Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,822)

Showing posts 76,421 - 76,440 of92,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DFS LOVES YELLOW DAWG

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>It means you and all the fake names in here that have multi personalities use them for courage and self esteem since you all are weak little left out of everything lonely little lifeless turds. LMAO
Or the one who is copying my name. It just shows how bad you have kicked their asses.

But since he wants to clone my name then I might as well use one that will be funny.
DFS LOVES YELLOW DAWG

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye Chris Matthews wrote:
Chris Matthews has been cancelled on MSNBC. Another "popular" liberal pundit falls due to ratings. And another ones gone and another ones gone....another one bites the dust!
HAHAHAHA!!!! He sucked. Now he can go spread his left wing manure on Gores old channel he sold to Al Jazerra.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Disagree wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, nope. Just calling it as I see it. Please, count your posts in the last 24 hours. Don't worry about counting all the other threads you troll....just this one.
It's quite laughable.....but keep it up. We all enjoy watching puppets dance.
DANCE PUPPET DANCE
So now I have you counting post. Get a life!! LMAO I just proving Dawg is a dipshyt. And you chiming in and taking up for him just proves it even more. Swing and a miss but thanks for playing. LMAO
Disagree

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>So now I have you counting post. Get a life!! LMAO I just proving Dawg is a dipshyt. And you chiming in and taking up for him just proves it even more. Swing and a miss but thanks for playing. LMAO
I don't need to count...it's obvious. since you have so much trouble with math I'm sure your psych nurse can help you out.
DFS LOVES YELLOW DAWG

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Disagree wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to count...it's obvious. since you have so much trouble with math I'm sure your psych nurse can help you out.
We don't want you to count either. We already have one sissy crying all the time, we don't need you having an emotional breakdown trying to remember what comes after 3.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I like that. It is catchy. It captures his essence in both philosophically and functionally.
I was dissapointed with his response to my posts of earlier today. He didn't seem to have any enthusiasm. It was almost as if he were phoning his posts in. You can tell he is still realing from the hazing, but the oomph isn't there. I hate to see a BOOT LIKCING MORON lose his enthusiasm. Maybe if he tried premarin, he might get his hormones back in balance.
Yeah, it could be the hormone imbalance OR dealing with all the complicated math has just worn the poor thing to a frazzle....
Disagree

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

DFS LOVES YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>We don't want you to count either. We already have one sissy crying all the time, we don't need you having an emotional breakdown trying to remember what comes after 3.
I think you and your roommate on the psych ward floor 3 should be separated.
DFS LOVES YELLOW DAWG

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>So now I have you counting post. Get a life!! LMAO I just proving Dawg is a dipshyt. And you chiming in and taking up for him just proves it even more. Swing and a miss but thanks for playing. LMAO
Ok, I've been posting for you every time you tell me to, you have to give me my jello cup now or I'm telling nurse Cindy on you!!! I mean it or I will tell her about your shrine on Dan and Dawg!

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Holy Guacamole!!! I thought this was a political thread. Looks like I walked in on a family feud!! I went back a few pages and MAN!!!! This thread is really whacked and messed up with the posts it gets. lol

“My DNA tastes like chicken”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it could be the hormone imbalance OR dealing with all the complicated math has just worn the poor thing to a frazzle....
You can see him struggling with the stress and strain. One post he is spouting his batshit insane emotional meltdowns and the next he is lucid, rational and intelligent. It is almost as if two different people were posting under the same name. This dual personality is keeping me in stitches. I like the obviously intelligent personality. It is human and rational. That must be the one that existed before his mental instability took over.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

GLXGT wrote:
Holy Guacamole!!! I thought this was a political thread. Looks like I walked in on a family feud!! I went back a few pages and MAN!!!! This thread is really whacked and messed up with the posts it gets. lol
It is, but since these two trolls started posting here, it is deal with them or stop posting. This is the United States, I choose to stand up and fight for my rights even if it is with a pair of gutless, cowardly trolls. It would be better if we had more people posting. They are easily confused trolls and would probably get tired under such circumstances, but since there are so few of us left, it makes it more difficult to get these rats out of the barn.
Don't let them stop you from making a post of your thoughts, opinions, discussion or whatever. It is welcome and might help.

none of my business.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is, but since these two trolls started posting here, it is deal with them or stop posting. This is the United States, I choose to stand up and fight for my rights even if it is with a pair of gutless, cowardly trolls. It would be better if we had more people posting. They are easily confused trolls and would probably get tired under such circumstances, but since there are so few of us left, it makes it more difficult to get these rats out of the barn.
Don't let them stop you from making a post of your thoughts, opinions, discussion or whatever. It is welcome and might help.
No offense but you are right in the thick of it as much as everyone else is. It looks like 6-8 people in all that come here doing the same crazy thing daily. Does this thread every have any conversations that are not considered insane or is this just the normal or some little game that people play to occupy their time? I mean for real looking back I see nothing political except from The Gun Grabbing Commie but he only posts a lot of links like he is a paranoid person awaiting for the government to come take him away.
DFS LOVES YELLOW DAWG

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>No offense but you are right in the thick of it as much as everyone else is. It looks like 6-8 people in all that come here doing the same crazy thing daily. Does this thread every have any conversations that are not considered insane or is this just the normal or some little game that people play to occupy their time? I mean for real looking back I see nothing political except from The Gun Grabbing Commie but he only posts a lot of links like he is a paranoid person awaiting for the government to come take him away.
Dawgs fluffer Dan likes to play innocent but he admitted the other he has spent 2 years posting under a name he created to "mock" (which is a euphemism for he got his ass kicked and it was the only way his sissy ass could feel like he was getting even) another person. He is probably the biggest troll on here. It's entertaining to mess with him and watch him get so riled up he has an emotional meltdown. It's also entertaining to watch Dawg say something stupid like he did about his post totals then watch him dig himself deeper and deeper into the hole he created for himself.

Also, Dan and Dawg are a gay couple and Dawgs retarded son from St Louis posts here to. Dan refers to himself as Dawgs Fluffer. They are pretty sick in the head.

none of my business.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

DFS LOVES YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawgs fluffer Dan likes to play innocent but he admitted the other he has spent 2 years posting under a name he created to "mock" (which is a euphemism for he got his ass kicked and it was the only way his sissy ass could feel like he was getting even) another person. He is probably the biggest troll on here. It's entertaining to mess with him and watch him get so riled up he has an emotional meltdown. It's also entertaining to watch Dawg say something stupid like he did about his post totals then watch him dig himself deeper and deeper into the hole he created for himself.
Also, Dan and Dawg are a gay couple and Dawgs retarded son from St Louis posts here to. Dan refers to himself as Dawgs Fluffer. They are pretty sick in the head.
Like I should believe what you say over them. After all you are mixing the name of 2 posters in here saying they love each other. That alone says enough. It JDLR and I live by the creed TNO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Must be movie night in the psych hospital. It is awful quiet tonight in here. Once the movie is over they will all be here breaking loose with ignorant blabbering. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I should believe what you say over them. After all you are mixing the name of 2 posters in here saying they love each other. That alone says enough. It JDLR and I live by the creed TNO
New fish?? Or is it old fish with a new name?? There are so many in here with several names it is hard to keep up. LMAO

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense but you are right in the thick of it as much as everyone else is. It looks like 6-8 people in all that come here doing the same crazy thing daily. Does this thread every have any conversations that are not considered insane or is this just the normal or some little game that people play to occupy their time? I mean for real looking back I see nothing political except from The Gun Grabbing Commie but he only posts a lot of links like he is a paranoid person awaiting for the government to come take him away.
No offense taken. As I said, we are few in number and forced to deal with a couple of trolls that are using every trick you can think of the disrupt discussion on this thread. I don't mind mixing it up with them. You have the Gun Grabbing Commie figured out. That is about all he does. Recently, I posted a list of some of what I consider to be the worst members of Congress. It got overshadowed by the two morons, seriously and Whatever (numerous names) from Elmhurst, IL.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WOW!!!! A new guy comes in and everybody runs like scared Chihuahua running from a hawk. That is funny as helllll. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Movie time is over so Dumb Dan shows up. Who will be next to show???? LMAO
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Are Not Sane
http://www.westernjournalism.com/liberals-are...

Obama on Syria: When I said chemical weapons were a “game-changer,” I meant we’d rethink our options or something
http://cowboybyte.com/21196/obama-on-syria-wh...

FDA APPROVES MORNING-AFTER PILL FOR SALE OVER-THE-COUNTER...
Age 15 and up...
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MED...

IT'S STARTING: Obamacare Tax Hike Train Wreck...
http://www.atr.org/obamacares-tax-hike-train-...

Case Worker: Illegal Aliens Got Food Stamps by the “Vanload”
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/cas...

Calif. Bill Allows Students to Pick Bathrooms Based on 'Gender Identity'...
~ The world has gone crazy! Liberals taking over!
http://cnsnews.com/blog/dan-joseph/california...

What is America's True Form of Government?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,421 - 76,440 of92,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 1 hr pete 18,914
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 1 hr Agriculture 6,875
Rapist 1 hr dbiggs69 1
Samuel Francis' remains identified after being ... (Jul '13) 3 hr Joey 87
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Samuel 17,927
Inner Body Asbestos Cleanse Needed 6 hr rox 1
The New Stl_Mo Police Dept Choke Hold / Dacia P... 10 hr Reply2_CIA 5
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters