Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

WOW Dawg look!!! You have made twenty posts since I made that post of you having 23,281 and holly heck you are now up to 23,301. I guess your 1-to-20 false claim has been proven as false as your are huh. LMAO

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>And now I have you looking for back up and support to feel good. LMFAO
Fishing can be a difficult sport, but with you it's like fishing from a barrel, it's so easy and quite amusing.
Anyone can get a rise out of you. You do see that everyone is making a fool of you and mocking you, correct?
LOL!
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
WOW Dawg look!!! You have made twenty posts since I made that post of you having 23,281 and holly heck you are now up to 23,301. I guess your 1-to-20 false claim has been proven as false as your are huh. LMAO
Listen, you are starting to even drive me crazy! I backed you for a while but your posts are ridiculous! I agree with Dawg, Dan, Poos and even the STL poster...you should get a life. You are NOW counting posts!! Just admit it, you have been OWNED and move on to another sandbox.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

HOW MUCH DID SHEILA JACKSON LEE’S ‘ROUND-THE-WORLD TRIP’ COST YOU?
Democrat Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, a noted anti-gun advocate and staunch opponent of voter ID laws, in February took a “round-the-world trip” that cost U.S. taxpayers an estimated $23,646, Roll Call reports.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/ho...

EXPLOSIVE REPORT CONTRADICTS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S BENGHAZI STORY IN A BIG WAY
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/ex...

CLAIM: STATE DEPARTMENT PREVENTING BENGHAZI WHISTLE-BLOWERS FROM GETTING LEGAL REPRESENTATION
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/cl...

Report: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Benghazi Whistle-Blowers…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/29/report-oba...

Boston Jihadist Assigned Elite Taxpayer-Funded Lawyer…
~ Liberals getting more stupid every day, unbelievable!

MEET THE FRESH FEMALE FACES OF THE NRA WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR AMERICA’S GUN RIGHTS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/me...

GAO NOW INVESTIGATING LARGE AMMO PURCHASES BY DHS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/ga...

UNDERCOVER VIDEO: ABORTION DOCTOR SAYS HE’D LET BORN-ALIVE INFANTS CHOKE TO DEATH…
~ Dumb ass liberals wouldn't let this happen to a dog thou!
A new investigative video shows a Washington, D.C.-based abortion doctor admitting that if a baby is born alive in his clinic after a failed abortion attempt he would let the baby suffocate on fluid in the child’s throat or lungs.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/29/undercover...
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, you are starting to even drive me crazy! I backed you for a while but your posts are ridiculous! I agree with Dawg, Dan, Poos and even the STL poster...you should get a life. You are NOW counting posts!! Just admit it, you have been OWNED and move on to another sandbox.
Yeah right idiot. Coming from the one that went back 3 years looking at and comparing posts,,,, that is just funny as hellll. LMAO

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>For you, you think fishing is easy being you like to fish for young kids and you do it with brightly colored Easter eggs. You sick peeervert. LOL
What's your fascination with Easter eggs and children? You should seek help.
Who is calling who a pervert? Have you seen some of your posts??? I know you have read the entire thread and "researched" Dan but maybe you should pay attention to the spew you type. I simply posted asking when a city egg hunt was in which you proceeded to follow me and stalk people and accuse everyone of being perverts that wanted to know what time it started! Lol, how's that ride on the crazy train??? Kind of bumpy?
I agree with your ex bestie "whatever" get a new sandbox.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your fascination with Easter eggs and children? You should seek help.
Who is calling who a pervert? Have you seen some of your posts??? I know you have read the entire thread and "researched" Dan but maybe you should pay attention to the spew you type. I simply posted asking when a city egg hunt was in which you proceeded to follow me and stalk people and accuse everyone of being perverts that wanted to know what time it started! Lol, how's that ride on the crazy train??? Kind of bumpy?
I agree with your ex bestie "whatever" get a new sandbox.
HAHAHA. Go back to your Potosi forum and tell them again how Christian you are and that you want to hunt Easter egss. You idiot. LOL
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I never asked for nor wanted your backup. Go join the fisting club. Honestly I think you are already in it but just playing like you are not to stir things up a bit. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

As Dawg would say "I call that a victory" I had Poos, DFS(Damnn Fking Stupid), Dawg, Stand your ground, whatever and the St Louis idiot all going at once and they all bailed out almost at once. LMFAO
Poli Sci

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Myself
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>I never asked for nor wanted your backup. Go join the fisting club. Honestly I think you are already in it but just playing like you are not to stir things up a bit. LMAO
Don't fall for the silly cloners. That's just Danny boy aka guest 2 copying my name cause he's a sissy. He was born a sissy, he grew up a sissy, he is a sissy now, and he will be the biggest sissy in hell when his time on earth of being a sissy is done.

Right now he is fondling himself cause he thinks he fooled you. Either that or he's getting a reach around from Dawg.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
As Dawg would say "I call that a victory" I had Poos, DFS(Damnn Fking Stupid), Dawg, Stand your ground, whatever and the St Louis idiot all going at once and they all bailed out almost at once. LMFAO
Yep, your plan was a complete success....you convinced everyone you're existence is meaningless.....
Poli Sci

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Vote for Jed Clampett.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, your plan was a complete success....you convinced everyone you're existence is meaningless.....
You call it meaningless but yet I get you to reply every time. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Poli Sci wrote:
Vote for Jed Clampett.
I vote for granny. She has all the guts and recipes. lol
Frolicking

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Hahahaha. Vittles.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you two have lied you are not females. Therefor you can't be Lesbian Life Partners. I know you want to be a female but until you have the surgery you're still a guy, a rather weak and feminine guy, but a guy nonetheless.
Did I hurt your feelings little shemale? I am sorry I interrupted your BOOT LICKING. Beotch better have my money.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Poos, I think in general terms he is meaningless, but he does serve a purpose. His BOOTS give Whatever something to LICK besides truck stop dangle worms.

Speaking of Whatever, have you ever seen someone so desperate that they would stoop to degrading themselves like it does? He LICKS and more BOOTS and his mouth should qualify as having a leather interior. That might a bonus for someone with his proclivities.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I'm curious why you don't post under your registered account? How many posts have you made on Topix? Are you afraid you are to vulgar and will be stopped by moderator? Or is it because this is your alter ego? Man up.
"Heroes are not known by the loftiness of their carriage; the greatest braggarts are generally the merest cowards."
Jean-Jacques Rousseau
He did post originally under a registered name but it got banned. Unlike Whatever, seriously appears to have been man enough to accept responsibility for that and not going crying to Topix to beg for his spot back. It isn't vulgarity that got him tossed the first time. It was making threats of violence to others that was the deal breaker. He did it again recently, but apparently no one cares enough anymore to take it seriously enough to complain. seriously has gone to great lengths to establish confusion around the four registered posters TreeStump57, Delta Dog, 10FourRogerThat and rePlayTime. One or all of them are him or some buddies of his. It doesn't speak well for him or them in either case. Either he is a more deeply pathological malcontent or they are a gang of bullies that feel powerless in the real world.

I am sure he wants to believe I lodged the complaints then as well as with his BOOT LICKER this last Sunday, but I can not claim credit for either. If you think of them like children, it is easier to understand and laugh at them. If Topix had better moderation, trolls like seriously and Whatever, wouldn't last like they do. It is a probably do to the waning nature of this thread as well. There aren't enough posters to push out that kind of trash so the ones that remain are left to engage them or post elsewhere. I admit that I do enjoy watching them dance and goading them into meltdowns.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stalk kids while hunting Easter eggs you freak. LMFAO
You used the word "freak." You must be my clone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 21 at 3:49PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis