Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, he got his buttbuddy Poos to come stick up for him. Too damn funny!!!
Says the BOOTLICKER talking to his BOOTS. In your often used expression "Too damn funny!!!"

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh whatever.....uh I mean seriously with your wifi turned on, unseeingly changing your location, you so SiLLLyYy!
You guys had a great game of BAT AROUND THE BOOTLICKER and I missed it. Sooner or later he screws up and post as one person from the others location or something like that. He is nuts.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you getting defensive? Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe Dan will kiss your snake later.
Now I really need your assistance....if I ask questions, I'm being defensive? No, you didn't hurt my feelings...but I'm puzzled how you meandered onto such a bizarre tangent. If my vocabulary overwhelmed you, I apologize. Since my post appears to have exceeded your pre-school comprehension, perhaps you might get an adult to help you. As much as I'd like to help, I don't think I can dumb it down any more for you.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
All this idiotic rambling from an "adult" who is obsessed with a guy named Dan from Smithville and has spent over 2 years posting under a name that shows his "adult" obsession for him.
You are so deranged, demented, and delusional you have no credibility.
You are OWNED!!!
Not by you that is for certain. Look at what you go through even after you have been revealed for the FOOL and BOOTLICKER that you are.

That you know any of what you are explaining shows that I am right. Especially in light of a recent post where you asked me to explain who I thought you really were. Since what I say is more and more supported by the facts of that post and now this one.

Poor little BOOTLICKER!!!
ROFLMMFAO!!!!

Well, I will go to leave the BOOTLICKER to post another 20 or 100 posts about me.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
All this idiotic rambling from an "adult" who is obsessed with a guy named Dan from Smithville and has spent over 2 years posting under a name that shows his "adult" obsession for him.
You are so deranged, demented, and delusional you have no credibility.
You are OWNED!!!
By the way, I am the guy named DanFromSmithville. The original. There was never another poster that used that name until after I registered it. I am not obsessed with anyone. It is your obsession we are seeing. You could simply walk away. But we know you can't. Who is "owned" here. It is obvious.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Poos this poor BOOTLICKER can't come up with anything on his own. He is a thief, a coward and a fool.
Most of these morons have a limited repertoire or skill set and apparently a lack of concern or inability to manage and gauge the usefulness of these tricks.
They are like kids. They see something that worked on them or they think works for others and they steal it and then beat it into the ground. This "whatever" is an extreme example of that trait gone out of control.
He might be part goat. He doesn't know who or what his daddy was.
lmao, you're spot on. Apparently, they're so clueless, they gloat over their glaring limitations.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, you're spot on. Apparently, they're so clueless, they gloat over their glaring limitations.
I know what you mean. I stopped posting for "whatever" to respond to and I get three addtional posts anyway. What an obsessive moron and it is just a repeat of the same weak arguments and claims of victory in spite of his defeat.

He tries so hard to put his obsession on others. He wants us to forget that he never left this thread and that he occassionally screws up and posts from Smithville like he did recently.

I hear the arrested another guy from Mississippi for the recent ricin letters. I didn't catch whether any of these guys had any chemistry or laboratory experience, but I wouldn't want to try and refine that or handle that material. I know chemists that are in awe that everyday people attempt this in some basement lab with no hoods or safety equipment.
Juan Valdez

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you mean. I stopped posting for "whatever" to respond to and I get three addtional posts anyway. What an obsessive moron and it is just a repeat of the same weak arguments and claims of victory in spite of his defeat.
He tries so hard to put his obsession on others. He wants us to forget that he never left this thread and that he occassionally screws up and posts from Smithville like he did recently.
He could really rake in the money as one of those carnival dunk tank clowns. The kind of guy that makes you want to keep throwing baseballs.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
Can I call em or what. About 1:30am and Dan er Whatever is posting when earlier he said good night like he was actually going somewhere. We all know he wasn't going anywhere. He just spent the rest of the evening talking about me, Dawg and Poos ...
http://www.fassbenderfuneralhome.com/ ...
WOW!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, with such snappy comebacks, I'm forced to admit I'm not in your league ... no way can I compete with your rapier wit ....
I fear that "Whatever"'s "rapier wit" is dull and blunted.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you mean. I stopped posting for "whatever" to respond to and I get three addtional posts anyway. What an obsessive moron and it is just a repeat of the same weak arguments and claims of victory in spite of his defeat.
I hear the arrested another guy from Mississippi for the recent ricin letters. I didn't catch whether any of these guys had any chemistry or laboratory experience, but I wouldn't want to try and refine that or handle that material. I know chemists that are in awe that everyday people attempt this in some basement lab with no hoods or safety equipment.
Poor "Wimpever" has become so redundant I've considered donating some fresh ideas. If nothing else, he'd help his cause by visiting a few websites, keyword 'insults'.
I wasn't aware another arrest had been made for ricin. I would certainly be surprised if a person lacking a professional background and proper safety equipment could pull it off. A well experienced person using a fume hood, mask, face shield, double gloves and impermeable clean suit would be reasonably safe. A nutcase in a makeshift lab, with luck, might get by....but risk would be extreme.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
To be ignorant is one thing. To be proud of being ignorant is quite another.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
It really is an interesting read going back to Jan of 2011.
There is a user named Scott in Smithville with the posting location of Smithville
There is another one named, get this, whatever, from Chesterfield MO who posts seem to be the spitting image of the current DanFromSmithville. He even posts about a guy named Dan and makes similar comments that DFS makes.
In the midst of all that a user named DanFromSmithville shows up and immediately goes after Scott calling him Dan all the time.
As whatever's posts fade away, DFS becomes more and more active.
Fast forward to now and I show up using the name Whatever and DFS becomes instantly obsessed with me and thinking I am this Dan guy making almost word for word posts as the Chesterfield whatever.
Obviously my use of the name Whatever triggered his anger with this Dan and pissed him off that someone semis using that name. Given his obsession with Dan, his obvious previous use of the name Whatever, and the emotional meltdown my use of the name has caused, one thing is very obvious, DanFromSmithville is the Chesterfield whatever and that is he keeps his postings action hidden.
I don't think I have ever laughed this hard. Here is an idiot that has been obsessed with someone for over 2 years, thinks everyone is this Dan, and spends his whole life worshiping him with a screen name that reflects his obsession with him.
You are BUSTED DanNOTfromSmithville! Or should I call you NOTDanFromChesterfield?
You can make all the attempts you want to pretend this isn't the truth so your iron fisting club buddies don't laugh at you, but you can't hide from the truth. The truth that are one Dan owned psychobitch
ROFLMAO!!!!
Of course you could prove all this wrong an unhide your location. I know you won't, you're a coward full of excuses.
Prove me wrong KNOB GOBBLER!!!!
To "not care," you sure do a lot of research in your attempt to prove that you do "not care."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
... Of course you could prove all this wrong an unhide your location. I know you won't, you're a coward full of excuses....
"Harvey," you challenged me to "unhide" my location. I did, because frankly I do not care what Topix shows as my location.

And THEN you crowed that you had "tricked" me and caused me to "unhide" my location! Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Seek help, "Harvey" / "Dan" / "Smifville"! You are SO clueless!
HaHa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!! Nice try dumbass but Dawg already told us the story about the Smithville poster named Dan. You have made it obvious you are obsessed with someone named Dan and you hide your location because you know it won't show Smithville.

Not to mention I went back to Jan 2011 posts, when you registered that name, and saw all your posts calling a user Dan who was posting from Smithville. Do you think posts just disappear and people can't see them so you can tell lies. You're dumber then I thought. Do you honestly think that anyone is stupid enough to believe you? F*ck dude, you really are one stupid sumbitch.

You have got to be the worst liar I have ever encountered. Either you are to stupid to see how obvious your lies are, or you have rotted your brain so bad you have lost all grip on reality and actually think you are fooling people.

You are obsessed with a guy named Dan from Smithville and all your bull sh*t can't hide it.

Dan from Smithville OWNS YOU!! As does everyone else.

Now go do some iron fisting and knob gobbling. You need to earn your rent money for May.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Wow!! You really have the much free time? Oh that's right, staring at white walls on psych ward 3 can be boring. Hahaha! Did you get your two cups of jello today? How was finger painting? I hear "brown" is your favorite color.
guest 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I have never posted from Smithville. I have never even been to Smithville. But if I had then that would be one thing I have done that you can't do, DanNotFromSmithville.

Prove me wrong, post from Smithville. That is after all where your name claims you are from.

ROFLMAO! I own you Knob Gobbler!

Get ready for all the excuses why Knob Gobbler can't do it. He knows he is busted and he will squirm like Poos is iron fisting him.
Oh that's right, you're from Licking, MO. Hard to get out of a hell hole like that.
guest 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
It really is an interesting read going back to Jan of 2011.

There is a user named Scott in Smithville with the posting location of Smithville

There is another one named, get this, whatever, from Chesterfield MO who posts seem to be the spitting image of the current DanFromSmithville. He even posts about a guy named Dan and makes similar comments that DFS makes.

In the midst of all that a user named DanFromSmithville shows up and immediately goes after Scott calling him Dan all the time.

As whatever's posts fade away, DFS becomes more and more active.

Fast forward to now and I show up using the name Whatever and DFS becomes instantly obsessed with me and thinking I am this Dan guy making almost word for word posts as the Chesterfield whatever.

Obviously my use of the name Whatever triggered his anger with this Dan and pissed him off that someone semis using that name. Given his obsession with Dan, his obvious previous use of the name Whatever, and the emotional meltdown my use of the name has caused, one thing is very obvious, DanFromSmithville is the Chesterfield whatever and that is he keeps his postings action hidden.

I don't think I have ever laughed this hard. Here is an idiot that has been obsessed with someone for over 2 years, thinks everyone is this Dan, and spends his whole life worshiping him with a screen name that reflects his obsession with him.

You are BUSTED DanNOTfromSmithville! Or should I call you NOTDanFromChesterfield?

You can make all the attempts you want to pretend this isn't the truth so your iron fisting club buddies don't laugh at you, but you can't hide from the truth. The truth that are one Dan owned psychobitch

ROFLMAO!!!!

Of course you could prove all this wrong an unhide your location. I know you won't, you're a coward full of excuses.

Prove me wrong KNOB GOBBLER!!!!
Please provide a list of every user back from 2010.....YAWN!
Don't you have a craft project to complete?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

"9 Lies Republicans Tell About Women's Bodies"

The odds that a woman who is raped will get pregnant are "one in millions and millions and millions," said state Rep. Stephen Freind, R-Delaware County, Pennsylvania, the state legislature's leading abortion foe.

The reason, Freind said, is that the traumatic experience of rape causes a woman to "secrete a certain secretion" that tends to kill sperm.

Two Philadelphia doctors specializing in human reproduction characterized Freind's contention as scientifically baseless.

According to Planned Parenthood, about 5 percent of rapes result in pregnancy, and providing all rape victims with emergency contraception could prevent more than 22,000 unwanted pregnancies a year.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/27/repu...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

President Obama, in addressing "Planned Parenthood"'s national conference:'Planned Parenthood Is Not Going Anywhere'(meaning: the organization "Planned Parenthood" is not going to go away)

President Obama assured the Planned Parenthood conference that he will continue to fight on their behalf.

The president said, "When politicians try to turn Planned Parenthood into a punching bag, they're not just talking about you," he told the crowd of 1,200. "They're talking about the millions of women you serve. When they talk about cutting off your funding, let's be clear: They’re talking about telling many of those women,'You're on your own.' They're talking about shutting those women out at a time when women need it most, shutting off communities that need more health care options for women, not less."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/26/obam...
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

WOW!!! You all need something better to do. All your posts in the last 8 hours (except Dawgs last 2 post)are nothing but idiotic ramblings of scared insecure little people that need something better to do than set on their keyboard trying to gain self confidence by claiming victory, running someone down and then getting upset all by someone you don't even know. Talk about a psych ward!! I think the whole ward is here today. And to top it all off half of you all think everybody is everybody else. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:33PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis