Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81396 Apr 27, 2013
This is sick, so is our country! We sit back and allow this butchering! God will make us pay!

Powerful Testimony of Horrific Abortion Abuses Ends Prosecution Case in Gosnell Murder Trial

http://www.operationrescue.org/archives/power...
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

#81397 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy dogshit Texas!!! Only steers and queers post from Texas and you don't look much like a steer so that kinda narrows it down.
Now go cry to your Uncle Dan and maybe he will kiss your snake and make it all better.
Licking - Texas County Missouri?

Your head is so far up your butt...you should install plexiglass in your navel so you can see where you are.

I OWN YOU

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81398 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> ... nothing but puppets for people to mess with....
Indeed, Pinocchio! Dance for the nice people! It is so fun to watch you jerk about on the ends of the strings with which we all control you, "Whatever"! Now! Into your wooden box! We don't want to bore the nice people! In you go! We will let you out to play tomorrow! Soon the Sawdust Man will come to sprinkle sawdust in your eyes until you go fast asleep!

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#81399 Apr 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, Pinocchio! Dance for the nice people! It is so fun to watch you jerk about on the ends of the strings with which we all control you, "Whatever"! Now! Into your wooden box! We don't want to bore the nice people! In you go! We will let you out to play tomorrow! Soon the Sawdust Man will come to sprinkle sawdust in your eyes until you go fast asleep!
It is very true what you say. No one controls the BOOTLICKER or the BOOTS he licks. Both come on this thread intentionally and of their own free will or as much free will as they possess. At least no one is physically making them post here or read posts from here, yet here they are. I find it amusing that the BOOTLICKER posts from behind a shield masking his location and demands that others reveal their locations. What a tremendous moron. I will not be coerced into doing anything I chose not to do. Besides, it will be interesting to watch this particular obsession play out. I suspected from the first mention of this lie about reviewing the history of this thread that this was the direction that the BOOTLICKER was heading.
I post on this thread because I choose to post here. There are people that I have come to know on this thread. While I chose this name to mock a particularly paranoid, stupid and obsessive person, it was an original name. As I recall shortly after I registered this name there were two clones of it made that were posting on here as well. I suspect one if not both of those clones belong to that paranoid liar the name was a mocking tribute to. However, for good or ill, I have become known by this name and it suits me to maintain it.
I have not behaved like a sniveling coward, changing names and locations to mask and pretend I am constantly someone else. That is the type of person that is "owned" by others. That is the person that feels they are doing something significant. That is the person that stubbornly wants to win where they have been thwarted constantly. That is the person that has lost sight of the big picture.
Dawg, I laugh when I think of all that has been said and done by this person and then see them LICK the BOOTS of anyone they think has a chance of doing what it can't.
Like you, I will post here as long as I choose to. I will respond or ignore posts that I choose. I will talk to the people I like and agree or disagree as I choose. I will not allow anti-American radicals and the mentally ill to chase me away. But I will enjoy watching them do their dance.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#81401 Apr 27, 2013
ROFLMMFAO!!!!!
seriously

Houston, MO

#81403 Apr 28, 2013
"In point of fact, fluoride causes more human cancer death and causes it faster than any other chemical." - Dr. Dean Burk. Chief Chemist of the National Cancer Institute (Congressional Record 21 July 1976).

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/fluorid...
Be Original

United States

#81404 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
"In point of fact, fluoride causes more human cancer death and causes it faster than any other chemical." - Dr. Dean Burk. Chief Chemist of the National Cancer Institute (Congressional Record 21 July 1976).

Get a little originality...
This was posted on the Springfield, MO thread called "Quotes from Scum"
Really? You are that bored you are copying and pasting posts from other threads? Wow, that desperate to have something to say??
Haha!!!!

#81405 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
See, these dipshits just can't help themselves but to prove you right. No one posted for 3 hours, I make one post, and within an hour the 3 Stooges of Stupid, the Owned Cyber Pu**y (fitting name for him), the Mutt, and of course the Smithville Knob Gobbler, all had to post. 2 quoted me and the 3rd had another emotional meltdown over me.
These idiots live on this forum. Their entire lives rotate around it. That's why it is so easy to kick their asses!
When "Whatever" runs out anything significant to say, he always resorts to:

http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

#81408 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
As usual, "seriously" draws a conclusion from a single comment made back in 1976.

Burk's statement is clearly flawed, when one considers the effects of asbestos, which is believed to be one cause of malignant mesothelioma cancer.

http://www.mesothelioma.com/

Here are some quotes from a current article on the American Cancer Society website:

{QUOTE} More than 50 population-based studies looking at the potential link between water fluoride levels and cancer have been reported in the medical literature. Most of these have not found a strong link to cancer. Just about all of the studies have been retrospective (looking back in time). They have compared, for example, the rates of cancer in a community before and after water fluoridation, or compared cancer rates in communities with lower levels of fluoride in drinking water to those with higher levels (either naturally or due to fluoridation).{END QUOTE}

{QUOTE} In its review published in 1987, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), part of the World Health Organization, labeled fluorides as "non-classifiable as to their carcinogenicity [ability to cause cancer] in humans." While they noted that the studies "have shown no consistent tendency for people living in areas with high concentrations of fluoride in the water to have higher cancer rates than those living in areas with low concentrations," they also noted that the evidence was inadequate to draw conclusions one way or the other.

In 1991, the US Public Health Service issued a report on the benefits and risks of fluoride. When looking at a possible link with cancer, they first reviewed the results of studies done with lab animals. They concluded that the few studies available "fail[ed] to establish an association between fluoride and cancer." They also looked at population-based studies, including a large study conducted by the National Cancer Institute. They concluded: "Optimal fluoridation of drinking water does not pose a detectable cancer risk to humans as evidenced by extensive human epidemiological data available to date, including the new studies prepared for this report." {END QUOTE}

{QUOTE} The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a statement on water fluoridation and osteosarcoma in response to the [2006 Harvard] study, noting that "at this time, the weight of the scientific evidence, as assessed by independent committees of experts, comprehensive systematic reviews, and review of the findings of individual studies does not support an association between water fluoridated at levels optimal for oral health and the risk for cancer, including osteosarcoma." The statement also noted that further results from the Harvard study should "provide further information as to whether and to what extent an association may exist between osteosarcoma and exposure to fluoride." {END QUOTE}

If you are going to post serious comments, you should do more research than your mere "knee-jerk" reaction to a single comment back in 1976.

#81409 Apr 28, 2013
Link to American Cancer Society website quoted above:

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/oth...

#81410 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a shit. What are you the posting police? Maybe he found the quote interesting and wanted to share it. Go find something better to do with your time like slitting you're wrists.
As I pointed out above, a single comment back in 1976 is hardly "interesting" or "informative" or even "correct."

As usual, you had to resort to:

http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

#81411 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
When Yellow Dawg is desperate for attention he quotes the same post multiple times and makes stupid comments.
http://tinyurl.com/dawgisanidiot
Any time that "Whatever" wishes to demonstrate his inability to link to websites, he posts links like the one above, which leads to:

Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to.

("Whatever" is technologically-challenged, among other challenges.)

#81415 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Whenever I want to demonstrate how I OWN Yellow Dawg I post an invalid link so I can make Dawg post this.....
<quoted text>
....it always works because he is a dumbass and I, along with everyone else ( except the members of him an Dans Iron Fisting Club) OWN HIM!!
ROFLMAO!!!
Ah, hahahahahahaha! You exhibit your incompetence in posting links, and somehow I am the DUMBASS!_8-)

Another great example of your warped mind. Keep up your proving it!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81416 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Any time that "Whatever" wishes to demonstrate his inability to link to websites, he posts links like the one above, which leads to:
Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to.
("Whatever" is technologically-challenged, among other challenges.)
"Whatnever" may not be perfect, but he definitely deserves top honors for consistency.
As you noted, his challenges are not limited to posting unbroken links. He appears hard pressed to post comments of significant substance.
If not for name calling, criticism and unwarranted claims of ownership, his remarks would be nearly nonexistent.
Be Original

United States

#81417 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a shit. What are you the posting police? Maybe he found the quote interesting and wanted to share it. Go find something better to do with your time like slitting you're wrists.
Wow, what a rebuttal, if someone calls you out you get nAStY! Haha! If you are going to copy and paste another post know your facts and copy something interesting....please.
Be Original

United States

#81418 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever I want to demonstrate how I OWN Yellow Dawg I post an invalid link so I can make Dawg post this.....

....it always works because he is a dumbass and I, along with everyone else ( except the members of him an Dans Iron Fisting Club) OWN HIM!!

ROFLMAO!!!
Hey retard!!! Way to cover!
DANCE PUPPET DANCE!!!!!!!
Be Original

United States

#81419 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a shit. What are you the posting police? Maybe he found the quote interesting and wanted to share it. Go find something better to do with your time like slitting you're wrists.
I like how you protect your girlfriend. That super sweet!! Does she share her jello cups with you on the third floor too? Or are you another "personality"?
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81421 Apr 28, 2013
ABORTION CLINIC SUGGESTS “FLUSHING” BABY DOWN TOILET IF BORN ALIVE

In a new undercover, investigative video, a staffer at an abortion clinic in Bronx, New York is shown on film telling a customer to flush the body of a baby born alive following a failed abortion down the toilet.

The video shows how the kinds of gruesome late-term and live-birth abortions done at abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell‘s http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/24/kermit-gos... “House of Horrors” abortion clinic are not limited to his abortion facility alone.

The pro-life group Live Action today released an undercover video of an abortion counselor at a clinic describing, in gruesome details, what is done with a baby that survives an abortion attempt. This is the first in a series of videos Live Action will release videos , found at www.liveaction.org/inhuman , that will show a number of late-term abortion clinics engaging in illegal and inhuman practices, as well as explaining in explicit detail what happens to the victims of late-term abortion.

“Dr. Kermit Gosnell is not an aberration,” said Lila Rose, Founder and President of Live Action.“The gruesome and brutal practices exposed in Gosnell’s ‘House of Horrors’ are business as usual for the abortion industry in America. Nationwide, it’s just another day at the office.”

In the video, the abortion counselor is caught on tape describing, in gruesomely precise terms, how late-term abortions happen. She details what is done with a baby after the abortion and advises to “flush” the baby down the toilet if he or she is delivered at home before the final stage of the two- or three-day abortion procedure.

“If it comes out, then it comes out. Flush it.… if anything, you know, put it in a bag or something or somewhere and bring it to us.”

When Live Action’s undercover investigator asks what happens to the baby after the abortion – or what the clinic would do if, after the abortion, the baby is moving – the counselor says:

“If it did come out in one piece, it’s very small. So they would still have to put it in a container – like, a jar – with solution and send it to the lab.”

When asked what happens if the baby after the abortion is breathing or twitching, the Bronx counselor responds:

“The solution will make it stop. It’s not going to be moving around in the jar … that’s the whole purpose of the solution.”

“It’ll automatically stop. It won’t be able to…not with the solution.”

Rose is calling on the New York state government and health officials and U.S. prosecutors to investigate the Bronx clinic and conduct a statewide investigation into other abortion clinics that perform late-term abortions.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/28/abortion-c...
seriously

Houston, MO

#81424 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
As usual, "seriously" draws a conclusion from a single comment made back in 1976.
And I bet you are one of the sheeple that think AIDS can't be spread by mosquitoes by the government studies too huh. The AIDS virus lives in blood. Now the AIDS virus will die in minutes when the blood hits air but being mosquitoes pulls blood out of their host it in fact is NOT introduced to air. Then they spit/put blood into a new host before they draw any blood out. It can pass it on the same as the other diseases they spread. But you just believe those studies that are shown to be "good" or "not a problem" for if they were shown to the public to be true wide spread panic would be all that would happen.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81426 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't copy/paste it you retard.
Now run along junior, your mom needs you to come wash the fat rolls on her back.
Please post something vulgar and meaningless to me.....I'm feeling neglected..,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 5 min The Sausage 36
Arrest Darren Wilson Murderer 15 min Orbital Blowout 10
What's the point of protests? 52 min Freemind 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Obama is Half White 4,645
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Judith Feinberg 19,478
Final Warning To America = Repent 3 hr REPENT 1
No JUSTICE in USA, Need SPECIAL PROSECUTOR, Cor... 4 hr Rodney King Eric ... 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST