Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
guest 2

United States

#81204 Apr 25, 2013
Well....it's that time again, I guess the mental ward let all of those personalities have wifi for a while for good behavior.
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81205 Apr 25, 2013
We are sorry Dawg and Dan. Come back we did not mean to run you aff. LMAO

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

#81206 Apr 25, 2013
We are sorry Dawg and Dan. Come back we did not mean to run you aff. LMAO

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U Will Never Know

#81207 Apr 25, 2013
We are sorry Dawg and Dan. Come back we did not mean to run you aff. LMAO

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Since: Mar 13

Eminence, Missouri

#81208 Apr 25, 2013
We are sorry Dawg and Dan. Come back we did not mean to run you aff. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81209 Apr 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like you "didn't respond" with THIS comment? ROFL! You are SO owned!_8-)
maybe it wasn't him, when he's alone he may have a lot of other personalities vying for dominance....

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#81210 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think facts are a hurdle for him. He has more important concerns...you know, like chasing white rabbits and eating majic mushrooms....
I wonder how he keeps from bleeding to death with his knuckles dragging like that.

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#81211 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it wasn't him, when he's alone he may have a lot of other personalities vying for dominance....
I believe Dawg did speculate that he was into that dominance stuff, but can he have no personality while having multiple personalities.

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

#81212 Apr 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be the "Head Lady"!
(I am still laughing that you are so dumb that you did not recognize that video as being computer graphics! You "suckers" are SO easy to catch!)
Do you mean that "video" that I call a "video" just like you call it a "video" in this comment? You prove all the time how stupid and how much of an idiot you are. Bash me for calling it a "video" and turn around and call it a "video" in this comment yourself. LMFAO

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#81213 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it wasn't him, when he's alone he may have a lot of other personalities vying for dominance....
It occurs to me that there may be more people out there with multiple personalities, but we don't notice because one personality is as moronic as the next so you don't see a difference.
guest 2

Park Hills, MO

#81214 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how he keeps from bleeding to death with his knuckles dragging like that.
It's so sad this is probably the only thing this person has to do for fun. Be careful, his psych ward is probably looking for you and Dawg, to warn you both of the shrine he has built in his closet of you guys. What does it feel like to have a cyber stalker? I think he is your "#1 fan". Lol
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81215 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Dawg did speculate that he was into that dominance stuff, but can he have no personality while having multiple personalities.
Why yes it shows Dawg and you are into dominance. For you both want and try to "own" everyone. LMAO What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#81216 Apr 25, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so sad this is probably the only thing this person has to do for fun. Be careful, his psych ward is probably looking for you and Dawg, to warn you both of the shrine he has built in his closet of you guys. What does it feel like to have a cyber stalker? I think he is your "#1 fan". Lol
It is flattering and creepy at the same time, but if it keeps it off the streets away from children, I can live with it.

He probably just contemplates that pearly splash on his belly for hours after posting here.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81217 Apr 25, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>It's so sad this is probably the only thing this person has to do for fun. Be careful, his psych ward is probably looking for you and Dawg, to warn you both of the shrine he has built in his closet of you guys. What does it feel like to have a cyber stalker? I think he is your "#1 fan". Lol
I totally got a visual! I used to do rounds in a ward many years ago. Trust me, it wouldn't be a surprising sight to see. "Painting" crazy stuff on walls is common too....but not with regular brown paint!!!!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81218 Apr 25, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
Again another song about Dawg and Dan. Dawg is singing. LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xNasuyp8PNwXX
Somehow, that reminds me of the 6-inch tall humanoid discovered in Chile in 2003, and the subject of a documentary film "Sirius" about to be released.

http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/5006/20...
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81219 Apr 25, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally got a visual! I used to do rounds in a ward many years ago. Trust me, it wouldn't be a surprising sight to see. "Painting" crazy stuff on walls is common too....but not with regular brown paint!!!!!!!
Well hello "stand you ground". I see the Easer egg post was taken down. Imagine that LMAO

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81220 Apr 25, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA I bet Dawg looks like that little pathetic guy too. LMAO
Little I am not. Pathetic you are.

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#81221 Apr 25, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally got a visual! I used to do rounds in a ward many years ago. Trust me, it wouldn't be a surprising sight to see. "Painting" crazy stuff on walls is common too....but not with regular brown paint!!!!!!!
I would say you and Guest2 have it pretty well sized up. It is about time for the boot licker to show up. You got to be the lowest scum on earth to be a boot licker to an insane person, but I guess some people don't have any friends and are desperate.
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81222 Apr 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow, that reminds me of the 6-inch tall humanoid discovered in Chile in 2003, and the subject of a documentary film "Sirius" about to be released.
http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/5006/20...
Reminds me of you lame tard. No balls, no guts and no glory

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81223 Apr 25, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you see anything with your head so far up Dawg A$$???
Does the phrase "dumb as a stump" mean anything to you?_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Noble Taylor ? 15 hr Marie 1
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... 16 hr Counselor48 1
gang stalking 19 hr 50pct-Polski 10
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) 23 hr marlapoc 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr No Justice 20,064
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Jul 3 aasummers2012 35
Maria Markova Jul 2 pink hair girl 1
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages