“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#81325 Apr 27, 2013
Can I call em or what. About 1:30am and Dan er Whatever is posting when earlier he said good night like he was actually going somewhere. We all know he wasn't going anywhere. He just spent the rest of the evening talking about me, Dawg and Poos while furiously masturbating all over this thread.

I would have stuck around but when his BOOTS showed up, I figured they wanted some privacy for some world class BOOT LICKING.

Now I come back on find that I missed a game of BAT AROUND the BOOT LICKER. Poor old BOOT LICKER got used more harshly than him mom did at that drunken orgy that led to his conception.

I think Poos might have won with OUT OF THE PARK HOMER, but Dawg made an excellent showing as well.

Ironfisting? Boy you sure know a lot about homosexual sex. Did you know that psychologist would conclude that you have some deeply repressed desires that you are trying to express? It is true.

Since I am back from a nice night out, it is time to hit the hay. I know you are probably watching this thread and will likely post again. As usual, I won't bother to wait for it, since it won't be anything new.

You can post something about how this doesn't bother you or you didn't read it, or I am on drugs, or whatever lie you have come up with in the past. It won't be anything that surprises us. I will leave you with this link I found on the web.

http://www.fassbenderfuneralhome.com/obituari...
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

#81326 Apr 27, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh whatever.....uh I mean seriously with your wifi turned on, unseeingly changing your location, you so SiLLLyYy!
Wow you are one sad totally owned queerbilly...you don't have much of a life huh?
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

#81327 Apr 27, 2013
seriously wrote:
Well I was going to play a bit but I see that Dan is getting made a fool of and is being made to be a rambling idiot in his posts and even talking to Dawg as if reaching out for help. Dannyboy you better go let your "Devil's Grip" or "Iron Fist" pleasure yourself for a while until Dawg comes back to save you and let you "Kiss his Snake" LMAO
seriously ...this post is so juvenile...it's not even high school!

Get a GED and out of Texas County ...LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81329 Apr 27, 2013
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously ...this post is so juvenile...it's not even high school!
Get a GED and out of Texas County ...LMAO
Kind of like your screen name. Even though it just tells what you are. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81330 Apr 27, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
So you should change your screen name to "Wimp and Wannabe"....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#81332 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I see the Smithville Knob Gobbler practically wet his pants last night after his Iron Fisting Club meeting was over. I guess that means he won his bet, thanks to me (you're welcome Knob Gobbler) and now he gets to to apply that Devils Grip on all his club members while he kisses their snakes.
He should be thankful I helped him win otherwise he would have had to get iron fisted by all the other members.
With such a knack for writing original material you must be an author

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#81334 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
With such a knack for posting stupid comments you must be a moron.
Wow, with such snappy comebacks, I'm forced to admit I'm not in your league...no way can I compete with your rapier wit....
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

#81335 Apr 27, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN..."Whatever"
this comeback of yours was "seriously" a complete and total FAIL!!!!

You just took an @@-licking!

I OWN YOU
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

#81336 Apr 27, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you should change your screen name to "Wimp and Wannabe"....
Game Point!!!!
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

#81337 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
With such a knack for posting stupid comments you must be a moron.
"seriously" ...your post is an EPIC FAIL!!!!

"whatever you say"...your Poos b*tch...he and DAWG totally OWN you!

HELL...WE ALL OWN YOU!!!!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#81340 Apr 27, 2013
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees wrote:
<quoted text>
"seriously" ...your post is an EPIC FAIL!!!!
"whatever you say"...your Poos b*tch...he and DAWG totally OWN you!
HELL...WE ALL OWN YOU!!!!
Maybe it's a devious plot to lull me into a false sense of security....once he has me convinced he's just beginning to assimilate language.....BAM....he'll blindside me with third grade material....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#81350 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the only time you acknowledge the St Louis idiot is when Dan and Dawg aren't posting? Are you that desperate for a friend but to embarrassed by him when others are around? Or are you guys just initiating him into the Iron Fisting Club?
Since my lobotomy I sometimes need extra help, so maybe you could expound a bit for me. Why do you assume my posts correlate with others? Who is the St Louis idiot? Are you so enamored by the phrase "Iron Fist" that you can't comment without it's inclusion? Do you like goats?

founded in facts.

#81352 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you getting defensive? Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe Dan will kiss your snake later.
You even BOOT LICK your insults. Can't make any up on your own. Poor thing. All those BOOTS so little time.

founded in facts.

#81353 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm suppose to care about that why??? Is that the person who molested you and turned you into such an angry little troll? He's dead man, get over it, and move on.
A rather hesitant and mechanical response. Interesting.
No, your response tells me several things.
1. You are lying when you say you don't read the posts.
2. You check out attached links.
3. You are willing to do anything to win even when you have a track record of continual defeats.
4. You remain on here solely because posters you do not like post here and to you that represents your biggest failure considering you have had to run so many times and come back pretending to be someone else.

You will deny all this of course, but your own failures give you away. You have already forgotten and posted from Smithville at least once recently. It is something you have done regularly because you get drunk or stupid and forget which device you are using or to log or whatever. I post here for my own reasons, but you post here completely for the reasons I describe. You are the TROLL you always claim others to be. It is all quite amusing to see a grown man that thinks so much of himself reveal the truly gutless, scared, ignorant and myopic person he really is. Look at how you just keep on posting about others even after they have gone. Pathetic.

A man as great as you want us to think you are, would have walked away long ago.

You are and always will be a BOOTLICKER.

founded in facts.

#81355 Apr 27, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since my lobotomy I sometimes need extra help, so maybe you could expound a bit for me. Why do you assume my posts correlate with others? Who is the St Louis idiot? Are you so enamored by the phrase "Iron Fist" that you can't comment without it's inclusion? Do you like goats?
Poos this poor BOOTLICKER can't come up with anything on his own. He is a thief, a coward and a fool.
Most of these morons have a limited repertoire or skill set and apparently a lack of concern or inability to manage and gauge the usefulness of these tricks.
They are like kids. They see something that worked on them or they think works for others and they steal it and then beat it into the ground. This "whatever" is an extreme example of that trait gone out of control.
He might be part goat. He doesn't know who or what his daddy was.

founded in facts.

#81357 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, he got his buttbuddy Poos to come stick up for him. Too damn funny!!!
Says the BOOTLICKER talking to his BOOTS. In your often used expression "Too damn funny!!!"

founded in facts.

#81359 Apr 27, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh whatever.....uh I mean seriously with your wifi turned on, unseeingly changing your location, you so SiLLLyYy!
You guys had a great game of BAT AROUND THE BOOTLICKER and I missed it. Sooner or later he screws up and post as one person from the others location or something like that. He is nuts.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#81360 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you getting defensive? Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe Dan will kiss your snake later.
Now I really need your assistance....if I ask questions, I'm being defensive? No, you didn't hurt my feelings...but I'm puzzled how you meandered onto such a bizarre tangent. If my vocabulary overwhelmed you, I apologize. Since my post appears to have exceeded your pre-school comprehension, perhaps you might get an adult to help you. As much as I'd like to help, I don't think I can dumb it down any more for you.

founded in facts.

#81361 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
All this idiotic rambling from an "adult" who is obsessed with a guy named Dan from Smithville and has spent over 2 years posting under a name that shows his "adult" obsession for him.
You are so deranged, demented, and delusional you have no credibility.
You are OWNED!!!
Not by you that is for certain. Look at what you go through even after you have been revealed for the FOOL and BOOTLICKER that you are.

That you know any of what you are explaining shows that I am right. Especially in light of a recent post where you asked me to explain who I thought you really were. Since what I say is more and more supported by the facts of that post and now this one.

Poor little BOOTLICKER!!!
ROFLMMFAO!!!!

Well, I will go to leave the BOOTLICKER to post another 20 or 100 posts about me.

founded in facts.

#81362 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
All this idiotic rambling from an "adult" who is obsessed with a guy named Dan from Smithville and has spent over 2 years posting under a name that shows his "adult" obsession for him.
You are so deranged, demented, and delusional you have no credibility.
You are OWNED!!!
By the way, I am the guy named DanFromSmithville. The original. There was never another poster that used that name until after I registered it. I am not obsessed with anyone. It is your obsession we are seeing. You could simply walk away. But we know you can't. Who is "owned" here. It is obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 2 hr Sneaky Pete 106
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 16 hr vietnamvet1969 15
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 17 hr vietnamvet1969 21
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Sun Disenfranchise 23
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:05PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed
NBC Sports12:59 AM
Chiefs, Chargers both miss out on postseason - NBC Sports