Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81471 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Obsession doesn't count as love. But I would agree that he is obsessed with everyone that posts on this forum. I think we will have to kill off brain cells and drop our IQ's in order to get him to LICK OUR BOOTS though.
lol....aw, I guess your right....it's just obsession. I think I'll pass on letting his mouthparts get that close to my footwear....his tongue is probably as contaminated as his brain.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81473 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I have much love for the special needs people in our country, that even includes you. You retards need love. Life has already kicked you in balls by making you slow.
Besides, watching you all run around Bass Pro Shops yelling "wiggleworms!! Wiggleworms!!!" is just to damn funny.
mmm....I think you're just setting the bar too high. Maybe you might be able to find the perfect match if you can locate someone in a coma......

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81475 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dawg I don't panic about anything when it comes to death. I believe "when God says it is your time to go, you will go and nothing you can do will prevent that" But unlike you I also believe in God and the bible.
So how come you are worrying about mosquitoes carrying the AIDS virus?

#81476 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I am reposting this list of Congressional idiots that rank among the worst in Congress.
10. Ted Cruz (R. Texas)
9. Alan Grayson (D. Florida)
8. Scott DesJarlais (R. Tennessee)
7. Tom Harkin (D. Iowa)
6. Dana Rohrabacher (R. California)
5. Louie Gohmert (R. Texas)
4. Sheila Jackson Lee (D. Texas)
3. Trent Franks (R. Arizona)
2. Paul Broun (R. Georgia)
1. Michelle Bachman (R. Minnesota)
You missed a few, but that is a good start.

#81477 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You left off the rest of the post when you replied:
"What is really funny is "Smithville" is a little north of Kansas City MO right on the Kansas boarder. Now I have seen "DanFromSmithVille" posting in several Kansas forum threads not far from the "Smithville"/Kansas City area. But we all know he no where near there right?? LMFAO"
It is all true and you know it. LMFAO
Smithville is approximately 20 miles due north of downtown Kansas City, and is also 15 miles from any nearest point on the Kansas border. I say "Duh!" to you again, for your lack of knowledge.

SMITHVILLE IS NOT "RIGHT ON THE KANSAS BORDER"! In fact, it is northeast of the Kansas City airport.

That is all true, and you did NOT know it.

#81478 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
Hey Dawg here is your HERO Oblama at his best. LMAO
http://cmsimg.indystar.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bil...
Sperm is not "a child." Otherwise, you would be guilty of billions of mass murders.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#81479 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is just the kind of answer a busted rambling idiot would give. Naming off many names of towns not even here to try to take the pressure off. LMAO
Well you busted me again. I can't compete with your overwhelming intellect and deductive reasoning. It is truly staggering. In order relieve the pressure of being busted I always name towns and cities in Missouri and Kansas. It is my tell I guess.

#81480 Apr 28, 2013
What is up with my browser? I am not seeing any posts by Whatever on here and the post count shows big gaps between the posts I can see.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81481 Apr 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sperm is not "a child." Otherwise, you would be guilty of billions of mass murders.
Planned Parenthood is the largest U.S. provider of reproductive health services, including cancer screening, HIV screening and counseling, contraception, and abortion.[3][4][5] Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%; PPFA CONDUCTS roughly 300,000 ABORTIONS EACH YEAR.
From your favorite source even
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parentho...

#81482 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I know this is vulgar but I can't resist.
Sure it is not "a child" but for seriously is is a refreshing between meal snack.

#81485 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville. Now posting live from Beulah, Flat, Ashley Creek, Cedar Grove, Protem, Braggadocio, St Peters, Cameron, Trenton and Kohoka. I'm everywhere. I am everyone.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81486 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well you busted me again. I can't compete with your overwhelming intellect and deductive reasoning. It is truly staggering. In order relieve the pressure of being busted I always name towns and cities in Missouri and Kansas. It is my tell I guess.
I can't believe you even have the guts to come back on here after you have spent the last hour and half whining to the moderator to have "whatever's" posts removed. You are nothing more than a whiney little pathetic troll that got busted and owned. Never again will I even acknowledge you for you are nothing more than a whiney little sissy nerd wanna be man. LMAO

#81487 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
Another thing familiar with Dan, Poos, and Chilli is that they all have the same badges which one would only get trying to build up self confidence and to try to look good. Notice Dawg didn't opt for the badges and he has been here longer than any of them. Then there are their comments with their name. Chilli has "It's not you? It's them?" and "Says who, you? Really?" That expresses weakness, blame and trying to look tough. Then you have Poos with "It's a Dark Ride" which expresses mystery and toughness like they have been through a lot. Then there is Dan with “You know me the snakebite kiss” and "Devil's grip, the Iron Fist" which as well expresses weakness and mystery while trying to look tough. All in all those are things weak people would say to try to look stronger and more boldly and it comes from being weak little people that never fit in and were picked on all their life. LMAO
I WANT BADGES! I WANT BADGES! I just do not know how to GET BADGES!

<.sobbing violently!.> I want a badge, just like the one I finally got in the military! Bawwwwwwwww! I feel so nekkid without a badge!

#81488 Apr 28, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....aw, I guess your right....it's just obsession. I think I'll pass on letting his mouthparts get that close to my footwear....his tongue is probably as contaminated as his brain.
I think that is probably the best course of action. No telling what has come across that tongue.

#81489 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You missed a few, but that is a good start.
Much like 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81490 Apr 28, 2013
Here is the link again where Dan goes to Kansas forums and stalks people since he had the other one removed.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bonner-spring...

#81491 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
What is up with my browser? I am not seeing any posts by Whatever on here and the post count shows big gaps between the posts I can see.
Maybe "Whatever" finally got busted by Topix?

#81492 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood is the largest U.S. provider of reproductive health services, including cancer screening, HIV screening and counseling, contraception, and abortion.[3][4][5] Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%; PPFA CONDUCTS roughly 300,000 ABORTIONS EACH YEAR.
From your favorite source even
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parentho...
Reading comprehension is not especially your strong suit, is it?

"Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%"
seriously

Houston, MO

#81493 Apr 28, 2013
Here is the link again where Dan goes to Kansas forums and stalks people and accuses them of Deing Dan from Smithville since he had the other one removed.

seriously

Houston, MO

#81494 Apr 28, 2013
He is so obsessed with the Dan from Branson guy.

He stalks him even out of state and accuses anyone posting from Smithville of being Dan from Branson. Dannyboy you sad little troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 8 hr Right Wing 3,730
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 11 hr Right Wing 16
Hogan bad rap good 21 hr Aunt T Histiimine 1
Time for some Mike Brown Jokes... (Nov '14) Thu Nothing But The T... 418
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank (Aug '14) Thu Son of Man 792
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 28 Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages