“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#81780 May 1, 2013
I read a story today about a woman that received a face transplant after her ex-husband doused her face with lye. I have to wonder about what the hell is wrong with people. How can a man like that be running around thinking that is even an option. What is truly scarey is that there are probably a lot of them out there. I imagine Whatever from Elmhurst or seriously Licking wouldn't require much goading to consider such horrible actions to be justifiable.

People without honor or conscience transcend political arguments.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81781 May 1, 2013
My last post was for "Norton."

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#81782 May 1, 2013
Detained by airport police and federal agents because he didn't flush the toilet on the plane. What is this country coming to?

http://www.nbcnews.com/travel/man-sues-virgin...
OMG the GOP is IMPLODING

Saint Louis, MO

#81783 May 1, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
Detained by airport police and federal agents because he didn't flush the toilet on the plane. What is this country coming to?
well honestly ...if he was from anywhere near West Plains, Ava or Licking... he may not know what indoor plumbing is?
Nortons RapturedASS

Saint Louis, MO

#81784 May 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not complaining! I just made a true statement of my opinion. I don't care what the NY Times says. If you like to watch his crap......fine. I prefer to remain with Fox News where you get the truth. I agree they lean conservative because the liberals are messed up bigtime. Just wait......you will find out I am right.
P. S. I didn't visit Kolob........but you may end up there if you don't change your ways.
Norton, you head is up your a@@...that doesn't count as a Rapture!

founded in facts.

#81785 May 1, 2013
Washington (CNN) Although worries about terrorism have edged up following the Boston Marathon bombings, a new national poll indicates only four in ten Americans say they are willing to give up some civil liberties to fight terrorism.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/...

founded in facts.

#81786 May 1, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
It does seem a bit much of a response considering the mild nature of the interactions and actions described in the article. The guy was apparently not a threat to the safety of the passengers, crew or the plane, he was just a jackass.

founded in facts.

#81787 May 1, 2013
OMG the GOP is IMPLODING wrote:
<quoted text>
well honestly ...if he was from anywhere near West Plains, Ava or Licking... he may not know what indoor plumbing is?
I have to admit that is funny, that is.

founded in facts.

#81788 May 1, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
Considering what I have read about the people that flight crews have to deal with and change in air travel culture that has taken place over the last 10-15 years, it may be that flight crews are not as prone to be lenient and are more reactionary than they used to be. Some common sense on both sides might have been in order, but I don't know all the rules that flight crews have to follow or the options they have to deal with these things. Still even if the guy was as big a jerk as described, he wasn't an apparent threat.

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#81789 May 1, 2013
OMG the GOP is IMPLODING wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on that comment. I made a post of something to try to get a conversation going but I see you all like the little immature rude game you all play better. Have fun with that.

#81790 May 1, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
This country is coming to the place when a guy refuses to order from the computer drink menu, argues with a flight attendant, and uses profanity, and some propagandist says the detention was because the guy didn't flush the toilet.

Many people will believe anything. What is this country coming to?

I am sure that you think: Oh, if it is on the Internet, it must be true! ROFL! Troll!

#81791 May 1, 2013
Nortons RapturedASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton, you head is up your a@@... that doesn't count as a Rapture!
"Rupture," perhaps?

#81792 May 1, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem a bit much of a response considering the mild nature of the interactions and actions described in the article. The guy was apparently not a threat to the safety of the passengers, crew or the plane, he was just a jackass.
Bevivino was cursing and refusing to follow the suggestions of the drink attendant.

Too bad he did not get a hot cup of coffee! He could sue the airline for having gotten burned.

Poor man suffered emotional and mental distress, plus humiliation, fright, shock and loss of reputation. That's what happens when you act like an azz. Surely the $500,000 in damages would assuage all of his terrible problems. From NBC News:

"Meanwhile, Bevivino complains in the lawsuit that he suffered not only emotional and mental distress, but also that the incident caused him humiliation, fright, shock and loss of reputation. He is seeking $500,000 in damages."

Next thing we know, "seriously" and "Whatever" will be suing Topix for "emotional and mental distress"! ROFL!

#81793 May 1, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on that comment. I made a post of something to try to get a conversation going but I see you all like the little immature rude game you all play better. Have fun with that.
If you had read your link, you would have seen that the guy was NOT detained for failing to flush the toilet. Duh!

You were being intentionally inflammatory, and you know it. You were NOT seeking to "get a conversation going." We know how you trolls operate.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

United States

#81794 May 1, 2013
While the rest of us are out earning a living I see the St Louis retard and his two daddies, SissyFromSmithville and the Dumb Dawg, have been having an all day stupidpalooza.

No life losers!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

founded in facts.

#81795 May 1, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
While the rest of us are out earning a living I see the St Louis retard and his two daddies, SissyFromSmithville and the Dumb Dawg, have been having an all day stupidpalooza.
No life losers!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!
"The rest of us?" I accept that as an admission that you post under different names and you belief these alternate identities are real people. I don't accept that you are out earning money, at least in any legitimate manner. Does this mean you charge for BOOT LICKING? I thought you did that out of the pure pleasure you received from degrading yourself.

founded in facts.

#81796 May 1, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you didn't like my effort. It was sincere.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

United States

#81798 May 1, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>"The rest of us?" I accept that as an admission that you post under different names and you belief these alternate identities are real people. I don't accept that you are out earning money, at least in any legitimate manner. Does this mean you charge for BOOT LICKING? I thought you did that out of the pure pleasure you received from degrading yourself.
You bore me SISSY BOY.

You just sit there and wait for me to post like I've trained you to do. Good SISSY BOY!!

Also, do you prefer Sissy Boy or Reach Around Dan? They are both so fitting its hard to decide.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#81799 May 1, 2013
Paul Ryan COMES OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
I love molesting 7-year old boys because it pisses of republicans.
Dolt!!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#81801 May 1, 2013
Paul Ryan COMES OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies = Republicans
You didn't answer my question!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 33 min truth told 19,572
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 1 hr facts 20
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 21 hr dorian johnson wa... 20
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 22 hr Jplogan 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 23 hr glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Fri Skorzeny 442
4 shot in St Louis Fri Sunshine 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance