Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,809)

Showing posts 76,161 - 76,180 of95,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Any time that "Whatever" wishes to demonstrate his inability to link to websites, he posts links like the one above, which leads to:
Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to.
("Whatever" is technologically-challenged, among other challenges.)
"Whatnever" may not be perfect, but he definitely deserves top honors for consistency.
As you noted, his challenges are not limited to posting unbroken links. He appears hard pressed to post comments of significant substance.
If not for name calling, criticism and unwarranted claims of ownership, his remarks would be nearly nonexistent.
Be Original

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a shit. What are you the posting police? Maybe he found the quote interesting and wanted to share it. Go find something better to do with your time like slitting you're wrists.
Wow, what a rebuttal, if someone calls you out you get nAStY! Haha! If you are going to copy and paste another post know your facts and copy something interesting....please.
Be Original

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever I want to demonstrate how I OWN Yellow Dawg I post an invalid link so I can make Dawg post this.....

....it always works because he is a dumbass and I, along with everyone else ( except the members of him an Dans Iron Fisting Club) OWN HIM!!

ROFLMAO!!!
Hey retard!!! Way to cover!
DANCE PUPPET DANCE!!!!!!!
Be Original

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a shit. What are you the posting police? Maybe he found the quote interesting and wanted to share it. Go find something better to do with your time like slitting you're wrists.
I like how you protect your girlfriend. That super sweet!! Does she share her jello cups with you on the third floor too? Or are you another "personality"?
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

ABORTION CLINIC SUGGESTS “FLUSHING” BABY DOWN TOILET IF BORN ALIVE

In a new undercover, investigative video, a staffer at an abortion clinic in Bronx, New York is shown on film telling a customer to flush the body of a baby born alive following a failed abortion down the toilet.

The video shows how the kinds of gruesome late-term and live-birth abortions done at abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell‘s http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/24/kermit-gos... “House of Horrors” abortion clinic are not limited to his abortion facility alone.

The pro-life group Live Action today released an undercover video of an abortion counselor at a clinic describing, in gruesome details, what is done with a baby that survives an abortion attempt. This is the first in a series of videos Live Action will release videos , found at www.liveaction.org/inhuman , that will show a number of late-term abortion clinics engaging in illegal and inhuman practices, as well as explaining in explicit detail what happens to the victims of late-term abortion.

“Dr. Kermit Gosnell is not an aberration,” said Lila Rose, Founder and President of Live Action.“The gruesome and brutal practices exposed in Gosnell’s ‘House of Horrors’ are business as usual for the abortion industry in America. Nationwide, it’s just another day at the office.”

In the video, the abortion counselor is caught on tape describing, in gruesomely precise terms, how late-term abortions happen. She details what is done with a baby after the abortion and advises to “flush” the baby down the toilet if he or she is delivered at home before the final stage of the two- or three-day abortion procedure.

“If it comes out, then it comes out. Flush it.… if anything, you know, put it in a bag or something or somewhere and bring it to us.”

When Live Action’s undercover investigator asks what happens to the baby after the abortion – or what the clinic would do if, after the abortion, the baby is moving – the counselor says:

“If it did come out in one piece, it’s very small. So they would still have to put it in a container – like, a jar – with solution and send it to the lab.”

When asked what happens if the baby after the abortion is breathing or twitching, the Bronx counselor responds:

“The solution will make it stop. It’s not going to be moving around in the jar … that’s the whole purpose of the solution.”

“It’ll automatically stop. It won’t be able to…not with the solution.”

Rose is calling on the New York state government and health officials and U.S. prosecutors to investigate the Bronx clinic and conduct a statewide investigation into other abortion clinics that perform late-term abortions.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/28/abortion-c...
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
As usual, "seriously" draws a conclusion from a single comment made back in 1976.
And I bet you are one of the sheeple that think AIDS can't be spread by mosquitoes by the government studies too huh. The AIDS virus lives in blood. Now the AIDS virus will die in minutes when the blood hits air but being mosquitoes pulls blood out of their host it in fact is NOT introduced to air. Then they spit/put blood into a new host before they draw any blood out. It can pass it on the same as the other diseases they spread. But you just believe those studies that are shown to be "good" or "not a problem" for if they were shown to the public to be true wide spread panic would be all that would happen.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't copy/paste it you retard.
Now run along junior, your mom needs you to come wash the fat rolls on her back.
Please post something vulgar and meaningless to me.....I'm feeling neglected..,
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a little originality...
This was posted on the Springfield, MO thread called "Quotes from Scum"
Really? You are that bored you are copying and pasting posts from other threads? Wow, that desperate to have something to say??
Haha!!!!
Not as desperate as you still following me around trying to find where I post so you are the really desperate one but still can't find me. LMAO
Be Original

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Not as desperate as you still following me around trying to find where I post so you are the really desperate one but still can't find me. LMAO
Hey tard! Let me break this down for your comprehension level. This is a Missouri thread....meaning...people in Missouri (i.e. springfield, MO)can see this thread. It wasn't even "seriously" who posted on the Springfield thread. I guess it was another alias of yours exposed! LOSER!!!!!!
Dance Puppet Dance!!!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tard! Let me break this down for your comprehension level. This is a Missouri thread....meaning...people in Missouri (i.e. springfield, MO)can see this thread. It wasn't even "seriously" who posted on the Springfield thread. I guess it was another alias of yours exposed! LOSER!!!!!!
Dance Puppet Dance!!!
Let me break it down for you. The only way you could have seen that Springfield thread about the fluoride is to go to the Springfield forums. So you are just an idiot that is the real dancing puppet still trying to follow me but not doing a good job of it. LMAO. So you dance puppet!!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I must be all you think about. Every post you have made this past week is about me. If you are having wet dreams about me please keep them to yourself.
Your post exemplifies the reason I've frequently commented to/about you. You present yourself as n immature, selfish, developmentally delayed brat who demands undivided attention. I've obliged...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet you are one of the sheeple that think AIDS can't be spread by mosquitoes by the government studies too huh. The AIDS virus lives in blood. Now the AIDS virus will die in minutes when the blood hits air but being mosquitoes pulls blood out of their host it in fact is NOT introduced to air. Then they spit/put blood into a new host before they draw any blood out. It can pass it on the same as the other diseases they spread. But you just believe those studies that are shown to be "good" or "not a problem" for if they were shown to the public to be true wide spread panic would be all that would happen.
Ah, you are using the popular "lateral arabesque," in which you start out talking about fluoride and wind up talking about mosquitoes.

No, I don't think that AIDS can be spread by government studies.

Mosquitoes "spit"?

Over the past years, studies have been shown to the public regarding "West Nile Virus," bird flu, AIDS, an outbreak of cholera in Haiti, "Flesh-eating bacteria" (Necrotizing fasciitis), and others.

None of these resulted in "true wide spread panic." YOU personally probably panicked each time, but reasonable people do not. Do stop transferring your immobilizing fears to others, who are far more stable than you are.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty funny he is searching all over Missouri threads to find you.
Not Dan The Smithville Knob Gobbler is a psychopath that is obsessed with people.
What is really funny is "Smithville" is a little north of Kansas City MO right on the Kansas boarder. Now I have seen "DanFromSmithVille" posting in several Kansas forum threads not far from the "Smithville"/Kansas City area. But we all know he no where near there right?? LMFAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your embarrassed that I keep making you dance like a monkey. I can't help it, you are so easy to get to do it.
http://tinyurl.com/dawgisadancingmonkey
And "Whatever" exhibits yet another MASSIVE FAIL! Ah, hahahahaha!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really funny is "Smithville" is a little north of Kansas City MO right on the Kansas boarder....
Duh!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, you are using the popular "lateral arabesque," in which you start out talking about fluoride and wind up talking about mosquitoes.
No, I don't think that AIDS can be spread by government studies.
Mosquitoes "spit"?
Over the past years, studies have been shown to the public regarding "West Nile Virus," bird flu, AIDS, an outbreak of cholera in Haiti, "Flesh-eating bacteria" (Necrotizing fasciitis), and others.
None of these resulted in "true wide spread panic." YOU personally probably panicked each time, but reasonable people do not. Do stop transferring your immobilizing fears to others, who are far more stable than you are.
No Dawg I don't panic about anything when it comes to death. I believe "when God says it is your time to go, you will go and nothing you can do will prevent that" But unlike you I also believe in God and the bible.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

I am reposting this list of Congressional idiots that rank among the worst in Congress.

10. Ted Cruz (R. Texas)
9. Alan Grayson (D. Florida)
8. Scott DesJarlais (R. Tennessee)
7. Tom Harkin (D. Iowa)
6. Dana Rohrabacher (R. California)
5. Louie Gohmert (R. Texas)
4. Sheila Jackson Lee (D. Texas)
3. Trent Franks (R. Arizona)
2. Paul Broun (R. Georgia)
1. Michelle Bachman (R. Minnesota)
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Duh!
You left off the rest of the post when you replied:

"What is really funny is "Smithville" is a little north of Kansas City MO right on the Kansas boarder. Now I have seen "DanFromSmithVille" posting in several Kansas forum threads not far from the "Smithville"/Kansas City area. But we all know he no where near there right?? LMFAO"

It is all true and you know it. LMFAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
I am reposting this list of Congressional idiots that rank among the worst in Congress.
10. Ted Cruz (R. Texas)
9. Alan Grayson (D. Florida)
8. Scott DesJarlais (R. Tennessee)
7. Tom Harkin (D. Iowa)
6. Dana Rohrabacher (R. California)
5. Louie Gohmert (R. Texas)
4. Sheila Jackson Lee (D. Texas)
3. Trent Franks (R. Arizona)
2. Paul Broun (R. Georgia)
1. Michelle Bachman (R. Minnesota)
Being Congress is made up of 535 members- 435 in the House, 100 in the Senate. Your list is 525 names short for they all are idiots.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey Dawg here is your HERO Oblama at his best. LMAO

http://cmsimg.indystar.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bil...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,161 - 76,180 of95,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr Canopy 267
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr Macrsim 6,908
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 16 hr luvher 209
thank you 22 hr jorge 1
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••