seriously

Houston, MO

#81612 Apr 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! Look the the little sissy tattletale trying to act tough on the Internet. Let me start shaking! Ooooooooooooh soooooo scary and tough.
LMFAO!!!
Nothing but a gutless coward. You always have been and you always will be.
I no longer acknowledge the "fister" though the has tried even has been posting on other forums trying to get my attention lol. Where I come from all snitches are bitchhes and we take bats to rats. Enough said! So if you ignore him he will only have his multi personalities to talk to and soon will wither, dry up and go away. LOL

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81613 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
OH now the Dawg is starting to see the light and starting to admit it. And yes to this thread I bet it is a record or wait as you said that would not be gamble, because it is a "sure thing" that your record will be the highest percent on this thread. LMFAO
Number 1 !!! Again, I have achieved the highest record. Am I not good, or WHAT? Even YOU admit it, seriously, "seriously"!

Thanks for your kind words and adoration!

#81614 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY????? I knew your were stupid but this just proves how bad. I guess you see it clear too that all the other registered posters here on this thread with 2000, 3000, 4000 comments don't have any percentage in this thread huh? It is funny how when you are proven wrong you just fall apart and get even more stupid. LMFAO
I am trying to emulate YOUR stupidity, "Master"! ROFL!

Today, you have posted at least 20 comments directly addressed to ME!(There are so many, I am not even going to count them!_8-)

You are SO OWNED! ROFL!
seriously

Houston, MO

#81615 Apr 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 1 !!! Again, I have achieved the highest record. Am I not good, or WHAT? Even YOU admit it, seriously, "seriously"!
Thanks for your kind words and adoration!
Yep you have the highest record of having no life. That is something to be proud of. LMAO

#81616 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
Hey Dawg I remember one time I went up to your wife and told her I wanted a little pusssseeee. She said me too, mine is as big as a house. LMFAO
http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

Again, completely out of anything of value to say, you have reverted to form.

#81617 Apr 29, 2013
Hey, DFS, those guys (accompanied by the Headless Horsemen) have AGAIN been OWNED! It is SO easy to do! Hardly even a challenge anymore!
seriously

Houston, MO

#81618 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I am trying to emulate YOUR stupidity, "Master"! ROFL!
Today, you have posted at least 20 comments directly addressed to ME!(There are so many, I am not even going to count them!_8-)
You are SO OWNED! ROFL!
And you have replied back to most of them. Have proved you wrong in over half of them. Playing you like a little liar busted pusssseee that you are. LMAO

#81619 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you have the highest record of having no life. That is something to be proud of. LMAO
Ah, yes! As a aging septuagenarian, I must admit to being a "Has-Been."

But at least I am not a "Never-Was" like you are.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81620 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I see that you prove yourself to be a racist, "GunHugger"!
(And, for your information, everyone on board an aircraft breathes the same air as everyone else, regardless of the color of their skin.)
http://tinyurl.com/sayracist
TYPICAL OBAMA SURROGATE! When they can't win in an argument they play the race card. I have about as much of a chance being a racist as you have being a conservative!

http://swimmingagainstthecurrentdotcom.files....
seriously

Houston, MO

#81621 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity
Again, completely out of anything of value to say, you have reverted to form.
I can even make you reply with links. When your wife wanted to fool around did you post "vulgarity" links to her then go play with yourself? LMFAO

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81622 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>This makes plus "THREE" not plus "SIXTY" so you are now up to 23,291 from 23,288. What a retard you are! LMMFAO
Hmmm, I'm curious why you don't post under your registered account? How many posts have you made on Topix? Are you afraid you are to vulgar and will be stopped by moderator? Or is it because this is your alter ego? Man up.

"Heroes are not known by the loftiness of their carriage; the greatest braggarts are generally the merest cowards."
Jean-Jacques Rousseau
seriously

Houston, MO

#81623 Apr 29, 2013
Hey, DFS, those guys (accompanied by the Headless Horsemen) have AGAIN been OWNED! It is SO easy to do! Hardly even a challenge anymore!
And now I have you looking for back up and support to feel good. LMFAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81625 Apr 29, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I'm curious why you don't post under your registered account? How many posts have you made on Topix? Are you afraid you are to vulgar and will be stopped by moderator? Or is it because this is your alter ego? Man up.
"Heroes are not known by the loftiness of their carriage; the greatest braggarts are generally the merest cowards."
Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Go stalk kids while hunting Easter eggs you freak. LMFAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81626 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, yes! As a aging septuagenarian, I must admit to being a "Has-Been."
But at least I am not a "Never-Was" like you are.
Dawg you have been a has been and never could since the day you were born. Your Dad (brother) should have shot you on the floor and stomped on you. LMAO

Location hidden

#81627 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Go stalk kids while hunting Easter eggs you freak. LMFAO
That answers my question, thanks for proving my point!!!
Wait, I thought Dan was the only poster who used the word "freak", lol that's what you said before, right?
seriously

Houston, MO

#81628 Apr 29, 2013
WOW Dawg look!!! You have made twenty posts since I made that post of you having 23,281 and holly heck you are now up to 23,301. I guess your 1-to-20 false claim has been proven as false as your are huh. LMAO

Location hidden

#81629 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>And now I have you looking for back up and support to feel good. LMFAO
Fishing can be a difficult sport, but with you it's like fishing from a barrel, it's so easy and quite amusing.
Anyone can get a rise out of you. You do see that everyone is making a fool of you and mocking you, correct?
LOL!
Whatever

United States

#81632 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
WOW Dawg look!!! You have made twenty posts since I made that post of you having 23,281 and holly heck you are now up to 23,301. I guess your 1-to-20 false claim has been proven as false as your are huh. LMAO
Listen, you are starting to even drive me crazy! I backed you for a while but your posts are ridiculous! I agree with Dawg, Dan, Poos and even the STL poster...you should get a life. You are NOW counting posts!! Just admit it, you have been OWNED and move on to another sandbox.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81633 Apr 29, 2013
HOW MUCH DID SHEILA JACKSON LEE’S ‘ROUND-THE-WORLD TRIP’ COST YOU?
Democrat Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, a noted anti-gun advocate and staunch opponent of voter ID laws, in February took a “round-the-world trip” that cost U.S. taxpayers an estimated $23,646, Roll Call reports.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/ho...

EXPLOSIVE REPORT CONTRADICTS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S BENGHAZI STORY IN A BIG WAY
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/ex...

CLAIM: STATE DEPARTMENT PREVENTING BENGHAZI WHISTLE-BLOWERS FROM GETTING LEGAL REPRESENTATION
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/cl...

Report: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Benghazi Whistle-Blowers…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/29/report-oba...

Boston Jihadist Assigned Elite Taxpayer-Funded Lawyer…
~ Liberals getting more stupid every day, unbelievable!

MEET THE FRESH FEMALE FACES OF THE NRA WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR AMERICA’S GUN RIGHTS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/me...

GAO NOW INVESTIGATING LARGE AMMO PURCHASES BY DHS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/ga...

UNDERCOVER VIDEO: ABORTION DOCTOR SAYS HE’D LET BORN-ALIVE INFANTS CHOKE TO DEATH…
~ Dumb ass liberals wouldn't let this happen to a dog thou!
A new investigative video shows a Washington, D.C.-based abortion doctor admitting that if a baby is born alive in his clinic after a failed abortion attempt he would let the baby suffocate on fluid in the child’s throat or lungs.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/29/undercover...
seriously

Houston, MO

#81634 Apr 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, you are starting to even drive me crazy! I backed you for a while but your posts are ridiculous! I agree with Dawg, Dan, Poos and even the STL poster...you should get a life. You are NOW counting posts!! Just admit it, you have been OWNED and move on to another sandbox.
Yeah right idiot. Coming from the one that went back 3 years looking at and comparing posts,,,, that is just funny as hellll. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 19,553
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 3 hr squeezers 29
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 6 hr mossy seaman 433
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 8 hr killa_the_compass... 9
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 21 hr zeb 3
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) Fri Andrew 48 18
Adult diapers (Jul '10) Fri Andrew 48 5
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web