|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
The Smithville Knob Gobbler seems to be settling down. He must have gobbled himself some knob.
It's good that he has a Jedi power of prediction. It gives him a second talent. His first being knob gobbling his second being able to predict someone will make a post on a forum. You just can't help but be impressed by that special Jedi power of his.
I wonder if he uses the force when he is knob gobbling.
#SmithvilleJediKnobGobbler
You are practically copying me word for word, my description of you. Do you have any original thoughts or is this more evidence of the mental breakdown I have caused? Predicting you isn't amazing. Anyone can do it.

Funny how this post sounds so familiar. Oh that is right, it is just the same old stuff you repeat all the time. This is fun. I have you running in circles looking like the moron you pretend you aren't. You just keep coming back like I predict. It is simple really. You are an INSANE BOOT LICKER with no self control.

I am going to cut you a break, besides I bet some buddies that you would keep posting about me even after I stop making you respond to me. So continue on, I would hate for you to cause be the loss of a dollar. I think you have had enough for the day. I have driven you practically insane and it is starting to make me disgusted.

Go BOOT LICKER Go!!!!

ROFLMMFAO!!!!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, he got his buttbuddy Poos to come stick up for him. Too damn funny!!!
Something lots funnier....you and your partner 'silliously' have a combined IQ lower than plant life...
HaHa

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Now trending worldwide on Twitter

#GobblingKnobsInSmithvilleWith Dan
You gobble knobs??!! Lol, NICE!!
HaHa

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Well I was going to play a bit but I see that Dan is getting made a fool of and is being made to be a rambling idiot in his posts and even talking to Dawg as if reaching out for help. Dannyboy you better go let your "Devil's Grip" or "Iron Fist" pleasure yourself for a while until Dawg comes back to save you and let you "Kiss his Snake" LMAO
Oh whatever.....uh I mean seriously with your wifi turned on, unseeingly changing your location, you so SiLLLyYy!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I can make you waste time following an invalid link ...
ROFL! YOU are the invalid ("weakest") link!_8-)

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you out, didn't I!!!!!!!!! HAAAA!...
You haven't a clue.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing then we didn't take yours into consideration cause then it would have been lower then a turd.
Are you in the Smithville Knob Gobblers iron fisting club? If so ill pull for you to win the bet. You seem like you could use a good devils grip iron fisting from the Knob Gobbler.
I had planned on responding with something demeaning until I read your comments. Perhaps some other time....you're so pathetic, right now, I just feel sorry for you ....

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Can I call em or what. About 1:30am and Dan er Whatever is posting when earlier he said good night like he was actually going somewhere. We all know he wasn't going anywhere. He just spent the rest of the evening talking about me, Dawg and Poos while furiously masturbating all over this thread.

I would have stuck around but when his BOOTS showed up, I figured they wanted some privacy for some world class BOOT LICKING.

Now I come back on find that I missed a game of BAT AROUND the BOOT LICKER. Poor old BOOT LICKER got used more harshly than him mom did at that drunken orgy that led to his conception.

I think Poos might have won with OUT OF THE PARK HOMER, but Dawg made an excellent showing as well.

Ironfisting? Boy you sure know a lot about homosexual sex. Did you know that psychologist would conclude that you have some deeply repressed desires that you are trying to express? It is true.

Since I am back from a nice night out, it is time to hit the hay. I know you are probably watching this thread and will likely post again. As usual, I won't bother to wait for it, since it won't be anything new.

You can post something about how this doesn't bother you or you didn't read it, or I am on drugs, or whatever lie you have come up with in the past. It won't be anything that surprises us. I will leave you with this link I found on the web.

http://www.fassbenderfuneralhome.com/obituari...
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh whatever.....uh I mean seriously with your wifi turned on, unseeingly changing your location, you so SiLLLyYy!
Wow you are one sad totally owned queerbilly...you don't have much of a life huh?
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

seriously wrote:
Well I was going to play a bit but I see that Dan is getting made a fool of and is being made to be a rambling idiot in his posts and even talking to Dawg as if reaching out for help. Dannyboy you better go let your "Devil's Grip" or "Iron Fist" pleasure yourself for a while until Dawg comes back to save you and let you "Kiss his Snake" LMAO
seriously ...this post is so juvenile...it's not even high school!

Get a GED and out of Texas County ...LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

OWNED Cyber Pussseeees wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously ...this post is so juvenile...it's not even high school!
Get a GED and out of Texas County ...LMAO
Kind of like your screen name. Even though it just tells what you are. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
So you should change your screen name to "Wimp and Wannabe"....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
I see the Smithville Knob Gobbler practically wet his pants last night after his Iron Fisting Club meeting was over. I guess that means he won his bet, thanks to me (you're welcome Knob Gobbler) and now he gets to to apply that Devils Grip on all his club members while he kisses their snakes.
He should be thankful I helped him win otherwise he would have had to get iron fisted by all the other members.
With such a knack for writing original material you must be an author

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
With such a knack for posting stupid comments you must be a moron.
Wow, with such snappy comebacks, I'm forced to admit I'm not in your league...no way can I compete with your rapier wit....
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN..."Whatever"
this comeback of yours was "seriously" a complete and total FAIL!!!!

You just took an @@-licking!

I OWN YOU
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you should change your screen name to "Wimp and Wannabe"....
Game Point!!!!
OWNED Cyber Pussseeees

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
With such a knack for posting stupid comments you must be a moron.
"seriously" ...your post is an EPIC FAIL!!!!

"whatever you say"...your Poos b*tch...he and DAWG totally OWN you!

HELL...WE ALL OWN YOU!!!!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

OWNED Cyber Pussseeees wrote:
<quoted text>
"seriously" ...your post is an EPIC FAIL!!!!
"whatever you say"...your Poos b*tch...he and DAWG totally OWN you!
HELL...WE ALL OWN YOU!!!!
Maybe it's a devious plot to lull me into a false sense of security....once he has me convinced he's just beginning to assimilate language.....BAM....he'll blindside me with third grade material....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the only time you acknowledge the St Louis idiot is when Dan and Dawg aren't posting? Are you that desperate for a friend but to embarrassed by him when others are around? Or are you guys just initiating him into the Iron Fisting Club?
Since my lobotomy I sometimes need extra help, so maybe you could expound a bit for me. Why do you assume my posts correlate with others? Who is the St Louis idiot? Are you so enamored by the phrase "Iron Fist" that you can't comment without it's inclusion? Do you like goats?

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you getting defensive? Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe Dan will kiss your snake later.
You even BOOT LICK your insults. Can't make any up on your own. Poor thing. All those BOOTS so little time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) 2 hr Me too 49
Why do white men love asian women? (Jan '11) 2 hr dori 48
Kevin Pruett The Karaoke Clown (Dec '11) 2 hr Lindsey 10
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
you better wake up st louis mo 8 hr po fo sho 15
Sitting in the pit area at Verizon Wireless Amp... 23 hr Terry 2
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Mon Joe G 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••