Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Since: Mar 13

Eminence, Missouri

#81208 Apr 25, 2013
We are sorry Dawg and Dan. Come back we did not mean to run you aff. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81209 Apr 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like you "didn't respond" with THIS comment? ROFL! You are SO owned!_8-)
maybe it wasn't him, when he's alone he may have a lot of other personalities vying for dominance....

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#81210 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think facts are a hurdle for him. He has more important concerns...you know, like chasing white rabbits and eating majic mushrooms....
I wonder how he keeps from bleeding to death with his knuckles dragging like that.

#81211 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it wasn't him, when he's alone he may have a lot of other personalities vying for dominance....
I believe Dawg did speculate that he was into that dominance stuff, but can he have no personality while having multiple personalities.

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

#81212 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You can be the "Head Lady"!
(I am still laughing that you are so dumb that you did not recognize that video as being computer graphics! You "suckers" are SO easy to catch!)
Do you mean that "video" that I call a "video" just like you call it a "video" in this comment? You prove all the time how stupid and how much of an idiot you are. Bash me for calling it a "video" and turn around and call it a "video" in this comment yourself. LMFAO

#81213 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
It occurs to me that there may be more people out there with multiple personalities, but we don't notice because one personality is as moronic as the next so you don't see a difference.
guest 2

Park Hills, MO

#81214 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how he keeps from bleeding to death with his knuckles dragging like that.
It's so sad this is probably the only thing this person has to do for fun. Be careful, his psych ward is probably looking for you and Dawg, to warn you both of the shrine he has built in his closet of you guys. What does it feel like to have a cyber stalker? I think he is your "#1 fan". Lol
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81215 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Dawg did speculate that he was into that dominance stuff, but can he have no personality while having multiple personalities.
Why yes it shows Dawg and you are into dominance. For you both want and try to "own" everyone. LMAO What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

#81216 Apr 25, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so sad this is probably the only thing this person has to do for fun. Be careful, his psych ward is probably looking for you and Dawg, to warn you both of the shrine he has built in his closet of you guys. What does it feel like to have a cyber stalker? I think he is your "#1 fan". Lol
It is flattering and creepy at the same time, but if it keeps it off the streets away from children, I can live with it.

He probably just contemplates that pearly splash on his belly for hours after posting here.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81217 Apr 25, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>It's so sad this is probably the only thing this person has to do for fun. Be careful, his psych ward is probably looking for you and Dawg, to warn you both of the shrine he has built in his closet of you guys. What does it feel like to have a cyber stalker? I think he is your "#1 fan". Lol
I totally got a visual! I used to do rounds in a ward many years ago. Trust me, it wouldn't be a surprising sight to see. "Painting" crazy stuff on walls is common too....but not with regular brown paint!!!!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81218 Apr 25, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
Again another song about Dawg and Dan. Dawg is singing. LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xNasuyp8PNwXX
Somehow, that reminds me of the 6-inch tall humanoid discovered in Chile in 2003, and the subject of a documentary film "Sirius" about to be released.

http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/5006/20...
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81219 Apr 25, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally got a visual! I used to do rounds in a ward many years ago. Trust me, it wouldn't be a surprising sight to see. "Painting" crazy stuff on walls is common too....but not with regular brown paint!!!!!!!
Well hello "stand you ground". I see the Easer egg post was taken down. Imagine that LMAO

#81220 Apr 25, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA I bet Dawg looks like that little pathetic guy too. LMAO
Little I am not. Pathetic you are.

#81221 Apr 25, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say you and Guest2 have it pretty well sized up. It is about time for the boot licker to show up. You got to be the lowest scum on earth to be a boot licker to an insane person, but I guess some people don't have any friends and are desperate.
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81222 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Somehow, that reminds me of the 6-inch tall humanoid discovered in Chile in 2003, and the subject of a documentary film "Sirius" about to be released.
http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/5006/20...
Reminds me of you lame tard. No balls, no guts and no glory

#81223 Apr 25, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you see anything with your head so far up Dawg A$$???
Does the phrase "dumb as a stump" mean anything to you?_8-)
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81224 Apr 25, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Being in the psycho ward every week as a patient does not count as doing rounds. You are a joke LMAO

#81225 Apr 25, 2013
serioulsy wrote:
<quoted text> ... songs that we feel that hits home and close to the heart??
<.snicker!.> "songs that [we] feel that hits home and close to the heart"

You post a link, and want to get a "gold star" -- like a grade-school kid. Clever, you are not.
serioulsy

Houston, MO

#81226 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Does the phrase "dumb as a stump" mean anything to you?_8-)
It means you had to stand on a stump to do your dumb sister because she is taller than you. If you would quit that incest you all would eventually heal and get better. LMAO

#81227 Apr 25, 2013
DeltaDogs wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean that "video" that I call a "video" just like you call it a "video" in this comment? You prove all the time how stupid and how much of an idiot you are. Bash me for calling it a "video" and turn around and call it a "video" in this comment yourself. LMFAO
I know this will be difficult for you to grasp, but I was pointing out that you did not recognize the "video" as having been created using computer graphics. You actually thought that those were live actors. Pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 2 hr The Man 14
Hogan bad rap good 2 hr Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Tue Anonymous of Indy 6,407
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 28 Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
Centralia Sentinel glowingly honors local long-... Jul 26 Counselor48 1
murderer thug thorpe out on bond Jul 26 Lisa 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages