“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#81531 Apr 28, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad planned parenthood wasn't easily acceptable the year you were born. Could've saved a lot of heartache for many...
So true.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#81532 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you, I don't think you have though.
You really drive "seriously" and "whatever" crazy, they have issues....I think they may like it. Lol.
You're welcome. I just wanted to make sure, it seemed like there for a while it was difficult to tell if the multiple posters with this ISP were not another trick by whatever. I wanted to make sure in my zeal to drive that guy over the edge, I didn't have any collateral damage and if so it was unintended.
I agree that they have issues and they do seem to like abuse.
This thread isn't a bad place to post and discuss when the trolls are not trying to take over.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#81533 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have broke a lot of hearts in my time. It is really too bad it wasn't around back when your grandparents were born. It would have saved the world of their stupidity in their time, which they past that stupidity to your parents, which they passed that stupidity to you, which if are still inbreeding you passed it on to your own little inbreds. That's like 4 generations of stupidity and inbreeding that could have been avoided so far if planned parent hood was available back then. LMAO
I bet you did right before you strangled them and buried the bodies. A bunch of incoherent rambling from someone who is the result aberrant chromosomal bridging mutations during metaphase.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#81534 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have broke a lot of hearts in my time. It is really too bad it wasn't around back when your grandparents were born. It would have saved the world of their stupidity in their time, which they past that stupidity to your parents, which they passed that stupidity to you, which if are still inbreeding you passed it on to your own little inbreds. That's like 4 generations of stupidity and inbreeding that could have been avoided so far if planned parent hood was available back then. LMAO
You know your BOOT LICKER will be back to put a high shine on your shoes. He will post with a new ISP and a different name, claim never to have posted here before, but will know everyone like old friends. I have seen it happen too many times before to believe it won't happen again.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#81535 Apr 28, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like "whatever" switched their name back to "seriously"
He must've been owned too much.
That might explain why he is so upset. He can no longer use that ISP to pretend someone really cares what he posts.
Whatever

United States

#81536 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you even have the guts to come back on here after you have spent the last hour and half whining to the moderator to have "whatever's" posts removed. You are nothing more than a whiney little pathetic troll that got busted and owned. Never again will I even acknowledge you for you are nothing more than a whiney little sissy nerd wanna be man. LMAO
Ya the little crybaby tattletale had them removed. But it also backfired. Notice who else's posts are gone? The St. Louis idiots.

That's OK, it's just one more thing that proves I own him.

I have a registered name I use on another thread. It's a really decent thread 90% of the time. But every once in a while you get a psychopath like Dan on there. A couple of months ago we had one that I got removed. In the process I had a nice lengthy convo with a mod. He gave me his email address and said let him know if there is every another problem that needs to be removed. Maybe I'll shoot him an email and get Dans screen name banned.

But then again, it's might be more entertaining keeping him around and just kicking his ass.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#81537 Apr 28, 2013
Did I call it or what. And he even has a back story prepared and everything. What a guy. Do what you gotta do, but if they won't get rid of a loathsome troll like you, I am probably safe. Besides, I can contact them too, though I won't cry and whine like you probably did.

Post with a registered name on another thread? When would you find time to do that? You are on here 24/7.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81538 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
again from your source: Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's TOTAL SERVICES and abortions account for 3%; PPFA conducts roughly 300,000 abortions each year, among 3 million people served.
Like it says TOTAL SERVICES, not Total funds spent.
Pray tell: how do you calculate a percentage of "service"?

You will be graded on your answer.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#81539 Apr 28, 2013
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooooh ouch, such strong words from a brain dead ObamaZombie.
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Gee, I can't understand how they could have accidentally banned you with a name like this and such substance to your posts. Go figure.
Post 65257 from this thread.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#81540 Apr 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As near as I can tell this guy doesn't have a moral objection to abortion, he just doesn't want them to cost too much.

#81541 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have broke a lot of hearts in my time....
I figure of your parents.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81542 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Lets put it in something simple you can understand.

Lets say you had a mechanics garage where you worked on cars for free and your budget was $250,000 per year. Now in that year you serviced 1000 cars with them being 500 Ford, 250 Dodge and 150 Chevy and 100 Toyota. You would have 50% of your service to Fords, 25% of your service to Dodges and 15% of your service to Chevys and 10% of your service to Toyota. Now just like in the Wikipedia article. That is just service percent. Has nothing to do with budget/what was spent on them.

If you can't figure that out from there, then you will never get it.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81543 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok Dawg. In 2009 Planned Parenthood did a total of 11,383,900 services/procedures. They provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total).

Now if you add up each of the services/procedures they did you get the total amount they did that year with corresponding percentage's of each service/procedure of the total. Which again is percent of services/procedures to the total, not cost or percent of budget. LMAO I at one point thought you had a little smarts but now I have no doubt that you don't.
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

#81545 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets say you had a mechanics garage where you worked on cars for free and your budget was $250,000 per year. Now in that year you serviced 1000 cars with them being 500 Ford, 250 Dodge and 150 Chevy and 100 Toyota. You would have 50% of your service to Fords, 25% of your service to Dodges and 15% of your service to Chevys and 10% of your service to Toyota. Now just like in the Wikipedia article. That is just service percent. Has nothing to do with budget/what was spent on them.
Lets put it in something simple so you can understand

...YOU LIVE ON TOPIX DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!!!!

...YOU HAVE NO LIFE...YOU HAVE NO JOB!!!!!

U R A OWNED P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E-E!!!!!!!
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

#81546 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood is the largest U.S. provider of reproductive health services, including cancer screening, HIV screening and counseling, contraception, and abortion.[3][4][5] Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%; PPFA CONDUCTS roughly 300,000 ABORTIONS EACH YEAR.
From your favorite source even
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parentho...
Your wasted unproductive miserable life...is "seriously" one of the best arguments EVER made... FOR ABORTION!!!!!

U R SO OWNED!!!!!!!

#81547 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> Let's say you are a veterinarian and have a clinic where you treat animals and pay the government for the privilege of curing the animals. Let's say over a year's time, you cure 20,000 cats and 100 elephants, and pay Uncle Sam $10 for each cat, and $2,000 for each elephant.

What is your service percentage for the cats and for the elephants?

#81548 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dawg. In 2009 Planned Parenthood did a total of 11,383,900 services/procedures. They provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total).
Now if you add up each of the services/procedures they did you get the total amount they did that year with corresponding percentage's of each service/procedure of the total. Which again is percent of services/procedures to the total, not cost or percent of budget. LMAO I at one point thought you had a little smarts but now I have no doubt that you don't.
<.yawn!.> Just answer the cat / elephant question.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81549 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> Let's say you are a veterinarian and have a clinic where you treat animals and pay the government for the privilege of curing the animals. Let's say over a year's time, you cure 20,000 cats and 100 elephants, and pay Uncle Sam $10 for each cat, and $2,000 for each elephant.
What is your service percentage for the cats and for the elephants?
Well lets see Dawg just for fun. Service wise it would roughly be .005 percent to the Elephants and 99.995 percent to the cats.

Now if you want budget wise per animal. That would be 50/50 percent each for they cost the same.

You are so lame and got proven wrong so you are just running in circles trying to come up with things. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81550 Apr 28, 2013
Cost the same as in all to treat all the cats cost $200,000 and $200,000 to treat all the Elephants
seriously

Houston, MO

#81551 Apr 28, 2013
Each Elephant cost .5 percent of what was spent where as each cat cost only .0025 percent of what was spent.

I think that breaks the whole question down enough for you. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 50 min Guest 242
Sickle cell anemia 3 hr GUEST 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Chuck 19,852
Mayor Slay Is The Enemy Of America's Armed Forc... 10 hr Red_Dragon 3
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Sat nobody 72
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Sat Silent Echo 6,349
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) Sat lise 81
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]