“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81655 Apr 30, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You know Poos, I think in general terms he is meaningless, but he does serve a purpose. His BOOTS give Whatever something to LICK besides truck stop dangle worms.
Speaking of Whatever, have you ever seen someone so desperate that they would stoop to degrading themselves like it does? He LICKS and more BOOTS and his mouth should qualify as having a leather interior. That might a bonus for someone with his proclivities.
Good morning DFS...you make a good point! He certainly takes top honors there!! Such enthusiasm for self humiliation...and he does it so well!! WHATEVER---"RECEPTACLE FOR WHOEVER, WHENEVER, WHEREVER"...

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81656 Apr 30, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
TYPICAL OBAMA SURROGATE! When they can't win in an argument they play the race card. I have about as much of a chance being a racist as you have being a conservative!
http://swimmingagainstthecurrentdotcom.files....
Just call me a "conservative" then!

http://tinyurl.com/sayracist

I might have cut you some slack, except for your comment, "~ She don't want to breath same air as whities, she's too good!"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

#81657 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I can even make you reply with links. When your wife wanted to fool around did you post "vulgarity" links to her then go play with yourself? LMFAO
If my wife ever "fooled around," it was LONG before the Internet and "links." ROFL! Duh! As usual, you do not have a CLUE!

#81658 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
And now I have you looking for back up and support to feel good. LMFAO
I do not need "backup" to be hilariously amused at your failing attempts to keep from being OWNED!

#81659 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
WOW Dawg look!!! You have made twenty posts since I made that post of you having 23,281 and holly heck you are now up to 23,301. I guess your 1-to-20 false claim has been proven as false as your are huh. LMAO
23,301 - 23,281 = 20
On at least 20 forums. Here are a few examples. QED.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/springfield-m...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lees-summit-m...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/desoto-mo/TO4...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/licking-mo/TO...

#81660 Apr 30, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>He did post originally under a registered name but it got banned. Unlike Whatever, seriously appears to have been man enough to accept responsibility for that and not going crying to Topix to beg for his spot back. It isn't vulgarity that got him tossed the first time. It was making threats of violence to others that was the deal breaker. He did it again recently, but apparently no one cares enough anymore to take it seriously enough to complain. seriously has gone to great lengths to establish confusion around the four registered posters TreeStump57, Delta Dog, 10FourRogerThat and rePlayTime. One or all of them are him or some buddies of his. It doesn't speak well for him or them in either case. Either he is a more deeply pathological malcontent or they are a gang of bullies that feel powerless in the real world.
I am sure he wants to believe I lodged the complaints then as well as with his BOOT LICKER this last Sunday, but I can not claim credit for either. If you think of them like children, it is easier to understand and laugh at them. If Topix had better moderation, trolls like seriously and Whatever, wouldn't last like they do. It is a probably do to the waning nature of this thread as well. There aren't enough posters to push out that kind of trash so the ones that remain are left to engage them or post elsewhere. I admit that I do enjoy watching them dance and goading them into meltdowns.
Ah, yes! The "Four Headless Horsemen" -- "TreeStump57, Delta Dog, 10FourRogerThat and rePlayTime"!

Not having the courage to face anyone alone, they must ride in as a group, mindlessly repeating each other, and skitter away back into the cracks.

#81661 Apr 30, 2013
Does anyone think that "Norton" got Raptured?
U R A OWNED Pusssseeee

Saint Louis, MO

#81663 Apr 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Does anyone think that "Norton" got Raptured?
NO ... but maybe he's with Mittwitt and Glen Beck on Kolob?
Whatever

United States

#81664 Apr 30, 2013
You friggin moron. This forum shows up in every city Missouri. However you get one credit for every one post you make. How many forums your post shows up in effects nothing in your overall post total. Otherwise you would get 960 added every time you posted since we have approx 960 in Missouri.

Pick a city Dawg, any city in Missouri, and you will see all of our posts there. Whatever one you want.

Bottom line is, you are a no life loser who spends your entire life on here. It's almost as pathetic as The Sissy Boy (not)Dan who has wasted over 2 years of his life obsessed over Dan. If I was this Dan, as he thinks, then the fact that I am here kicking his ass at will shows just how much his pathetic obsession has accomplished, absolutely nothing. You two, and your retard son in St Louis, are 3 of the biggest jokes on Topix, probably on all the Internet.

Just deal with it Dawg. You tried to tell some BS and you got caught. The only thing you are doing it making a bigger fool out of yourself now, which seems to be the only thing you are good at.

Now go get your sissy boy boyfriend Dan come do some Internet tough guy talk so you two can go fondle each other and tell each other how awesome you are and how you own people.

MORONS!!! ROFLMAO!!!
DANinBranson is so OWNED

Saint Louis, MO

#81665 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You friggin moron. This forum shows up in every city Missouri. However you get one credit for every one post you make. How many forums your post shows up in effects nothing in your overall post total. Otherwise you would get 960 added every time you posted since we have approx 960 in Missouri.
Pick a city Dawg, any city in Missouri, and you will see all of our posts there. Whatever one you want.
Bottom line is, you are a no life loser who spends your entire life on here. It's almost as pathetic as The Sissy Boy (not)Dan who has wasted over 2 years of his life obsessed over Dan. If I was this Dan, as he thinks, then the fact that I am here kicking his ass at will shows just how much his pathetic obsession has accomplished, absolutely nothing. You two, and your retard son in St Louis, are 3 of the biggest jokes on Topix, probably on all the Internet.
Just deal with it Dawg. You tried to tell some BS and you got caught. The only thing you are doing it making a bigger fool out of yourself now, which seems to be the only thing you are good at.
Now go get your sissy boy boyfriend Dan come do some Internet tough guy talk so you two can go fondle each other and tell each other how awesome you are and how you own people.
MORONS!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Now DANinBranson( who NEVER left us) just calm down...you've been up all night ( well the last 6 nights and days) thats some bad sh*t your mother cooked up in the Walmart Parking lot...just get a grip...nobody cares about your crazy sh*t ...you see you lost Obama won...the country turned left...and your mental health has deterorated to the point where you're continous MELTDOWNS have left you just a puddle of sweat and body fluids.

speaking of making a fool of themselves ...the best thing that could happen to you...is for you to go back to jail...and find a NEW boyfriend.

You are DAWGs personal hydrant!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81666 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Just call me a "conservative" then!
http://tinyurl.com/sayracist
I might have cut you some slack, except for your comment, "~ She don't want to breath same air as whities, she's too good!"
Oh no, I can't call you a conservative. You don't deserve the compliment and that would be a Lie!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php...
U R A LIAR

Saint Louis, MO

#81667 Apr 30, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I can't call you a conservative. You don't deserve the compliment and that would be a Lie!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php...
When has anything EVER stopped you from Lieing????

Infact madam your whole reality is a LIE!!!!

You just got a "Licking" hahahahaha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81668 Apr 30, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>He did post originally under a registered name but it got banned. Unlike Whatever, seriously appears to have been man enough to accept responsibility for that and not going crying to Topix to beg for his spot back. It isn't vulgarity that got him tossed the first time. It was making threats of violence to others that was the deal breaker. He did it again recently, but apparently no one cares enough anymore to take it seriously enough to complain. seriously has gone to great lengths to establish confusion around the four registered posters TreeStump57, Delta Dog, 10FourRogerThat and rePlayTime. One or all of them are him or some buddies of his. It doesn't speak well for him or them in either case. Either he is a more deeply pathological malcontent or they are a gang of bullies that feel powerless in the real world.
I am sure he wants to believe I lodged the complaints then as well as with his BOOT LICKER this last Sunday, but I can not claim credit for either. If you think of them like children, it is easier to understand and laugh at them. If Topix had better moderation, trolls like seriously and Whatever, wouldn't last like they do. It is a probably do to the waning nature of this thread as well. There aren't enough posters to push out that kind of trash so the ones that remain are left to engage them or post elsewhere. I admit that I do enjoy watching them dance and goading them into meltdowns.
I completely agree!

#81669 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
MORONS!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Although I was directing my comment to "seriously," I will be more than happy to point out that you have just verified what I said: I get credit for EVERY post which is made on EVERY Topix city forum on which the "Senate" thread is carried, throughout Missouri! Just LOOK next time I make a post, or even for THIS one, and you will see that my comment count is incremented on EVERY city forum! Duh! Statistics is not your strong suit (among many other suits), IS IT?
seriously

Houston, MO

#81670 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Although I was directing my comment to "seriously," I will be more than happy to point out that you have just verified what I said: I get credit for EVERY post which is made on EVERY Topix city forum on which the "Senate" thread is carried, throughout Missouri! Just LOOK next time I make a post, or even for THIS one, and you will see that my comment count is incremented on EVERY city forum! Duh! Statistics is not your strong suit (among many other suits), IS IT?
You just look more stupid every time you post about it. It is a forum that is state wide and in most cities and towns. It does not matter if it was nationwide. It is "ONE forum" and you get "ONE credit" to your comment total added when you post. Yes Dawg you have posted now 23,308 separate and single comments one at a time. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so stupid that rather than admitting you are wrong you just keep going and looking even more stupid. LMAO

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#81671 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
With as close a relationship as those two have established, it is starting to become difficult to tell where one ends and the other begins. It is almost as if they have two backs.
Whatever

United States

#81672 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>Although I was directing my comment to "seriously," I will be more than happy to point out that you have just verified what I said: I get credit for EVERY post which is made on EVERY Topix city forum on which the "Senate" thread is carried, throughout Missouri! Just LOOK next time I make a post, or even for THIS one, and you will see that my comment count is incremented on EVERY city forum! Duh! Statistics is not your strong suit (among many other suits), IS IT?
Good grief are you a dumbshit. You make one post you get credit for one post, how many forums it shows up in has NO BEARING ON YOUR POST COUNT TOTAL

Are you trying to prove you are clueless idiot?

This is ONE FORUM, that shows up in every city in Missouri. It is not 960 different forums.

You look more and more stupid every time you post about this.
Whatever

United States

#81674 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You just look more stupid every time you post about it. It is a forum that is state wide and in most cities and towns. It does not matter if it was nationwide. It is "ONE forum" and you get "ONE credit" to your comment total added when you post. Yes Dawg you have posted now 23,308 separate and single comments one at a time. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so stupid that rather than admitting you are wrong you just keep going and looking even more stupid. LMAO
I'm not sure which is funnier, Dawgs original BS attempt, or that he keeps burying himself further and further. He is really stupid or he is such a compulsive liar that his natural instinct when he gets caught is to make it worse and worse on himself.

founded in facts.

#81675 Apr 30, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning DFS...you make a good point! He certainly takes top honors there!! Such enthusiasm for self humiliation...and he does it so well!! WHATEVER---"RECEPTACLE FOR WHOEVER, WHENEVER, WHEREVER"...
I like that. It is catchy. It captures his essence in both philosophically and functionally.

I was dissapointed with his response to my posts of earlier today. He didn't seem to have any enthusiasm. It was almost as if he were phoning his posts in. You can tell he is still realing from the hazing, but the oomph isn't there. I hate to see a BOOT LIKCING MORON lose his enthusiasm. Maybe if he tried premarin, he might get his hormones back in balance.

founded in facts.

#81676 Apr 30, 2013
I knew I smelled the stank of freshly LICKED BOOTS and gutless fear. Look who has dropped by on his way back from electro-shock therapy.

Those BOOTS were made for LICKING and here he is to get the salt off them for you seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 46 min Jplogan 14
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 1 hr Male Role Model 19
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 7 hr Skorzeny 442
4 shot in St Louis 11 hr Sunshine 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 12 hr killa_the_compass... 22
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 21 hr bob 30
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web