HAHAHAHAHAHA I bet Dawg looks like that little pathetic guy too. LMAO
Little I am not. Pathetic you are.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#81221 Apr 25, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally got a visual! I used to do rounds in a ward many years ago. Trust me, it wouldn't be a surprising sight to see. "Painting" crazy stuff on walls is common too....but not with regular brown paint!!!!!!!
I would say you and Guest2 have it pretty well sized up. It is about time for the boot licker to show up. You got to be the lowest scum on earth to be a boot licker to an insane person, but I guess some people don't have any friends and are desperate.
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81222 Apr 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow, that reminds me of the 6-inch tall humanoid discovered in Chile in 2003, and the subject of a documentary film "Sirius" about to be released.
http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/5006/20...
Reminds me of you lame tard. No balls, no guts and no glory

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81223 Apr 25, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you see anything with your head so far up Dawg A$$???
Does the phrase "dumb as a stump" mean anything to you?_8-)
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81224 Apr 25, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally got a visual! I used to do rounds in a ward many years ago. Trust me, it wouldn't be a surprising sight to see. "Painting" crazy stuff on walls is common too....but not with regular brown paint!!!!!!!
Being in the psycho ward every week as a patient does not count as doing rounds. You are a joke LMAO

#81225 Apr 25, 2013
serioulsy wrote:
<quoted text> ... songs that we feel that hits home and close to the heart??
<.snicker!.> "songs that [we] feel that hits home and close to the heart"

You post a link, and want to get a "gold star" -- like a grade-school kid. Clever, you are not.
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81226 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
It means you had to stand on a stump to do your dumb sister because she is taller than you. If you would quit that incest you all would eventually heal and get better. LMAO

#81227 Apr 25, 2013
DeltaDogs wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean that "video" that I call a "video" just like you call it a "video" in this comment? You prove all the time how stupid and how much of an idiot you are. Bash me for calling it a "video" and turn around and call it a "video" in this comment yourself. LMFAO
I know this will be difficult for you to grasp, but I was pointing out that you did not recognize the "video" as having been created using computer graphics. You actually thought that those were live actors. Pathetic!

#81228 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It occurs to me that there may be more people out there with multiple personalities, but we don't notice because one personality is as moronic as the next so you don't see a difference.
Brilliantly said! There are few "shades" of moronic, and all of those shades fit the "headless horsemen."
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81229 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> "songs that [we] feel that hits home and close to the heart"
You post a link, and want to get a "gold star" -- like a grade-school kid. Clever, you are not.
Never asked or looked for a star. Just posted a song that would let you lame tard chicken shyts "Know What It Is Like" But you being a military dodging pusssseeee you would not understand. You chickened shyt out and played the game of civil servant and think you did your part.. LMAO What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81230 Apr 25, 2013
That's sweet, it looks like someone's psych nurse lets the group paint Easter eggs in craft class. They really do need a creative release. It's much healthier (and safer) than allowing them access to the Internet. They start to get the two things crossed and confused. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for the personalities. Coping with reality is an integral part of their healing process.

#81231 Apr 25, 2013
serioulsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes it shows Dawg and you are into dominance. For you both want and try to "own" everyone. LMAO What a joke!!!!!!!!!!
We are the Dominators. YOU are the SUBMISSIVES! AND -- YES! WE OWN YOU, AND YOU LOVE IT!
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81232 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I know this will be difficult for you to grasp, but I was pointing out that you did not recognize the "video" as having been created using computer graphics. You actually thought that those were live actors. Pathetic!
Why yes I see cartoon rocks running through live fire everyday. LMAO You are stupid and got caught up the same thing you tied to bash. Oh by the way I think Bugs Bunny, the Road Runner and Wilie E Coyote are real too. LMFAO

founded in facts.

#81233 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
There was a guy on here recently that told a story of how his Uncle Jimmy used put him over a stump and then take him for a ride on his "whirly bird."

founded in facts.

#81234 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Brilliantly said! There are few "shades" of moronic, and all of those shades fit the "headless horsemen."
Dawg, just out of curiousity and you don't have to answer, but how many years active duty did you say you served? Like I say, you don't have to respond, I know real military guys don't like to brag about their records.
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81235 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh that is touching. I even voting touching for you both. Go warm up your "Iron Fist" and "Devils Grip" stroke each other and then go "Kiss The Snake" of each other. LMAO
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81236 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, just out of curiousity and you don't have to answer, but how many years active duty did you say you served? Like I say, you don't have to respond, I know real military guys don't like to brag about their records.
Like I said he was a military dodging pusssseeee you would not understand. He chickened shyt out and played the game of civil servant and thought he did his part.. LMAO What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81237 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Dawg did speculate that he was into that dominance stuff, but can he have no personality while having multiple personalities.
If he had a personality he'd occasionally win an argument with those pesky voices....
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81238 Apr 25, 2013
Keep on your toes fellas. Tonight just for shyts and grins, more for the grins,, we are going to break loose posting in your home towns again with your names. Go cry to the moderator as you did before but it will happen time and time again LMFAO
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81239 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, just out of curiousity and you don't have to answer, but how many years active duty did you say you served? Like I say, you don't have to respond, I know real military guys don't like to brag about their records.
Let me give you Dawg's military back ground. He joined hoping to become a man, he failed in basic and only made it through because of help and pity. When that was over he cried and said he made a mistake and should not be there so he was given a discharge and then became a civil servant. That pretty much sums his sorry ass up. Oh and Dawg correct my errors if there are any. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 33 min CorruptMoney 5
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? 1 hr Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon 3 hr ClaytonNewsNow 1
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 20 hr Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) 20 hr chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! 22 hr KKK 17
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams