Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I was touched by all my supplicants that were pining away for me yesterday. I think the majority of the posts on here mentioned me either alone or in the good company of Dawg, Poos and Chilli J.

I have never seen such devotion that I saw from Whatever and his salad bowl. Talk about a couple of whining, crying, lost little codependents.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

By the way, I am that Welby guy too.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I see the room had some idiots in it earlier doing the same old thing of patting each other on the back, stroking each other and talking their selves up. I try to read some of their post but after the first couple words they all say the same thing; "Blah Blah Blah, I'm an idiot and like stroking others." LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
I was touched by all my supplicants that were pining away for me yesterday. I think the majority of the posts on here mentioned me either alone or in the good company of Dawg, Poos and Chilli J.
I have never seen such devotion that I saw from Whatever and his salad bowl. Talk about a couple of whining, crying, lost little codependents.
It was definitely entertaining....Whatever kept acting like someone would seriously interrupt his tail chasing episode. What? And stop all that fun?
Guess

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>GOD HELP US END OBAMA NOW! The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
www.Art2SuperPAC.com
John 3:16
The Mason's???? Really? How have they duped us? LOL
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you Neo-CONs took over the formerly great Republican Party, the Republican Party DESERVES to be crushed.
Until the moderate Republicans can regain control over the crazies, the Republican Party will continue to represent only the extremist right-wing fruit-loops! Fortunately, that is the way to LOSE elections! The Republican brand has been taken down off the shelves.
Solid Republicans like Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, New Jersey Gov. Christie, and US Senators like John McCain and Lindsey Graham (and even Newt Gingrich) have all warned that the party is going down the tubes with its current composition.
This foolishness started with the "Great Comforter and Messiah" Ronald Reagan (who also had more than his share of craziness.) As an example, Reagan started the "Lifeline" program to help poor rural Americans gain phone access to emergency services. Now, with cell phones, that program has exploded from its initial cost of $143 million to $2.2 BILLION.
You Neo-CONs want "welfare," but you want the HIGH-PRICED kind! In this case, you want to buy votes by giving free cellphone service to everyone, including people who live in the same apartment building as Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill, who is concerned that the phone program is being provided to people too wealthy to qualify.
At least, Democrats are concerned that the Republican "give-away" welfare programs are costing the US far too much.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5725-cost-o...
Amen to that!!!!

Game Point!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Fishing is good today. I cast one comment and the pond starts stirring. LOL

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was definitely entertaining....Whatever kept acting like someone would seriously interrupt his tail chasing episode. What? And stop all that fun?
They are that. They try and take credit for everything even when they have done nothing. I admit there wouldn't be any fun if it weren't for their stupidity. Or is it his stupidity. They begin to blend into one giant incredibly stupid superorganism of supplication.

I think the one currently using the name Whatever has been chasing his tail for a long time.
Guest 2

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
I see the room had some idiots in it earlier doing the same old thing of patting each other on the back, stroking each other and talking their selves up. I try to read some of their post but after the first couple words they all say the same thing; "Blah Blah Blah, I'm an idiot and like stroking others." LMAO
Welcome, Idiot #1

I'm sorry did you say something? All I see is BLAH BLAH BLAH
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

You can also tell when the trolls are around by the little voting thing. I rarely vote unless it "gun grabbing commie" then I do sometimes but I never vote on theirs as they do mine (look above) and you can't count on them to do it and vote me bad every time. Again just another false sense of security that they are "owning" someone. LMAO,
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome, Idiot #1
I'm sorry did you say something? All I see is BLAH BLAH BLAH
At least you even spelled your name right this time. Instead of "guess" you got it right with "guest" You are one of the biggest jokes in here. LMAO

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>GOD HELP US END OBAMA NOW! The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
www.Art2SuperPAC.com
John 3:16
Regardless of the citizenship of President Obama's father, or mother, the fact that he was born in the US makes him a natural-born citizen.(Only in the case that his parents were in the US as diplomats -- which they were not -- would President Obama not be considered to be a natural-born citizen.

Dogcatcher? Are you so clueless that you think dogcatchers must be citizens?

Those sly Masons. They are everywhere! And you admit that they DUPED YOU AGAIN!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Like I said the fishing is good. All I have to do cast a couple comments and all the sucker fish start stirring in the pond. So far since I posted to a room that was dead for almost 2 hours, I have hooked a "Poos" and a "Guess" and a "GOP" and a "Dan" and a "Guest 2". But like I said they are just sucker fish. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Ooops I posted to soon. I hooked a "Yellow Dawg" too! The pond really is stirring with shyt eating/spewing sucker fish now. LMFAO

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, how did we do that? We must be the same person. There couldn't be two incredibly intelligent, critically thinking, humorous and quick witted people posting on the same thread. I forgot to mention quite handy with the ladies, but from the amount of homoerotic references made by the neocons that post here, I don't think that matters to them.
I must admit that, considering the garbage which usually is posted on this thread, it IS quite unusual for two incredibly intelligent, critically thinking, humorous and quick witted people to simultaneously post here. But coincidences DO happen, which accounts for the word "coincidence."

(I must admit that I am not quite as "handy" with the ladies as I used to be, but that often comes with the accumulation of all the wisdom which I have learned, over the years.)
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

A song just for you Dawg and Dan and Poos and Chilli and The St Louis Poster and Barney and and and the list goes on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You all stroke each other so well. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
You better chillax or they are going to get upset and start owning you again. LOL
I like the way the sit in the background hitting their refresh button to give you the "bad" vote. They are "owning" you in silent votes. LMFAO
guest 2

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I see the Whackadoo was granted wifi access for good behavior.
No one is after you...promise. You should stop chasing your tail. I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 people posting to this thread.

I travel often and I post from many locations...under guest 2. Your paranoia is quite amusing, lol
Proud Gun Owner

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way the sit in the background hitting their refresh button to give you the "bad" vote. They are "owning" you in silent votes. LMFAO
Is that what they are doing? Maybe they are using the force to do it. It has to be the force cause even they can't have such a pathetic existence as to sit around refreshing the page all day to rate comments as soon as they are posted.

I notice yours was rated bad within 2 minutes of showing up. It has to be the force. I can't believe they are that sad but maybe they are.
Proud Gun Owner

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right dude, my previous post is 2 minutes old and already rated. I guess they really don't have lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) 1 hr Gnarly1 18
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 9 hr Canopy 267
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 9 hr Macrsim 6,908
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 20 hr luvher 209
thank you Tue jorge 1
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000