“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#80906 Apr 23, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was definitely entertaining....Whatever kept acting like someone would seriously interrupt his tail chasing episode. What? And stop all that fun?
They are that. They try and take credit for everything even when they have done nothing. I admit there wouldn't be any fun if it weren't for their stupidity. Or is it his stupidity. They begin to blend into one giant incredibly stupid superorganism of supplication.

I think the one currently using the name Whatever has been chasing his tail for a long time.
Guest 2

Saint Louis, MO

#80907 Apr 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
I see the room had some idiots in it earlier doing the same old thing of patting each other on the back, stroking each other and talking their selves up. I try to read some of their post but after the first couple words they all say the same thing; "Blah Blah Blah, I'm an idiot and like stroking others." LMAO
Welcome, Idiot #1

I'm sorry did you say something? All I see is BLAH BLAH BLAH
seriously

Houston, MO

#80908 Apr 23, 2013
You can also tell when the trolls are around by the little voting thing. I rarely vote unless it "gun grabbing commie" then I do sometimes but I never vote on theirs as they do mine (look above) and you can't count on them to do it and vote me bad every time. Again just another false sense of security that they are "owning" someone. LMAO,
seriously

Houston, MO

#80909 Apr 23, 2013
Guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome, Idiot #1
I'm sorry did you say something? All I see is BLAH BLAH BLAH
At least you even spelled your name right this time. Instead of "guess" you got it right with "guest" You are one of the biggest jokes in here. LMAO

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80910 Apr 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>GOD HELP US END OBAMA NOW! The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
www.Art2SuperPAC.com
John 3:16
Regardless of the citizenship of President Obama's father, or mother, the fact that he was born in the US makes him a natural-born citizen.(Only in the case that his parents were in the US as diplomats -- which they were not -- would President Obama not be considered to be a natural-born citizen.

Dogcatcher? Are you so clueless that you think dogcatchers must be citizens?

Those sly Masons. They are everywhere! And you admit that they DUPED YOU AGAIN!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80911 Apr 23, 2013
Like I said the fishing is good. All I have to do cast a couple comments and all the sucker fish start stirring in the pond. So far since I posted to a room that was dead for almost 2 hours, I have hooked a "Poos" and a "Guess" and a "GOP" and a "Dan" and a "Guest 2". But like I said they are just sucker fish. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#80912 Apr 23, 2013
Ooops I posted to soon. I hooked a "Yellow Dawg" too! The pond really is stirring with shyt eating/spewing sucker fish now. LMFAO

#80913 Apr 23, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, how did we do that? We must be the same person. There couldn't be two incredibly intelligent, critically thinking, humorous and quick witted people posting on the same thread. I forgot to mention quite handy with the ladies, but from the amount of homoerotic references made by the neocons that post here, I don't think that matters to them.
I must admit that, considering the garbage which usually is posted on this thread, it IS quite unusual for two incredibly intelligent, critically thinking, humorous and quick witted people to simultaneously post here. But coincidences DO happen, which accounts for the word "coincidence."

(I must admit that I am not quite as "handy" with the ladies as I used to be, but that often comes with the accumulation of all the wisdom which I have learned, over the years.)
seriously

Houston, MO

#80914 Apr 23, 2013
A song just for you Dawg and Dan and Poos and Chilli and The St Louis Poster and Barney and and and the list goes on.

You all stroke each other so well. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#80917 Apr 23, 2013
Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
You better chillax or they are going to get upset and start owning you again. LOL
I like the way the sit in the background hitting their refresh button to give you the "bad" vote. They are "owning" you in silent votes. LMFAO
guest 2

United States

#80918 Apr 23, 2013
I see the Whackadoo was granted wifi access for good behavior.
No one is after you...promise. You should stop chasing your tail. I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 people posting to this thread.

I travel often and I post from many locations...under guest 2. Your paranoia is quite amusing, lol
Proud Gun Owner

Forsyth, MO

#80919 Apr 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way the sit in the background hitting their refresh button to give you the "bad" vote. They are "owning" you in silent votes. LMFAO
Is that what they are doing? Maybe they are using the force to do it. It has to be the force cause even they can't have such a pathetic existence as to sit around refreshing the page all day to rate comments as soon as they are posted.

I notice yours was rated bad within 2 minutes of showing up. It has to be the force. I can't believe they are that sad but maybe they are.
Proud Gun Owner

Forsyth, MO

#80920 Apr 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right dude, my previous post is 2 minutes old and already rated. I guess they really don't have lives.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80922 Apr 23, 2013
Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what they are doing? Maybe they are using the force to do it. It has to be the force cause even they can't have such a pathetic existence as to sit around refreshing the page all day to rate comments as soon as they are posted.
I notice yours was rated bad within 2 minutes of showing up. It has to be the force. I can't believe they are that sad but maybe they are.
Yep just like yours. But I have noticed "the force" which is made up of them and their refresh button always does them well. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#80923 Apr 23, 2013
Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right dude, my previous post is 2 minutes old and already rated. I guess they really don't have lives.
Like I said. I think it is their "false" sense of security and false sense of "controlling" and "owning" someone. I guess that refresh button and that vote makes them feel safe and in power. LMAO
Roby Ziske

Saint Louis, MO

#80924 Apr 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. I think it is their "false" sense of security and false sense of "controlling" and "owning" someone. I guess that refresh button and that vote makes them feel safe and in power. LMAO
You and your boyfriend should get a room. You are making this smell like butt and salad dressing.
Donnie Mortensein

Saint Louis, MO

#80926 Apr 23, 2013
Roby Ziske wrote:
<quoted text>You and your boyfriend should get a room. You are making this smell like butt and salad dressing.
I agree with you stranger. They should take this to the privacy of their mommies basement.
Donnie Mortensein

Saint Louis, MO

#80928 Apr 23, 2013
Roby Ziske wrote:
That seriously guy has some seriously problems.
Yeah, but I hear he only charges a nickel a head or something like that.
Roby Ziske

Saint Louis, MO

#80930 Apr 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they are making up even more new names to try to look incognito. You can't fix stupid with duct tape or "New Names" LMAO
Then I guess you agree that you are stinking the place up. Good. I knew you would.

#80933 Apr 23, 2013
Roby Ziske wrote:
That seriously guy has some seriously problems.
Yes. He certainly does. "Cause and effect" is not one of his long suits. He spouts idiocy such as "Like I said the fishing is good. All I have to do cast a couple comments and all the sucker fish start stirring in the pond."

He reminds me of a cocky little banty rooster which flies to the top of the chicken house every morning and conceitedly thinks that his crowing causes the sun to rise!_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 2 hr Grandpa Joe 4
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 12 hr Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) 12 hr chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! 14 hr KKK 17
Whites Should Boycott Sports 14 hr Yes it is me 5
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Wed squeezers 431
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:58PM