, HA! I don't know if he [Chris Matthews] is 'dumb' or 'dumber'!" ... and ... now ... you say "If you like to watch his crap." If that is not "complaining," exactly what IS it?
2. I said nothing about your visiting Kolob. And, since I am not a Mormon, I doubt that I "end up there."
I wasn't complaining......I just said his show was crap! If that's all there was to watch I wouldn't have a TV.
I know you are not a Mormon. You are an atheist that will end up in Hell because you don't believe in Jesus. Right? I know you think you will just go back to dust........but, you have a soul that is eternal whether you like it or not.

I am telling you the truth!

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Before your last two attacks, I had intended to send you a link to a nice video which I think that you would like. After those attacks, I began to have second thoughts.
But ... having re-considered the situation, and because I am a good guy and am willing to overlook your attacks, I will send you the link anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
I think that is the Christian thing for me to do.
Nice Dawg! I'm impressed! Maybe you have a heart after all. Prayer is an amazing thing! Never know who may be praying for you.

CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

JAY CARNEY’S RESPONSE WHEN ASKED ABOUT BENGHAZI WHISTLEBLOWERS: THOSE ATTACKS WERE ‘A LONG TIME AGO’
~ Just another part of their stonewalling strategy. They use it in every illegal thing that they get caught up in.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/01/ja...

OBAMA ADMIN STONEWALLING ON BIG AMMO BUILDUP
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/dhs-stonewalling-o...

Transparency: Obama Administration Stonewalling Congress on Solyndra Investigation
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Stonewalled CBS reporter fights back, embarrasses Obama administration on Twitter
http://tomohalloran.com/2013/01/24/stonewalle...

The Obama administration's modus operandi for defusing scandals
Stonewalling Benghazi Into Irrelevancy
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Media discover Benghazi, notice Obama stonewalling
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

OBAMA ADMIN STONEWALLING PUBLIC ON IMMIGRATION STATUS OF PRESIDENT'S UNCLE
http://cdn.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Krauthammer: Obama Admin's Response To Benghazi Is The "Definition Of Chutzpah"
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Hail to the arrogance – Obama administration stonewalling on Sestak could end with PA grand jury
http://www.liberalwhoppers.com/2010/05/27/hai...

SO WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch...

2. http://www.youtube.com/embed/yii1h8_w3zc

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
No life losers!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!
Don't worry your sweet little brainless head about it, Elmo! If you wish upon a star, you will get over all your hallucinations and troubles.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not! Everyone has! It's one of those nasty sins!
(caused by Adam and Eve)...
Ah, yes! Your lies were caused by Adam and Eve.

And your lies will be forgiven you, so you can go and lie all over again.

No responsibilities! No worries! Life is just a bowl of cherries!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't complaining ...... I just said his show was crap! If that's all there was to watch I wouldn't have a TV.
I know you are not a Mormon. You are an atheist that will end up in Hell because you don't believe in Jesus. Right? I know you think you will just go back to dust ........ but, you have a soul that is eternal whether you like it or not.
I am telling you the truth!...
Of course you are telling the truth. "Norton" knows best.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
JAY CARNEY’S RESPONSE ...{blah! blah! blah!}
Here comes "Gun Hugger" with his daily ration of propaganda.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
You bore me SISSY BOY.
You just sit there and wait for me to post like I've trained you to do. Good SISSY BOY!!
Also, do you prefer Sissy Boy or Reach Around Dan? They are both so fitting its hard to decide.
And yet here you are once again on your knees before me. Eyes looking up at me desperate and expectant. Begging for another chance to allow me to let you degrade yourself. Again, I must say that I cannot help you. It is not in me to lower my own dignity to entertain the depravity of one so pitiful, filthy and perversely helpless as yourself. I have no need of a BOOT LICKER or FLUFFER and no interest in participating in the degradation of another person no matter how much this may be what you want. Seek your vulgar absolution elsewhere SCUM. Perhaps seriously Licking will come back and you may LICK his BOOTS to you hearts content.

Poor, pitiful, disgusting creature. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>And yet here you are once again on your knees before me. Eyes looking up at me desperate and expectant. Begging for another chance to allow me to let you degrade yourself. Again, I must say that I cannot help you. It is not in me to lower my own dignity to entertain the depravity of one so pitiful, filthy and perversely helpless as yourself. I have no need of a BOOT LICKER or FLUFFER and no interest in participating in the degradation of another person no matter how much this may be what you want. Seek your vulgar absolution elsewhere SCUM. Perhaps seriously Licking will come back and you may LICK his BOOTS to you hearts content.

Poor, pitiful, disgusting creature. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I'm not sure which I find more disturbing, that you were up at 2 in the morning having homosexual fantasies about me or that you decide to post them on the Internet.

I'm sorry to disappoint you SISSY BOY, but I will not be joining your Iron Fisting Club.

You really are in sick disgusting SISSY BOY!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure which I find more disturbing, that you were up at 2 in the morning having homosexual fantasies about me or that you decide to post them on the Internet.
I'm sorry to disappoint you SISSY BOY, but I will not be joining your Iron Fisting Club.
You really are in sick disgusting SISSY BOY!
Oh, "Elmo," you are SO "butch." I love it when your eyes bug out like that!
Immature liberals

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberals claim to be tolerant but one thing I've noticed in a debate is that they are exactly the opposite. Conservative answers tend to be more intellegent and thought out. They also tend to be the more tolerant and mature. Liberals, however, particularly when backed into a corner, tend to start acting little kids by resorting to name calling and throwing temper tantrums. Is there any wonder I'm not a liberal?
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

<quoted text>
Of course you are telling the truth. "Norton" knows best.
I know, but thanks for reminding me!:)

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,501 - 76,520 of95,007
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 min toomanymistakes 18,494
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 10 hr Focus on the Sexy 8
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 15 hr layback 6,894
St. Louis Blue Crew Tryouts 22 hr Heather 1
James L. Walker 23 hr Angela Vines 3
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Wed up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo Wed up high 7
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 10 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••