“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#81290 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Looks like I upset the Smithville Knob Gobbler. I think was supposed to be a name between him and Dawg only. Or was that Salad Tosser?
Let us examine this further.
1. Nothing I posted showed me to be upset. Why would the prattling of a child upset a grownup. My post was clearly full of disdain, sarcasm and the ridicule earned by the recipient of that post. Saying I was upset is a weak, scared effort to block the power of my original post by the BOOT LICKER.
2. In a previous post by the BOOT LICKER, it responded in all caps with a vulgar insult aimed at me. The fact is BOOT LICKER was copying my use of all caps because it was clearly effective on it and while it is not very imaginative it can recognize an effective tactic when it sees it. Copying my tactic shows recognition of its superior by doing that.
3. The response intensity in the post in question and this one are clear evidence that the BOOT LICKER was angered by my posts. Note also, the incoherent sentence structure in this post I am responding to. A sign of over reaction from anger and frustration.
4. The BOOT LICKER ignored my points regarding it's history on this thread. Clearly the BOOT LICKER does not want to discuss that further as the BOOT LICKER has no logical answers and its lies are too easily cleared like waving smoke from the air.
5. Note in this post the BOOT LICKER is again copying insults that I have used frequently in the past to describe the BOOT LICKER and his Angels. More confirmation of my superior position and tactics.

The BOOT LICKER will come back on using more homoerotic descriptions since it seems to favor that. It will further mention how I am in a fantasy world or on drugs since or something similar since it has no real evidence to support alternate claims to my conclusions. It will strut about like a little banty rooster, spray its rooster juice all over this thread, crow and in the end it will all amount to the same substance. Nothing. That is all the BOOT LICKER has ever brought to the table. NOTHING.

The BOOT LICKER is a pathetic remnant of lost arguments and failures it had on this thread. Its voice has no more authority than the boots it licks. It is just a source of amusement for the rest of us. An obsessive little punk that clings desperately to this thread in hopes of achieving a pointless objective that it never will achieve.

BOOT LICKER!!!!
ROFLMMFAO!!!!

founded in facts.

#81291 Apr 26, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
NORTON, sometimes you qualify as the poster child of oxymorons. Your world view is so narrow and limited, you can't possible assess someone else's degree of ignorance.
You've lost Norton on that one Poos. He thinks oxymoron is something Billy Mays sells to remove stains.

founded in facts.

#81293 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness look at the emotional breakdown my two line post caused our Smithville Knob Gobbler to have.
I wish I could say I read it all but I lost interest after the first line. Plus I don't want the Knob Gobbler to have another emotional breakdown. It might interrupt his and Dawgs special knob gobbling time tonight.
Have a great night Smithville Knob Gobbler!
Exactly the scared, weakass reply I predicted. We know you read it all. Poor thing. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Please send us more confirmation of your meltdown as it occurs. One rarely sees a shemale in distress and you are a prime example.

BOOT LICKER!!!!

ROFLMMFAO!!!

This will get another response much the same as the previous responses. It is textbook.

founded in facts.

#81294 Apr 26, 2013
I bet that this isn't the last post we see from the BOOT LICKER tonight. I bet that between midnight and 3am the BOOT LICKER will come on to get the last word in. It will likely include many rinse and repeat homoerotic references along with calling me by the nicknames his daddy gave him. He seems to be oddly infatuated with homoerotica and descriptions of homosexual sex acts.

At least he has been consistent for all the years he has been posting on here. He has lost everytime.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81296 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
http://tinyurl.com/whothef **kcares
Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to.

You can't do ANYTHING right, can you?
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#81299 Apr 26, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
NORTON, sometimes you qualify as the poster child of oxymorons. Your world view is so narrow and limited, you can't possible assess someone else's degree of ignorance.
I just did.........YOURS!

CHEERS!

founded in facts.

#81300 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I see the Smithville Knob Gobbler is still having his emotional breakdown. I hope I didn't ruin his and Dawgs special night.
It's amazing how someone who thinks he "owns people" can be turned into a blithering idiot with just a couple of sentences.
I agree. I have done that to you constantly and for some time. Look how easily I predict your every move. You are such a simple little moron BOOT LICKER.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#81302 Apr 26, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have me there. I will agree that you are the reigning expert on this thread regarding ignorance.
I figured you out, didn't I!!!!!!!!! HAAAA!

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#81303 Apr 26, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This sure looks like Dawg once again proving Gun Gobbler wrong. Let me see here. Yeah, it sure is.
Norton defines ignorance and propaganda as anything he reads that doesn't agree with his limited and ignorant view of reality. On the up side, he does read your posts, so maybe something intelligence slips into the cracks of that beany little head of his.
Yep, you're as ignorant as Dawg! That's my intelligent thought for the day.

CHEERS!

founded in facts.

#81304 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Now trending world wide
#SmithvilleKnobGobblerLovesYel lowDawg
Follow their love affair on Twitter!
Hey Dawg, look at how much of a frenzy we have put this nimrod into. Imagine being able to manipulate a person so much that they go to the lengths this moron is going to. Now he is taking his fear and paranoia to the twitter universe so that everyone there can see what kind of idiot he is.

I never would have dreamed that the simple manipulation of this BOOT LICKER would drive him to spend time on other media talking about us. I thought it was enough that I could predict that he was coming right back after he said good night. This is like getting two gifts in one. Not only have I named him for the BOOT LICKER he is, but now I can show that what we post on here drives him MAD.

This is too much. I can't wait to see what this BOOT LICKER will do next. It is obvious he is responding to everything we post and going over the top with each response. Everything he is doing now is to try and get over on us. Everyone sees that, even him. He has no control over himself. It is like he has explosive diarrhea and is losing it on a run to the bathroom. HILARIOUS!!!

Go BOOT LICKER Go!!!!!

ROFLMMFAO!!!

founded in facts.

#81306 Apr 26, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're as ignorant as Dawg! That's my intelligent thought for the day.
CHEERS!
Thank you for the compliment. Since Dawg has a genius level IQ, much wisdom and a strong track record on supporting his opinion with fact and making successful predictions I consider that to be the most intelligent and nicest thing you have ever said. You are on the right track. I encourage you to keep it up.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81307 Apr 26, 2013
Well I was going to play a bit but I see that Dan is getting made a fool of and is being made to be a rambling idiot in his posts and even talking to Dawg as if reaching out for help. Dannyboy you better go let your "Devil's Grip" or "Iron Fist" pleasure yourself for a while until Dawg comes back to save you and let you "Kiss his Snake" LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81309 Apr 26, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You've lost Norton on that one Poos. He thinks oxymoron is something Billy Mays sells to remove stains.
lmao, now that's just funny. Even more amusing is "whatever". He qualifies as a 'proxymoron'....he's so stupid every moron on the internet can use him for a connection......

founded in facts.

#81310 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
The Smithville Knob Gobbler seems to be settling down. He must have gobbled himself some knob.
It's good that he has a Jedi power of prediction. It gives him a second talent. His first being knob gobbling his second being able to predict someone will make a post on a forum. You just can't help but be impressed by that special Jedi power of his.
I wonder if he uses the force when he is knob gobbling.
#SmithvilleJediKnobGobbler
You are practically copying me word for word, my description of you. Do you have any original thoughts or is this more evidence of the mental breakdown I have caused? Predicting you isn't amazing. Anyone can do it.

Funny how this post sounds so familiar. Oh that is right, it is just the same old stuff you repeat all the time. This is fun. I have you running in circles looking like the moron you pretend you aren't. You just keep coming back like I predict. It is simple really. You are an INSANE BOOT LICKER with no self control.

I am going to cut you a break, besides I bet some buddies that you would keep posting about me even after I stop making you respond to me. So continue on, I would hate for you to cause be the loss of a dollar. I think you have had enough for the day. I have driven you practically insane and it is starting to make me disgusted.

Go BOOT LICKER Go!!!!

ROFLMMFAO!!!!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#81315 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, he got his buttbuddy Poos to come stick up for him. Too damn funny!!!
Something lots funnier....you and your partner 'silliously' have a combined IQ lower than plant life...
HaHa

United States

#81318 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Now trending worldwide on Twitter

#GobblingKnobsInSmithvilleWith Dan
You gobble knobs??!! Lol, NICE!!
HaHa

United States

#81319 Apr 26, 2013
seriously wrote:
Well I was going to play a bit but I see that Dan is getting made a fool of and is being made to be a rambling idiot in his posts and even talking to Dawg as if reaching out for help. Dannyboy you better go let your "Devil's Grip" or "Iron Fist" pleasure yourself for a while until Dawg comes back to save you and let you "Kiss his Snake" LMAO
Oh whatever.....uh I mean seriously with your wifi turned on, unseeingly changing your location, you so SiLLLyYy!

#81320 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I can make you waste time following an invalid link ...
ROFL! YOU are the invalid ("weakest") link!_8-)

#81321 Apr 26, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you out, didn't I!!!!!!!!! HAAAA!...
You haven't a clue.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#81323 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing then we didn't take yours into consideration cause then it would have been lower then a turd.
Are you in the Smithville Knob Gobblers iron fisting club? If so ill pull for you to win the bet. You seem like you could use a good devils grip iron fisting from the Knob Gobbler.
I had planned on responding with something demeaning until I read your comments. Perhaps some other time....you're so pathetic, right now, I just feel sorry for you ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 2 hr Sunshine 10
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 5 hr killa_the_compass... 19
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Bently 19,568
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 13 hr Mich 77
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 15 hr Go Blue Forever 440
God bless our law enforcement Wed guest 2
Ferguson police shoots out pregnant women's eye Wed tyron 14
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance