Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#81707 Apr 30, 2013
Holy Guacamole!!! I thought this was a political thread. Looks like I walked in on a family feud!! I went back a few pages and MAN!!!! This thread is really whacked and messed up with the posts it gets. lol

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#81708 Apr 30, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it could be the hormone imbalance OR dealing with all the complicated math has just worn the poor thing to a frazzle....
You can see him struggling with the stress and strain. One post he is spouting his batshit insane emotional meltdowns and the next he is lucid, rational and intelligent. It is almost as if two different people were posting under the same name. This dual personality is keeping me in stitches. I like the obviously intelligent personality. It is human and rational. That must be the one that existed before his mental instability took over.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#81709 Apr 30, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
Holy Guacamole!!! I thought this was a political thread. Looks like I walked in on a family feud!! I went back a few pages and MAN!!!! This thread is really whacked and messed up with the posts it gets. lol
It is, but since these two trolls started posting here, it is deal with them or stop posting. This is the United States, I choose to stand up and fight for my rights even if it is with a pair of gutless, cowardly trolls. It would be better if we had more people posting. They are easily confused trolls and would probably get tired under such circumstances, but since there are so few of us left, it makes it more difficult to get these rats out of the barn.
Don't let them stop you from making a post of your thoughts, opinions, discussion or whatever. It is welcome and might help.

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#81710 Apr 30, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is, but since these two trolls started posting here, it is deal with them or stop posting. This is the United States, I choose to stand up and fight for my rights even if it is with a pair of gutless, cowardly trolls. It would be better if we had more people posting. They are easily confused trolls and would probably get tired under such circumstances, but since there are so few of us left, it makes it more difficult to get these rats out of the barn.
Don't let them stop you from making a post of your thoughts, opinions, discussion or whatever. It is welcome and might help.
No offense but you are right in the thick of it as much as everyone else is. It looks like 6-8 people in all that come here doing the same crazy thing daily. Does this thread every have any conversations that are not considered insane or is this just the normal or some little game that people play to occupy their time? I mean for real looking back I see nothing political except from The Gun Grabbing Commie but he only posts a lot of links like he is a paranoid person awaiting for the government to come take him away.
DFS LOVES YELLOW DAWG

United States

#81711 Apr 30, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>No offense but you are right in the thick of it as much as everyone else is. It looks like 6-8 people in all that come here doing the same crazy thing daily. Does this thread every have any conversations that are not considered insane or is this just the normal or some little game that people play to occupy their time? I mean for real looking back I see nothing political except from The Gun Grabbing Commie but he only posts a lot of links like he is a paranoid person awaiting for the government to come take him away.
Dawgs fluffer Dan likes to play innocent but he admitted the other he has spent 2 years posting under a name he created to "mock" (which is a euphemism for he got his ass kicked and it was the only way his sissy ass could feel like he was getting even) another person. He is probably the biggest troll on here. It's entertaining to mess with him and watch him get so riled up he has an emotional meltdown. It's also entertaining to watch Dawg say something stupid like he did about his post totals then watch him dig himself deeper and deeper into the hole he created for himself.

Also, Dan and Dawg are a gay couple and Dawgs retarded son from St Louis posts here to. Dan refers to himself as Dawgs Fluffer. They are pretty sick in the head.

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#81712 Apr 30, 2013
DFS LOVES YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawgs fluffer Dan likes to play innocent but he admitted the other he has spent 2 years posting under a name he created to "mock" (which is a euphemism for he got his ass kicked and it was the only way his sissy ass could feel like he was getting even) another person. He is probably the biggest troll on here. It's entertaining to mess with him and watch him get so riled up he has an emotional meltdown. It's also entertaining to watch Dawg say something stupid like he did about his post totals then watch him dig himself deeper and deeper into the hole he created for himself.
Also, Dan and Dawg are a gay couple and Dawgs retarded son from St Louis posts here to. Dan refers to himself as Dawgs Fluffer. They are pretty sick in the head.
Like I should believe what you say over them. After all you are mixing the name of 2 posters in here saying they love each other. That alone says enough. It JDLR and I live by the creed TNO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81713 Apr 30, 2013
Must be movie night in the psych hospital. It is awful quiet tonight in here. Once the movie is over they will all be here breaking loose with ignorant blabbering. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81714 Apr 30, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I should believe what you say over them. After all you are mixing the name of 2 posters in here saying they love each other. That alone says enough. It JDLR and I live by the creed TNO
New fish?? Or is it old fish with a new name?? There are so many in here with several names it is hard to keep up. LMAO

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#81715 Apr 30, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense but you are right in the thick of it as much as everyone else is. It looks like 6-8 people in all that come here doing the same crazy thing daily. Does this thread every have any conversations that are not considered insane or is this just the normal or some little game that people play to occupy their time? I mean for real looking back I see nothing political except from The Gun Grabbing Commie but he only posts a lot of links like he is a paranoid person awaiting for the government to come take him away.
No offense taken. As I said, we are few in number and forced to deal with a couple of trolls that are using every trick you can think of the disrupt discussion on this thread. I don't mind mixing it up with them. You have the Gun Grabbing Commie figured out. That is about all he does. Recently, I posted a list of some of what I consider to be the worst members of Congress. It got overshadowed by the two morons, seriously and Whatever (numerous names) from Elmhurst, IL.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81716 Apr 30, 2013
WOW!!!! A new guy comes in and everybody runs like scared Chihuahua running from a hawk. That is funny as helllll. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81717 Apr 30, 2013
Movie time is over so Dumb Dan shows up. Who will be next to show???? LMAO
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81718 Apr 30, 2013
Liberals Are Not Sane
http://www.westernjournalism.com/liberals-are...

Obama on Syria: When I said chemical weapons were a “game-changer,” I meant we’d rethink our options or something
http://cowboybyte.com/21196/obama-on-syria-wh...

FDA APPROVES MORNING-AFTER PILL FOR SALE OVER-THE-COUNTER...
Age 15 and up...
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MED...

IT'S STARTING: Obamacare Tax Hike Train Wreck...
http://www.atr.org/obamacares-tax-hike-train-...

Case Worker: Illegal Aliens Got Food Stamps by the “Vanload”
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/cas...

Calif. Bill Allows Students to Pick Bathrooms Based on 'Gender Identity'...
~ The world has gone crazy! Liberals taking over!
http://cnsnews.com/blog/dan-joseph/california...

What is America's True Form of Government?
&fe ature=em-share_video_use

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#81719 Apr 30, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense but you are right in the thick of it as much as everyone else is. It looks like 6-8 people in all that come here doing the same crazy thing daily. Does this thread every have any conversations that are not considered insane or is this just the normal or some little game that people play to occupy their time? I mean for real looking back I see nothing political except from The Gun Grabbing Commie but he only posts a lot of links like he is a paranoid person awaiting for the government to come take him away.
You can see what I mean by the two trolls. They jumped on your posts as quick as they could. And you can see by their content what their intent is. Do I put up with Trolls like them, no, but I am still here for discussion and debate. I can't only try to convince you. You can choose to stay and post or not, but these are the idiots you will have to deal with until their meds kick in or whatever attracts their interests elsewhere.

serioulsy for instance appears to have at least one other registered name and maybe as many as three. He has gone to great lengths to create confusion around that point for reasons only he knows. He started posting here under the name of The Jokster, but made physical threats against other posters and that name was banned by Topix apparently. I admit I originally registered this name to mock another poster. Now I have used this name on other threads and it has become established as my Topix identity. That is hardly the action of a troll who would bounce around much as Whatever and seriously do between numerous identities. Whatever is currently pretending that he is two or three different people using the same name. I don't understand it or his motivation, but it is what it is.

Anyway, if this isn't your cup of tea, I can understand. I have been posting here a while and these pests can become annoying. I am not claiming to be innocent of anything, but this is my side of things. Ignoring some trolls works, but these are particularly pesky trolls and when you ignore them the scream for your attention even louder. Just thought I would add that to indicate in the affirmative that we have tried that tactic to no avail.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#81720 Apr 30, 2013
DFS LOVES YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawgs fluffer Dan likes to play innocent but he admitted the other he has spent 2 years posting under a name he created to "mock" (which is a euphemism for he got his ass kicked and it was the only way his sissy ass could feel like he was getting even) another person. He is probably the biggest troll on here. It's entertaining to mess with him and watch him get so riled up he has an emotional meltdown. It's also entertaining to watch Dawg say something stupid like he did about his post totals then watch him dig himself deeper and deeper into the hole he created for himself.
Also, Dan and Dawg are a gay couple and Dawgs retarded son from St Louis posts here to. Dan refers to himself as Dawgs Fluffer. They are pretty sick in the head.
Since you have already claimed you were not posting here when I registered this name and you have no idea what my unregistered name was, there is no way you could come to the conclusion you are making unless you really were here then. Yes, you are definitely not a troll and I am sure that your story has convinced our new visitor of the sincerity of posts.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81721 Apr 30, 2013
Dumb Dan was first and Gun Grabbing Commies is second. Yep the movie in the psych hospital is over. Who is going to be third??? LMAO

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#81722 Apr 30, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You can see what I mean by the two trolls. They jumped on your posts as quick as they could. And you can see by their content what their intent is. Do I put up with Trolls like them, no, but I am still here for discussion and debate. I can't only try to convince you. You can choose to stay and post or not, but these are the idiots you will have to deal with until their meds kick in or whatever attracts their interests elsewhere.
serioulsy for instance appears to have at least one other registered name and maybe as many as three. He has gone to great lengths to create confusion around that point for reasons only he knows. He started posting here under the name of The Jokster, but made physical threats against other posters and that name was banned by Topix apparently. I admit I originally registered this name to mock another poster. Now I have used this name on other threads and it has become established as my Topix identity. That is hardly the action of a troll who would bounce around much as Whatever and seriously do between numerous identities. Whatever is currently pretending that he is two or three different people using the same name. I don't understand it or his motivation, but it is what it is.
Anyway, if this isn't your cup of tea, I can understand. I have been posting here a while and these pests can become annoying. I am not claiming to be innocent of anything, but this is my side of things. Ignoring some trolls works, but these are particularly pesky trolls and when you ignore them the scream for your attention even louder. Just thought I would add that to indicate in the affirmative that we have tried that tactic to no avail.
Thanks for your words and the heads up but I will make my own analysis of the room and posters. So far seriously seems to be seriously out there. But again I just got here so I will see things as JDLR I will TNO.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81726 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
What is even more amusing is you have no life. That is the bottom line and you know it as well. This thread is your life. You are a joke!!!! It is funny to come here and watch you meltdown and average about 20 posts per day which you have been doing for the last about 3 years. The only reason I am glad they keep this thread open is that it keeps you from going and poisoning another thread with your stupidity and ignorance. LMAO
<.snicker!.> While you, "Whatsoever," and the "Four Headless Horsemen" were making silly comments today, I went out to eat twice, took a few telephone calls from my family, watched a good movie, sent emails about a trip I intend to take, and then wasted a few precious minutes of my limited amount of free time to respond to your bloviation!

All in all -- I had a good day! Did YOU do anything today?(I mean except for all that bloviation and clicking the "refresh" button! You are SO OWNED!)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81727 Apr 30, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You can see him struggling with the stress and strain. One post he is spouting his batshit insane emotional meltdowns and the next he is lucid, rational and intelligent. It is almost as if two different people were posting under the same name. This dual personality is keeping me in stitches. I like the obviously intelligent personality. It is human and rational. That must be the one that existed before his mental instability took over.
It's very confusing. I don't know whether he is schizophrenic, or merely manic-depressive.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81728 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
Movie time is over so Dumb Dan shows up. Who will be next to show???? LMAO
Yeah, movie time is over, so I figured I would give you a well-deserved break from your constant clicking of the "refresh" button!_8-) You are SO OWNED!
seriously

Houston, MO

#81729 Apr 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> While you, "Whatsoever," and the "Four Headless Horsemen" were making silly comments today, I went out to eat twice, took a few telephone calls from my family, watched a good movie, sent emails about a trip I intend to take, and then wasted a few precious minutes of my limited amount of free time to respond to your bloviation!
All in all -- I had a good day! Did YOU do anything today?(I mean except for all that bloviation and clicking the "refresh" button! You are SO OWNED!)
Well Dawg you see I had a week off. So I decided in my spare time to just pester the living hellll out of you for I will be going out again and be gone for 6 months to a year. So I made you my special little project. Old man it has been good and fun but tonight is the last time you will have to put up with me for a while. But one thing for damn sure, you won't forget me or the hellll I raised in here. Have a good one old man.

PS you would have lost he bet about me replying to Dan. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult 24 Hour Bookstore 1 hr jakel359 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) 20 hr Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers 21 hr black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Mon ms_Sweeter 73
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Mon Stonecold 43
females Aug 29 Hthr8 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages