“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#81459 Apr 28, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you love me?
Obsession doesn't count as love. But I would agree that he is obsessed with everyone that posts on this forum. I think we will have to kill off brain cells and drop our IQ's in order to get him to LICK OUR BOOTS though.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81460 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy...you are an idiot. I'm from Springfield you dope!!!! I guess I underestimated your comprehension level!
M-I-S-S-O-U-R-I thread!!! Springfield is in MO....topic shows up on Springfield.
Please do us all a favor and request more of the little pills your nurse hands out after 1:00.
No reply to this Puppet Boy!!!

Again let me lay it out for you. I don't have ESP and at no time have you ever said you are from Springfield. So now that I have laid that out let me say that if you do live there go down on south Campbell, behind Sonic on the right, there is a little Tattoo Shop there in that little shopping center called B-Ink'd. Owneb by Brian, of my best buds. Awesome artist. Go get you a tat and tell him Jynx said hi.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#81463 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
And again I would believe this is DannyBoy for he likes the words "freak" and "stalking" like he uses in this post as he used in his Kansas post. BUSTED!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
Yep you are correct. It is me. Right now I am posting simultaneously, from Chesterfield, St Louis, Potosi, Carthage, Maryville, Louisiana, MO, Caruthersville, Fort Leonard Wood, Iberia, Lebanon, Noel, Stockton Lake, Pickering, Ben Davis, Oscar, Manhattan, KS, Peculiar, Clinton, Leeton, Windsor, Lawrence, KS and Elmhurst, IL. Yes, those two words are the case cracker. I have never ever seen more than one person use those words on Topix. Damn foiled again.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#81464 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall saying how much time I had taken to look at earlier posts. Not do I recall saying how many I looked at. It's funny how morons like you can put your own assumptions into things and then treat them as facts.
Not to mention you have demonstrated that you are very slow in the head. So for post you read I can probably read 20. I won't make fun of you for that. It's not your fault you were born slow.
Here is something I would love to hear you explain. How is making a name DanFromSmithville mocking someone named DanFromBranson (which I never saw a single post by anyone name that)? If it says anything at all it says he kicked your ass so bad that you cried and cried until you came up with with something that made you feel like you had got even. Pretty sad if you ask me. Even sadder is you are still using it over two years later and thinking people are him. He really got into your head bad.
You can deny this all want, but the facts are the facts, and the biggest fact is you are an overly sensitive little crybaby who needs to grow up and he over it. Words are words and they only affect you if you allow them to. Obviously his affected you so bad that 2 years later you are still posting about him.
In summary, you are the biggest candyass whimp I have ever encountered.
You didn't have to say anything. In order to do what you claim, it is a fact that it couldn't be done without spending a great deal of time. To say otherwise is a lie.

What facts are those? You haven't presented any facts. You just make claims.

Now go CRY to someone who cares. There are BOOTS that are starting to look seriously salty. Get to it boy.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81466 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yep you are correct. It is me. Right now I am posting simultaneously, from Chesterfield, St Louis, Potosi, Carthage, Maryville, Louisiana, MO, Caruthersville, Fort Leonard Wood, Iberia, Lebanon, Noel, Stockton Lake, Pickering, Ben Davis, Oscar, Manhattan, KS, Peculiar, Clinton, Leeton, Windsor, Lawrence, KS and Elmhurst, IL. Yes, those two words are the case cracker. I have never ever seen more than one person use those words on Topix. Damn foiled again.
Now that is just the kind of answer a busted rambling idiot would give. Naming off many names of towns not even here to try to take the pressure off. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81469 Apr 28, 2013
Another thing familiar with Dan, Poos, and Chilli is that they all have the same badges which one would only get trying to build up self confidence and to try to look good. Notice Dawg didn't opt for the badges and he has been here longer than any of them. Then there are their comments with their name. Chilli has "It's not you? It's them?" and "Says who, you? Really?" That expresses weakness, blame and trying to look tough. Then you have Poos with "It's a Dark Ride" which expresses mystery and toughness like they have been through a lot. Then there is Dan with “You know me the snakebite kiss” and "Devil's grip, the Iron Fist" which as well expresses weakness and mystery while trying to look tough. All in all those are things weak people would say to try to look stronger and more boldly and it comes from being weak little people that never fit in and were picked on all their life. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81470 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy...you are an idiot. I'm from Springfield you dope!!!! I guess I underestimated your comprehension level!
M-I-S-S-O-U-R-I thread!!! Springfield is in MO....topic shows up on Springfield.
Please do us all a favor and request more of the little pills your nurse hands out after 1:00.
Just like the "Be Original" poster was busted and won't reply to this.

"If you do live in Springfield go down on South Campbell, behind Sonic on the right, there is a little Tattoo Shop in that little shopping center called B-Ink'd. Owned by Brian, one of my best buds. Awesome artist. Go get you a tat and tell him Jynx said hi."

He won't reply because he don't know if it is legit or a trick and he would be busted again. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81471 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Obsession doesn't count as love. But I would agree that he is obsessed with everyone that posts on this forum. I think we will have to kill off brain cells and drop our IQ's in order to get him to LICK OUR BOOTS though.
lol....aw, I guess your right....it's just obsession. I think I'll pass on letting his mouthparts get that close to my footwear....his tongue is probably as contaminated as his brain.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81473 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I have much love for the special needs people in our country, that even includes you. You retards need love. Life has already kicked you in balls by making you slow.
Besides, watching you all run around Bass Pro Shops yelling "wiggleworms!! Wiggleworms!!!" is just to damn funny.
mmm....I think you're just setting the bar too high. Maybe you might be able to find the perfect match if you can locate someone in a coma......

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#81475 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dawg I don't panic about anything when it comes to death. I believe "when God says it is your time to go, you will go and nothing you can do will prevent that" But unlike you I also believe in God and the bible.
So how come you are worrying about mosquitoes carrying the AIDS virus?

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#81476 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I am reposting this list of Congressional idiots that rank among the worst in Congress.
10. Ted Cruz (R. Texas)
9. Alan Grayson (D. Florida)
8. Scott DesJarlais (R. Tennessee)
7. Tom Harkin (D. Iowa)
6. Dana Rohrabacher (R. California)
5. Louie Gohmert (R. Texas)
4. Sheila Jackson Lee (D. Texas)
3. Trent Franks (R. Arizona)
2. Paul Broun (R. Georgia)
1. Michelle Bachman (R. Minnesota)
You missed a few, but that is a good start.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#81477 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You left off the rest of the post when you replied:
"What is really funny is "Smithville" is a little north of Kansas City MO right on the Kansas boarder. Now I have seen "DanFromSmithVille" posting in several Kansas forum threads not far from the "Smithville"/Kansas City area. But we all know he no where near there right?? LMFAO"
It is all true and you know it. LMFAO
Smithville is approximately 20 miles due north of downtown Kansas City, and is also 15 miles from any nearest point on the Kansas border. I say "Duh!" to you again, for your lack of knowledge.

SMITHVILLE IS NOT "RIGHT ON THE KANSAS BORDER"! In fact, it is northeast of the Kansas City airport.

That is all true, and you did NOT know it.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#81478 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
Hey Dawg here is your HERO Oblama at his best. LMAO
http://cmsimg.indystar.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bil...
Sperm is not "a child." Otherwise, you would be guilty of billions of mass murders.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#81479 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is just the kind of answer a busted rambling idiot would give. Naming off many names of towns not even here to try to take the pressure off. LMAO
Well you busted me again. I can't compete with your overwhelming intellect and deductive reasoning. It is truly staggering. In order relieve the pressure of being busted I always name towns and cities in Missouri and Kansas. It is my tell I guess.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#81480 Apr 28, 2013
What is up with my browser? I am not seeing any posts by Whatever on here and the post count shows big gaps between the posts I can see.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81481 Apr 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sperm is not "a child." Otherwise, you would be guilty of billions of mass murders.
Planned Parenthood is the largest U.S. provider of reproductive health services, including cancer screening, HIV screening and counseling, contraception, and abortion.[3][4][5] Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%; PPFA CONDUCTS roughly 300,000 ABORTIONS EACH YEAR.
From your favorite source even
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parentho...

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#81482 Apr 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sperm is not "a child." Otherwise, you would be guilty of billions of mass murders.
I know this is vulgar but I can't resist.
Sure it is not "a child" but for seriously is is a refreshing between meal snack.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#81485 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville. Now posting live from Beulah, Flat, Ashley Creek, Cedar Grove, Protem, Braggadocio, St Peters, Cameron, Trenton and Kohoka. I'm everywhere. I am everyone.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81486 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well you busted me again. I can't compete with your overwhelming intellect and deductive reasoning. It is truly staggering. In order relieve the pressure of being busted I always name towns and cities in Missouri and Kansas. It is my tell I guess.
I can't believe you even have the guts to come back on here after you have spent the last hour and half whining to the moderator to have "whatever's" posts removed. You are nothing more than a whiney little pathetic troll that got busted and owned. Never again will I even acknowledge you for you are nothing more than a whiney little sissy nerd wanna be man. LMAO

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#81487 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
Another thing familiar with Dan, Poos, and Chilli is that they all have the same badges which one would only get trying to build up self confidence and to try to look good. Notice Dawg didn't opt for the badges and he has been here longer than any of them. Then there are their comments with their name. Chilli has "It's not you? It's them?" and "Says who, you? Really?" That expresses weakness, blame and trying to look tough. Then you have Poos with "It's a Dark Ride" which expresses mystery and toughness like they have been through a lot. Then there is Dan with “You know me the snakebite kiss” and "Devil's grip, the Iron Fist" which as well expresses weakness and mystery while trying to look tough. All in all those are things weak people would say to try to look stronger and more boldly and it comes from being weak little people that never fit in and were picked on all their life. LMAO
I WANT BADGES! I WANT BADGES! I just do not know how to GET BADGES!

<.sobbing violently!.> I want a badge, just like the one I finally got in the military! Bawwwwwwwww! I feel so nekkid without a badge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 1 hr Louigi 6,185
Missouri Fathers Rights 3 hr KFC is here 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr shamed 19,734
beating on the metro 7 hr JLogan 4
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? (Aug '14) Mon GUEST 46
be wise obey the gospel acts 2 38 Sun babylon jeremiah 50 1
be wise obey the gospel Sun babylon jeremiah 50 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]