Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,818)

Showing posts 76,341 - 76,360 of94,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes! As a aging septuagenarian, I must admit to being a "Has-Been."
But at least I am not a "Never-Was" like you are.
Dawg you have been a has been and never could since the day you were born. Your Dad (brother) should have shot you on the floor and stomped on you. LMAO

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Go stalk kids while hunting Easter eggs you freak. LMFAO
That answers my question, thanks for proving my point!!!
Wait, I thought Dan was the only poster who used the word "freak", lol that's what you said before, right?
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

WOW Dawg look!!! You have made twenty posts since I made that post of you having 23,281 and holly heck you are now up to 23,301. I guess your 1-to-20 false claim has been proven as false as your are huh. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>And now I have you looking for back up and support to feel good. LMFAO
Fishing can be a difficult sport, but with you it's like fishing from a barrel, it's so easy and quite amusing.
Anyone can get a rise out of you. You do see that everyone is making a fool of you and mocking you, correct?
LOL!
Whatever

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
WOW Dawg look!!! You have made twenty posts since I made that post of you having 23,281 and holly heck you are now up to 23,301. I guess your 1-to-20 false claim has been proven as false as your are huh. LMAO
Listen, you are starting to even drive me crazy! I backed you for a while but your posts are ridiculous! I agree with Dawg, Dan, Poos and even the STL poster...you should get a life. You are NOW counting posts!! Just admit it, you have been OWNED and move on to another sandbox.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

HOW MUCH DID SHEILA JACKSON LEE’S ‘ROUND-THE-WORLD TRIP’ COST YOU?
Democrat Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, a noted anti-gun advocate and staunch opponent of voter ID laws, in February took a “round-the-world trip” that cost U.S. taxpayers an estimated $23,646, Roll Call reports.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/ho...

EXPLOSIVE REPORT CONTRADICTS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S BENGHAZI STORY IN A BIG WAY
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/ex...

CLAIM: STATE DEPARTMENT PREVENTING BENGHAZI WHISTLE-BLOWERS FROM GETTING LEGAL REPRESENTATION
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/cl...

Report: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Benghazi Whistle-Blowers…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/29/report-oba...

Boston Jihadist Assigned Elite Taxpayer-Funded Lawyer…
~ Liberals getting more stupid every day, unbelievable!

MEET THE FRESH FEMALE FACES OF THE NRA WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR AMERICA’S GUN RIGHTS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/me...

GAO NOW INVESTIGATING LARGE AMMO PURCHASES BY DHS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/ga...

UNDERCOVER VIDEO: ABORTION DOCTOR SAYS HE’D LET BORN-ALIVE INFANTS CHOKE TO DEATH…
~ Dumb ass liberals wouldn't let this happen to a dog thou!
A new investigative video shows a Washington, D.C.-based abortion doctor admitting that if a baby is born alive in his clinic after a failed abortion attempt he would let the baby suffocate on fluid in the child’s throat or lungs.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/29/undercover...
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, you are starting to even drive me crazy! I backed you for a while but your posts are ridiculous! I agree with Dawg, Dan, Poos and even the STL poster...you should get a life. You are NOW counting posts!! Just admit it, you have been OWNED and move on to another sandbox.
Yeah right idiot. Coming from the one that went back 3 years looking at and comparing posts,,,, that is just funny as hellll. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>For you, you think fishing is easy being you like to fish for young kids and you do it with brightly colored Easter eggs. You sick peeervert. LOL
What's your fascination with Easter eggs and children? You should seek help.
Who is calling who a pervert? Have you seen some of your posts??? I know you have read the entire thread and "researched" Dan but maybe you should pay attention to the spew you type. I simply posted asking when a city egg hunt was in which you proceeded to follow me and stalk people and accuse everyone of being perverts that wanted to know what time it started! Lol, how's that ride on the crazy train??? Kind of bumpy?
I agree with your ex bestie "whatever" get a new sandbox.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your fascination with Easter eggs and children? You should seek help.
Who is calling who a pervert? Have you seen some of your posts??? I know you have read the entire thread and "researched" Dan but maybe you should pay attention to the spew you type. I simply posted asking when a city egg hunt was in which you proceeded to follow me and stalk people and accuse everyone of being perverts that wanted to know what time it started! Lol, how's that ride on the crazy train??? Kind of bumpy?
I agree with your ex bestie "whatever" get a new sandbox.
HAHAHA. Go back to your Potosi forum and tell them again how Christian you are and that you want to hunt Easter egss. You idiot. LOL
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I never asked for nor wanted your backup. Go join the fisting club. Honestly I think you are already in it but just playing like you are not to stir things up a bit. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

As Dawg would say "I call that a victory" I had Poos, DFS(Damnn Fking Stupid), Dawg, Stand your ground, whatever and the St Louis idiot all going at once and they all bailed out almost at once. LMFAO
Poli Sci

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Myself
Whatever

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>I never asked for nor wanted your backup. Go join the fisting club. Honestly I think you are already in it but just playing like you are not to stir things up a bit. LMAO
Don't fall for the silly cloners. That's just Danny boy aka guest 2 copying my name cause he's a sissy. He was born a sissy, he grew up a sissy, he is a sissy now, and he will be the biggest sissy in hell when his time on earth of being a sissy is done.

Right now he is fondling himself cause he thinks he fooled you. Either that or he's getting a reach around from Dawg.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
As Dawg would say "I call that a victory" I had Poos, DFS(Damnn Fking Stupid), Dawg, Stand your ground, whatever and the St Louis idiot all going at once and they all bailed out almost at once. LMFAO
Yep, your plan was a complete success....you convinced everyone you're existence is meaningless.....
Poli Sci

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Vote for Jed Clampett.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, your plan was a complete success....you convinced everyone you're existence is meaningless.....
You call it meaningless but yet I get you to reply every time. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Poli Sci wrote:
Vote for Jed Clampett.
I vote for granny. She has all the guts and recipes. lol
Frolicking

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Hahahaha. Vittles.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you two have lied you are not females. Therefor you can't be Lesbian Life Partners. I know you want to be a female but until you have the surgery you're still a guy, a rather weak and feminine guy, but a guy nonetheless.
Did I hurt your feelings little shemale? I am sorry I interrupted your BOOT LICKING. Beotch better have my money.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Poos, I think in general terms he is meaningless, but he does serve a purpose. His BOOTS give Whatever something to LICK besides truck stop dangle worms.

Speaking of Whatever, have you ever seen someone so desperate that they would stoop to degrading themselves like it does? He LICKS and more BOOTS and his mouth should qualify as having a leather interior. That might a bonus for someone with his proclivities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,341 - 76,360 of94,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr toomanymistakes 18,486
St. Louis Blue Crew Tryouts 4 hr Heather 1
James L. Walker 5 hr Angela Vines 3
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 15 hr up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo 15 hr up high 7
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage 16 hr The Troll Stopper 23
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 18 hr focus on the family 7
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 10 at 12:13PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••