|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not complaining! I just made a true statement of my opinion. I don't care what the NY Times says. If you like to watch his crap ...... fine. I prefer to remain with Fox News where you get the truth. I agree they lean conservative because the liberals are messed up bigtime. Just wait ...... you will find out I am right.
P. S. I didn't visit Kolob ........ but you may end up there if you don't change your ways.
1. In your comment #81758, you said, "Prominent Host, HA! I don't know if he [Chris Matthews] is 'dumb' or 'dumber'!" ... and ... now ... you say "If you like to watch his crap." If that is not "complaining," exactly what IS it?

2. I said nothing about your visiting Kolob. And, since I am not a Mormon, I doubt that I "end up there."

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How many lies did you tell, Dawg?...
Are you implying that you never told a lie, "Norton"?

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Norton Whips Dawgie wrote:
<quoted text>So does dawg.
Norton, I am surprised that you would make two posts like this. It is completely out of character and disturbing. I hope this isn't the start of a trend for you.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I see that after I kicked Whatever's ass, he came on here and made 20 posts crying about his loser life and propositioning anyone that came on the thread. What a disgusting loser. I hope he gets the surgery soon. Maybe once he has his gender reassigned he will be happy at last and not posting his emotional meltdowns on here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Before your last two attacks, I had intended to send you a link to a nice video which I think that you would like. After those attacks, I began to have second thoughts.

But ... having re-considered the situation, and because I am a good guy and am willing to overlook your attacks, I will send you the link anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

I think that is the Christian thing for me to do.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I read a story today about a woman that received a face transplant after her ex-husband doused her face with lye. I have to wonder about what the hell is wrong with people. How can a man like that be running around thinking that is even an option. What is truly scarey is that there are probably a lot of them out there. I imagine Whatever from Elmhurst or seriously Licking wouldn't require much goading to consider such horrible actions to be justifiable.

People without honor or conscience transcend political arguments.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

My last post was for "Norton."

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Detained by airport police and federal agents because he didn't flush the toilet on the plane. What is this country coming to?

http://www.nbcnews.com/travel/man-sues-virgin...
OMG the GOP is IMPLODING

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

GLXGT wrote:
Detained by airport police and federal agents because he didn't flush the toilet on the plane. What is this country coming to?
well honestly ...if he was from anywhere near West Plains, Ava or Licking... he may not know what indoor plumbing is?
Nortons RapturedASS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not complaining! I just made a true statement of my opinion. I don't care what the NY Times says. If you like to watch his crap......fine. I prefer to remain with Fox News where you get the truth. I agree they lean conservative because the liberals are messed up bigtime. Just wait......you will find out I am right.
P. S. I didn't visit Kolob........but you may end up there if you don't change your ways.
Norton, you head is up your a@@...that doesn't count as a Rapture!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Washington (CNN) Although worries about terrorism have edged up following the Boston Marathon bombings, a new national poll indicates only four in ten Americans say they are willing to give up some civil liberties to fight terrorism.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/...

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

GLXGT wrote:
It does seem a bit much of a response considering the mild nature of the interactions and actions described in the article. The guy was apparently not a threat to the safety of the passengers, crew or the plane, he was just a jackass.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

OMG the GOP is IMPLODING wrote:
<quoted text>
well honestly ...if he was from anywhere near West Plains, Ava or Licking... he may not know what indoor plumbing is?
I have to admit that is funny, that is.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

GLXGT wrote:
Considering what I have read about the people that flight crews have to deal with and change in air travel culture that has taken place over the last 10-15 years, it may be that flight crews are not as prone to be lenient and are more reactionary than they used to be. Some common sense on both sides might have been in order, but I don't know all the rules that flight crews have to follow or the options they have to deal with these things. Still even if the guy was as big a jerk as described, he wasn't an apparent threat.

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

OMG the GOP is IMPLODING wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on that comment. I made a post of something to try to get a conversation going but I see you all like the little immature rude game you all play better. Have fun with that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

GLXGT wrote:
This country is coming to the place when a guy refuses to order from the computer drink menu, argues with a flight attendant, and uses profanity, and some propagandist says the detention was because the guy didn't flush the toilet.

Many people will believe anything. What is this country coming to?

I am sure that you think: Oh, if it is on the Internet, it must be true! ROFL! Troll!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Nortons RapturedASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton, you head is up your a@@... that doesn't count as a Rapture!
"Rupture," perhaps?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem a bit much of a response considering the mild nature of the interactions and actions described in the article. The guy was apparently not a threat to the safety of the passengers, crew or the plane, he was just a jackass.
Bevivino was cursing and refusing to follow the suggestions of the drink attendant.

Too bad he did not get a hot cup of coffee! He could sue the airline for having gotten burned.

Poor man suffered emotional and mental distress, plus humiliation, fright, shock and loss of reputation. That's what happens when you act like an azz. Surely the $500,000 in damages would assuage all of his terrible problems. From NBC News:

"Meanwhile, Bevivino complains in the lawsuit that he suffered not only emotional and mental distress, but also that the incident caused him humiliation, fright, shock and loss of reputation. He is seeking $500,000 in damages."

Next thing we know, "seriously" and "Whatever" will be suing Topix for "emotional and mental distress"! ROFL!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on that comment. I made a post of something to try to get a conversation going but I see you all like the little immature rude game you all play better. Have fun with that.
If you had read your link, you would have seen that the guy was NOT detained for failing to flush the toilet. Duh!

You were being intentionally inflammatory, and you know it. You were NOT seeking to "get a conversation going." We know how you trolls operate.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

While the rest of us are out earning a living I see the St Louis retard and his two daddies, SissyFromSmithville and the Dumb Dawg, have been having an all day stupidpalooza.

No life losers!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newspaper Runs Racist Cartoon about Ferguson Lo... 1 hr joey 4
Are The New Black Panthers A Racist Hate Group? 2 hr Shabaz Que Zomba 7
I support the police officer 100% 2 hr Son of Anarchy 1
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 2 hr Shabaz Que Zomba 10
What Race Of People Most Likely To Loot In Ferg... 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 1
haha 2 hr Son of Anarchy 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Son of Anarchy 1,185

Search the St. Louis Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 23 at 3:40AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info