|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
Hey Dawg here is your HERO Oblama at his best. LMAO
http://cmsimg.indystar.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bil...
Sperm is not "a child." Otherwise, you would be guilty of billions of mass murders.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is just the kind of answer a busted rambling idiot would give. Naming off many names of towns not even here to try to take the pressure off. LMAO
Well you busted me again. I can't compete with your overwhelming intellect and deductive reasoning. It is truly staggering. In order relieve the pressure of being busted I always name towns and cities in Missouri and Kansas. It is my tell I guess.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

What is up with my browser? I am not seeing any posts by Whatever on here and the post count shows big gaps between the posts I can see.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sperm is not "a child." Otherwise, you would be guilty of billions of mass murders.
Planned Parenthood is the largest U.S. provider of reproductive health services, including cancer screening, HIV screening and counseling, contraception, and abortion.[3][4][5] Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%; PPFA CONDUCTS roughly 300,000 ABORTIONS EACH YEAR.
From your favorite source even
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parentho...

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know this is vulgar but I can't resist.
Sure it is not "a child" but for seriously is is a refreshing between meal snack.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

DanFromSmithville. Now posting live from Beulah, Flat, Ashley Creek, Cedar Grove, Protem, Braggadocio, St Peters, Cameron, Trenton and Kohoka. I'm everywhere. I am everyone.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well you busted me again. I can't compete with your overwhelming intellect and deductive reasoning. It is truly staggering. In order relieve the pressure of being busted I always name towns and cities in Missouri and Kansas. It is my tell I guess.
I can't believe you even have the guts to come back on here after you have spent the last hour and half whining to the moderator to have "whatever's" posts removed. You are nothing more than a whiney little pathetic troll that got busted and owned. Never again will I even acknowledge you for you are nothing more than a whiney little sissy nerd wanna be man. LMAO

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
Another thing familiar with Dan, Poos, and Chilli is that they all have the same badges which one would only get trying to build up self confidence and to try to look good. Notice Dawg didn't opt for the badges and he has been here longer than any of them. Then there are their comments with their name. Chilli has "It's not you? It's them?" and "Says who, you? Really?" That expresses weakness, blame and trying to look tough. Then you have Poos with "It's a Dark Ride" which expresses mystery and toughness like they have been through a lot. Then there is Dan with “You know me the snakebite kiss” and "Devil's grip, the Iron Fist" which as well expresses weakness and mystery while trying to look tough. All in all those are things weak people would say to try to look stronger and more boldly and it comes from being weak little people that never fit in and were picked on all their life. LMAO
I WANT BADGES! I WANT BADGES! I just do not know how to GET BADGES!

<.sobbing violently!.> I want a badge, just like the one I finally got in the military! Bawwwwwwwww! I feel so nekkid without a badge!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....aw, I guess your right....it's just obsession. I think I'll pass on letting his mouthparts get that close to my footwear....his tongue is probably as contaminated as his brain.
I think that is probably the best course of action. No telling what has come across that tongue.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You missed a few, but that is a good start.
Much like 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Here is the link again where Dan goes to Kansas forums and stalks people since he had the other one removed.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bonner-spring...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
What is up with my browser? I am not seeing any posts by Whatever on here and the post count shows big gaps between the posts I can see.
Maybe "Whatever" finally got busted by Topix?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood is the largest U.S. provider of reproductive health services, including cancer screening, HIV screening and counseling, contraception, and abortion.[3][4][5] Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%; PPFA CONDUCTS roughly 300,000 ABORTIONS EACH YEAR.
From your favorite source even
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parentho...
Reading comprehension is not especially your strong suit, is it?

"Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%"
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Here is the link again where Dan goes to Kansas forums and stalks people and accuses them of Deing Dan from Smithville since he had the other one removed.

seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

He is so obsessed with the Dan from Branson guy.

He stalks him even out of state and accuses anyone posting from Smithville of being Dan from Branson. Dannyboy you sad little troll.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
DanFromSmithville. Now posting live from Beulah, Flat, Ashley Creek, Cedar Grove, Protem, Braggadocio, St Peters, Cameron, Trenton and Kohoka. I'm everywhere. I am everyone.
Chicken-mannnn!!!!-- He's everywhere! He's everywhere!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenman_ (radio_series)
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%"
300,000 abortions a year. No matter how you break it down or count it, it is still 300,000 abortions a year!!!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you even have the guts to come back on here after you have spent the last hour and half whining to the moderator to have "whatever's" posts removed. You are nothing more than a whiney little pathetic troll that got busted and owned. Never again will I even acknowledge you for you are nothing more than a whiney little sissy nerd wanna be man. LMAO
Moderator? Moderator?

For a moderator, he must be a liberal!

(I will safely bet that "seriously" will be back on here addressing and acknowledging "DFS" within a half hour. NO! Make that 10 minutes! ROFL! That is not "gambling," because it is a sure thing! "seriously" is so "seriously" OWNED! "SERIOUSLY"!_8-)
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tell me Dawg how 300,000 abortions a years are only 3%.
Again right from the source.
"abortions account for 3% PPFA conducts roughly 300,000 abortions each year, among 3 million people served."

3% would only be 90,000 per year. Do the math!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
300,000 abortions a year. No matter how you break it down or count it, it is still 300,000 abortions a year!!!!!!!!
So if it were not for PPFA's contraception initiatives, there would be 600,000 MORE abortions per year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Network 845
Eric Holder, Atty Gen Arrives 9 min History Watches M... 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 32 min Sharky 18,734
Council-Woman Kim Tihen Is My Kind of Gal!! 1 hr Jessica 7
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr one arm dave 259
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr you got that right 145
Map of looting & shooting in Ferguson gives mor... 2 hr Hang Panthers 1
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:10AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••