Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,805)

Showing posts 76,081 - 76,100 of95,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been Dawg? Did you miss the terrorist attack in Boston? Oh well, I guess you did hear about it. You think this won't happen again? You need to wiseup! I know what is happening in this country. People are getting more stupid instead of getting smarter! As the old saying goes ...... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! We have people in this country right now ready and willing to blow us up and you know it. We would probably be shocked if we really knew how many. You are the one that needs to take off your black opaque glasses and the plugs out of your ears....
"Norton," the discussion was not whether there was an attack at the Boston Marathon. The discussion was about whether Osama bin Laden's son Hamza fled that scene, was tackled, and was taken to the hospital.

You are always quoting your songbook, rather than your Bible -- since you have proved yourself totally unable to look anything up in the Bible. Don't wing it -- sing it! ROFL!

(In YOUR case, the "nut" doesn't fall far from the tree.)

Shush now, or I will point out what you are using your head to "plug."

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid comments ....... never prove anything. Just your propaganda!
You are just a pot stirrer!...
Why don't you go pray that you will be "Raptured" today.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think anybody believes your BS? I am smart enough to know that you are ignorant!...
You may have me there. I will agree that you are the reigning expert on this thread regarding ignorance.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Whatever wrote:
I see I must have upset Dawg. He got his girlfriend DFS to come defend him and post his idiotic rinse and repeat thoughts.
I wonder if Dawg allows him to wash his lips off before he posts or if he makes him keep them covered with Dawg feces. Pretty disgusting but would not be surprising.
http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
CUMGUZZLER!!!!
ROFLMMFAO!!!
(That's probably not an insult to you but rather a title you're proud of)
http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is a gun gobbler then that would make you a knob gobbler.
Is this the best insult you can come up with. Even your insults are nothing more than pathetic BOOT LICKER insults.

Poor widdle ole BOOT LICKER. You bring us the LICKER and the WHINE.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think anybody believes your BS? I am smart enough to know that you are ignorant!
CHEERS!
NORTON, sometimes you qualify as the poster child of oxymorons. Your world view is so narrow and limited, you can't possible assess someone else's degree of ignorance.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Looks like I upset the Smithville Knob Gobbler. I think was supposed to be a name between him and Dawg only. Or was that Salad Tosser?
Let us examine this further.
1. Nothing I posted showed me to be upset. Why would the prattling of a child upset a grownup. My post was clearly full of disdain, sarcasm and the ridicule earned by the recipient of that post. Saying I was upset is a weak, scared effort to block the power of my original post by the BOOT LICKER.
2. In a previous post by the BOOT LICKER, it responded in all caps with a vulgar insult aimed at me. The fact is BOOT LICKER was copying my use of all caps because it was clearly effective on it and while it is not very imaginative it can recognize an effective tactic when it sees it. Copying my tactic shows recognition of its superior by doing that.
3. The response intensity in the post in question and this one are clear evidence that the BOOT LICKER was angered by my posts. Note also, the incoherent sentence structure in this post I am responding to. A sign of over reaction from anger and frustration.
4. The BOOT LICKER ignored my points regarding it's history on this thread. Clearly the BOOT LICKER does not want to discuss that further as the BOOT LICKER has no logical answers and its lies are too easily cleared like waving smoke from the air.
5. Note in this post the BOOT LICKER is again copying insults that I have used frequently in the past to describe the BOOT LICKER and his Angels. More confirmation of my superior position and tactics.

The BOOT LICKER will come back on using more homoerotic descriptions since it seems to favor that. It will further mention how I am in a fantasy world or on drugs since or something similar since it has no real evidence to support alternate claims to my conclusions. It will strut about like a little banty rooster, spray its rooster juice all over this thread, crow and in the end it will all amount to the same substance. Nothing. That is all the BOOT LICKER has ever brought to the table. NOTHING.

The BOOT LICKER is a pathetic remnant of lost arguments and failures it had on this thread. Its voice has no more authority than the boots it licks. It is just a source of amusement for the rest of us. An obsessive little punk that clings desperately to this thread in hopes of achieving a pointless objective that it never will achieve.

BOOT LICKER!!!!
ROFLMMFAO!!!!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
NORTON, sometimes you qualify as the poster child of oxymorons. Your world view is so narrow and limited, you can't possible assess someone else's degree of ignorance.
You've lost Norton on that one Poos. He thinks oxymoron is something Billy Mays sells to remove stains.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness look at the emotional breakdown my two line post caused our Smithville Knob Gobbler to have.
I wish I could say I read it all but I lost interest after the first line. Plus I don't want the Knob Gobbler to have another emotional breakdown. It might interrupt his and Dawgs special knob gobbling time tonight.
Have a great night Smithville Knob Gobbler!
Exactly the scared, weakass reply I predicted. We know you read it all. Poor thing. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Please send us more confirmation of your meltdown as it occurs. One rarely sees a shemale in distress and you are a prime example.

BOOT LICKER!!!!

ROFLMMFAO!!!

This will get another response much the same as the previous responses. It is textbook.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I bet that this isn't the last post we see from the BOOT LICKER tonight. I bet that between midnight and 3am the BOOT LICKER will come on to get the last word in. It will likely include many rinse and repeat homoerotic references along with calling me by the nicknames his daddy gave him. He seems to be oddly infatuated with homoerotica and descriptions of homosexual sex acts.

At least he has been consistent for all the years he has been posting on here. He has lost everytime.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
http://tinyurl.com/whothef **kcares
Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to.

You can't do ANYTHING right, can you?
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did.........YOURS!

CHEERS!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
I see the Smithville Knob Gobbler is still having his emotional breakdown. I hope I didn't ruin his and Dawgs special night.
It's amazing how someone who thinks he "owns people" can be turned into a blithering idiot with just a couple of sentences.
I agree. I have done that to you constantly and for some time. Look how easily I predict your every move. You are such a simple little moron BOOT LICKER.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have me there. I will agree that you are the reigning expert on this thread regarding ignorance.
I figured you out, didn't I!!!!!!!!! HAAAA!

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This sure looks like Dawg once again proving Gun Gobbler wrong. Let me see here. Yeah, it sure is.
Norton defines ignorance and propaganda as anything he reads that doesn't agree with his limited and ignorant view of reality. On the up side, he does read your posts, so maybe something intelligence slips into the cracks of that beany little head of his.
Yep, you're as ignorant as Dawg! That's my intelligent thought for the day.

CHEERS!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Now trending world wide
#SmithvilleKnobGobblerLovesYel lowDawg
Follow their love affair on Twitter!
Hey Dawg, look at how much of a frenzy we have put this nimrod into. Imagine being able to manipulate a person so much that they go to the lengths this moron is going to. Now he is taking his fear and paranoia to the twitter universe so that everyone there can see what kind of idiot he is.

I never would have dreamed that the simple manipulation of this BOOT LICKER would drive him to spend time on other media talking about us. I thought it was enough that I could predict that he was coming right back after he said good night. This is like getting two gifts in one. Not only have I named him for the BOOT LICKER he is, but now I can show that what we post on here drives him MAD.

This is too much. I can't wait to see what this BOOT LICKER will do next. It is obvious he is responding to everything we post and going over the top with each response. Everything he is doing now is to try and get over on us. Everyone sees that, even him. He has no control over himself. It is like he has explosive diarrhea and is losing it on a run to the bathroom. HILARIOUS!!!

Go BOOT LICKER Go!!!!!

ROFLMMFAO!!!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're as ignorant as Dawg! That's my intelligent thought for the day.
CHEERS!
Thank you for the compliment. Since Dawg has a genius level IQ, much wisdom and a strong track record on supporting his opinion with fact and making successful predictions I consider that to be the most intelligent and nicest thing you have ever said. You are on the right track. I encourage you to keep it up.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Well I was going to play a bit but I see that Dan is getting made a fool of and is being made to be a rambling idiot in his posts and even talking to Dawg as if reaching out for help. Dannyboy you better go let your "Devil's Grip" or "Iron Fist" pleasure yourself for a while until Dawg comes back to save you and let you "Kiss his Snake" LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You've lost Norton on that one Poos. He thinks oxymoron is something Billy Mays sells to remove stains.
lmao, now that's just funny. Even more amusing is "whatever". He qualifies as a 'proxymoron'....he's so stupid every moron on the internet can use him for a connection......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,081 - 76,100 of95,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Truth 18,502
born once die twice - born twice die once 2 hr user 2
James L. Walker 6 hr Nene 9
Why do white men love asian women? (Jan '11) 7 hr Crow 45
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 7 hr God Will Not Accept Gays 11
You Will Give Account To God For Your Life 7 hr You Will Give Account 1
you are not god = you will answer to god 8 hr YOU ARE NOT GOD 1
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 13 at 9:18PM CDT